[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on him /m/ i found him more relatable than banana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 43

File: riddhe-mxa2.jpg (33KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
riddhe-mxa2.jpg
33KB, 404x404px
Thoughts on him /m/ i found him more relatable than banana
>>
Right Hero.
Wrong epic.
Good eye for women.
Bad knack for timing.
>>
He's one that flew over the Cuckoo's nest
Seriously, the guy cracked.
>>
>>14517831
The last true hero of the Federation.
>>
>>14517831
>i found him more relatable than banana

Were you, OP, by any chance - cucked recently?
>>
>>14517913
No but i have been rejected before
>>
Riddhe deserves better than what he got, he's eternally hated by hardcore Unicornfags for shooting best girl, ruined one of the best suits in the franchise using it for exactly the wrong type of combat it was meant for. Then gets a fucking better suit, and jobs for a long ass time, then gets the vaguest sense of redemption that is a fucking joke the moment you think about it at all.

Riddhe needs his own OVA where he gets a fixed Delta Plus and does... I don't know, fights a stolen Zeta Plus over a burning colony while Flamenco's play? /m/ how do we give Riddhe the story he deserves? Because all I keep coming back to is basically Ace Combat Zero with Gundams.
>>
>>14517989
Give him a delta Kai, I want that animated.
>>
>>14518009
I'd be okay with this if it mean MG Delta Kai.
>>
>>14517831
Hero of the wrong story, had some really bad luck. The fact that everyone else went crazy didn't help.
>Come with me and we can fix this
>she jumps out of the plane

>>14517989
>Because all I keep coming back to is basically Ace Combat Zero with Gundams.
I don't see a problem?
>>
>>14517831
>i found him more relatable than banana
So you're an entitled little shit who thinks that every girl he's less-than-horrible to is obligated to sleep with him and expects praise for humblebragging to his boss?
>>
>>14517989
Have him shoot a ton of terrorists and save Yurop or something.
>>
>>14518020
Eh, I just feel like there's a better story to be told. Don't get me wrong, Zero's story is great, but I don't know if it'd redeem Riddhe.
>>
File: latest-5.jpg (69KB, 610x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.jpg
69KB, 610x360px
>>14517845
Bad eye for women, he gave up on this.
>>
>>14518038
I would take a Mihiro over Mineva any day.
>>
File: latest-1.png (125KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
125KB, 416x312px
>>14518109
Not to mention Banana gave up on this one for Mineva, too.

>not wanting genderbent selfcest
he was truly a pleb
>>
File: BYARLANT_CUSTOM_02.png (206KB, 439x559px) Image search: [Google]
BYARLANT_CUSTOM_02.png
206KB, 439x559px
>>14517989
I love making up nonsense like this how about.
Neo-Titans because Zeeks are over done.

A group of radicalized Feddies who lost family during the one week battle, Dublin, British, etc. Come together and decide the best plan is to act exactly like the zeeks they hate, and destroy several colonies in the Republic of Zeon. Londo Bell is given the task stopping them after they steal w/e super mobile weapon. Riddhe's Unit is assigned the job. he gets the delta kai to pilot because the unicorn units were too fucking dangerous to keep around. Throw in both byarlant customs, and a few other suits that are generally loved. Have riddhe fight to protect people including Zeonic OYW veterans.

>>14518038
gotta say I agree
>>
>>14518025
No im a guy thats been rejected a bit more than a few times, feels lost, and wants to find his way without his family getting involved
>>
>>14518128

>they actually gave it hands, the madmen
>>
>>14518128
Can't be worse than Destiny, I'd watch this.
>>
>>14518025

I also found him more relatable, but only because he was more human than Banana. Banana is a character archetype, and he never develops a personality beyond it. Riddhe was an idiot and went crazy, but at least that's something people actually do.
>>
File: airbag.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
airbag.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>14517831
>white male born into money.

I can't relate to this level of privilege.
>>
>>14517989
>then gets the vaguest sense of redemption that is a fucking joke the moment you think about it at all.

This really bothered me. I thought it was interesting that the big brother type mentor went crazy from the stress of his position and this idealistic kid preaching nonsense and somehow proving to be right, where as the psychic girl used as a weapon the kid actually gets through to and gets her to join his side, thus switching the roles so the former friend is the enemy and the psychic weapon is his wingman.

Then Riddhe kills Marida and suddenly changes his mind just so they can take their proper Gundam cliche places of bro teaming with the lead and dying so everyone can angst about it respectively.

