[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: 1445462435276.jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445462435276.jpg
46KB, 960x540px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>14502565
>implying anything about them is right
>>
OMAE WA DARE DA
>>
I honestly don't get why people think a "neither-side-is-right" conflict makes for a good story or show. Especially when one side is clearly more faulty and flawed in logic compared to the other who is crazy but at least logical.

Honestly rather have Jin in the right as a villian and see Haruka fall like the shitty protagonist he is.
>>
Haruka.
"Amazons are people too" is nice and all when you're the only one who doesn't have to consume human flesh, but all the others totally do even if they don't want it. Yeah it's a shitty situation, but they're still eating people.
>>
>>14502780
>implying people are worth saving
>>
Anyone else gets hungry watching this show?
>>
>>14502699
Do you visit /pol/ regularly? Be honest.
>>
Depends. Are you a human or an Amazon?

The whole season is basically about Haruka gradually losing the human-centric morality he thinks he's supposed to have and coming to realize what he really wants is to protect the Amazons from the humans. As long as they don't hurt the little group of humans he considers his pets to be protected, at least: if they do that he'll violently murder Amazons just as gladly as humans, because Amazons are a naturally violent and aggressive species so murder is the obvious retribution for a perceived slight. But that's natural for them: Haruka has no reason he should want to protect humans just because they're a less violent race than his own.

From a human perspective, Jin is undeniably in the right in this matter. Jin's still a shitty person: he helped create the Amazon Cells knowing what they did and what everyone but Caneboss thought Nozama would use them for. But if you want the humans to survive, yes, you should be cheering for Jin. But Haruka is simply being loyal to his own kind after having spent a long time coming to the conclusion that actually, humans can fuck off.
>>
>>14503432
I don't. I just don't like Amazons for the repetitive nature of its debate in whether Amazons deserve to live or not.
>>
>>14503487
I dunno, even trying to think of it from the perspective of an Amazon, Haruka comes off as an enormous faggot.
>>
>>14503497
This. How can they possibly trust the guy to protect them when he kills anyone who does not do what he says, and even is friends with the very extermination squad trying to hunt them? Not to mention, he is definitely going to kill all of them under 2 years' time.

They are basically forced to follow Haruka.
>>
>>14503423
I had to try eating a raw egg afterwards. Tasted too watery for my tastes.
>>
File: 1261380176361.jpg (130KB, 524x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1261380176361.jpg
130KB, 524x1200px
>>14503487
>>
>>14502565
Both have some right and wrong things about them. But Jin was more wrong. It's still understandable since he's not 100% rational due to him having made the Amazons.
>>
>>14502699
>I honestly don't get why people think a "neither-side-is-right" conflict makes for a good story or show.
People think it's realistic and think realistic is inherently better. It's tied to many conceptions that became trendy last century which result on people thinking that no one is good or evil, muh duality, muh gray area etc.

It can be a good story if done right or wrong, same as a story that features a right and wrong side.

>>14502780
>but all the others totally do
Not all anon and there's a drug that suppresses the amaozns.
>>
>I will protect you as long as your life conforms to my arbitrary views on how you should live.
>I will kill you as soon as you do things I don't like.
Definitely don't want Haruka around to protect me.
>>
>>14503543
>Haruka is wrong on protecting the Amazons he should protect humans!!!
>Haruka is wrong on protecting humans! he should let the Amazons be free!!!!

Fucking /m/ man.
>>
>>14503549
Anonymous isn't one person you daft twat.
>>
>>14503559
Those people are still wrong.
>>
>>14503549
Haruka has only been killing his own kind throughout the show and has never once killed a human (only once did he want to kill the human murderer, although that was out of anger rather than any sense of justice for the victims).

Whichever side he chooses will ultimately suffer more than the other.
>>
>>14503549
I am pretty sure that he was suggesting that Haruka is not to be trusted, whether you're human or Amazon.
>>
>>14502565
as a Human you are gonna side with Jim, he made 2 mistakes, creating amazons and letting the murderer go.

as an Amazon you are gonna side with Haruka , but he made like 100 mistakes starting from not taking his medicine to siding with murderous machines that eat humanity and humans.

