[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: _lancelot_.jpg (262KB, 850x1522px) Image search: [Google]
_lancelot_.jpg
262KB, 850x1522px
Find a flaw
>>
>>14526027
Nothing. It is UNRIVALED.
>>
>>14526027
How? Literal perfection. I actually watched that show last week just to see that beauty in motion
>>
>>14526027
its not an eva
>>
>>14526027
The blue is too bright and the crown & wings insignia are super tacky.

Also reverse horns are dumb.
>>
There's no way to make the landspinners not look dumb

Should have either taken the VOTOMS approach and had skates on the sides or else have just made the ankles big wheels and put a retractable wheel on the flat of the foot
>>
>>14526027
No inbuilt toilet.
>>
>>14526027
>downgraded to Lancelot Frontier
>>
>>14526027
The pilot.
>>
>>14526027
Reals that try to look like supers are dumb.
>>
>>14526027
It would look much better without the backpack, but I guess this applies to all/most knightmares. I can't remember if there were any without them, show was forgettable.
>>
>>14526328
There were none because the backpack was the cockpit block and double as ejection, Knightmares were tiny.
>>
>>14526341
Yea I knew that, I just can't seem to remember a backpack on the black suit Lelouch piloted, so I didn't want to trust my memories lol.
>>
>>14526345
So I went back and watched it's intro, no wonder I was confused. The things fucking huge compared to normal knightmares. How the hell did I forget that.
>>
File: (You).jpg (359KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
359KB, 1280x720px
>>14526171
>>
>>14526351
Yeah, it's still got the backpack, it's just that the proportions make it less noticeable. It looks like it's just part of the flight pack. Kind of like how the more bulbous upper torso on the Guren and the suits descended from it make the backpack blend into the overall shape.
>>
>>14526354
>reddit memes
>>
>>14526291
Dai Guard is the best and you can fuck off.
>>
>>14526558
How does that even make sense? There's no (You) on Reddit.
>>
>>14526328

>show was forgettable

wut
>>
>>14526027
wtf is on the foot?
>>
>>14526027
Too angular. Glasgow through Glosucter were literal perfection, Lancelot is close but too ornate and angular to be perfect
>>
>>14526950
Dai-Guard is a special case because it's a real that aspires to be a super.
>>
>>14526345

Shinkiro had one, though it was less obvious because the wings were actually built into the thing.

Gawain actually didn't, but Gawain had a unique internal two person cockpit and was bigger than most Knightmares.

Same with Bismarck's which was also bigger than usual as the cockpit folded in and then was covered by his sword sheath. Though his machine was specifically made not to be ejectable anyway.
>>
>>14526990
landspinners, aka the Britannian ripoff of the glide wheels from VOTOMS
>>
>>14526027

>Code Geass

Found that flaw.
>>
>>14527692
>Code Geass
>Not liking the Lancelot
>>
>>14526069
They look a little silly, but in a way that matches the rest of it. The mecha design approach wasn't trying to be as plausible and utilitarian as that of Votoms
>>
The Alexander is better and you all know it.
>>
>>14528144
Actually, I think these are more plausible than what VOTOMS did because they give the KMF a wider standing base and thus more stability.

They just look dumb because they jut out the back and ruin the otherwise sleek look of the design.
>>
>>14528571
Alexander is lewd.
>>
>>14526027
white and gold with splash of RGB is somehow gaudier than gundam parade colors.

Also nothing should justify not having ejection functionality in your prototype, the pilot is always the most important (and most expensive) element even if they're a filthy Eleven. Like seriously fuck off with that retard logic.
>>
>>14526027
Hunchback.
>>
>>14528571
>The Alexander is Anorexic as fuck and breaks the EU Motif of being oriented around defense.
>>
>>14526027

It was in Code Geass!

What do I win?
>>
>>14526027
"Upgraded" to a beam-winged bullshit.
Same with the Guren.
Partly why S1>S2.
>>
Irredeemably shit series.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.