[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /m/ How do I get Pacifist Bitches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Pacifist_bitches.png (99KB, 506x358px) Image search: [Google]
Pacifist_bitches.png
99KB, 506x358px
Dear /m/

How do I get Pacifist Bitches?
>>
>>14503019
Threaten to kill them. Worked well enough for most Gundam Protag's.
>>
>>14503019
By being a killing maniac with somewhat of a conscience, a hypocrite if you will.
>>
>>14503019
>Lacus
>Pacifist
Been swallowing that Clyne Faction propaganda much?
>>
>>14503019
Get a giant robot.
Chicks dig giant robots.
>>
File: Relena6.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Relena6.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>14503019
Relena isn't actually a pacifist

She wants to be hardcore but assholes like Milliardo and Noin won't let her.
>>
>>14503096
She thinks she is then in endless waltz she realizes total pacifism is shit.
>>
YOUR SIGHT MY DELIGHT
>>
Isn't Relena evil or something in that.....novel?
>>
When she screams at the ocean for you to come and kill her, don't do it. Bitches love that.
>>
File: kooderiasugoi.jpg (65KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
kooderiasugoi.jpg
65KB, 800x450px
Just say they're amazing over and over. Also works IRL.
>>
File: ASSeylum.jpg (336KB, 870x900px) Image search: [Google]
ASSeylum.jpg
336KB, 870x900px
>>14503019
When she start to babble about Earth, correct her in a autistic manner. She will jump into your cockpit
>>
Relena is shit, she preach in her ivory tower and let other fools do her job. Even Marina interacted with common people. She and her retarded brother are two faces of the same coin.
>>
>>14503218
She's still better than Kudelia, who gets her dick sucked for doing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>14503230
But she actually care about the poor >>14503163
Relena is a rich girl brainwashing other girls about total pacifism. Is not like the rich assholes are gonna lose much if a war broke.
>>
More like how do we get rid of them? Every single one, including Shakti have been shit.
>>
>>14503162
That's hardcore negging, man. Works every time.
>>
>>14503352
people like that usually grow up once they have kids.

stick it in her pacifism.
>>
>>14503096
Doesn't pacifism usually relate to just building peace and not going to war? Not your every day violence like shooting a fool which she was attempting to do.
>>
>>14503445
Are you retarded? An actual Pacifist doesn't believe in violence, the term literally means someone who doesn't believe in war OR VIOLENCE.

Relena if left to her own devices and not pushed towards the creed of the Birth family she never knew seems to tend towards gunning down the person that killed her daddy and calling for the people to rise up against their corrupt oppressors.
>>
>>14503180
Didn't Asshime leave Eggs lying on the floor and possibly dying with her last words to him to be to take care of another man for her?
>>
>>14503019
Be a hypocrite.
>>
>>14503019
Wheres cuckdelia?
>>
>>14503019
Be an autistic sevant with a knack for mass murder.

Works every time.
>>
>>14503482
Relena recognized that she had to be a figurehead for pacifism which is why she calmed her shit down and stopped wanting to shoot everyone in OZ
>>
The best of these Gundam "peace princesses" or whatever are Dianna and Aida, and they barely fit the roles anyway.

Relena sucks, Marina might as well not exist, and Kudelia is a total mess of a character although final judgement will be after season 2
>>
>>14503019
Only Marina is a true Pacifist.

Lacus became a head of state that controls a military organization and put some of her friends into high places.
>>
>>14503019
Make love, not war.
>>
>>14503019
1. Acquire an Gundam.
2. Autism
3. The Pacifist-Puss will be at your disposal.
>>
>>14508474
Didn't work out for Quatre. I think that instead of just pacifists Gundams are just a crazy chick magnet.
>>
>>14503096
>Relena isn't actually a pacifist
Self-defence both armed and un-armed is 100% in line with pacifism.

>>14508316
>Only Marina is a true Pacifist.
Marina was a figurehead and Lacus the head of state of a nation that was basically constantly at war with somebody throughout the show's run.

Kudelia basically is the Ann Coulter of Mars. Pretty face, looks good on TV and will endlessly repeate whatever her own side wants to hear on camera.
>>
>>14508505
What Relena did against Lady Une wasn't self defence, she went out of her way in her solo attempt to assassinate Une to get vengeance for her old man.

She just yanked out a handgun after meeting her during a ball saying her dress would look much better stained in the blood of Oz (which was a pretty badass oneliner)
>>
I shit myself
>>
File: marina.jpg (136KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
marina.jpg
136KB, 500x686px
When I was a kid, I never appreciated Marina due to how bland she was in comparison with the other 00's. But now I finally see her for the beauty she is. Truly 2nd best 00 girl, just behind Exia.

>inb4 I get called Setsuna
>>
>>14508853
Kid? Wait, when did Gundam 00 first air again?
>>
>>14508862
2008. It's been eight years and five Gundam shows since 00, anon.
>>
>>14508880
Well fuck.

>>14508853
You damn zygotes, stop reminding veteran Aces how old they are, I'm not ready to die in order to inspire the talented but unpolished rookies!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.