Riddhe fighting Banagher to the death and the latter having to deal with the fact that the greater good he fought for drove his friend away from him and to his death would have been an interesting change.

But no, gotta make sure we tic all the checkmarks in the Gundam book right or else the UC fags will bitch.
>>
>>14517947
t.beta
>>
>>14517831
He's more relatable because Banana is more a very vague Gundam lead archetype than an actual character. Riddhe is a character, but a shit one
>>
>>14517989

>ruined one of the best suits in the franchise using it for exactly the wrong type of combat it was meant for

It's worse. It's ruined by a rampaging cyber-newtype hooker on the same team when he is just trying to stop all the madness. But it's ok to Unifags because muh Marida a waifu
>>
>>14518038
>>14518109
>>14518128
She is so fucking great and no-nonsense as well. Fucking Riddhe, she was literally wet for him.
>>
>>14518413
>Marida a waifu...
If it exists, it's someone's waifu
>>
>>14518454
Poor poor girl.
>>
>>14518395
I wanted to like Banana, but he's too damn "pure", and he always seems to be right in whatever conflict he gets involved with. He's too damn boring.
>>
>>14518516
Banana is everything wrong with Kira fused with everything wrong with Kamille, so it makes sense.
>>
File: Riddhe.jpg (84KB, 1339x758px) Image search: [Google]
Riddhe.jpg
84KB, 1339x758px
>>14517831
I actually like him; he's the most interesting character in Unicorn.

He's the latest prodigy of family of rulers, who fancies himself as the hero of his own story that decided to free himself of his family's legacy to become something more respectable than his predecessors within Federation politics. He believes in what his father stands for, but decided to take action in applying it in a practical sense. He exhumes a level of pride befitting a hero, and expresses it through his duty as a soldier rather than a comfortable position given by his father.

Then, his father reveals to him the truth of his family's (not just the Federation's, but his FAMILY'S,) involvement in UC's most intimate problems, and his self-image of a hero is absolutely shattered when he realizes he must protect a disgusting secret borne of his ancestor's corruption. His desperation shows in his admiration of Mineva, who is in similar circumstance, and jealousy of Banagher, who is, in a lot of ways, everything he is, but also wishes he could be, had his situation allowed it.

So he heads down a dark path, protecting the skeletons in the Federation's closet because he knows the batshit ultradeikunist hardliners among the spacenoids would readily pounce on the issues behind Laplace's box to justify another war, in spite of his disgust with the actions of his Grandfather and his newfound hatred for newtypes as the primary catalyst for his situation.

In a weird way, he embodies the guilt behind the Federation's dark past, and the burden that weighs down on the current administration. None of this is really his fault, but he originally burdened himself with the Federation's complicated past, only to eventually embrace in the prospect of a better future between Earth and Space when he realized he robbed a spacenoid of their future in his rage. He's probably one of the most interesting characters within Universal Century, riding behind Casval and Amuro in complexity and nuance. (cont...)
>>
>>14518557
(...cont.)

I like that Fukui put forth that in his own headcanon, he likes to imagine that Riddhe eventually became the Prime Minister of the Federation Government. It illustrated a both a sense of reverence for what the Federation was supposed to stand for, and what the Federation could be. What followed Unicorn is a different story, but that has very little to do with Riddhe and a lot more to do with Zeon remnants that didn't quite get the memo and delusional nuts like Meitzer that seriously think they're of noble blood because they (literally) bought a family name from a failing bloodline.
>>
>>14518516
To be fair, Fukui's vision of him was a little more morally grey.

For example; in his version, Banagher killed Gilboa in a fit of rage rather than by accident, but the OVA seemed to omit this crime from him by making it a stray shot meant for Frontal. Similarly, Banagher was more than willing to kill the Shamblo's pilot(s) in the novel but had no idea Loni was among them. Similarly, in the novel, the Shamblo showed no signs of stopping, justifying his retaliatory actions, whereas in the OVA, he actually managed to calm Loni down and prevent extensive bloodshed in the process compared to the novel counterpart.

The OVA definitely washed his hands of a lot of blood.
>>
>>14517989
>Ace Combat Zero with Gundams
It's all I really wanted in a Gundam video game. Bandai should get the Project Aces team to do a Gundam game.
>>
>>14518557
>those cords to the helmet
Is that how they tried to newtype him?
>>
>>14518587
>whereas in the OVA, he actually managed to calm Loni down
I thought he failed to calm her down, but was unwiilling to take the shot. Thus, he gets the pristine, pure white, unscratched Gundam while Riddhe's suits get beat up and trashed instead.
>>
>>14518628
Yeah, he failed and the shamblo was going wild. Loni was even trying to use the deflectors to hold back its attacks but at best she only creates an opening for Riddhe to finish her off.

