[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mika is either going to be consume and kill himself for using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: MIKA IS KILL.jpg (804KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MIKA IS KILL.jpg
804KB, 1920x1080px
Mika is either going to be consume and kill himself for using the Barbatos too much, or he's going to lose his mind and kill everyone in Tekkadan (because the show makes it a significant point that Tekkadan are "brothers" which can also be seen as a "unit" or "body")
>>
Hence the "Iron-Blood Orphans".

Mika and Barbatos Lupus will harm lots of this.

First of all, from what we've seen so far, Mika is experiencing a form a lupus where his internal organs are experiencing severe SLE. His eyes and nose are bleeding and he says he feels numb like is nervous system is kill.

Because blood is a significant motif of the series, Mika will become part of the "system" which mistakenly attacks the body's healthy tissue (TEKKADAN).

I think this is great series.
>>
>>14490387
He's already lost what, movement in an arm and an eye?
>>
>>14490387
Doesn't IBO already have a thread?

>>14488946

Anyway, an ending like that would take some balls, and that doesn't sound like this show.
>>
>>14490499
For some reason the catalog isn't updating for me.
>>
File: 1459810281965.png (32KB, 359x341px) Image search: [Google]
1459810281965.png
32KB, 359x341px
>>14490400
>>14490499
>>14490599

This is a DUBS thread
>>
>>14490387
that... or lupus could just mean the latin word for wolf?
>>
File: Its-not-lupus-Its-never-lupus.jpg (63KB, 360x284px) Image search: [Google]
Its-not-lupus-Its-never-lupus.jpg
63KB, 360x284px
Lupus can be treated with topical steroid that costs about €4, he will be fine.
>>
>>14490387
It's not Lupus. It's never Lupus.
>>
File: punished mikazuki.png (67KB, 430x400px) Image search: [Google]
punished mikazuki.png
67KB, 430x400px
>>14493163
WE ARE THE DIAMOND DO- I MEAN TEKKADAN
>>
File: 615418.jpg (203KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
615418.jpg
203KB, 1000x670px
>>14490387
>lupus

Unrelated, but when I was undergoing training as a medical lab tech, one of the tests we were learning to perform was one for syphilis. We drew each others blood in the morning and performed the test in the afternoon. The instructors spiked some of the people's blood to create positive results. One kid's blood wasn't spiked and still came up positive. Turns out the test will come up with false positive results for people with lupus and that's how he found out he had lupus. He had to go in for specific testing which was later confirmed, but that was one hell of a way to find out.
>>
Here's another House reference.

Lupus no something something.
>>
>>14495964
Well at least he found out.

I've heard Lupus is a bitch to narrow down if you don't know what you're looking for.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.