[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Breaker 3 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 70

Baby's First New General edition
Previously: >>14435447

Mobile Suit Chart: http://pastebin.com/yAPZbNVs

JP Gamers Guide (EX/Burst Lists, Attack variants, body part Derive trees):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KciDQHsa5LCXe_JmaSfiCipI5zViIXew4lXlcwAaCmM/

SEA Gamers Guide (Unit Abilities, weapon/shield Derive trees, encounter guide):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Imhbob52OPX-9uKILp_W72_lUwOPrvHL84xws2Fb3cA/

Discord hangout: https://discord.gg/010FSXnYiGsRE7RYJ

VERSION/DLC STATUS: Patched to v1.12 ("bugfixes and stability").
DLC Pack 1 "RE:BREAK" requires at least v1.10 and a DLC key from a JPN or SEA PSN (whichever matches your game).
No known release dates for further DLC yet.

D-did I do okay /m/?
>>
Still fiddling with this. I like how it's coming together overall in terms of look, although one thing I've realized is that this build has almost no option equipment short of head vulcans and the Tri-Blade I added to riff on the Remote Slasher. Gonna keep messing around with it but it's likely going to be mostly a for-show build.
>>
Does ability inheritance work by gaining a specific ability from whichever piece you infuse into an item? Or is it a random chance depending on the quantity/quality of parts infused?
>>
>>14479800
When you merge two parts together, a menu will come up with the abilities of the parts you're using inside two windows. The center one is the "base" part (the one you're powering up) and the one to the left is the "material" part (the one you're getting rid of to power up the base). By default, all the abilities are "on" in this menu, and you can go through the two windows and turn off the ones you want to discard. A counter at the bottom displays how many total abilities you can apply to the base part, which increases as the part rarity goes up. If the two parts share an ability, the resulting total will be the higher of the two numbers plus a bonus percentage based on the second number.
>>
>>14479847
Awesome, thanks for the help! I can immediately become like 2x stronger now
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160618232832.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160618232832.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
Extreme VS Force is dropping tomorrow who else is getting it?
>>
File: 2016-07-02-145941.jpg (117KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-02-145941.jpg
117KB, 960x544px
>>14479696
Vita OPfag here. You done good.

Robota's cool with it, at least.
>>
>>14480045
Thanks man. Wanted to save it before it fell off the end. Glad I wasn't stepping on toes or anything.

>>14480024
I'd heard the NA release is digital only, is that true? I don't own a Vita myself, might pick up a PSTV for it if I can get it in physical. I like to get physical copies of my Gundam games so I can add them to my collection wall.
>>
>>14475090
g-guys?
>>
>>14480291
I'm honestly not sure, but I'd imagine they can. If you'd like I can keep an eye out for a design you put up to make sure.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160711131517.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160711131517.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
LOOK AT THIS NEP
>>
Like your look but not your abilities? Clearly the answer is to hunt your own bounty, and collect new versions of the same parts.
>>
This game has been a blast!
>>
>>14480731
Posted the old mech, updated one.
>>
>>14480720
>Wannabe Huckebein hiding it's face.
>>
>>14480747
The blades crossing in front of the face is unfortunate, but I actually think it came out okay. At least it's recognizable.

>>14480736
Neat looking build. You might want to break up the gray a bit in the shoulders, as it feels a little top heavy in terms of coloring, but I like the look overall.
>>
>>14480630
That's one slutty gundam.
>>
I wish I could remove the gun and shield from the Tallgeese arms.
>>
>>14481965
yeah im a little PO'd that the majority of the GW suits are the Katoki designs
i like em just fine but gosh do i not need some of the bits and bobs he loves to attach to them
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160625222731.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160625222731.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
r8 my build, /gb3g/.

Parts used in the build are the following:

Lightning Gundam head
Kyrios torso
Duel Gundam arms
Build Burning Gundam legs
Hyaku Shiki J backpack

Hyper DODS Rifle
GN Sword III

For Builders Parts, I have a couple angled sensors on the head, and I adjusted a Boomerang Sensor so that it'd lengthen the Lightning Gundam's V-Fin. I jammed a propellant tank onto the backpack, so that it'd cover up the empty space where you can see the exposed back bits on the Kyrios, and slapped on a Shield Booster for that PLANE BACKPACK goodness. Stuck an I-Field generator into the torso, and the rest were stat boosting parts.

All in all, I think it turned out spectacularly.
>>
>>14482217
Looks pretty good my main man.
>>
Are the new missions out yet?
>>
>>14480103
yeah NA is digital only, asia has a physical eng version
>>
Where do you get the hyaku shiki J and break dias parts?
>>
>>14482615
play re:break dlc or farm bounty
>>
File: 1425581094727.jpg (74KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1425581094727.jpg
74KB, 625x416px
>>14482651
Boy do I feel like an idiot right now, can't even see the re:break mission.
>>
>>14482806
you have to beat the game first
>>
>>14482817
Even newtype? That thing's hard as balls.
>>
>>14482877
No, you just have to beat the first clear. Once you do that, you access the DLC missions by pressing Options (or Start on the Vita) on the Mission Select screen.Note that you have to grab the code off the PSN that matches your game version first.
>>
>>14482817
I was able to access it without beating the game.
>>
>>14482806
Welp apparently it's not available on an HK account, fuck me then
>>
>>14483071
It's my understanding that Hong Kong got the Chinese version of the game, if you're playing in English your best bet is a Singapore account.
>>
>>14482817
No you dont
>>
hey guys does gundam breaker 3 work on ps tv? my googlefu is terrible
>>
>>14483748
Yes. You'll have to set touchscreen binds in system settings rather than in-game, and use a capture card to stream, but it's perfectly PSTV-compatible.
>>
>>14482217
What backpack is that?
>>
>>14484826
Anon wasn't lying when he wrote out the list, it's really the Hyaku Shiki J backpack. He did put a shield booster on the back though. Not sure if it's the shield version or the option part version.
>>
>>14482651
The DLC parts can appear on offline bounty?
>>
File: 2016-05-29-031305.jpg (105KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29-031305.jpg
105KB, 960x544px
>>14483748
Yeah, it's fun too.
>>
>>14485084
Yes, if they're part of the suit you're facing. Note you can't actually get them unless you installed the unlock key from the PSN -- you can still fight suits with them in the list, they just won't spit out DLC parts.
>>
File: 1384738243977.jpg (72KB, 540x805px) Image search: [Google]
1384738243977.jpg
72KB, 540x805px
>>14480736