I also find it funny that from the very beginning it tries to shift blame of Loni even though she was the one who was going crazy. Kirks even says "Has the psycommu gone wild?" or something to that effect, shifting blame from Loni to the MA.
>>
Somebody post his copypasta please, it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1401192327375.jpg (139KB, 969x997px) Image search: [Google]
1401192327375.jpg
139KB, 969x997px
>>14518780
What a beta fucking character.
Compared to him, Kou, Katz and even Hathaway look alpha as fuck compared to this faggot.
What the fuck is wrong with him?
If only Banagher let marida kill him early on.
>>
>>14518610
Just a mecha Ace combat in general could be sweet.
>>
File: greco.jpg (66KB, 732x398px) Image search: [Google]
greco.jpg
66KB, 732x398px
>>14518790
Thank you, anon. May you attain eternal happiness.
>>
I need material for a riddhe thread bingo/drinking game. Common shit that appears in threads such as
>riddhe a cuck
>melting babies
>banana a shit
stuff like that. I'll also leave this for you guys as an offering: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hMI3lh-KBqt4IR36rh5Q2dvb5P8PdDE1lCuDE4SCo6U/edit
>>
File: Banagher.png (2MB, 1781x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Banagher.png
2MB, 1781x1002px
>>14518628
He actually did succeed at first, but once Kirks bit the dust, all bets were off for her.

>>14518681
>I also find it funny that from the very beginning it tries to shift blame of Loni even though she was the one who was going crazy. Kirks even says "Has the psycommu gone wild?" or something to that effect, shifting blame from Loni to the MA.
I thought it was shifting the blame to her father, seeing as it's his residual madness that drove her to shoot indiscriminately at civvies.

...I mean, his ghost-arms literally come out and dadcuck ghost-Banagher from his newtype connection.
>>
>>14518790

now post the grines cap
>>
>>14518841
>...I mean, his ghost-arms literally come out and dadcuck ghost-Banagher from his newtype connection.
That was Kirks' ghost, actually. Loni's father didn't have much relevance in the ova.
>>
>>14518851
Nope, Kirks ghost shows up and tells her to stop, her dad's ghost is the purple evil one.
>>
>banana didn't get the ghost of amuro moniker
lame
>>
>>14517831
>Waifu-killer
>Falls madly in love with someone despite having never actually met them, just seen them once.
>Throws a gigantic, homicidal rage fit after being rejected by that person.
>Gives a long rant about naive ideals, then betrays the protagonists because it turns out that getting cockblocked matters more than those ideals.
>Silver spoon little bitch who only got here because of daddy's money.
>Stupid teenage rebellion against daddy, despite being worthless without daddy's money.
>Gets super-duper-ultimate-most-special robot, still sucks.

Riddie is genderswapped Quess.
>>
>>14518237
>then gets the vaguest sense of redemption that is a fucking joke the moment you think about it at all.

He never needed redemption. If Gundam was realistic, he'd be totally in the right.

>Then Riddhe kills Marida and suddenly changes his mind just so they can take their proper Gundam cliche places of bro teaming with the lead and dying so everyone can angst about it respectively.

Marida deserved to die. RIddhe did good.
>>
>>14522402
>He never needed redemption. If Gundam was realistic, he'd be totally in the right.
What the fact, nigger?!
Story elaborates why this IRL white knight is just a delusional, pampered shit and why his approach is wrong.
It's just an ego trip and escape fantasy for him.

>Marida deserved to die. RIddhe did good.
Fishing for (You's) I see...
Nah, Murderwhore was good, should have left her mad stylin' on FF, too.
>>
File: 19930734_p1.jpg (441KB, 608x859px) Image search: [Google]
19930734_p1.jpg
441KB, 608x859px
>>14517831
Love him, full homo.

He also did nothing wrong. This is coming from someone who loves Marida.
>>
>>14521774
He wasn't really in love with Mineva though.
>>
File: it's time to stop.png (65KB, 424x224px) Image search: [Google]
it's time to stop.png
65KB, 424x224px
Riddhe a hero.
>>
>>14522509
Both novel and OVA imply otherwise.
>>
>>14522487
His viewpoint of "the OYW was fucking horrifying, let's make sure that never happens again" is something all of the heroes agree with.

