[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to the US vs Japan Mech Battle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

It was supposed to be 2 days ago. There's no news, no more dates, no coverage, no videos, nothing.
Thoughts?
>>
Third thread of this in the past 2 weeks

Nobody knows what the deal is, assumption is they're just not ready, or more commonly that they pussed completely (which they didnt).

If there is news it will be on the company's facebook.
>>
>>14445563
Why do you suck American cock so much?
>>
>>14445576
Because america is the only one trying. Suidobashi made a giant robot but Kurata doesn't give a shit if it ever sees combat. It's a waste.
>>
>>14447077
>Only one trying

It's a scam.
>>
>>14447077
Kuratas is a statue.
>>
>>14447077
>but Kurata doesn't give a shit if it ever sees combat
How is the Kuratas gonna see combat if its opponent is not ready yet?

The american is practically building their robot from scratch.
Suidobashi already have a complete robot that most probably just needs stronger hardware and some tweaks to the software for the fight.

What is Suidobashi supposed to do other than wait for the americans to finish their robot?
>>
>>14447121
>What is Suidobashi supposed to do other than wait for the americans to finish their robot?
laugh at Kuratas updates.
>>
>>14447121
Suidobashi made a robot and immediately tried to mass produce and hock it.

Megabots made a robot and tried to start a robot fighting league.

Of course people call Megabots greedy when both companies immediately tried to profit off of their creations as soon as they were revealed- the point is that Megabots has a goal as to what they want to do with that money, to expand and make such fights more feasible, and such a goal is beneficial to everyone.
>>
>>14451267
>Suidobashi builds an actual robot
>Megabots has a tractor and has yet to build an actual robot

They should build the fucking robot instead of worrying about fights that won't take place without it.
>>
>>14447104
>Kuratas is a statue

u wot m8
>>
>>14451267
>Megabots made a robot
let's not get ahead of ourselves
>tried to start a robot fighting league
by acting like unironic clowns?
>Megabots has a goal
>expand and make such fights more feasible
if you mean dick measuring fights, yes, they are working on the expanding alright
>>
>>14445357
>scamstarter
Gee i dun know
>>
My hopes and dreams have vanished.
>>
You got played, son
>>
>>14445357
Can't have coverage of a battle if the American mech can't turn on long enough to make it to the ring
>>
>>14451267
No, he didn't. It's an art project essentially. That shit was just part of the piece.
>>
>>14445357
I always knew it's a scam
>>
>crowdfunding
>scam
redundantly redundant redundancy
>>
>>14445357
>2015+1
>having a "mech" fight with tractors with arms tacked on
Call me when Boston Dynamics has box robot take on giraffe dogbot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.