Tallgeese 3 arms are dope.
>>
Are any of the SD EXs worth the slot? The only one I've gotten a consistent amount of use out of is the Comet Slash you get from the regular Knight Gundam.
>>
I finished the main storyline but...
Is there no fucking way I can put Will in his place and 1v1 him for a final FINAL level? That's bullshit. I think I can just remove Misa and Robota from the "Finals Match" against him, but it's just not the same. I want my Misa-kiss and to feel her flat chest.
>>
>>14486222
The first two missions of the Re:BREAK DLC are solo only. Technically they take place after the results of the fight you're asking for would occur, but you face pretty much every character in the game over the course of the DLC, including Will. Not quite what you were looking for, but it might scratch the itch a bit.
>>
>>14486479
Aw dammit. I don't think I have access to the DLC because I have a US PSN account. It installed some sort of update awhile back, but I don't think the DLC was included.
>>
>>14486503
What console are you playing on? It's hyper-easy to make a Singapore account on PS4 and get the DLC, takes just a couple minutes. If you're on Vita it's apparently a shitshow, but I don't know the details.
>>
>>14486518
>If you're on Vita it's apparently a shitshow, but I don't know the details.
>Vita
...I guess I've gotta go into the shitshow if I want to get the DLC.
>>
File: Gundam-Breaker-3_01-22-16_004.jpg (74KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-Breaker-3_01-22-16_004.jpg
74KB, 600x848px
>>14486537
I'll let somebody else field that then, I'm not sure how it works. I remember hearing that you need two swap multiple memory cards around or something, but I don't know enough about it to tell you how it works. Hope you can get it figured out.
>>
>>14486518
>>14486537
>>14486584
1. Make a backup of your US/other native region memory card.
2a. If you don't have a second memory card to work with, format the first.
2. Remove Memory Card #1, then reset the Vita's system memory (say Yes when it asks if you wish to Deactivate its registration to your PSN; that's the whole point of this exercise).
3. Boot the reinitialized Vita and input the details of your SEA (that's SNG/MAL/TH/IND; Hong Kong got the Chinese localization instead) account. You can keep the System Language in English.
4. Insert Memory Card #2 (or reformatted Memory Card #1), insert GB3 cart/download off SEA PSN, download DLC keys, play.
>>
File: 2016-06-23-190811.jpg (106KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23-190811.jpg
106KB, 960x544px
So, what's the thing the game mentions for completing Newtype mode? Want to know if it's worth finishing it.

House Tyrell MS not related.
>>
>>14486812
I should probably should get back to the playthrough at some point as well. Got about 2/3 of the way through Extreme and stopped advancing because Bounty Hunter just offers more reward on the back end.
>>
bumping with my own creations, please rate them, will give out parts lists and inspiration if asked
>>
>>14487325
The Sturm Typhon definitely looks like something we could see in a UC setting. Very nice.
>>
where can one find an anti beam cloak?
>>
>>14487828
stages with crossbone and/or sandrocks
>>
>>14487363
thanks, that one just clicked when I got the Acguy arms, Zeong legs, and Providence backpack all within a short time of each other, while the name came when I realized that it had a slight resemblance in silhouette to Clodman from Megaman 7, originally there was going to be an Umlaut in the Sturm portion of the name, but while the PS4 has that in it's Keyboard, the game doesn't recognize it, would have been just a big white square, so I had to use a regular U

also the parts list for it;

Palace Athene head
Gelgoog High Mobility Type body
Acguy arms
Zeong legs
Providence Gundam backpack
GN Shield Kyrios(with Stagger Resistance and Physical Guard abilities)
Melee MS Claw(with Enemy Kill: Repair ability)
Arm Mega Particle Cannon

Option Parts:
Mega Particle Cannon
Beam Machine Gun x2
Pilot Figure x4

EX-Actions/Burst Action:
Grapple Claw
Armor Repair
Defensor Burst
Shot Rain
Burst Breaker(unfortunately don't have much in the way of Burst Actions that aren't part reliant right now)
>>
>>14487325
That wing gundam sure does look dangeras.
>>
>>14486755
Unfortunatly you can't play with the save attached to memory card 1.
>>
What attacks give Perfect Part Out? I know the one from Titus-1 works well, but i'm curious about others.
>>
I wish they would add Knight Gundam as a DLC suit. He was fun as fuck in Gundam Musou 3. Kinda want to make him in Breaker
>>
>Barbatos Lupus and Scramble Gundam will be in DLC pack 4
>still no Gusion Rebake
Fuck everything.
>>
>>14488460
>Scramble Gundam
Cool, I can change its colors now.
>>
>>14488467
That's the one with the Zeta Head that has the regular Gundam face, right?

I can't get over how uncanny it looks. the classic Gundam face and the Zeta head do not mesh well.
>>
>>14488549
Yeah that one. Now you can put a regular Zeta head on it.
>>
>>14488549
>That's the one with the Zeta Head that has the regular Gundam face, right?
Yup, it looks weird as fuck. They should have used the ZZII instead of the Scramble.
>>
>>14488460
Is SEA getting these DLC packs?
When I look on PSN, there's just the Re:Break or whatever it's called.
>>
>>14488577
Probably, but we don't know if they'll be free or paid. Also pack 2, 3 and 4 don't have a release date yet.
>>
Just asking for future reference, which version of Breaker 3 is the one to get?
>>
>>14488611
PS4; better graphics overall, and doesn't have any framerate drops when facing large numbers of enemies.
>>
>>14488611
It's a simple choice you have to make on your own faggot.

If portability does nothing for you get the PS4. It's that simple. And if it doesn't you wait for the PC port
>>
>>14488577
Re:BREAK is DLC1. No word on the others yet.
>>
>>14488624
>PC Port

AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, you're a real fuckin' comedian, Anon.
>>
>>14488615
>>14488624
Sorry, I meant localization. Are all of you guys playing on the asian version?
>>
>>14488650
Yeah, most folks here play on the SEA version with English subs.
>>
File: fam.jpg (473KB, 842x2378px) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
473KB, 842x2378px
>that feel when going through the Gundam Breaker page and seeing all the qt girl models

Wish I had my game back right about now so I could work on Ingrid Gundam
>>
>>14488767
I feel like I should know what most of these are, but I only know the 3rd and 5th ones because I'm a Dragon Quest fan.

Also, getting That skirt on the 3rd one just right is a bitch, especially when fitting it on the rear.
>>
>>14488767
What beam axe is the second one using?
>>
>>14488460
Wait, there's a fourth DLC pack? Links? Screenshots? Sauce?
>>
Finally getting this delivered by saturday.

Any tips for someone who hasn't played any Gundam games since the PS1 days?

Also how does the stats work on this game, do you find new parts and get stronger variations on them later on ala monster hunter or something else?
>>
>>14488965
Don't underestimate head vulcans.
>>
>>14488968
>>14488965
Agreed. They are actually quite powerful and can be used in Shooting Mode, so they'll get any "Shooting Mode Damage Up" bonuses as well.
>>
>>14488965
If you're familiar with Monster Hunter, then that's probably a good place to start in terms of how the parts work. Rather than taking material scraps from your opponents, though, each part you get is a equippable piece right from the start, similar to loot drops in something like WoW but at a drop rate more similar to MH. Parts you gather can be used to strengthen other parts in the same category by merging them into the one you want to build up, and abilities and stats from the merged part can transfer into the base one. Parts have an item level as well as a rarity -- merging a higher rarity part into a lower one will upgrade it to the next higher rarity on the ladder, which adds extra ability slots on the part.