So like... Haruka is wrong, its 100% proven even the tamest and most useless amazon(Mamoru) WILL turn into a human eater, Amazons are not humans, they never were, they never will.
>>
>>14503687
Who would the actual Kamen Rider Amazon side with
>>
It's a bad thing that amazons crave human flesh but it was the humans that created them in the first place and now they want to kill all of them.
I feel worse for the amazons in that regard.
>>
>>14503624
He only stuck to killing Amazons that killed humans, which he never claimed to protect.
>>
>>14503687
>to siding with murderous machines that eat humanity and humans.
Or maybe he didn't side with them and just killed the ones that killed people. But I actually watched the show so I may be wrong.
>>
>>14503497
More of a tyrant, or a pack alpha. He's the strongest Amazon and his word is therefore law. You defy the alpha, you either prove yourself stronger than him or you die.
>>
>>14503722
he actually sided with them, during the episode in the sewers he found a bunch of people with bloody cloths that had eaten a human and we know that amazons don't have red blood(haruka and jin do because they are part human), he didn't kill them, out them as amazons, he told them to go away and to hide.
>>
I hate Haruka, but the squad is easily the worst part of Amazons by far.
>>
File: howcanshebesoperfect.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
howcanshebesoperfect.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14503744
but Nozomi a cute
>>
Haruka. He's a fuckboy.
>>
>>14503722
By the last episode he's okay with eating people. It takes a little while for him to come to that conclusion, but he gets there: it starts with wanting to protect Amazons that haven't eaten people yet, then the ones that ate the humanburgers but hadn't turned feral yet, then finally "I don't see anything wrong with eating humans".

Honestly, though, why should he? What have humans ever done for him? These are the people who locked him in a glass cage, pumped him full of drugs that he hated taking, kept him under constant surveillance, then one day after he got out they told him that now he had to murder his own kind to protect them. Why should Haruka feel any kind of loyalty to them? Because he's a hero of justice?
>>
>>14503814
>"I don't see anything wrong with eating humans".
He says that about "wanting" to eat humans. Basically, just because they have this innate urge to kill people it doesn't make them evil by default.

His overall attitude is still very idealistic, since he hasn't outright accepted killing humans, but also doesn't want to preemptively kill the Amazons and has no solution for their hunger issue.
>>
>Eating people is okay
>Eating Mizuki is NOT okay, fuck you and die

Mamoru is also a shitty character. I hope he dies brutally in season 2
>>
>>14503814
Whoa, hold up there a moment. Humanity as a whole did not do that to him, that was his "mother."
>>
>>14503886
>eating pigs is okay, but don't you touch my pet pig

I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>14503900
Everything's fine and dandy until it turns out your little teacup piglet is going to weigh 300 pounds and keeps tearing up your carpet.
>>
Idealism VS Realism

Life is precious VS Some should die for a better future sort of Utilitarianism

Amazons VS Humans

>>14503886
I seriously don't understand how many people did not understand this scene. WANTING to do so is okay as you can't deny your nature, ACTING on it is another mater
>>
>>14503943
These people can barely even process children's shows.
>>
>>14502565
OP, for posting off-topic garbage on /m/.
>>
File: Rogi.png (190KB, 287x419px) Image search: [Google]
Rogi.png
190KB, 287x419px
>>14502565
>#NotAllAmazons Just Let Us Murder and Eat Humans M'kay vs. SAVE LITERALLY ALL HUMANS, SAVE THE SERIAL KILLERS, SAVE THE CHILD RAPISTS

They're both cunts who would get the shit kicked out of them in a real Kamen Rider show.
>>
>>14504666
argumentatively saving the 7 billion humans > saving the 1000 amazons
>>
>>14503538
And Haruka is going to get enough of this drug how?
>>
>>14504688
It's inside the armlets, anon.
>>
File: KamenRiderWizard_ep53_19.jpg (41KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderWizard_ep53_19.jpg
41KB, 854x480px
>>14504666
>They're both cunts who would get the shit kicked out of them in a real Kamen Rider show.

We already had all main Heisei Riders protecting children who'd eventually become reborn monsters in the Wizard finale.

So, they'd all side with Haruka here.
>>
>>14504719
That's only enough for 2 years, and the whole reason they're hunting Amazons is because this drug is running out and they're going back to eating humans.
>>
>>14504729
wasn't one of the movies like that?

