[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished Zeta yesterday, so at the end Kamille goes senile,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

I finished Zeta yesterday, so at the end Kamille goes senile, is that supposed to be what happened to Rosamia?
>>
>>14519128

No it's just Tomino going I fucking hated this piece of shit and this is the equivalent of pressing a DELETE button.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 571x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 571x332px
She was cyber newtype'd
>>
>>14519131
The 'final battle' of Zeta was pretty much a pile of bullshit
>>
>>14519128
Rosamia was probably supposed to just wither and die. Kamille becomes a vegetable after Jupiter Man fucks him in the head
>>
File: 218.png_large.png (264KB, 680x680px)
218.png_large.png
264KB, 680x680px
What happened to Gates Kappa?
>>
>>14519300

He went into a melt down after Rosamia croaked her mind caused some sort of chain reaction which fucked him over too, it was a load of rushed shit Tomino changed it in the Novels he
survived until the Colony Laser goes off and died.
>>
>>14519128
Rosamia's mind was fucked because she was a cyber newtype. Basically the same shit that happened to Four.
Kamille got mindfucked by Scirocco's newtype mind attack.
>>
>>14519128
Watch Double Zeta to find out!
>>
>>14519131

Wicked cool fanfic bro!
>>
File: laughingchar.gif (317KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughingchar.gif
317KB, 500x375px
>>14519133
>that kamillie face
Normally I'd call you a faggot for posting ghost busters shit outside of /tv/, but that one got me.
>>
>>14522548
>Tomino
>liked
>Zeta

Is this the return of ironic shit posting?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.