For instance, say you wanted to build a custom Zaku. If you had a common rarity (gray) Zaku head and an uncommon (green) GM head with an ability that granted a bonus to rifle DPS, you could merge the GM head into the Zaku head and tell the game to transfer the ability over. The Zaku head would increase in rarity to the green level, gain the rifle DPS ability and gain points towards its item level based on the level of the GM part you used. The material part (the part you merged into the base) is used up, but the part you wanted to improve is stronger for it.

There are abilities with specific names like "Movable Frame" or "Phase Shift Armor" that improve a stat but they are considered unique and don't stack with each other -- two unique abilities that improve the same stat on any of the parts you equip are redundant, and only the highest bonus is applied. Basic abilities are not named and do stack with each other, and can also be increased by merging parts with the same ability together.

You do also get "plastic" drops, which are generic scraps that you can use to improve the item level of a part, and Ability Cubes, which are items that can merge into parts to add or improve abilities.

Hope that made sense. It's pretty easy once you start.
>>
>>14488650
The game isn't very likely to get an official Western release, considering that the series represented here have been handled by several different companies, many of whom no longer exist, making licensing a total nightmare. And since there hasn't been a really popular Gundam show in the west in about ten years, I don't think Bamco would consider it to be worth the effort. Thank God for Singapore.
>>
>>14488073
Been having good luck getting parts to fall off with the Martial Arts hands. I've put a few instances of Force Discharge Duration on them to increase my Aura time in FD. I find that the triangle attack and Buster Force both do well to knock parts off when you have max aura.
>>
Still playing around with my Silver Bullet build, trying to find a head I like. Thought I'd try the Heavyarms head as it has similar antennae out the back like the Bullet's actual head, but really didn't like the V-Fin shape. Tried covering it with various things but nothing lined up right. Then I put the classic V-Fin part over it and found an effect I kinda like -- adjusting the Z-axis makes a kind of stepped effect on it, like a second layer of metal over the first. Kinda neat. Still not quite like an SB but it's a neat little thing.
>>
What does Response Time do? I'd assume that it affects your ability to cancel attacks or something, but is it anything I need to worry about raising?
>>
>>14489810
I believe it's attack speed. Noticed on melee weapons. Don't know if affects ranged.
>>
>>14489810
That's basically it. My understanding is that Response Speed is literally how quickly your unit executes the commands you enter. Raising it allows for more fluid movement during commands and lets you chain motions and attacks together quickly. I've found it easy to raise, as a lot of parts seem to have the stat. As for whether or not it's worth it, I'd say it's your call, but the game is fairly melee-biased and fast paced so I think it's a stat worth considering.
>>
>>14488968
I wouldn't underestimate them if there was any way to put them on Zeonic/non-Gundam heads without them looking like crap and taking up far more space than it should.

Heck, the vulcan pod Builders Part looks crap on any head for that matter (I don't know what possessed Zeta to take normally very small and unobtrusive vulcans and turn them into a hideous and huge head accessory; like retard helmets for gundams).
I really wish I could just tell Misa to lend me a hobby drill so I can put two holes in the head of my gunpla model and call it vulcans.
>>
File: HGUC-Zaku-II-FS.jpg (130KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
HGUC-Zaku-II-FS.jpg
130KB, 640x419px
>>14490233
Well, there are a few Zeon heads with them. There's the Zaku FS, the Kampfer, and the Sinanju, just off the top of my head.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160713160401.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160713160401.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
So the GN-X route was a pretty fun build for chapter 3, ended up souping it up considerably once I figured out how I could give it Trans-Am.

Thinking of doing a wing suit build for chapter 4.
>>
File: Ral-san.full.1820917.jpg (1MB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ral-san.full.1820917.jpg
1MB, 850x1200px
>>14490321
Pretty spicy looking build man.
>>
Just pasting this 'cause haven't got a response from the Discord server yet:

Did someone know what would be the more similar looking 1H Saber to the 9.1m Anti-Ship Sword? The Barbatos Sword is pretty close, but the blade is not wide enough.
>>
>>14490464
Most of the one-handed sabers are beam weapons, so there's not a lot that matches to a solid blade. Outside of the sword from Barbatos, there's the various GN Swords, the Gerbera Straight, Musha Gundam's katana, and then the two Heat Sabers, although they're probably further away from what you're looking for. Personally, I think the Barbatos sword is the closest in look, as it's fairly straight and decently long, but if you're looking for a thicker blade that's wielded the same way then there's not much else.
>>
>>14490525
Thought as much, thanks anyway. Barbatos Sword will be, then.
>>
do capes or a ABC ever get put in for option parts?
>>
>>14491473
They're shields.
>>
>>14491473
Nope, shield only.
>>
>>14491481
aw damn, i wanted to make a reaper like dude and i wanted to top him off with a coffin shield but i think the cloak is more important
>>
File: Aren't we all.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aren't we all.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Hey /m/, I have a question. Do weapon DPS skills affect option equipment?

For example, if I have +Saber DPS on an arm part does it add to a Gundam Mk.II backpack's beam sabers? I always assumed that it counted only for your main melee weapon.
>>
>>14491473
>>14491481
>>14491484
>tfw no Option Part to make a Beam Mantle like the Matador Gundam/Wing Gundam Fenice/Fenice Rinascita

My dick would be diamonds if they made those available as option parts.
>>
>>14492089
It only counts for the main melee weapon. Backpack weapons, or leg weapons, are Option Equipment, and those need +Option DPS to grow stronger.
>>
>>14492158
I was playing with this. I think the nuttiest thing is funnels followed closely by the Jesta Cannon beam machine guns.
>>
>>14492158
Thanks, good to know. Option builds are super fun. Especially with 6x funnel racks.
>>
File: Gm Sniper 2.jpg (795KB, 1212x2435px) Image search: [Google]
Gm Sniper 2.jpg
795KB, 1212x2435px
>>14479696
>All these Mobile Suits
>Has everyone I want except for this guy
It's so close it's ridiculous. All I want is this guy's head
>>
>>14492158
Does +Option DPS work for all your options, or just for one part at a time? Like, if my backpack has a beam saber and my head has Vulcans, and +500 Option DPS, will that affect both weapons, or just the head Vulcans?
>>
>>14493374
+Option DPS affects all Option Equipment.

So if you have (X) amount on one part, all Option weapons get (X) amount to their total DPS. The sum total of all parts with +Option DPS is applied to all Option weaponry. So if you've got 75000 in overall +Option DPS, then every Option Weapon is going to get an extra 75000 added to their total DPS.
>>
>>14493438
Sounds like my next build is gonna be Heaviest Arms: GUNS GUNS GUNS Edition.
>>
Imagin.

If Bandai offered a service that allowed you to 3dprint your custom gundam as a HG or MG kit.