>this kid will destroy the universe we have to kill him
>faggot riders oh no but he aint done nothing wrong! don't kill him!
>>
>I don't see anything wrong with wanting to eat humans
>>
>>14504729
Heisei is the worst
>>
why was the extermination team so retarded also?

why did they wanted mamoru back after they saw him become an actual human eater?
Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>14506841
It's like when your pet dog bites someone, he's gone too far but it's your pet dog who you care for
>>
>>14506860
well thats retarded, i had a dog, it bit me, i launched it against a wall and kicked his ass, never trusted that fucker again, then i realized cats are actually better because a mad cat won't fucking torn your arm apart.

the extermination team are retarded, all of them.
>>
>>14506874
Evidently, they haven't watched Old Yeller.
>>
File: Amazon.png (87KB, 331x368px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon.png
87KB, 331x368px
>>14502565
Both are in the wrong because both are not Amazon.
>>
>>14506874
Do you need a grindstone for all that edge boyo? At least learn how to type properly.
>>
>>14506919
>edge
thats what actually happened, thats what should happen, we got an animals rights retard here.
>>
Amazons' biggest problem is that it doesn't focus on Jin enough. We're supposed to decide which of the two, if either, is more in the right, but we spend so much time on Haruka that Jin barely gets any development at all. It's like we're supposed to see Haruka as the hero when in fact he made a lot of really questionable and morally not-so-great decisions. It doesn't help that, because of the writing, everyone else holds the idiot ball all the time.
>>
>>14506919
>>14506926
btw is not like i did it for fun, dog bite me, go get it off me i threw him against the wall and when he tried again i kicked its ass.

so like, fuck you.
>>
>>14506874
I knew I'd get a reply from some edgy tard who wanted to show he doesn't care about shit
>>
What I think is annoying is a real kamen rider would go after the pharmacy but no one has said "hm a company that put thousands of flesh eaters in the population should maybe be shut down"
>>
This show is supposed to be mature but there's no fucking or even a nude butt in it
>>
>>14506927
No your not, a story doesn't have to make you think one is more right, it can just explore ideas

>Jin barely gets any development at all.
We learn a lot about Jin and his past. A character doesn't need to develop to be good, in fact a big part of Jin is he is so set in his ways to a fault meaning he struggles to see nuances in a situation. Like how he'll let a serial killer live (not doing anything to stop them) but will kill any amazon cause they have a potential to.

> we're supposed to see Haruka as the hero
No you aren't, There are many obvious scenes where he looks bad like how he enjoys fighting so much and he struggles with a lot of concepts. People really don't seem to get that because a character is the focus is not a story saying this is right. Haruka is meant to seem like a very flawed person who wants to believe there is a better way things can go
>>
>>14504729
Wasn't the idea of the Wizard finale is that Heisei Riders DO share the same source of power as the enemies they're fighting and, the way they used said power is what determines whether you're truly are a monster or not?

Although, in Amazons' case, Haruka seems to be more inclined to go on his own justice (like what the Heisei VS Showa seem to imply the "selfish" Heisei ones have).
>>
>>14507170
Jin's true tragedy is that he is alone against a world full of idiots that would allow Amazons be alive. He got pissed at the squad who attacked him just to dave their precious Mamoru, and even more pissed at Haruka for obvious reasons. The absurdity of it all makes him question whether he is right or not in being alone up against his monstrous creations, and only Nanaha is there to emotionally support him in his decision to kill every Amazon, even if the world wont let him.
>>
>>14507225
Go away Jin
>>
>>14507196
>Wasn't the idea of the Wizard finale is that Heisei Riders DO share the same source of power as the enemies they're fighting and, the way they used said power is what determines whether you're truly are a monster or not?

Yes, I'm pretty sure the kid even said something to the effect of "maybe instead of becoming a monster I can become a Kamen Rider who fights for good".
>>
>>14507225
Jin is the actual true hero.
>>
>>14503626
This. He let the humanburger-eating amazons get away twice. The second time they even still had blood on their hands from a fresh kill. He pretty much okayed them eating humans both times.
The next time he meets one of the humanburger-eating amazons, he fucking rips her in half for trying to eat a human. Then he switches back to protecting them, because eating humans is okay again.
Haruka flip flops around more than a fish out of water and could turn on you any minute.
>>
>>14503814
>Honestly, though, why should he? What have humans ever done for him? These are the people who locked him in a glass cage, pumped him full of drugs that he hated taking, kept him under constant surveillance, then one day after he got out they told him that now he had to murder his own kind to protect them. Why should Haruka feel any kind of loyalty to them? Because he's a hero of justice?

Because I'm human and I take offense to something not liking me.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.