They just choose to rock the status quo anyways.
>>
File: 5612562652.png (214KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
5612562652.png
214KB, 900x650px
>>14522551
But I heard there was no Banana x Mineva ending in the novels though. I've read from somewhere that after Mari dies, Banana became too jaded and hollowed out to even care anymore.
>>
>>14522745
So banana wanted to bang her eh?
>>
>>14522745
I can't say for sure, as i don't know moon-language and the fanslation went on hiatus on the final, tenth novel - because the lead translator went AWOL.
But can confirm that it, hilariously enough, feels like Banana has more chemistry with Cyber Cumbucket than the Zabi bitch - but it might be a result of translation.
His meltdown is epic tho, it takes a Giant Naked Space Marida to stop him from foaming from his mouth and trying to rip Riddhe's ass open.
>>
>marida trashes a colony in the first episode, possibly kills hundreds of innocent people
>waah muh waifu riddhe you monster
>sandnigger fries an entire city and UC Kira is too much of a pussy to do anything about it
>waah how could you she actually surrendered in her head #notallzeeks
Anti-Riddhe fags are literally the dindus of the gundam fanbase
>>
>>14522848
You just don't kill qt3 girls on the battlefield anon.
>>
>>14522848
>marida trashes a colony in the first episode, possibly kills hundreds of innocent people
You can't possible expect her to float around and take it, if anything - EFSF is just as guilty, if not the culprit for initiating combat in a major population center.
That said, they had no idea of knowing that the Zeeks were just minding their own business.
It was a SNAFU on both sides, plain and simple.

>waah muh waifu riddhe you monster
In both continuities he essentially gunned down what passes for a non-combatant. In the OVA, he gunned down Marida after she tried to reason with him. And in the LN, he actually tried to plug Mineva once he realized that he ain't tappin' dat booty, with Marida taking the bullet for her.

>sandnigger fries an entire city and UC Kira is too much of a pussy to do anything about it
I felt like tearing my hair out at that part.

>waah how could you she actually surrendered in her head #notallzeeks
JUST FUCKING KILL HER BATSHIT INSANE, BABY VAPING ASS ALREADY!
>>
>>14522894
Go away, you're not supposed to be reasonable around here. It's all about kneejerk and fishing for (you)
>>
>>14522909
>>14522487
Buttblasted Maridafag detected.
Face it, your whorefu is better off dead. Even she would agree.
>>
>>14522909
this is not /a/
>>
File: EF saves the day.jpg (1MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
EF saves the day.jpg
1MB, 1920x2160px
>>14517989
> shooting best girl
> Loni
that bitch's death was justified.
> avoid the city dumbass
> HUUR IT'S SHORTCUT FEDDIE DID US THE SAME NEVER FORGET
> beware, don't lose your hea..
> DUUUR KILL'EM ALL! FUCKING EARTHNOIDS BOUND WITH GRAVITY! DIE! FUCKING DIE!! SPACENOID MUSTARD RACE!!
if anything, blame on her misfortune of not controlling her cool.
>>
>>14522938
They were just some people peripherally connected to the military anyway. Nothing to start a war over.

Besides think about all those poor Zeon Remnants who needed to let off some steam.
>>
File: seta14.jpg (135KB, 700x570px) Image search: [Google]
seta14.jpg
135KB, 700x570px
>>14522778
Oh bloody hell, I thought Banana x Mineva was the ultimate endgame, why the fuck would he even go that way.

Whatever, I ship the slut with Soujirou from Rurouni Kenshin anyway. A /m/an can dream, right?
>>
>>14522938
If you see somebody defending Loni they're just fishing for (you)s.
>>
File: Zeon.png (4KB, 208x153px) Image search: [Google]
Zeon.png
4KB, 208x153px
>>14522954
> think about all those poor Zeon Remnants who needed to let off some steam
more like warmonger with MUH IDEALS to me.
could be replaced with terrorist or guerrilla for the 'warmonger' part; whatever it suited the situations.
>>
File: 1362254234255.jpg (47KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1362254234255.jpg
47KB, 848x480px
>>14522954
>let off some steam