Like really.. I bet it wouldn't be that hard to do once the tech advances in a few years.
>>
>>14493496
Nah. They want you to buy the full 3+ kits that you need to kitbash the custom and spend a lot of money.
>>
>>14493496
The issue is that 3d printed parts need a lot of cleanup and don't use as easy to work with of plastics as their injection molded kits do. If you want it to actually be like a model kit you would also need to design not only the model, but how the parts would break down and fit together.
>>
>>14487325
Lindorm Gundam 10/10
>>
I recently order Gundam Breaker 3 off play-asia and I'm really looking forward to it. Ordered the English translated version and already made a Singapore account, is there a way for players to upload their custom Gundam specs for others to download? Some of the designs posted here are amazing.
>>
>>14494571
You can upload your designs to the server, and then it will appear in Bounty Hunter mode.
>>
>>14485810
the one you get from the missile SD is pretty good.
>>
>>14494571
There's no way to do this directly, but any that are uploaded to the game's servers show up in Bounty Hunter mode, and you can see the parts lists there. This is likely to gauge what parts you can obtain by fighting them but it also helps if you see a design you like. Most of the people in here have been pretty good about sharing parts lists for builds when others ask about them, and can also help identify parts that you might not recognize.
>>
How does this compare to Gundam Breaker 2 anyway?

Content wise i mean.
>>
>>14495347
>>14494645
is it just me or is Bounty Hunter mode just ridiculously hard?
>>
>>14488275
I'm glad I'm not the only one. it's probably my favorite gundam design.
>>
File: tumblr_md7g9eWSsD1r1gxoco1_1280.jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md7g9eWSsD1r1gxoco1_1280.jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
>>14495508
Pretty exclusive BH mode player here, in the top 30 of all time and top 5 this week as of Monday night. I found it intimidating at first, but it's gotten pretty easy now that I've been focusing on it. The level of parts you get just far and away outpaces the story missions. If you're having trouble, try to gauge the enemies you're choosing based on what parts they have equipped -- people with mostly early-game parts will make for easier fights as you get started, and the parts you take will allow you to strengthen your build quickly and climb the ladder at a fast rate. Note that picking the lower bounties doesn't mean the enemies are easier -- the distribution on the list is mostly random. You can select up to four enemies to face at a time; in my opinion, though, you should start with just the minimum two enemies and then work up to three as your build improves. I personally find that four is too many, as the time per battle goes up too far for the reward to compare. Keeping it at two or three allows you to blast through the fight quickly, collect the rewards and go again in short order, and that actually seems to amount to more total payout as you play.
>>
>>14495462
There's less missions and they're all story mode this time, but the story mode is a sort of Build Fighters-esque thing as opposed to GB2 where the story was more like a "real" Gundam setting and the casual missions were secondary. The story centers around joining a Gunpla Battle team and fighting in various tournament levels, from a local town battle all the way up to country and worldwide championships. The setting is fine for the game, though, and the characters are actually more endearing than in GB2 because there's no disconnect of "these guys all act like he just died but this suit was built out of plastic runners."

Replacing the extra Cafe and Hobby Shop missions is Bounty Hunter mode, where you can find other player's uploaded builds and fight them for money and parts. It's fast and fun, and it allows for fast turnaround into some quick money when you need it. Unlike GB2 you have to complete the whole story once to unlock MG parts, but the story mode is overall shorter this time so it's not difficult to do. If you're looking for a deeper/longer story mode, GB2 actually beats this game.

The emphasis has shifted hard towards the assembly and customization of your build, which I personally like. Aside from being able to upload your build to the Bounty Hunter mode to show it off, the construction process is more involved this time with the inclusion of Builder's Parts, which are extra pieces you can attach to power up your unit. These can be weapons like missile pods or shoulder cannons, or decorative things like sensors and horns. The assembly aspect of the game has been upgraded a lot from GB2, so if that's what you're interested in, you'll be very happy here.

Overall I'd say that GB2 does offer more in-battle time than this game, but that this one is more fun to mess around in and build with. Hope that answers your question.
>>
>>14495636
honestly I find even fighting just the two minimum too hard to fight, as they just tear me apart while I can barely do anything against them, really wish it'd just allow me to go one on one, that or allow me to bring AI partners like with regular missions
>>
>>14495829
Unfortunately I don't have Plus or I'd offer to go online with you. Where are you in story progression right now?
>>
>>14495858
just got into Chapter 3
>>
>>14495879
Honestly, you might just want to play through a bit more of the story at this point. I didn't get into BH in any real capacity until Chapter 5, and even then it wasn't until I finished my first clear that I started focusing on it.
>>
>>14495909
unfortunately it looks like I'm not going to be able to progress any further in the story either, seem to have gotten a bug that keeps switching the difficulty to Hardcore instead of Standard, and while I can beat Hardcore stages, I don't find it fun at all as it makes everything a grinding chore
>>
>>14495930
That happened to me too, I played a whole chapter on Hardcore before becoming aware. Can you not change the difficulty before the mission by pressing square?
>>
>>14495945
I am, but it switches over to Hardcore once I start the mission
>>
>>14495930
The game defaults you to the maximum level you've unlocked every time you go into the story menu by default -- I'm midway through Extreme, which is the first unlocked difficulty of two. If I go back to test a new build by doing a mission on Hardcore, it will automatically return me to Extreme the next time I open the menu. My advice is to stick to Hardcore anyway, as the game's progression only increases from here.

Chapter 3 is about the point in time where you really need to start being conscious of your build and the abilities you're loading into it. You should be striving to upgrade your rarity levels and maximizing your loadout at this point. Make sure your weapons have boosts to their DPS through both ability upgrades and also one of the bonus damage types. Try to also ensure that you're getting optimal use out of your option weapons and EX skills. There is a step up in the overall difficulty at this point in the game, but once you hit your stride here you should be golden, as the game's curve stays fairly straightforward now until the end of the game.
>>
are any of these useful for beam rifles? trying to mod my first rifle but confused as fuck.

Ranged Weapon Penetration
Ranged Weapon Blast Damage
Ranged Weapon Proximity Fuse
Ranged Weapon Bullet Speed
Ranged Weapon Burst Ability
Ranged Weapon Velocity
Ranged Weapon Tracking Ability
Ranged Weapon Blast Radius
>>
>>14495995
I quite like blast radius and blast damage on rifles that have charge shots. My current smart rifle's charged shot will generally one shot lower tier mooks and heavily damage anything else if I'm in aim mode.
>>
>>14495984
I think I figured out how to fix the bug, I just needed to switch chapters first
>>
> Been a week and Play Gaysia still hasn't shipped my game
> 3 day shipping

These fucking chinks I swear
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160714164823.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160714164823.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
Been playing for the past week, and it's fun designing stuff, especially since I unlocked the MG parts.

Here's what I built with MG parts.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>14496112
Good looking build. That's a nice color scheme. I like that purple. You might try sticking the shoulder funnels across the top so there's less overhang, but I'm down with it overall.
>>
>>14496393
I was thinking about putting the funnels on the shoulders, but I didn't like how they would clip with the Twin Satellite Cannon's cannons when used.

