[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit came LITERALLY out of nowhere Why was this thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (218KB, 484x388px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
218KB, 484x388px
This shit came LITERALLY out of nowhere

Why was this thought to be a good idea?
>>
>>14535983
What's this?
>>
>>14535993
Mobile Suit Gundam, "Big Zam's Final Stand"

Mirai kisses Sleggar.
>>
>>14535983
cause he gonna die
>>
>>14536006
But she had feefees that came out of nowhere earlier when he came back for repairs
>>
>>14536015

Girls get horny when slapped
>>
>>14535983
>Bright deliberately sends his competition out to die
Stone cold Bright. Hope that Mirai puss was worth it.
>>
>>14536033
Is Bright the ultimate Alpha?

Beat out the Ultimate Chad and Moneybags to get Mirai.
>>
>>14535983
Not really, Sleggar kinda hit on Mirai earlier. Over time the crew began to warm up to him, Mirai too, etc etc, Sleggar then decided to just seize the moment.

If you're watching the movies your feelings are understandable but you shoulda watched the series.
>>
>>14536040
I am watching the series. I know the crew began to like him, but he berates and slaps Mirai for not going with the guy from Side 6. Seemed a bit weird to me.
>>
>>14536047
I'm pretty sure it's because she's being taken in by his manly and straightforward attitude. He's an adult aboard a ship which until now has primarily been staffed by some pretty young guys.
>>
>>14536038
Nigga also had his own son executed. Signed the death warrant himself.

Bright don't give a shit. He'll smack about the strongest Newtype in human history to tell him to stop being a bitch, man.

'Course he'll straight up murder a man for pussy.
>>
>>14536099
oh shit he did? i should have known not to go on /m/ when I'm still watching 0079
>>
>>14536099
still tho, that's one hard motherfucker
>>
>>14536102
It was from a novel happening sometime after Unicorn in the timeline I believe...?
Anyways, the novel is Hathaway's Flash.
>>
>>14536105
That's straight gangsta.
>>
>>14536047
The issue wasn't that she wouldn't date him, it's that she got pissy over him offering to be a human diplomatic shield. Letting her personal feelings get in the way of surviving.
>>
>>14536102
It's an AU leading from Beltorchika's Children, the novel version of Char's Counterattack. Hathaway becomes a terrorist known as Mufti who kills thousands of people and tries to assassinate the Federation leaders, but gets his ass caught, and Bright signs his death warrant without knowing who Mufti really was. When he found out, he immediately resigned.

Anyway this shit is only debatably canon, since events in CCA proceeded differently from Beltorchika's Children and it's a sequel to the novel. So if you don't want it to be canon it ain't.
>>
>>14536047

Naw he just slapped her for being dumb and privileging her emotions over everyone's safety. Also, men who take command and will let them know that they are fucking up are always beloved by women.
>>
>>14536099
>Had his own son executed.
Because he didn't know it was Hathaway.
>>
>>14536033

Unlike Hayate and Fraw Baw, Bright and Mirai had kids. Therefore presumably her puss was wreckable.
>>
>>14536033
Bright got the idea from King David
>>
>>14536047
>girls shouldn't like bad boys

Get a load of this beta faggot.
>>
>>14535983

its really annoying to know that there were like 9 billion prototype MS the feddies could have given him considering he was an ace, but no, lets stick him in a core fighter
>>
>>14538449

what's even worse is that they had GMs already at that point
>>
>>14536696
Fraw was only gonna give it up for Amuro anyway. Hayato got the social status of a married man with kids, and Fraw got help paying bills.
>>
>>14535983
You did
>>
>>14535983
It was telegraphed from the time Bright brought Mirai out to Side 6 and tried to give her back to her fiance. She practically bent herself over the helm and begged for the Brightcock and he tried to be "proper" and turn her down even though she told him she didn't give a fuck about her fiance.

She had momentarily given up on Bright and was looking for a rebound until Sleggar reminded her she already had someone who loved the shit out of her.
>>
>>14535983

>literally out of nowhere
>first meeting he flirts with her

OP is a movie only faggot
>>
>>14544406
And she showed 0 feelings for him

fuqq outta here
>>
>>14535983
This thread again? Already?

I'm this close to voting yes for /m/exit. We truly don't have the content to justify being our on board, even with all the dumpster fire material /tv/ tosses here in the form of godzilla and sentai and so on.
>>
>>14544564

>he doesnt know how women behave

virgin detected
>>
>>14535983

Cameron Bloom go to bed you Beta
>>
File: capture41.png (889KB, 980x612px) Image search: [Google]
capture41.png
889KB, 980x612px
>>14535983
He beat some sense into her, Anon, what's so hard to understand?
>>
Part of the problem with the last third or so of 0079 after Jaburo was it was originally supposed to be the last half, so it got rushed. This is especially apparent with the new characters like Sleggar and Lalah.
>>
File: 1224618621648.png (33KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1224618621648.png
33KB, 160x160px
>>14544564
>And she showed 0 feelings for him
>>
>>14535983
I thought that was Job John for a second there.
>>
>>14535983
For some reason I thought that was Yazan in the OP.
>>
File: latest-23.jpg (15KB, 327x214px) Image search: [Google]
latest-23.jpg
15KB, 327x214px
>>14545574
You're in the club when suddenly this guy violates your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
>>
>>14545591
Let him continue
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.