[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad shows that you like for some reason?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: T14307Gltdback.jpg (138KB, 505x700px) Image search: [Google]
T14307Gltdback.jpg
138KB, 505x700px
Bad shows that you like for some reason?
>>
>>14530848
I TRIED liking it
it has mecha musume
it has floof
it has high-cut
it has action and space aliums
but holy shit the humor is like something out of a mid-2000s US parody of obsolete anime clichés
I know "cringe" is overused nowadays but it made me physically uncomfortable.
>>
File: Grecogundam35.jpg (161KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Grecogundam35.jpg
161KB, 1600x896px
>>14530848
The suits. That's about it.
>>
File: asura-cryin.jpg (42KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
asura-cryin.jpg
42KB, 300x383px
>>14530848
It's my guilty pleasure.
>>
>>14530848
There are absolutely zero reasons I should enjoy Dangaioh other than the designs and Cross Fight.

But I can't help but like it. It's just so dumb in a good bad way. I have a problem.
>>
>>14530867
second OVA ditches a lot of the comedy for soap drama and action and is way better for it. Still a cringey cheesefest though.
>>
>>14530888

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME , the animu
>>
>>14530848
Aw, I wouldn't say it's bad.
>>
Greco
>>
>>14530888
The last battle is hype as fuck and I loved that the villain whole shtick was MUH WAIFU and he got told to fuck off hard enough he became paraplegic in the end
>>
>>14530848
fuck that show confused the fuck out of me,
the first OAV was a wacky ride with ton's of characters you wouldn't know unless you played the game
the second OAV has a ice cold bitch android rip her little "sister's" heart out just to be a cunt
whiplash anyone?
>>
>>14530848
Trying to find the PSP version of the game so I can actually get the background, but the only thing I can find is the Saturn version and man am I not going to emulate that.
>>
>>14533066
I'm pretty sure the TG16 versions emulate easily
>>
>>14530848

Sauce?
>>
>>14532496
There's a reason for the latter being like that.
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=59
>>
Zeorymer

It has so many issues, but at the same time it looks lovely
>>
>>14533066
Apparently good Saturn emulation is here as of just a few weeks ago?
>>
>>14530848
I like the theme song.
>>
>>14530848
Argento soma

Brigadoon (because I have a weakness for 2D 13 year old girls)
>>
>>14538519
Brigadoon isn't bad though
>>
File: 70202890.jpg (114KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
70202890.jpg
114KB, 665x375px
I don't actually know if it's considered bad, but no one ever talks about it and it was pretty much a less edgy Cross Ange before Cross Ange was a thing.
And I also unironically enjoyed Cross Ange.
>>
>>14539111
Strain had such a V-curve to it. The first episode is good, and then it slowly descends into banal anime cliche shit until we hit Episode 7: Levinia's Lovestruck Lesbian Shenanigans That Actually Result in Several Characters Deaths But Let's Not Worry About That, and then it slowly climbs back up to a decent finish. It just felt like they didn't know how to wring 12 episodes out of that show so they were just like, "Uhhh....comedy side characters, I guess."

I did like the fact that they never did the fake-out deaths. Everyone who died, died, even the ones where you kind of went, "Well maaaaaaaybe?" and even the characters weren't sure if they were dead, but no. They'd go salvage the mech or whatever and the maybe-dead person was totally confirmed dead, every time.
>>
>>14530884
Just because you didn't understand it doesn't mean it's bad. You should just stick to shows that are aimed at your IQ range like Aldnoah Zero or Girls Und Panzer
>>
>>14538821
4chan doesn't know how to appraise or criticize anything. "If I don't like it then it's shit" - the average retard on here
>>
>>14539180
Yep.

Same thing with criticizing shows as well.
>Well I liked this show
>Some people like eating shit. The person is you. You like eating shit. Shit eater.
>>
File: Cover_of_Cross_Ange_Volume_1.jpg (39KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_of_Cross_Ange_Volume_1.jpg
39KB, 401x500px
There's just something about it that I love.
>>
>>14530848

Cross Ange definitely is the one for me. Something about is so entertaining despite it really being trashy in allot of ways.
>>
>>14530848
I kinda liked DIvergence Eve. Especially the ending
>>
>>14541350
But DIvergence Eve had nipples in it
>>
>>14539230
Shit taste?
>>
>>14541350
I liked the first show because it had that horror B-movie feel to it and I'm a sucker for those. And it did have one of the catchiest endings ever. The second season was really hard to finish though.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (202KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
202KB, 1440x1080px
Buncha insecure BBC munchers ITT. I'm surprised no one was pozzed and self hating enough to mention something like FLCL or Gurren Lagann yet.

Unless you're enjoying something ironically, it's not bad. There is such thing as objective flaws, but whether something is good or bad OVERALL will always remain subjective because the IMPACT the good vs. the bad has on the audience varies from person to person. A flaw can kill an entire series for someone while another person might not care nearly as much while still acknowledging it as a flaw.

Just becuase you can't pinpoint why you liked something doesn't mean it didn't do something right. Learn to understand your emotions; it's a more important aspect of media analysis than knowing the staff of an episode by heart or whatever.
>>14530884
Like this person right here. If you only cared about the mecha designs then you should get the same enjoyment you got out of the show by just staring at the model sheets. Clearly there had to have been more to it.
>>
File: 17638288.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
17638288.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
I'm so used to Fukuda shenanigans that I didn't take the show seriously. Also the adorable as fuck dragon girl made the show good enough for me.
>>
File: cropped.jpg (2MB, 1213x1724px) Image search: [Google]
cropped.jpg
2MB, 1213x1724px
I unironically loved kannazuki no miko. It's just the kind of early 2000s schlock I have a soft spot for. First time through the dumb anime melodrama had me on the edge of my seat because of my personal investment in seeing anime lesbians being happy. The ending was fucking perfect. Not used to seeing yuri win so hard and what a nice surprise it was.

Also great OP and ED.
>>
>>14541763
Vivian a best.

A BEST.
>>
>>14539180
I don't appraise or critise anything because I don't really care about opinions nor do I care to sway anyone else's opinion.

Look I could tell you why I didn't care for Brigadoon except for Marin and Moe but why bother. It's not going to change your view of the show- is it?
>>
>>14541465
Yep that's it.

Everyone on /m/ hates SEED. I enjoyed it. What else is there to be said?

Whether or not you enjoy a show is the only measure of quality.
>>
>>14542082
Actually not all /m/ hates SEED, it's SEED Destiny the one hated by almost everybody.
>>
>>14538151
Galaxy Fraulein Yuna. OVAs that just drop you right into the plot with very little introduction. They were made with the expectation that the people watching had already played the video games and were familiar with the characters.

The show's not bad, but not very good either.
>>
>>14542571
I liked how Yuna got arrested and when in prison, started to think about her friends, then inadvertently started to play shiritori with their names.
>>
>>14542571
Something like seeing the Touhou anime shorts or doujins without knowing a shit about the games.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.