If anything, I kinda like the overhanging.
>>
Question: what's the difference between weapon DPS and weapon mastery?
>>
>>14496469
That's cool if you dig it. I always try to get my builder parts to line up with the main part's panel lines, but if that's the look you were going for, then by all means.
>>
I've never seen anything in these threads with the Ball. Is it not an available unit, or is it just not used since it's non-humanoid or doesn't have enough joints/connection ports/whatever?
>>
>>14496571
It's not out yet. It'll be in DLC3, I believe. I expect the body to work similarly to the amphibious suits, where you can connect arms and legs but not a head.
>>
>>14496112
>>14496393
as i haven't unlocked them yet an am curious
what ARE MG parts?
>>
>>14497743
Master Grade, bigger versions of the parts, though I don't know if there's any other difference with HG other than the size.
>>
Does anyone know how to fire the ex-s smart gun as an irradiation gerobi? I see all the enemies firing it as a huge beam and when I use my preset on npcs they can to but pressing and holding r2 just fires a single, really weedy beam.
>>
>>14497752
isn't it just bigger numbers?
>>
File: 2016-07-15-200830.jpg (73KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15-200830.jpg
73KB, 960x544px
I want some cool looking pirate feet, though.
>>
>>14497770
Different version of the smartgun
>>
Does anyone have a guide on how to use a PS4 to get DLC on a account on a different region?
>>
>>14498417
I used the same version that I put on my preset and the ai used the constant beam just fine. It can't be a different version unless ai players can use different movesets of the same weapon.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160715125400.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160715125400.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
>Get Melee DPS over 11,000
>Equip Phantom Blades

Holy shit. Nothing stands a chance. Just started Chapter 4, by the way.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160715050026.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160715050026.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
Some of you guys are alright.
>>
File: thankyou.jpg (39KB, 652x639px) Image search: [Google]
thankyou.jpg
39KB, 652x639px
>>14499325
>Get Melee DPS over 11,000

>Nothing stands a chance

http://ggame.jp/gb3/ms.php?ms=70583

Ignore how silly it looks and scroll down to the Total Specification
>>
I ordered on the 29th june. Economy shipping. Where is it? Can I somehow track it?
>>
>>14499333
Wheres that cape from.
>>
>>14499344
Oh, I'll get there eventually.

>>14499631
I don't think there's tracking on Economy shipping, if I remember when I ordered it.

>>14499639
It's the ABC Mantle from Crossbones Gundam X2 I believe. It's a shield, despite appearances.
>>
>>14499783
ah ok its much different from the sandrock one
>>
File: 1468269912148.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468269912148.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>Pack 2 and onwards will be paid DLC
Well fuck you Scamco.
>>
>>14499783
>>14499819
can you adjust the size of it? cause i kinda wanna give my shieldless Luchador Gundam a small cape
>>
>>14499849
No, unfortunately. Only Builders Parts get size and placement options.
>>
>>14499832
Its a product, why shouldn't you be paying money for additional content added later? This isn't one of those 'day 1 dlc' situations people go on about
>>
>>14499854
actually most shields you can fiddle with
>>
>>14499860
Breaker 1 and 2 got free DLC.
>>
>>14499890
Well shit, now I need to experiment. And to think I picked the 00[Raiser] backpack on my latest build specifically so that I wouldn't have a visible shield.
>>
>>14499890
>>14499957
It's a massive boon to be able to fiddle with your shield settings.

I had GPO2 arms+shield to get that sweet, sweet second atomic bazooka (because fuck mook mob enemies wasting my goddamn life and time), but when stored the fucking HUEG radiator shield stock out of the backpack.

When I learned I could modify the shield settings to make it always on the left arm, and even shrink the massive thing into something less obnoxious, the entire thing looked a lot better.
>>
>>14500020
no yeah its great to add that personal little touch, i wish that i could do it more though i get why not
though im disappointing i cant have an ABC and a shield, i was taking a lot of inspiration from pre production deathsythe with its big ol coffin sheild
>>
File: 2016-07-15-234349.jpg (102KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15-234349.jpg
102KB, 960x544px
This is still a work in progress, but I like it so far.
Wondering if I should swap out the legs, or keep them.
>>
>>14501621
Somethign with a bit more bulk would look better, since the design's a bit top-heavy at the moment. You can probably get away with just slapping the Double Beam Launcher Builder's Parts on them for that, if you really want to keep the knee fins.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160716001929.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160716001929.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
Making a GUNS. GUNS. GUNS. build wasn't nearly as effective as I was hoping it would be, but I still like the way the look turned out. The Den'an Zon head is amazing.
>>
>>14501685
Makes me think of Jin-Roh.
>>
>>14501685
It reminds me to Sableye.
>>
File: CndYktYW8AAvar8.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CndYktYW8AAvar8.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>14501685
And I literally just fought you.
>>
>>14499333
Fought him, and he was a bitch to put down. Dealt tons of damage. Don't know if it was just bounty mode, but he also managed to keep ghost edge and Trans am going for the whole fight.
>>
File: 2016-07-16-004718.jpg (174KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-16-004718.jpg
174KB, 960x544px
>>14501657
"Top heavy", huh? I actually didn't notice that, but i probably could do with some slightly bulkier legs though. I appreciate the input.
>>
File: 1446847300383.gif (3MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1446847300383.gif
3MB, 350x263px
>>14499832
Source, and if true how do we buy DLC? I doubt an American credit card is going to work on the SEA marketplace
>>
>>14501743
Surprised the bounty's so high considering I uploaded it without realizing that I had accidentally eaten its gun. Guess it's just random.
>>
>>14501899
You can buy regional gift cards on Amazon, if you're so inclined.
>>
>>14501921
Yeah, the bounties are random on the list. There's no real reasoning behind how high they are.

>>14501899
You can buy PSN cards for other regions online. I've done it for other games, it's pretty easy and most places will email you the code.
>>
>>14501932
What site do you use?
>>
>>14501921
I'm just sad I've never seen any of mine. If you ever come across anything with Ace in the name it's me.
>>
File: tonk.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tonk.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
two should missile pods, four rocket cannons, and nine miniguns

fucking love it
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160713142254.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160713142254.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>14501942
>Encounter your own design online
>Use it to farm better versions of the parts you have equipped so that you can upgrade the same mech

My Nep is much stronger than I ever intended it to be, considering I just made it to troll multiplayer lobbies.
>>
>>14501940
Play Asia sends them to you instantly, so that was the site i used the last time I needed a JPN card. I've been looking for alternatives to PA for games since it took them five weeks to get GB3 to me, but since the cards come instantly I may still use them for that.
>>
>>14501949
For serious. My preferences are twinblade and long rifle and I just never find anything good for it.
>>
File: l43SYG.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
l43SYG.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>14501952
Thanks
>>
>>14501899
I wonder if I can still use Paypal?
>>
>>14501952
yeah I'm lucky I found a vendor at Anime Expo that had a copy of GB3 SEA English Edition for a semi-reasonable price, still Play-Asia has been good to me in the past, so I'll probably use them in the future
>>
where the fuck do you get the horse legs

dumb cunt misa sells the master&fuunsaiki but only gives you master
>>
>>14501990
It doesn't work.I tried giving it my Paypal info when I was buying some DLC for ExVS Full Boost and it wouldn't take it. I imagine it was either because the credit card on my Paypal didn't match the region of the PSN I was trying to pay into or because the email addresses didn't match.

