[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesn't anybody talk about Basquash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Is it because it's bad? Is that why?
>>
>>14508658
It went off the rails after the previous director got kicked out and Kawamori took the reigns.
>>
>>14508658
The only reason to talk about it is the hot nigress.
>>
>>14508658
Because you touch yourself
>>
>>14508666
I'm only three episodes in, and giving pretty serious thought to dropping it because of the badass blonde chick discovering the sexual joy of being inferior to a man
>>
>>14508695
It's Japanese anon what did you think would happen?
>>
File: BASQUASH!!.gif (937KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
BASQUASH!!.gif
937KB, 500x281px
>>
>>14508704
there are plenty of cool chicks in mecha anime who don't orgasm when when a man is better than them
>>
>>14508658

The first episode or three was really cool, and that moment when the main character starts running on the wall because he's fed up with how staid and boring mech basketball is compared to what he thinks it should be is really great - as is him going to jail immediately afterwards and coming out to discover his effect on society. After a few episodes though it just loses steam and it's obvious there was some behind the scenes drama and a shuffle in plans. The rest of the show was okay and it had a fun ending, but I don't think it ever really lived up to the potential it showcased in the opening episode.
>>
>>14508725
My main question is, does he dunk the moon?
>>
>>14508735

I don't really remember the ending, just that it did a G Gundam like thing with the main character and his love interest idol having some kind of cool moment together or something. I remember discussing it more than the actual event itself. I do recall the brown girl okaying the whole thing because she knew she was out of the game and the whole thing just smelling of the new producer wanting to put his personal stamp on events really.

Wasn't the show going to be redone at some point? I remember being happy about that, for the chance to make the show more silly and fun instead of the melodramatic romance thing we got.
>>
>>14508735
No, he saves the Earth by dunking the bomb sent to blow up the moon onto the moon.
>>
>introduce two cute brown girls and a titty monster as the main cast

>completely sideline all of them in favor of completely generic idolshits that seem totally out of place in setting and style

I don't think executive meddling has ever been so apparent.
>>
>>14508779
Was because>>14508666?
>>
File: 2woyy5d.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2woyy5d.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>14508747
The Mc doesn't end up with the childhood friend? Whaaaaaa

awesome, Sela is the best
>>
>>14508800
Nah, I'm pretty sure it was the usual ambiguous love triangle shit Kawamori does. MC's clueless like Basara.
>>
>>14508800

Sela doesn't end up with the main character either if that's what you're implying. I don't even think she was in to him, I think she was in to the rival character dude who got written out of their team so the idol could play instead or something. I wouldn't have even recalled Sela if you hadn't mentioned her, her presence in the show is so small.
>>
Get the guy at ANN reviewing Ginguiser to review this.
>>
>>14508824
she's a major character in the first three episodes, she's better at robot basketball than the MC.

If she gets sidelined for some nonsense I'm definitely dropping this show
>>
>>14508658
besides all the reasons mentioned, the home video release is a censored version, which makes watching it even more pointless than it already is
>>
>>14508824
She might've been into the rival character for a little bit, but then she fell for the giant dude.
>>
>>14509058

> giant dude

Who? I don't remember any guys beyond the main character, his rival and that one older guy into the wan in OP who kept on talking about her basketballs. I don't even remember what happened to him, just that he existed. Didn't he fall out of the show after a while due to the change in director?

Full, now I'm recalling it having an interesting settings with a Moon based affluent culture who put hologram show on that could be seen on Earth, and Earth being much poorer and shittier another show basically doing nothing with it.
>>
>>14508779
Yeah the idols made absolutely no sense and I don't know why they were there
>>
>>14509084

It made sense for them to exist, since idols whose concerts were being broadcast to Earth was an example of Moon people and society being much more indolent and advanced than Earth ones. It didn't make sense to have them suddenly become main characters and another team of mech basketball players and then the one idol becomes the live interest too.
>>
>>14509082
There was a race of moon giants that mined the special rocks that powered the mechs and the rest of the sci-fi tech. One joined the team, and in the finale he flew from Earth to the moon to deliver a giant pair of Nike brand sneakers for the main character's mech to wear.
>>
>>14508658
Because Shin Mazinger was better.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.