[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was worse? G-Reco or the Rebuilds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: rebuilds-vs-reconguista.jpg (520KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
rebuilds-vs-reconguista.jpg
520KB, 900x600px
Which was worse? G-Reco or the Rebuilds?
>>
One is properly finished, and the other is in limbo.
Guess which one is it?
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER

If you haven't watched Reconguista in G at least 10 times you need to return to MAL

If you haven't watched Reconguista in G in black and white you need to return to MAL

If you haven't watched Reconguista in G Pausing every 2 seconds to take in every detail you need to return to MAL

If you haven't watched Reconguista in G on mute to just absorb the visuals you need to return to MAL

There are no half measures and i recommend they add these to the official 4chan rules.. maybe also a sticky. i will wait
>>
>>14517598
G-reco has less ero doujinshi so it's worse, it's got only 1 good one.
>>
>>14517790
Anno said he had no plans to finish the Rebuilds past 3.0.
>>
>>14517598
This thread.
>>
>>14517906
The incest one right?

We need more of those because that's not fucking happening in this show.
>>
>>14518011
dubs confirm
>>
>>14517906
I count two good ones
>>
Even 3.0 was better than G-Reco.
>>
>>14519775
Even your mother's asshole was better than G-Reco.
>>
>>14517807
Nice. Epic. I like it.
>>
>>14517598
The one that made it's creator swim in money.
>>
>>14520878
I haven't seer her asshole but you're probably right, G-Reco was terrible.
>>
>>14524735
Art is subjective, however, your taste is objectively shit.
>>
"I liked 3.0.

Like, really, REALLY, liking [sic] it."

What did I mean by this, /m/?
>>
>>14517906
And Rebuild has a bunch of ero doujinshi and none of them are good

>>14525398
fuck off with your reddit memes
>>
>>14524832
You're right.

What sort of retard wouldn't like his mother's asshole?
>>
>>14517807
8/10 I laughed, literally.
>>
>>14517598
The rebuilds have no soul in them. It's clear no one wanted to make them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.