[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /m/ in a scale of 1-10 how shit is macross Delta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x800px
When I was a kid saw the original marcoss and stuff, then watched the first episode becoming everything a typical anime cashgrab is with idols and shit. But does it get better? I'm really diggin the new vf desings but is it watchable if I just want some VF action?

Oh and Whats the Vf on the pic?
>>
>>14457434
Macross Delta is actually really fucking good. Personally I'd say it's probably the best, but it's only half over so it could get worse (doubtful). That's the VF-31 Siegfried
>>
>>14457479
wew lad
>>
Yeah I too remember how the original SDF Macross and DYRL had no J-pop idol singers at all.
>>
>>14457479 #

The thing is, The first episode seemed to introducing me to a macross but at the same time It takes a lot of mainstream stuff trying to kneel for a cashgrab with the idols and the good for nothing MC that jast so happens to know how to pilot a VF
>>
AND
>>
>>14457508
And the MC just so happened to have skill in piloting VF for no reason. Don't forget it didn't have that either.
>>
>>14457509

I mean the the idol role felt kinda fucking wierd when they started casting magical forcefield thingys like a wizzard while in the other macross made somewhat of a snese because they only singed to confuse the fuck out of the genocidal aliens
>>
>>14457434
>When I was a kid saw the original marcoss and stuff
You misspelled robotech
>>
>>14457434

Shitposting aside, yeah Delta does get a little better since the Precure bullshit is thankfully exclusive to ep. 1. If you were able to tolerate Zero and Frontier, you should be fine with this one as well.
>>
>Jumping from SDF to Delta
haha, you deserve what you get
if you had watched the series nothing in Delta would be surprising. Not even the not!Symphogear stuff Delta has.

Listen to my song fuckass.
>>
>>14457517
He knows how to pilot battroid. Go watch next episodes and see that he sucks at flying.
>>
>>14457517
>>14457535
He can only pilot Battroid. He sucks at flying until he learns how
>>
>>14457517
You say that, but honestly, after watching almost everything in the entire franchise, Hikaru is the most worthless Macross protagonist there is.
>>
File: 1467300927176.jpg (39KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467300927176.jpg
39KB, 404x500px
>>14457434
Delta is the most fun I've had with an anime in god knows how long.
>>
>>14457517
You mean like how Hikaru knew how to pilot a VF somehow? Keep watching and actually pay attention.
>>
>>14457434
Top tier dog fights, some awesome macross moment at the midway, though sparse. Great character development for the main characters.

And the music if pretty damn good too, not gonna lie.

the best part is how the first episode ticked off some dumbass faggots though. The butthurt is just delightful
>>
File: SoAzekq.png (50KB, 934x771px) Image search: [Google]
SoAzekq.png
50KB, 934x771px
>>14458145
They should've stuck to the original Macross formula.
>>
>>14458190
That guy sounds ancient don't make fun of him.
>>
>>14458190
Robotechx PLS go
>>
>>14457434
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.