[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Battleships Spec discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Macross Elysion.jpg (56KB, 684x359px) Image search: [Google]
Macross Elysion.jpg
56KB, 684x359px
1) What do u guys think of Macross Elysion compare to its predecessors?

2) Why didn't they show the transformation scene and cannon charging scene of the Macross like the previous series? Wouldn't that be cool?
>>
>2) Why didn't they show the transformation scene and cannon charging scene of the Macross like the previous series? Wouldn't that be cool?

Honestly it's too damn slow paced.

This was much more badass.
>>
Elysion is pretty nice, I like it in ship mode.

As for showing the transformation and charging, I'll say it doesn't make sense strategically in that scene.
The Elysion fell into the water and presumably transformed and charged their cannon while underwater and not having any guns firing at them. They then surfaced, surprising the enemy and immediately went for the shot having pre-charged it.
>>
>all large fuckoff main cannons on Macross or Battle-class ships are called Macross Cannon
>Daedalus Attack is called Macross Attack

I kinda like how all the descendants of the SDF-1 inherited these generic attack names even if they're not Macross class.
>>
>>14480356
1) will we be able to see a macross/ daedalus attack soon?

2) Is Macross Quarter any better than Macross Elysion? in terms of size and fire power? It seems that the Macross Elysions firepower is kinda weak or they just didn't full charge it against the Sigur Valens?
>>
>>14480376
I like the transformation sequence and the cannon charging sequence of the New Macross Class: Battle 7, its cool though especially Max is the one initiating the call
>>
>>14480376
I like the fact that the name "Macross" refers to a type of ship, and indicates a lot of power and/or large size.
>>
File: Untitled.png (506KB, 1205x649px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
506KB, 1205x649px
>>14480377

Elysion is considerably larger than Quarter, has a larger air-wing, more large scale turrets, and evidently has two Macross Cannons.

Quarter really only has mobility going for it.
>>
>>14481050
Hmm, so macross elysion is smaller in size compare to it's ancestor. The fire power of Macross Elysion as demonstrated in episode 13 of Delta isn't full charge right because the shot is kinda weak though as compared to macross quarter's cannon.
Thanks for the picture here, it clarifies a lot of my questions regarding to the sizes of all Macross in all Macross series. Btw, is Battle Galaxy and Battle Frontier same size with Battle 7?
>>
>>14480342

Battle class > Macross Quarter > Elysion
>>
>>14481158

Battle Frontier (25) and Galaxy (21) are the same class as Battle 7; they're likely not identical in size, but should be in the same ballpark.

Macross Elysion is 3 ships, each with their own fold drives and reactors. I'm guessing what we saw in episode 13 was the gun being powered by just the Hemera, since the Elysion had just de-folded. I'm guessing they could funnel power from all 3 ships into the guns for a more powerful shot.
>>
>>14481050
Quarter's mobility and its firepower, even if its small in comparision, makes it deadly in the right hands though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.