[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Char.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Tatsuya_yuki_2.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuya_yuki_2.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
Best Char.
>>
>>14447448

> Wears Sunglasses as a disguise
> Everyone knows who he is despite them
> They're really just there to get him in a different headspace and make him feel comfortable doing it

I'm pretty sure he's a Quattro, like Harry, not a Char.
>>
File: mask.gif (556KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
mask.gif
556KB, 480x228px
>it's a "based VA gets to voice TWO Char clones" episode
>>
>>14447448
>Puts on personality for show but is actually a nice normal guy
>Season 2 just makes the stupid his personality
fucking Try

>>14447475
He said best not tastiest
>>
>>14447448

I thought that spikey chick was the CHAR of GBF...
>>
>>14447576
He was always chuuni as fuck, anon. Even in private.
>>
>>14447448
He was kinda shit in Try though.
>>
>>14447576
In Try we mostly see him in public or around the MC's who aren't his close friends. He was on the job and that goofy personality is part of it.
>>
>>14447718

Much like everything else Try missed the point of BF's charm entirely. "oh people thought the few times Meijin was over the top serious about something was funny. Let's make that his entire fucking character so he comes off more of a parody of himself and spends the entire 2nd half of the show standing in a corner on the roof dramatically talking to himself."
>>
>>14447576
>Puts on personality for show but is actually a nice normal guy

Nice headcannon, cuckold
>>
>>14447764
Did you forget the part where he only acted serious when talking with people who arent his close friends?
Did you forget the part where none of the characters in Try (except MAYBE Ral) are his close friends?

But its not like i expect Try haters to pay attention to anything.

>spends the entire 2nd half of the show standing in a corner on the roof dramatically talking to himself
He does the same thing he did in the first series, retard
>>
>>14447448
They ruined him in GBF Try.
>>
>>14447448

Let me know when he tries to recreate Char's Counterattack in a Gunpla Battle after he found out that Yana finally get hitched then I'll consider it
>>
>>14447985
>Invites Sei to play the part of Amuro
>Halfway through the battle he unveils his customized Neo Zeong to dock with his Amazing Sazabi
>Then immediately unveils an even larger scratchbuilt Neo Neo Zeong, the size of Axis itself, to dock with his Neo Zeong
>Sei still manages to defeat him
>>
>>14448230

> Sei uses a Build Nu Ballicorn to do it
>>
Best Char clone isn't from the Gundam franchise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foFh8GBwlXM
>>
>>14447448
>when he shifts over to to his Meijin personality in the school and Sei just looks at him judgmentally
>when he dramatically takes off his sunglasses after Sei asks him too and stares at them
Why was GBF so good?
>>
>>14448428
Te people that made it cared
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.