[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeorymer was trash. Why did you recommend it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: zeorymer.jpg (128KB, 488x373px) Image search: [Google]
zeorymer.jpg
128KB, 488x373px
Zeorymer was trash. Why did you recommend it?
>>
>>14445974
You just have shit taste
>>
>>14445985
/thread
>>
>>14445974
Zeorymer itself is pretty cool looking, but yeah, the actual OVA is pretty bad. The had a neat idea with the, "Every villain has a fatal flaw that the hero must exploit," concept, but they don't actually do that. They just say that it's the case and then Zeorymer wins every fight with the all-powerful fist-bump of death.

Who is giving out all of these terrible recs?
>>
File: Zeorymer haro.jpg (173KB, 788x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zeorymer haro.jpg
173KB, 788x1200px
Zeorymer is awesome.
>>
Did you watch it muted or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkF13YQkPx0
>>
>>14445974
Pretty sure people only care about Zeorymer because of powerlevels, and even then, we already have the other stupid powerlevel mecha in SRW already.
>>
>>14445974
Because it's hilariously awesome and overpowered in the best way. It's like the OPM of mecha without the stupid fanbase.

>Big bad guy gloats about how amazing his mecha is
>Zeorymer taps its chest and nukes it to hell after two seconds
>>
>>14446389
>I don't actually know anything about One Punch Man.
>>
>>14446393
>I don't actually know anything about Zeorymer.
>>
I will take advantage of this thread and ask: was the Zeorymer manga ever translated, and if so, where can I find it?
>>
>>14445974
The protagonist is fucking hilarious and carries the show.
Maasaki Kihara is pretty much a mad scientist with probably the most stupid plan ever put to pen and it's a joy to see him go full retard as the crescendo of stupidity builds up.
>>
Zeorymer is a meme because it was OP in babby's 1st SRW

Before J got its English patch literally nobody gave a shit about it.
>>
>>14446405
That's not a comeback you stupid nigger. And I watched Zeorymer before you were even old enough to post here. It's fucking irredeemable garbage.
>>
File: Meioh_066-067.jpg (724KB, 1780x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Meioh_066-067.jpg
724KB, 1780x1280px
>>14447646
Yes
https://mega.nz/#!7o5UASrb!F19btLNVq04NMztxInPHWhTzFTSOdUCTjCNNMO3lKl4
>>
File: Meioh_018-019.jpg (505KB, 1789x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Meioh_018-019.jpg
505KB, 1789x1280px
>>14447646
Yes, the original, complete with icicle rape, was fully translated.

Last I saw, it was available via the usual torrent sites, and in some ancient webpages in still functional DDL links.

Do be aware the art style shifts some; as the final portion was done many years later.

To help you out, you can try searching: "Chimi Morio - Hades Project Zeorymer [English]" and "Chimi Morio - Zeorymer Final [English]"
>>
File: zeoend_010.png (358KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zeoend_010.png
358KB, 848x1200px
>>14449075
Meh, ninja'd.

Anyway, the enemies were more generic than the anime. I like the manga's story, but the anime's mecha designs.
>>
>>14447674
I personally love how the whole conflict only exists so he stroke his own dick
>>
>>14447758
>OPM better than Zeorymer
>"I-I'm older than you faggot I have better taste!"

Fuck off and project your insecurities elsewhere you 14-year-old fuck.
>>
>>14449036
Thank you anon. I could only find it on E-Hentai before now.
>>
>>14449036
>>14449075
>>14449080
Thanks, anons. I didn't liked the OVA a lot, but thought it had some interesting ideas, let's see if the manga is better.
>>
>>14449080
They enemy mechs remind me of something Dynamic Pro would design
>>
>>14445974
I get a kick out of the protagonist being a giant dick that often makes the antagonists suffer for no reason and actually being the real villain of the story. Makes for some fun times. Watching the Hakkeshu robots try to even dent Zeorymer's fun, in a twisted way, though I understand why people wouldn't like it. I love the mecha designs.
>>
File: hAHAA.png (452KB, 859x639px) Image search: [Google]
hAHAA.png
452KB, 859x639px
>>14449223
>Creating clones with flaws just to be a dick

The absolute madman
>>
Zeorymer was awesome, go back to demonbane faggot.
>>
It's a well animated OVA. The story and script are trash though. It's a shame this director was wasted on this.
>>
>>14445974
The explosion at the end of the last episode was cool. The only reason it's even remotely popular is because it was one of the most overpowered mecha in one of the few SRW games to have an english translation though.
>>
>>14450686
MX started its rise in popularity. J and the translation only cemented it.
>>
File: zeo2.jpg (384KB, 1280x806px) Image search: [Google]
zeo2.jpg
384KB, 1280x806px
>>14450686
I've never played a SRW game. I'm just a fan of the director.
>>
>>14450016
>Creating clones that fucked each other despite one of them knowing they're just fucking a fellow clone.
>>
Did the mecha designer for the OVA ever do anything else?
>>
>>14453552
According to ANN, it had three designers:

Hideki Kakinuma, who also did designs for Mospeada, Gall Force, and the original Bubblegum Crisis

Kimitoshi Yamane, who's designed mecha for all sorts of shit. He's got a credit in everything from Escaflowne to Cowboy Bebop, to 08th MS Team

Yasuhiro Moriki, who also has a ton of mecha design credits. He's done designs for MD Geist, Nadesico, Demonbane, Gravion, Gyrozetter and Sonic X of all things.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.