[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ash a cyborg?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: ash-williams.jpg (55KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
ash-williams.jpg
55KB, 450x253px
Is Ash a cyborg?
>>
>>14536183
Nope. His body would need to be more than 30% robotic to qualify as a cyborg.

Atm he's just got an interchangeable prosthetic.
>>
>>14536183
No, he's Bruce Campbell.
>>
>>14536183

No, that is his real chin.
>>
>>14536183
He lost the cybernetic gauntlet anyway since Army of Darkness can't be directly refrenced anymore.
>>
>>14536183
KABANERI DA1
>>
>>14536207
>30% robotic to qualify as a cyborg.
where does that number come from?
>>
Is gatsu an cyborg?
>>
File: Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Ash-in-Diner.jpg (35KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Ash-in-Diner.jpg
35KB, 600x359px
>>14536456
He got a new one.
>>
>>14536509
>where does that number come from?
His ass.
>>
>>14536570

Is that show any good?
>>
>>14536587
I caught the first few eps. It wasn't bad from what I saw.
>>
>>14536456
>Army of Darkness can't be directly refrenced anymore.

Mind explaining why that is anon?
>>
>>14536870

Supposedly, they didn't have the rights to Army of Darkness, so they couldn't reference it.

A producer for the show, Robert Taipert has since said that they do have the rights but intentionally chose not to reference it in the first season so as to not complicate the story.

He did say they would be referencing it in season 2 however.
>>
>>14536906
Neat, I wish I could watch the show though but I don't have a good way of doing so.
>>
Is this show any good? I'm the biggest Evil Dead fan I know, but I don't have television.

Is it on DVD?

>tfwIm too poor to go to conventions to meet the man himself
I just want him and Sam Raimi to autograph my Evil Dead and Army of Darkness posters.
>>
>>14536587
>>14538502
It's actually really good. Despite being made by Starz (who have a history of meddling far too much in the production of their shows) there doesn't seem to be much corporate dickery going on. Raimi is getting to do what he's good at, Bruce Campbell is still an asskicker and the humor is as spot on as ever.
>>
>>14536207
Sooo, I guess Riderman doesn't count then?
>>
>>14536183
No he is not a Cyborg.

Though I fucking love how much media, even Japanese media, has references to the whole Evil Dead series.
>>
>>14536587
It's pretty fun yeah. Raimi directed the first episode. so it hits all the right notes right from the start.

>>14536919
> I wish I could watch the show though but I don't have a good way of doing so.
>>14538502
> I'm the biggest Evil Dead fan I know, but I don't have television.
>Is it on DVD?
It's on THE INTERNET. For free! Geez get with the 90's, guys.
>>
The original Evil Dead still scares the piss outta me.
>>
File: JC Denton in front of PC.png (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
JC Denton in front of PC.png
156KB, 800x800px
> tfw no one mention 'augmentation'
>>
What would be the ideal robot for Ash Williams to pilot?
>>
>>14541022
One of the FMP arm slaves.
They're the only robots I can think of that have both shotguns and chainsaw-like weapons (the monomolecular cutters)
>>
>>14540918

I'll downlaod when I get the time, but I'm going to buy it sooner or later because my rule of thumb is if I can afford it I'll buy it.

That's why all of my gundam is pirated because I'll be damned if I'm paying two hundred dollars for a tv show or however much that shit goes for.
>>
File: Two.jpg (32KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Two.jpg
32KB, 480x640px
>>14541022
Come get some.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mv8p5f33J41run2jw.png (185KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mv8p5f33J41run2jw.png
185KB, 500x372px
>>14541022
>Forgetting the time where Bruce actually did pilot his own mech.

Irredeemable.
>>
>>14546673
Truly Megas was a gift
>>
>>14536587
I liked it and I'm looking forward to the next season.

It's dumb and silly, so don't expect a whole lot of attention to plot and drama.
>>
>>14549122
>It's dumb and silly

I feel like it would be a betrayal of the Evil Dead series (well except for 1, that was mostly played straight) if it was serious.
>>
>>14536183
No, he's the guy with the gun.
>>
Yes, Ash qualifies as a cyborg.
>>
>>14549280
>I feel like it would be a betrayal of the Evil Dead series if it was serious.

That's true. I guess I was trying to explain it with the assumption that people have never seen the movies.

Like I said, the show's is dumb and silly, but in a fun way that agrees with the tone of the movies.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.