>>14502033
Derive Merge the Master legs plus Unicorn Gundam legs.
>>
>Flying up through a rain of beams to do the Burning Finger on Big Zam's face

As entry-level as I am, this game still manages to make me fanboy out at times.
>>
>>14502039
My normal PSN e-mail and my Paypal e-mail aren't the same, but I use it just fine on occasion.

So I suppose that its related to the region? Damn.
>>
How does the Vita version hold up to the PS3/PS4 version? And can I find the English version locally in Japan, or do I still have to go through play-asia/amazon/whatever?
>>
>>14502077
Same content, but from what I hear the frame rate really chugs when there are multiple enemies on-screen shooting at you. And since accounts are tied to memory cards on the Vita, it's a huge pain in the ass to download the DLC, if you can even do it at all.
>>
>>14502084
What IS the dlc anyway?
And I need some singapore account to even get it, right?
>>
>>14502187
I haven't unlocked it yet, since it's mostly post-game stuff and I've been taking my time beating the main story. But from what I hear, it's a couple of epilogue missions and a handful of new mobile suit parts. Nothing major.

You do need a Singapore account to access it, but on the PS4 at least, that's really easy to set up, since Sony doesn't force you to verify it. The hardest part of the process is Googling a Singapore postal code.
>>
>>14502187
>And I need some singapore account to even get it, right?
yes, but once you get it you can access it from a US account

also making a Singapore account is piss easy since the process is in English(unlike making a Japanese account)
>>
How are part upgrades? I heard GB1 was a bitch to get good parts and I played GB2 and maxing shit out was just grindy, not too bad.
How is this?
>>
>>14503817
I'm not in the post-game yet, but it seems easy enough to get good parts. Any piece can have its rarity upgraded by fusing it with something of a higher rarity, and can be leveled up in several different ways. I imagine that trying to farm specific bonus attributes like Saber DPS would be a pain in the ass, but there are diminishing returns to stacking those abilities on top of one another, so it's not necessarily encouraged anyway.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160716123954.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160716123954.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>14481236
You think that anon's is bad.

Look closely.
That's a mega particle cannon as a belly button piercing.
>>
>>14503851
It was a joke about Nepgear, but that's genius.
>>
>>14499333
>>14501777

This is lightyears beyond what /tg/ can think of in a gunpla in their damn quests. They're stuck thinking inside the /k/ box.
>>
>>14503864
/tg/ is a bunch of retarded fucks, they think every mecha should be a tank with legs.
>>
>>14503872
That, or TACTICOOL GRUNTS FOR DAYS. They must physically recoil at the thought of making something that even remotely resembles a Gundam.
>>
has anyone run into my gunhoers on bounty hunter yet
>>
>>14504253
Tacticool Grunts are generally cooler than Gundams to be honest.

Though my Gundam Breaker customs include a brightly Mobile Fighter based on the Guntank treads and head equipped with no guns but claws instead that destroys its enemies through punching and grappling, and a 'female' mech using the nobel head featuring bright red metallic hair and a lionprint pattern for the 'clothing' on her body (weapons are using two pistols for gunfu and the giant fuckoff club from the IBO main suit for melee)
>>
>>14501949
I keep trying to fight your mech on the highest difficulty and I'm being one hit

what the fuck man
>>
When can I start getting Burning Gundam parts? I'm only in chapter 2 but I have the dlc. Though I only got past the first fight in the dlc once.
>>
>>14504644
Yeah, but their hardon for tacticool grunts is kind of annoying. If it's a Gundam, or even remotely resembles a Gundam, they become hellbent to the point of obsession trying to roflstomp the "h4x no effort I win button" Gundam with their grunt MS.
>>
>>14504849
Unless the Gundam's piloted by a Waifu. Don't forget about the waifus.

There's never any mixing things up with them. No female antagonists with Gundams, no Bro-tier male rivals or friends that use Gundams.

It's always one long grunt wankfest.
>>
>>14504682
It'll show up as a Hot Spot boss somewhere in Chapter 2. It becomes more common later on, but encountering it early largely depends on luck.
>>
>>14499333
What's the cape from? Still working through the hardcore campaign, only run across the ABC mantles from Sandrock/Crossbone, which I think had a different shape to them. Might just be remembering wrong though.
>>
>>14505268

Should I instead just grind the dlc and hope I get lucky something drops in section 2 of the first mission? Since burnings run around there and drop way higher level parts.
>>
>>14504670
That's waifu power for ya.
>>
File: 1462438481011.png (858KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462438481011.png
858KB, 960x720px
Mod for the Discord channel hasn't been on in over a month.

It might be best to leave it behind for a more general mecha game or just gundam general discord eventually. The mod @gundam didn't give any one else mod privledges so the current discord cant be changed to support this.

Obviously these threads are winding down, but if anyone currently there is interested in starting a proper /m/ discord make yourselves known in the discord before just making one.

Just a thought.
>>
Does difficulty change the rarity level of drops?

Also, what are abilities to watch out for so i don't accidentally replace actual good ones.
>>
I ended up doing what I said in >>14505416 since I got lucky and a hyper bazooka dropped that let me get past that shit. Now I have a God/Burning made of lvl 17 parts in chapter 2.
>>
Hey guys, I want to make a unit with as many funnels as possible, for funsies. What I was hoping to find was a list of all parts that have a funnel option. I'm also playing Breaker 2, but I'd be just as happy to have a list for Breaker 3, I can cross-reference myself.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>14505650
Get Treasure Hunter on the head part, if you really need Legendary parts.
>>
>>14505894
I know the Hi-Nu Gundam backpack has funnels, but I never payed much attention to them. There are Builders Parts for Funnels that you unlock late in the story, though.
>>
File: tumblr_oa48raIb4A1v5lct9o1_1280.jpg (443KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa48raIb4A1v5lct9o1_1280.jpg
443KB, 1280x900px
>>14505650
Part drops are supposedly the same between Casual and Standard. Hardcore apparently gives you a little better. This is based on the game's hint text, so I'm not sure on the exact differences.

You'll start getting MG parts once you unlock and play Extreme. It felt like the rarity level was held over from the end of my Hardcore playthrough, but by that point I personally had a pretty high Treasure Hunter stat on my head part and was already getting purples in the earliest missions. Without it, I'm getting occasional purples in Extreme Chapter 2, so that should be your benchmark, I guess.

>>14505894
The build I use for Bounty Hunter is a funnel build. I use the Sazabi backpack, the Kshatriya arms and a paired Funnel Rack builder part. The Qubeley backpack has more funnels than the Sazabi technically, but I like the look of the Sazabi back more.

