[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mayfly of Space 2 subs are out! Looks like Zeonic translated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: 28085574061_3e8f053010.jpg (47KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
28085574061_3e8f053010.jpg
47KB, 500x281px
Mayfly of Space 2 subs are out! Looks like Zeonic translated it for OZC!

FINALLY!
>>
link pls
>>
>>14465387
Lazy much?
>>
>>14465390
link pls
>>
I just want subs for that G-Reco short now
>>
>>14465429
>the short where aida makes a fool of mask and he had to resort to NT-D to beat her
>>
>>14465378
I bought the Bluray set for 0083 early this year when I got my tax return. 250 fucking dollars only to find out it does not include the English dub audio or even subtitles. Still really pissed about that.
>>
>>14465487
why in god's name would you just assume that a japanese bluray would have english subs, let alone a dub. How many other japanese gundam blurays have included subs?
>>
>>14465553
Why wouldn't it? They know they have a market here in the west for shit like that. Seems like it would be common curtesy to at least include ducks my subtitles? How hard could that be? Plus I saw people here on /m/ and a few other places flipping out when it released "omg we finally get a 0083 Bluray!". I had some spare money to throw away so I figure I'd order it. I should have realized all the people I saw touting it were way bigger weebs than me who can speak probably Japanese.
>>
>>14465487
You can't blame anyone but yourself, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>14465708

>They know they have a market here in the west for shit like that.

Them knowing doesn't mean they give a fuck.
>>
>>14465708
Not only did you not do the slightest bit of research about what it contained, if you really paid $250 for it, you got fucked. I bought the same set and paid about $175 after shipping.
>>
>>14465708
>They know they have a market here in the west for shit like that.
But that wrong. That's why people get so excited when Rightsuff license the shows.

The only show that had ever gotten English subs in the Japanese release was Unicorn, but that's only because Mark Simmons was involved and it was marketed as a world-wide release in the first place. In case you didn't know, the Japanese are a very Xenophobic society and they don't give a shit about fucking gaijins
>>
>>14465708
Ok first off you purchased a jp blu ray, not the universal releases that were first started by gundam unicorn and are continuing with gundam the origin and gundam thunderbolt. Thats right there are currently only 3 gundam releases where the disk is exactly the same in every region and has multiple audio and subtitle languages. Gundam having or any anime having different audio on a JP release is still fairly new. Typically each region releases its own custom disk with whatever locense has been granted.

Gundam 0083 blu ray was just announced by Rightstuff for u.s.
>>
>>14465722
Oddly enough, SEED, Destiny, and AGE also had subs on their Bly-rays, although those Blu-rays all came after Unicorn's initial release. G-Reco, GBF, GBFT, and IBO didn't even though they were streamed with subs like SEED and Destiny were, so there doesn't seem to have been any consistency there.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 399x464px
>>14465718
I know it's my own fault, but it's still annoying. 0083 has been my favorite series since I was a kid so I was really stoked when I heard it was a getting a Bluray release. I have trouble spending my money wisely though, I have a tendency to buy first and ask questions later >_>
>>
>>14465730
>>_>
Please leave, you don't belong on 4chan
>>
>>14465487
>>14465718

It cost me $100 on Amazon Japan. You both got ripped off.
>>
>>14465722

You don't know Mark Simmons role in all this, do you? He is an English Gundam consultant. He has nothing to do with whether subs appear on releases. He basically checks over name and terminology for the series coming out. He also does some minor translation work (like Deikun's English speech in the Origin I on the papers he is holding)
>>
>>14466216
>legit judging somebody for using an emoticon

Jesus the people on this site are sad. I come here to talk about Gundam, but 95% of this sites users are so hostile and bitter. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>14465722
>the Japanese are a very Xenophobic society
I also wish I could get all my information about an entire country from 4chan! Live would be so much easier!
>>
>>14466255
Then leave and don't come back lest the bitterness infects you. Fuck off.

MAL and reddit is always open for you, faggot.
>>
>>14465708
>Plus I saw people here on /m/ and a few other places flipping out when it released "omg we finally get a 0083 Bluray!". I had some spare money to throw away so I figure I'd order it. I should have realized all the people I saw touting it were way bigger weebs than me who can speak probably Japanese.
They were excited because it meant people could rip the discs and give us better quality encodes than the DVD rips, which is what RX and OZC have done (and added subs and dubs).