Remember when Riddhe let off some steam by raping Loni.
>>
I like how he got so mad he turned into a newtype. That was pretty great, not mc can even match his autistic rage.
>>
>>14523063
Hilarious as it is, it was a pretty piss-poor way to resolve his issues. As Newtype connections usually are.
>>
>>14517831
Creepy asshole and his murder of Marida 'redeeming' him and turning him into a good guy made me want to throw up in my mouth
>>
>>14518413
The Delta Plus is a thing of beauty but I still laugh when it gets ruined because I hate Riddhe that much, and also the bit where she breaks it's leg when it's around down is a hilarious bully move
>>
File: Banshee.jpg (317KB, 850x1235px) Image search: [Google]
Banshee.jpg
317KB, 850x1235px
>>14523227
I also laugh when she gets exploded by the same bully Gundam.
>>
File: 1337759966486.jpg (79KB, 1064x596px) Image search: [Google]
1337759966486.jpg
79KB, 1064x596px
>>14523251
Why is Banshee such a bully?
>>
>>14523351
>Mask has Gundam face vents
oh
>>
File: 43257577_p0.jpg (2MB, 2000x1386px) Image search: [Google]
43257577_p0.jpg
2MB, 2000x1386px
>>14523351
Because it's black.
>>
>>14523063

Butthurt has been transforming Oldtypes into Newtypes since Char. It's literally the ideology of Daikun.
>>
>>14522938
No one ever defended loni why are you guys so literally butthurt?
>>
>>14523359
Wow, didn't notice that

Psycho kek
>>
File: believe.jpg (34KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
34KB, 600x337px
>>14523113
She got what she deserved.

Riddhe for federation president.
>>
>>14525639
Nice bait, Have a (you).
>>
>>14525667
Call it bait if you want. Riddhe is the better character. I'm glad he survived.
>>
>>14525686
>Better character - literally an abominable offspring of an unholy matrimony of Hathaway and Quess.

How about no, Anon.
>>
>>14525691
>Hathway and Quess

Hate them all you want, but without those two Amuro would had failed to save earth from Axis Drop
>>
File: Mari's busted cunt.jpg (5KB, 354x336px) Image search: [Google]
Mari's busted cunt.jpg
5KB, 354x336px
>>14522778
>Can confirm that Banana has more chemistry with Cyber Cumbucket

Source or did you just fucking pull that out of your ass? Banana had been chasing Mineva's pussy since the beginning and you're telling me that he has more chemistry with a used up whore more than the girl of his dreams?

You're full of shit, m8.
>>
>>14525639

>Personally leading the EFSF to crush dindu spacenoids in the Banshee
>Make Federation Great Again

UC would have been saved literally.
>>
>>14525921
I read the novels in JP and can "somewhat" confirm.
He does indeed chase after dat Zabi booty, it's the OTP - no questions asked, but he DOES have far more meaningful interactions with t3h Puru, probably due their space magic Newtype connection.
It isn't actually romantic unless you REALLY want to see it that way - at least to me.

Taht said my Japanese, while more than serviceable - isn't perfect. I'm not bashing this off the fan translation - I see no need to read a "blind idiot translation" when I have the physical books on my shelf.
>>
>>14525921
>than the girl of his dreams
Please, Banana literally didn't even know Mineva existed until she decided to suddenly take up skydiving. Newtype connections are not deep, meaningful bonds with other people, and they never have been.
>>
File: BECAUSE IM BANAGHER LINKS.jpg (183KB, 1876x795px) Image search: [Google]
BECAUSE IM BANAGHER LINKS.jpg
183KB, 1876x795px
>>14517831
He was literally Frank Grimes.
>>
File: green_pepper (1).jpg (36KB, 674x400px) Image search: [Google]
green_pepper (1).jpg
36KB, 674x400px
>>14525952
Ayy, I'd like to see it more as a romantic one, or one that is probably going to be, if both of them had survived the fight.

Something about Banana going after a damaged, less special and less attractive girl in the end gives a whole new level depth to his character than the ending with Mineva that everyone expects.
>>
>>14525965
>Newtype connections are not deep, meaningful bonds with other people, and they never have been.
What? That's what they exactly are: connections between people at a level impossible for those without mind powers. Just look at Amuro and Lala. They spoke for just a few minutes, but the connection he made with her followed him for decades.
>>
>>14525999
Ah yes, the age-old love story: Boy sees girl sitting on a porch. Boy notices bird. Bird dies. Girl goes inside house. Boy falls madly in love with girl.

Such a classic, relatable tale.
>>
>>14525992
Well, to me, even if Banana was interested - I don't believe that Marida was uhhmm.... "emotionally equipped" for a healthy relationship.

