[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Delta Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: operation.jpg (49KB, 837x447px) Image search: [Google]
operation.jpg
49KB, 837x447px
It really seems to me that the MDE bombing on Windermere have something to do with NUNS.
>>
>>14488944

They were probably trying to destroy the Siger Valens, rather than let it fall into Windemeren hands.
>>
>>14488944
Who did it in the dumbest way possible. Couldn't they do it in, like, a secret?
>>
remove windermeme
>>
I'm gonna guess the three dudes on the pictures and their handy man are a secret conspiracy group within the NUNs and doesn't represent the NUNs themselves. It's not like we don't have prescedent for this.
>>
>>14492946

It's not like that would make a difference. If a government is corrupted and okay things like dropping prohibited weaponry, and NUNs would have had to for a special forces plane to use it, then the corruption isn't generally forgiven as being just those few guys fault because even people other than them did bad things for less malevolent reasons.
>>
>>14492974
>If a government is corrupted and okay things like dropping prohibited weaponry
The thing is, NUNS/NUG is decentralised.

As long as they aren't doing questionable shit the other NUNS/NUG branches don't really give a shit and minds their own business in their own sectors.

And besides, all the other NUNS/NUG branches probably just knows that a MDE was used and not the truth about which party used said MDE, if the conflicting knowledge of the incident before the reveal is anything to go by. The cat people thought Winderemere nuked themselves and people from Chaos thought they nuked themselves.

At this point, I think a logical progression would be each branch sending a fleet or two and one of their big shots to ask what the fuck happened in the cluster and why the fuck are their colonies which have nothing to do with this shit getting invaded for it.
>>
>>14488944
Look, if NUNS did it they obviously did it with the best of intentions. Also, it seemed like whatever they did was probably hijacked by Windemere because that Dimension Eater just dropped on a mountain, not anywhere important.
>>
>>14492974
We have plenty of prescedent for it though. And it would make sense because NUNs never had a reason to pick a fight with Windermere to begin with. It makes sense for an anti NUNS organization to try and provoke this race of superwarriors into a fight with them, while providing them cutting edge fighters and mind control technology.
>>
>>14492996
It dropped on a town where it killed millions.
>>
>>14492993
NUNG is decentralized. NUNS isn't.
>>
>>14493100
Eh, what's a couple of million people in the long run.
>>
>>14493239
It also killed NUNS soldiers. Both sides got casualties
>>
>>14493100
>millions
Did you see the size of that crater in perspective to that castle? It would be really hard to stuff ,,millions'' into that area.
>>
>>14493310
And yet they did because milions of people died, Mirage literally says so and I think it was also confirmed in the glossary. It's not speculation, it's a fact.
>>
I don't think you can reasonably convince someone by saying "Hey, it wasn't US that caused an atrocity on your planet, it was these other guys. From the same government."
>>
>>14498100
If they're infiltrators from the organization (Epsilon) that has been pretending to help them and armed them for the conflict they had set up for them to begin with, then maybe?

Maybe they're not related to Epsilon, but I just don't think they can be unrelated.
>>
Hayate's dad is the pilot of that VF-22.
>>
>>14498124
there's no way he's not
>>
>>14498130
real question is, what are the circumstances that created the situation. Why are characters reacting as they are, what exactly went down.
>>
>>14498273

What if Hayate's dad had Var syndrome at that time and someone made him launch the MDE (probably against his will and/or NUNS' orders). This would explain that rescued pilot's attitude.
>>
>>14498319
Could be. It'd looking the other side did it from both angles.
>>
Hayate's dad getting Var (maybe even the first Var) would make some sense
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.