[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: the face of evil.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the face of evil.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
These cute mascots are legitly the most dangerous entities in the Gundam universe. 00 only proved that.

>practically piloted and guarded the 00 raiser
>entrusted to be a safety function against potential thieves
>can store all kinds of secret data and spread it to the wrong hands
>can control Bit/Fang/remote weapons with absolute ease

Forget Innovators or ELS, these round fuckers already proved their superiority to the human race.
>>
Nigger Victory Haro is a outright sociopath
>>
Haros are assholes no matter the incarnation.
>>
>>14543693
Best damn Haro of the franchise.
>>
>>14543778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93JrG4Vp_rI

TOH!
>>
>>14543783
The best part of that sequence is how Revive has no fucking clue what is even going on, but then again the Innovades made by Ribbons were all sheltered as fuck
>>
File: darn you squirrel.jpg (971KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
darn you squirrel.jpg
971KB, 952x1024px
>>14543623
That's why orgone squirrels are better!
>>
Why did Haros stop having arms after 0079?
>>
>>14544461
They didn't, even look at OP. They just aren't as cute to have out.
>>
File: b578f610_1.jpg (22KB, 448x380px) Image search: [Google]
b578f610_1.jpg
22KB, 448x380px
>>14543623
>>
File: Karels_in_construction.png (200KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Karels_in_construction.png
200KB, 640x360px
Karel a cute!
A CUTE!
>>
>>14544398
>Create an entire army of cybernetic humans for superiority
>Best henchman is a sand nigger by a long shot

Has any Gundam series painted 'forced evolution' in such a terrible manner? Usually NT/space magic hax at least has the combat advantage but between Ali, Sergei, and Fon Fucking Spark, it's very clear that the only thing the Innovators have an advantage over normal humans is not having to carry a smartphone around at the heavy drawback of having W10 installed into their brains.
>>
but haro from '79, zeta and zz is a cool guy
>>
>>14548383
I mean to be fair, space magic in 00 isnt supposed to give them combat advantages, it just means their brains are linked to a computer
I think they also live longer but Im not sure
>>
>>14551639
>>14548383
Innovades are the only ones linked to veda.
They were artificially made to work that way. Innovades and Innovators are vastly different.
>>
>>14548383
Innovades weren't meant to be seen as forced evolution being bad since the whole problem was because Ribbons trusted literally no one, ever since he went a bit crazy in the past he trusted only himself and so kept putting a whole bunch of fences around everyone who worked for him, starting with VEDA being necessary to pilot his gundams
>>
>>14551719
Especially when he found out he was supposed to die in the original plan.
>>
>>14548383
Fon Spaak is just a shitty sue
>>
>>14551732
Not only that but when testing one of the original gundams a fellow Innovade died along with his human friend and when nothing really happened and the plan carried on he saw that their lives didn't matter one iota to the world, this one of the fw things that make me like Ribbons, he has a solid reason for trying to fuck up the plan and thought Aeolia was a asshole
>>
>>14548383
Gundam 00 is the only Gundam in which humanity as a whole received a good ending.
Also what everyone else said.
>>
>>14551750
Why should their lives matter?
>>
>>14551791
Why shouldn't they lives matter? Had the plan not have a complete disregard for the lives of its members it might have come to fruition faster and with less bumps
>>
File: 1343268294129.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1343268294129.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>14551806
If they are not expendable, they might have considered themselves the very opposite, irreplaceable and disrupted the plan
>>
>>14551843
As opposed to realizing their are expendable and no one cares about then as a such they outright hijack the plan for their own ends?
>>
>>14551865
Celestial Being is all about the advancement of humanity, even if it meant people were to die, even themselves. The engineers that developed the original gn drives were even killed because celestial being's goal was that important.
>>
>>14551865
>>14551865
They joined CB knowing that they were expendable.
Also as the non-animated backstory/ongoings of Gundam 00 is generally retarded, I consider it non-canon.
Unless you like Fon Spaak for some reason
>>
>>14551750

What friends? I didn't see this story.
>>
>>14552288
Retarded side story that might as well be non-canon.
In the show Ribbons developed his God complex after seeing the way that Setsuna looked at him, when he first encountered him on the battlefield.
>>
>>14552306
I would still like to know said side-story.

Can't be as useless as 00I

Or as bad as that.....other one.
>>
>>14551932
I wonder how things would've changed had Exia actually been captured in that joint mission, or Allelujah executed after S1 ended for his terrorist actions, or Aeolia been woken up instead of murdered.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.