It's the same reason people are excited for JP BD releases of any show. Most people wouldn't have spent that much money on a show themselves even if it did have English options.
>>
>>14465378
Just as long as there isn't scat
>>
>>14466255
When you come to a KKK meeting in mask, you shouldn't let the others know that you're a nigger immediately from the way you talk, you keep bluffing and pretending until you blacked their wife without them even realized it.
>>
>>14465429
They're out lad.
>>
>>14467213
Non-joke subs?
>>
>>14467213
What about those SD extra?
>>
>>14467384
Couldn't tell you.
>>
>>14465378
>>14465390
Fuck you OZC. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>14468520
Op here. Not OZC but you are fucking lazy if you can't find a link yourself
>>
>>14468706
Fuck you OZC, you're a shitty encoder.
>>
>>14468721
Lol still insisting I'm OZC. Idiot. Sorry you've got beef with the guy for... whatever reason that may be. Just be glad someone translated the drama, mate.
>>
>>14468851
Fuck off already OZC
>>
>>14468851
You're a fucking cunt, OZC. Kill yourself.
>>
>>14468883
>>14468931

Yikes. Everyone hates OZC? Why?
>>
>>14469168
Because MUH GRAIN
>>
>>14469168
If by "everyone", you mean a bunch of autists that give way too much of a shit about a guy that like to degrain shit, then yeah, everyone hates him. Of course, he stopped heavily degraining his encodes a while ago, so...
>>
>>14469185
Grain is fucking amazing, I love it. I don't hate OZC but I really can't accept degrained releases.
>>
>>14469168
a fucking fag
>>
>>14469233
Projecting much?
>>
>>14469233
t.OZC
>>
>>14469259
Eh, I'm just saying, people act like the guy is fucking Hitler for smoothing out some grain. I don't much care for degrained encodes either, but who gives a shit if the guy likes smudged pictures? Just don't fucking download them.
>>
File: 1464319710889.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464319710889.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>This thread
>>
Can we get the "OZC is a no good SJW" copypasta in here to make sure all the bases get covered? I'm phoneposting or I'd do it myself.
>>
who cares about ozc doing anything, the real matter at hand is how what a jip this shit is. a goddamn slideshow. not even motion comic-tier. what a joke. waste of fucking time.
>>
>>14469274
I don't.
>>
>>14469321
Welcome to Frozen Teardrop?
>>
>>14469321
It's even worse for City Hunter fans, because Akira Kamiya's last role is pretty much for something like this.
>>
>>14469321
>never heard of a picture drama

you have only yourself to blame for such high standards
>>
>>14469296
>>14469321

Why the hate for OZC? Just dl their shit and move on. No need to be so emotionally invested in a semi-anonymous sub-group.
>>
>>14469629
I agree.

Plus it's something Gundam subbed that hasn't been subbed.
>>
>>14469629
So, where can I download his G-Reco encodes?
>>
>>14470421
Nyaa maybe?
>>
>>14471790
That asshole deleted the torrents.
>>
File: MAYFLY.jpg (130KB, 1102x348px) Image search: [Google]
MAYFLY.jpg
130KB, 1102x348px
>>14472438
Uh, no he didn't. They clearly show up in the search.
>>
>>14472662
>his G-Reco encodes
>>
Does the Rebellion manga somehow expound on this... short? It's quite disjointed and makes no sense whatsoever...
>>
>>14476704
Found the retard
>>
>>14476704
>Does the Rebellion manga somehow expound on this... short?
It can help with certain parts, like Cima and Gato fighting each other. Anyway, I'll try to explain the short's newly drawn scenes for you.

In the beginning, it shows Cima taking on a brash and reckless personality after being marked as a war criminal. Geil is a new character, apparently a trusted ally of Cima.

The setting for the space battle with the GP02A is when the GP02A was launched into space on the HLV. Delaz fleet and Feddy forces clash, the Feds tried to intercept the HLV but Delaz fleet forces got there first. Cima swoops in to assist in the battle and comes across Gato.

When Cima's Gelgoog Marine and Gato's GP02A meet face to face, he recalls a moment that played out in the 0083 Rebellion manga. It was the end of the OYW and surviving Zeon forces were trying to figure out what to do after losing most of the command structure. Cima requested to follow the other surviving forces to the asteroid base Axis, but was denied because her unit were still seen as black sheep who carried out colony gassings. Cima gets pissed and launches in her Gelgoog Marine to personally confront the commander that denied them. Gato heads out in a Dom Funf to cut her off and prevent her from doing anything rash. They fight for a bit but Gato convinces Cima to back off. When they met again just now, they continued their duel, but again nothing comes of it.

Geil turning himself in is the only extent of his characterization. He's just there to show how Cima has no one she can rely on except herself because everyone hates Cima's group or will eventually abandon them.

Afterward most of it is reused footage from 0083. The Gerbera Tetra shows up, still sitting on a platform at AE. This time it still has a Gundam-esque face to show how it's supposed to be related to the GP04G prototype. Cima's forces modify it later for the final, more Zeon style head.
>>
I kinda wanna hear the radio drama. Wonder if Zeonic would ever take that on.
>>
FUCK OZC
>>
Ya know, all this OZC hate is really freaking annoying. We have something subbed that no one else bothered to sub yet it's just bitch bitch bitch from the fans. No one said y'all had to download it.
>>
>>14476866
>spoon feeding a retard who can't think for himself.
>>
>>14486475
>Being bothered by that and feeling the need to reply to that because it somehow interferes with your daily life
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.