>>14505747
I think you should be able to derive merge by now, so you should give that a try when you're looking for new parts from a suit you haven't gotten yet. Once you own 50 percent of a unit's parts, that suit unlocks in the Shop, so you can sometimes buy it before you can fight it in the game. The shop parts aren't usually of very good quality, but merging stuff into them lets you upgrade them to a place where they're useful.
>>
>>14508081

Yeah I just figured out how merging works.
>>
>>14508337
Hit submit too soon. Was going to ask, how much better is MG than HG in terms of stats?
>>
File: 2016-07-17-162452.jpg (61KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-17-162452.jpg
61KB, 960x544px
>>14501621
The final version of this MS. Not bad if i say so myself.
>>
>>14508339
It seems like there's not any difference in the potential of the parts, from what I can gather so far. The basic abilities and rarity tend to be better, but that's likely just because the player is further along in the game. It seems possible to make an HG suit just as good as an MG.
>>
>>14508433

Ok just wondering.
>>
>>14505894
Cherudim Gundam legs(specifically the "Final Battle" version) gives Shield & Rifle Bits, and those are pretty powerful(even more so if you equip the Cherudim arms as well for even more Shield and Rifle bits, especially since they sync together as one when both are equipped)
>>
Red Cliff is always funny
>>
>>14509962
Red Cliff's color scheme actually looks pretty decent when rendered with competence
>>
>>14509962
>>14509983
I wish there were enough builders parts slots to do Nub Destiny
>>
>>14509998
>Nub Destiny
don't remember that one, mind posting it?
>>
File: blue pain.jpg (100KB, 800x688px) Image search: [Google]
blue pain.jpg
100KB, 800x688px
>>14510076
I don't have it saved, but here's Blue Pain.
>>
>>14509998
>>14510107
that's the one
>>
>>14510122
>>14510107
oh that one, I thought you meant a Destiny Gundam
>>
>>14510107
that hurts to look at and ive made like four models
>>
Just finished the qualifiers in chapter 2 and boy did i not expect to be getting purples this early. Not the parts i want and have shit levels, but still, good to have.

Now, where do i got farm plastics in the near future so i can upgrade these purples and change them into something useful?
>>
File: GOD_LEFT_ME_UNFINISHED.jpg (52KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
GOD_LEFT_ME_UNFINISHED.jpg
52KB, 960x960px
Any way to make this?
>>
>Just found out that using Package Merge WILL combine stat boosts from the same skill

I could have saved myself a lot of time if I had realized this sooner.
>>
Someone can guess what is used for the "head" of this one?
>>
>>14511667
What the bloody hell?
>>
>>14511667
The Wing Proto Zero shield for the cockpit and nose.
>>
>>14511699
Wow, that was ingenius. Thanks.
>>
>>14511729
Also, i just realized that's basically GERWALK mode.
>>
man whoever decided that you would be solo for the first two missions of Chapter 4 is an asshole, those two missions were complete slogs to do(also it's kinda ridiculous how much damage AI suits do compared to your own, even just a regular combo is taking off at least a fifth of my health)
>>
>>14512827
git gud

also level up your parts and add durability, makes a difference
>>
Can you transfer the save game from JP to SEA version?
>>
I know special effects don't stack, but i wasn't clear if it was on the same part or different parts.

Like say if you have a head with E-carbon and have an arm with E-carbon, do they stack?
>>
>>14511667
Looking at Infinite Justices backpack always reminds me of how shitty it is in the game.

You can't bring it to a full stop and turn it,it always goes forward
You can't fire your own fucking weapons while riding it
You can't even use your option parts

Fuck game balance

>>14513480
They do not stack.
>>
>>14513491
whelp, i just wasted a few good slots. meh, im still in chapter 2 anyway so no biggie.
>>
>>14511667
Looks liek we can make Air Master.
>>
>>14513246
I had heard that you can, but I don't have firsthand experience with it so I'm not certain.
>>
Any news when the second DLC will come out?
>>
File: Cns-4kAUEAA_tVx.jpg orig.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cns-4kAUEAA_tVx.jpg orig.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>14514077
s'good
like the color scheme
i like that hidden Mega Beam Canon
>>
File: 2016-07-19-034530.jpg (99KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-19-034530.jpg
99KB, 960x544px
What do you guys think of my Astray Noir? Also have any of you run into it?
>>
Just beat the main story yesterday. The entire plot was pretty uninteresting, but I gotta admit, the ending was really satisfying. Not sure I'm actually gonna end up having to go through the story all over again just to get all the same parts at a slightly larger size and with better stats. I thought I'd be able to select whatever mission I wanted on the new difficulty.
>>
>>14514616
>The sword
>wrong guns
>red on the knees

I mean, if you're going for Animu accurate it's wrong, but it's OK.

IMO on the Noir the grey needs to be a matte finish while the black has a very high gloss.
>>
>>14515601
Its using Katanas and it has GN pistols as optional parts, I thought the dual shotguns were a nice touch.
>>
>>14514616
I like the color scheme. I just fought it yesterday doing bounty hunts. Not a bad fight, even though the power rankings are random.
>>
>>14482217
Honestly if you didn't name the parts I wouldn't know what they came from, that all fits together pretty well. Not
>>
>>14516937
Disregard that "not" at the end, was gonna type more."
>>14479696
PS3 version worth getting? I didn't pay much attention to this until I saw a youtube video, and holy fuck this looks good.
>>
Does Singapore PSN have tax? I can get 80 SGD for about $63 USD but the game costs 79.90 SGD so I want to know how much to buy.
>>
File: CnxN_NcXgAQKyKa.jpg (60KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
CnxN_NcXgAQKyKa.jpg
60KB, 960x544px
Just picked up the game today. only played a couple of missions but wanted to try my hand at making something fucking stupid looking.
>>
>>14512827
Sell the shitty low quality plastic and rank up your shit. Optional equipment, specifically GN fields, are your friends.
>>
>fight a bounty specifically because it's an HG barbatos with some bits tacked on
>crush it and get MG parts instead
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>14516948
Breaker 3 isn't on the ps3. However, Breaker 2 is on the ps3 and it's very good.
>>
File: blue snow.jpg (602KB, 2000x1807px) Image search: [Google]
blue snow.jpg
602KB, 2000x1807px
What I'm currently using.
Damn, Burning legs goes so much well with Wing Zero arms.
>>
>>14516948
>>14517466
Should probably mention that GB2 doesn't have an English version, so while I did enjoy GB2 and got a lot of playtime out of it, if the selling point was to play in English it's GB3 or nothing.

