[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain Power: Phoenix Rising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Captain_Power.jpg (223KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Power.jpg
223KB, 500x668px
Huh, just found out about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOrr27ktx1k

Looks like Captain Power really IS American Toku now.
>>
I'm okay with this.
>>
From the official website (http://www.phoenixrising.tv/):

>Fifteen years after humanity has lost a devastating war against an Artificial Intelligence called Overmind, Jonathan Power — the son of the man who caused that war - learns the truth about his father, and discovers a new type of battle armor that will enable a small, mismatched team of soldiers and civilians to fight back against the robotic armies of the New Order. The Phoenix Technology underlying the virtually impregnable new suits augment their wearers’ speed and strength, allowing humans to fight robotic soldiers on equal terms. But at what cost? The New Order’s goal is to create the next stage in human evolution: Transhumans, a blending of biology and technology that becomes something greater than its parts. But isn’t that what the Suits are? Have Jonathan and his team become the very thing they’ve sworn to fight? As Jonathan Power embarks on his hero’s journey to learn the whole truth about his father, himself, and his world, not all of his battles will be fought in the land, sea, and air. Power will come to learn that the hardest battles of all will be fought within the hearts and minds of his own soldiers and himself.
>>
>>14515195
How was Captain Power not American toku before? They have a trandformation sequence and everything.

Also old Captain Power and Tank looked better.
>>
>>14515493
>>14515195
IS JMS involved in anyway?
>>
DO WANT
>>
>>14515195
Goddamn, Captain Power was the worst series I've ever liked for no goddamn reason.

I feel completely indifferent about this and will watch it obsessively.
>>
>>14522469

under-appreciated post
10/10

I'm serious
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.