After a lifetime of therapy, maybe, why not?
But during or hypothetically, after the series? Not a chance - that's a spectacular train wreck just waiting to happen.
>>
>>14526017
Oh, you were talking about Marida, I thought you meant Banana/Mineva. Still, Marida is not as fucked up in the head as she could after that childhood; she has a family and cares about other people, even those she just met (she saved Alberto's life). Hell, she even wanted to help a faggot like Rhidde. So no, I don't think it would be as much of a trainwreck as you say.
>>
>>14526029
On the other hand, Marida wasn't terribly concerned with causing a reactor explosion and murdering thousands of random civilians for the glory of John.
>>
>>14525999
It's a cosmic connection but in the end Lalah chose Char over Amuro because of their Earthly relationship. Lalah's entire character is to make the point that humans are still humans, whether they're newtypes or oldtypes.
>>
>>14526029
To be honest, in the novel which is the version I'm talking about in my two previous posts - she never even has a conversation with Riddhe, pre-mortem.

OVA diverges significantly from the books in the final arc. In the books - she never plays the chew toy for Riddhe.
Her opponent in the novel is Frontal, whom she beats after a battle that's like a third a book long(simultaneous with the battle between Banana and Blue Balls)
Argama tries to break up the Fight of the Beta Males and successfully gets Riddhe's attention. Mineva tries to pound some sense in his head, but Riddhe has a chimpout of legends and decides to vaporize her Zabi ass for abandoning him.
Marida, just coming back after mad styllin' on Sinanju, in a split second decision - takes Riddhe's money shot instead.

>>14526034
>MUH MASTUR, RITE OR WRUNG!
>>
>killed Loni
>killed Marida

Why was he allowed to live again?
>>
>>14526017
Banana will just have to teach her from scratch about things like that. It's warmer that way, and in that sense Banana would really be protecting her.

In fact, she strikes me as the type of person who appears cold-blooded and ruthless on the outside but is actually clueless on the inside (i.e: she does shit like flipping a kid upside down, gingerly puts back sunglasses on her comrade in the middle of a heated fight).

It will definitely not be a trainwreck if Banana is patient enough to take care of her.
>>
>>14526107
>Banana
Hormone driven 16yr old virgin, with a literal cumbucket in front of him...
>patient

Yeah, no...
He'll probably have Murderwhore give him the head of his life(dat servile mentality), bang her loose holes at every opportunity, then quickly get fed up with her stunted, shut in personality and switch back to Muh Audrey.

>Cue cumslut body hanging off of some ceiling.
>>
>>14517831
He try to be a good yey practical person, yet everyone shit on his effort while asslicking a naive Rosy-color-world teenager who nearly get both of them killed by whiteknighting the crazy female terrorrist.
>>
>>14526135
This is, hilariously, the most realistic answer.
>>
>>14526094
>heroic deed
>heroic deed
Because he's a hero.
>>
File: HERO OF THE FEDERATION.png (3MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
HERO OF THE FEDERATION.png
3MB, 1920x2160px
>>14526094
>>
>>14517831
He is trump.
>>
>>14518790
Marina I shit though.
>>
>>14521774
He did good by killing Loni and the whore.
>>
>>14526094
I see nothing wrong with this you shitty liberal.
>>
>>14526600
But Zeeks are the conservatives.
>>
>>14526068
>a battle that's like a third a book long
Fuck. And they scrapped that good shit in favour of that shitty coca cola zeong? What a fucking shame.
>>
>>14518038
>>14518122
>Giving up Royal Pussy
>>
>>14526612
Cuckservatives.
>>
>>14526612
They're not
>>
>>14526595
Loni was a good girl. She could be another mother to us, since Lalah is gone
>>
>>14526805
The only thing you could say is "good" about Loni is her skill at committing war crimes.
>>
>>14526068

>Mineva tries to pound some sense in his head, but Riddhe has a chimpout of legends

Sounds like the right way to deal with a treasonous AWOL ship. Only Fukui could have whitewashed it with MUH EDGY RIDDHE HAS TURNED TO THE DARKSIDE
>>
>>14527074
If he were logical about it and acting on orders then, yeah.
As presented in the LN his motivation for the attack was pretty much verbatim:

>"You betrayed me! I begged you not to throw me away, but you did anyway! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU!" *Beam Magnum's the bridge*

He flew off the deep end and tap danced all the way to the La La La Land...
>>
>>14527107

