[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New-ish Gundam dubs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1439236169911.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439236169911.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
So I was hoping to give the filipino dub of GBF a chance and it was all fine and dandy until Kirara appeared. Seriously that voice was so fucking out of character and annoying that I had to pause the video immediately.
Does the IBO dub suffer of issues like this as well?
Keep in mind english is not my first language so some of the voices you'd consider annoying would be ok with me, but Kirara really pissed me off.
>>
>>14447783

Dubs from the Philippines usually differ ALOT from US Dubs, so much so there's almost no comparison

If you want to watch a new Gundam Dub that's good go watch Gundam Thunderbolt's Dub instead
>>
>>14447783
I don't even think the dub of GBF was from the Philippines... I saw a tweet that came from an American dubber that did that dub for the Animax airing of the show. I guess?
>>
>>14447783
The IBO dub is actually fairly decent.
>>
The IBO dub makes Kill la Kill's dub look like MSG's
>>
>>14447783
Where do get those dubs from?
>>
>>14447802
the show aired dubbed in the Philippines ages ago. The dub they showed at AX2016 was the same one.
>>
>>14447783
>expecting dubs to be good
>ever
>>
>>14453935

Some dubs are pretty solid.
>>
>>14445497
There's a thread up.

sei is unfitting
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.