>>14517473
Nice looking build man. I am also a fan of the Burning Gundam legs.
>>
>>14517473
Looks really good, brother.
>>
File: 2016-07-19-041913.jpg (84KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-19-041913.jpg
84KB, 960x544px
Say what you will about my OC, but Barbatos and Exia really go together well.
>>
>>14518168
But... none of that is Exia.
That's the 00 Gundam SS and 00 Gundam Raiser.
>>
File: 1455583459566.jpg (333KB, 1065x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1455583459566.jpg
333KB, 1065x1198px
>>14518186
Meant to say 00 variants match. Sorry
>>
File: redbull.jpg (410KB, 1984x842px) Image search: [Google]
redbull.jpg
410KB, 1984x842px
>>14517473 Posting a few more I made.
>>
File: zanth.jpg (330KB, 1985x778px) Image search: [Google]
zanth.jpg
330KB, 1985x778px
>>
>>14517436
Your difficulty in the Arena is determined by the difficulty of the last mission you played. If you want HG parts, go do the first PG boss fight on Hardcore difficulty or something first.
>>
File: Sheer-Heart-Attack.jpg (992KB, 989x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Sheer-Heart-Attack.jpg
992KB, 989x1700px
Just made the jump to MG. Considering how few parts I had at my disposal, I'm pretty happy with this one. I'm really glad you can put Turn A's mustache on anything.
>>
>>14520273
NO WEAKNESS
>>
>>14520275
I probably wouldn't have named it that if I wasn't waiting for Reimi and Kira's debut this week. Sometimes I just gotta go with the first thing that pops in my head, rather than sitting at the text input screen for two hours, you know?
>>
>>14520273
Gotta be honest. I'm having a blast with the vita version, even with the framerate nonsense at times; but I love the crisp, clear models on the PS4.
>>
File: CoustwellBrachium.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CoustwellBrachium.png
207KB, 400x400px
Has anyone made the Coustwell yet?
>>
>>14521390
you can probably jigger the TurnX torso and Legs on there. mot sure about the arm and head though.
>>
>>14521390
>>14521689
Arms almost remind me one of the versions of Altron, though those are more back facing than side facing.
>>
>>14521390
00's backpack would work great for it
>>
>>14521689
Master Gundam head seems the most appropriate.
>>
>>14521752
I think the Gold Frame would be better.
>>
>>14521390

I believe someone had posted it in the previous thread, but is now gone.

It was pretty decent though.
>>
Fooling around with part unlocks and put this together. Not a bad approximation, although it doesn't hover in this setup, which sucks.
>>
File: kira.png (426KB, 357x531px) Image search: [Google]
kira.png
426KB, 357x531px
>>14520283
Youre that same guy that made Crazy Diamond,right?
>>
>>14522131
Nah, I'm the asshole that made Nepgeardam.
>>
>>14518277
Why does mika's design look like it would fit better in Getter Robo?
>>
>>14522838
Because Biscuit was Musashi.
>>
So what is the optimal way to level/merge parts so I'm not wasting anything?

I've kinda just been coating on level 1 HG Jegan parts for a while because I don's know how it all works
>>
>>14523202
Use Pair Merge to get bonus abilities that you think would be useful onto specific parts, and to upgrade the Rarity of said parts so that you have more ability slots. You can merge a Common with an Uncommon to upgrade the original piece, and so on up the chain. Once you've got the abilities you want, use Package Merge to combine that part with several other pieces with the same abilities, upgrading them in the process. Just watch the numbers on the right and select a part to merge once the numbers go up. Package Merge won't let you learn new abilities or upgrade rarity though, so definitely finish your Pair Merging first.

Plastic Merge is what you do when you just want a basic boost to a part's levels.
>>
stupid question but how do you change the colors of emblems?
Having a white emblem on a gray surface really doesn't work.
>>
>>14524192
Use L/R to change lists of emblems. Not everything has multi-color variants, but the more iconic greebles typically have a white, a black, and either a yellow or red.
>>
>>14518500
Pretty slick
>>
>>14521390
What's this from?
>>
So I don't own GB3 yet because bills and such but I was wondering if anyone wanted to start up a lobby for GB2.
>>
is there a way to mass convert parts to GP in the assemble menu? i assume there is and i'm just being a retard and missing it.
>>
>>14525650
Best way I found is to use the filter. so you can go one rarity at a time.
>>
File: Gundam-Credit-Card.jpg (28KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-Credit-Card.jpg
28KB, 540x350px
>>14525650
Yes, you can do it inside the Package Merge menu.
>>
>>14525650
I go to the shop to sell multiple parts, I think you can select multiple parts to GP in package merge too.
>>
>>14525656
>>14525657
>>14525659

thanks dudes, figured it was something simple like that. I'm lazy and always let my parts pile up and doing it one at a time would be a fuckin' nightmare.
>>
>>14525657
Yo, that is a baller as fuck credit/debit card. I want one. How the fuck do I get one?
>>
>>14525297
one of the Original units from SRW J
>>
Painting gundams is hard, but going with a default scheme makes me feel dirty. Time to shameless rip off the colours of other characters!
>>
>>14525716
>No option to save your color setup

You can save colors but you can't save color placements. This needs to be in the next game.
>>
Do you ever get more SD Gundams after Versal Knight? It seems weird that they made a big deal about getting the SD Gundam models into the game only to let us use a grand total of six of them.
>>
They should add the Wing G-Unit suits
>>
>>14525949
I just want Star Winning. Is one of the most complicated transforming suits in the series so much to ask?
>>
>>14525949
You get more on extreme. Yami Shogun is fucking awesome.
>>
>>14526639
Good to hear. I just finished Chapter 2 on Extreme and was disappointed that I didn't get more models for recruiting him again. Guess I have to wait until the dungeon mission.
>>
>>14526789
You unlock new models in extreme the same way you did in the first playthrough. I still don't know what you get after he comes back from maintenance during chapter 4.
>>
>>14527019
Nothing. He still returns with Vassal Knight Gundam.
>>
>>14528660
I take it you get three more after the Chapter 3 mission on the Newtype difficulty? Or is that it?
>>
Kshatriya doesnt has its own special backpack? Built mine and even got the special shield that is not included in the box but Im using the Unicorn backpack instead.
>>
>>14525968
specially the bad guys suits that transform
>>
>>14528682
Yeah, Devil Dragon Blade Zero Gundam, Musha Victory Gundam, Strike Liu Bei Gundam, and Knight Unicorn Gundam.
>>
File: 1329619367580.png (310KB, 462x360px) Image search: [Google]
1329619367580.png
310KB, 462x360px
>picked up a ranged weapon regen rate +70%
>put it on atomic zooka
>awaken in assault mode
The never ending cycle of destruction began.
>>
File: Zaku.jpg (68KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
Zaku.jpg
68KB, 500x314px
>>14525687
They're pretty slick, right? Honestly not sure if they're still available, or if people outside of Japan can get them. The bank that ran the promotion is a Japanese-centric bank called Sumitomo. In addition to the Gundam and Zaku ones, I believe there are also Zeta and Seed-themed cards. This started in 2010 I believe.

There is a website for the Gundam and Zaku cards but I have no clue how to navigate it to tell you if you can get one. Hopefully you can sort it out.
http://www.smbc-card.com/nyukai/affiliate/gundam/index_lp.jsp#
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.