That's how Unicorn in both OVA and the LN discredit completely logical decisions otherwise by character assasinating the people doing them and then romanticize stupid shit that wasn't necessary like jumping off a plane.
>>
>>14527193
Riddie's enough of a creep that anybody with an ounce of dignity would jump off the plane, too, even if they didn't think anybody was going to catch them.
>>
>>14526612
No way.
>>
>>14527217
Riddhe a qt.
>>
>>14527217

>Mineva
>diginity

implying she wasn't already used by Char.
>>
>>14527061
How many did she killed?
>>
>>14527582
In the Novel?
Upwards if 50.000 people if I remember correctly.
In the OVA, as usual they tap danced around the edgeyness, by fanwanking some reason for the city to be mostly empty.
>>
>>14528243
>they tap danced around the edgeyness, by fanwanking some reason for the city to be mostly empty

>"Too bad it's Sunday, those buildings would've been filled up tomorrow."
>>
>>14527554
That would all to handily explain Haman hating the fuck outa' him and losing all fight in humanity to boot, kek.
>>
>>14527582

None? She doesn't control the Mobile Armor in the novel.
>>
>>14528346
>ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
>>14528346
RIP those hips

baka senpai
>>
File: Loni_Garvey_version_manga.jpg (657KB, 1291x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Loni_Garvey_version_manga.jpg
657KB, 1291x1824px
>>14528346
Well, she sort of does, as it's newtype co-pilot. When Mahdi starts indiscriminately attacking the city instead of just the Federation assembly, she becomes horrified and tries to get him to stop, at which point he shoots him.

In the novel/manga, she's no angel, but she has a conscience that overrules her anger towards the Federation. In the OVA, she's been inside the mobile armor basically bathing in her father's residual will via psycoframe that she's barely her own person anymore, at least until Kirks snaps her out of it.

she's also a qt patootie in the manga, and wants to have twelve kids witht banana in the novel
>>
>>14528477
Looks like the only brown qts, who made it to the end of their series are Ilia from ZZ, Marbet and Shakti. That's sad.
>>
>>14517831
What was his fucking problem?

In fact this type of character appears surprisingly frequently in Japanese media. Makoto from Kamen Rider Ghost is the most recent example I can think of: a guy in a pretty powerful position (in terms of actions he can take) but instead acts erratically and doesn't consult or even talk to anyone ever. Like, what's their fucking problem?
>>
>>14529382
Japs are autistic and can't handle basic communication
>>
>>14528477
Man, the novel is really garbage.
>>
>>14529382
Spoilt rich kids don't exist in your world? That must be nice.
>>
>>14529489

No matter how many times people have described changes between the novel and OVA I can't remember a single one that's ever sounded like the novel had a better idea.

Like the only OVA change I can think of that I don't like is the horrid redesign of the Banshee with the big stupid claw.
>>
File: rx-0-banshee-destroy.jpg (51KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
rx-0-banshee-destroy.jpg
51KB, 292x400px
>>14529506
>I don't like is the horrid redesign of the Banshee with the big stupid claw
Same here. At least Riddhe was sane enough to fix that retardation.

But yeah, other than that the novel can fuck off.
>>
>>14529506
>>14529528
>not liking the big stupid claw

Man what shit taste
>>
File: 1459974400802.jpg (91KB, 460x560px) Image search: [Google]
1459974400802.jpg
91KB, 460x560px
>>14529640
>Marida had to install a big ass fisting device because nothing else can satisfy her anymore
>>
>>14529640

It's hard to decide what's worse, how incredibly lame it looks or how ridiculously impractical and useless it is.

Giving the Banshee a claw/blade weapon is something that certainly could have worked, but that shit design they went with absolutely did not.
>>
>>14529489
>>14529506
Novel loni is objectively better because her character portrayal doesn't rely on psyco bullshit.
>>
File: 1461630399289.jpg (191KB, 1295x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461630399289.jpg
191KB, 1295x1080px
>>14530121
Nah, her novel version was a shitty waifubait for retards. Glad she got properly melted in the OVA.
>>
File: 1468099878318.jpg (43KB, 1046x442px) Image search: [Google]
1468099878318.jpg
43KB, 1046x442px
>>14530131
You are wrong
>>
File: get fucked.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14530318
No and shut up.
>>
>>14530121
Anime Loni is a good depiction of children being radicalised. It makes someone still fighting for the cause of Zeon come across as totally believable since they've grown up in it and it's all they have. Her just muttering "Seig Zeon" to herself to try and shut out her doubts is a great and sad moment that shows just how consumed by the cycle of retaliation she has become. She also provides a pivotal character moment for Banagher and Riddhe in Banagher's inability to take her life in spite of the circumstances and Riddhe letting go of his wide eyed optimism and making the right call.

Novel Loni is vapid.
>>
File: tumblr_nadst9Wm6w1tb7nbgo1_1280.gif (357KB, 535x402px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nadst9Wm6w1tb7nbgo1_1280.gif
357KB, 535x402px
>>14529664
Doesn't the claw, also... vibrate?
I think you're onto something, Anon!
>>
File: 4A9OKVO.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
4A9OKVO.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>14518790
>come with me if you want to live
>DID YOU JUST JUMP OUT OF THE PLANE WITH NO PARACHUTE WTFFF

everytime
>>
File: 1454691119179.gif (96KB, 535x262px) Image search: [Google]
1454691119179.gif
96KB, 535x262px
>>14535812
It was right in front of us all these years.
>>
>>14517831
Spoiled and privileged
>>
File: 1457484774111.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457484774111.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>14529664
>>14535812
Mother of god.
>>
>>14526094
Because Zeon a shit.
>>
>>14522745
>But I heard there was no Banana x Mineva ending in the novels though.
Nope. It happens the same as the OVA almost word for word. Only difference is the OVA showed babby banana saying bye to his father one laat time.
>>
>>14522938
who mentioned Loni?
>>
>>14526042
>Lalah chose Char over Amuro
where did you even get that from?
>>
>>14545163
I thought the novel had Banana going through with his Newtype apotheosis or something, and fucked off to parts unknown in the Crystal Jesus Unicorn Gundam?
>>
>>14546147
I heard that there's there's no Crystal Dragon Jesus.
In the Novel, The Psycoframe apparently goes full disco and leaves an vaguely unicorn shaped aurora after the event.
Novel ends with Riddhe chasing after Unicorn, but it's implied that Bananer hears them calling to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (534KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534KB, 1280x720px
>>14518038
>>14518122
They both had shit taste in women. Especially banagher, since he also gave up Marida
>>
>>14546545

>hooker
>taste
>>
>>14518134
You know what, anon? Same
>>
>>14522525
Those MADs were really good.
>>
>>14546243
>Novel ends with Riddhe chasing after Unicorn
Gay.
>>
>>14517831
Are you me? I can't stand Banagher and his mental retardation. For the multiple instances of bullshit he's done during battles (UTEMASEEEEEEEEN) higher ups should have kept him in solitary confinement, away from the Unicorn.
>>
>>14518020
>she jumps out of the plane
I don't even know how to call this. Did the Vist Foundation drug her with some illicit substance? Or is this an inborn disability? I mean, she acted like one of those kids who jumped out of the window because they wanted be just like Superman or some shit. What if her autistic boyfriend heard her, but couldn't catch her in time BECAUSE HE WAS INVOLVED IN BATTLE?
>>
>>14547894
>What if her autistic boyfriend heard her, but couldn't catch her in time BECAUSE HE WAS INVOLVED IN BATTLE?
Still be better than having to live through the rest of Unicorn.
>>
>>14547894
Unicorn tries to romanticize blithering stupidity and paint sensible decisions as just the thoughts of cynics. Because muh possibility.
>>
>>14547894

I assume she'd rather Banagher caught her and she was taken back to the Zeon's or she fell to her death rather than have to deal with Riddhe and the Vist's any longer.
>>
File: 1307158077622.jpg (300KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1307158077622.jpg
300KB, 900x900px
>>14526793
>Zabis
>royal
They're usurper scum.
>>
>>14548641
That would mean she is clearly neurotic.
>>
>>14548185
I will never understand why everyone was so vehemently against Frontal's economic prosperity zone. It's by far the least batshit Zeon plan ever.
>>
>>14548652
That is indeed how most people become royals.
>>
>>14551158
>He doesn't understand economics and that that's a real world analogue.
>>
>>14551158
I was just surprised that after he revealed it, Mineva instantly came up with a ten minute long speech on why it's shit and every possible thing that could and will go wrong with it. How does one even do that?
>>
>>14551158
Because "And then we form a Greater Space Co-Prosperity Sphere and Earth leaves us alone" ignores this thing called the EFSF. It would still cause a war, and the Sleeves don't have the forces to fight the EFSF in a war.
>>
>>14551856

>and the Sleeves don't have the forces to fight the EFSF in a war.

But that is precisely the reason for the Co-Prosperity plan - to unite the colonies against the Federations and not be a rag-tag remanent of a remanent of a by-gone movement.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.