[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>real mobile suit engineer says legs are just for show >Amuro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: nu gundam 6.jpg (1MB, 2374x3287px) Image search: [Google]
nu gundam 6.jpg
1MB, 2374x3287px
>real mobile suit engineer says legs are just for show
>Amuro says the Nu Gundam isn't for show
>Nu Gundam has legs
???
>>
>>14443901
The Nu Gundam isn't for show, but her legs are.
>>
>>14443926
But that means she's partially for show.
>>
>Forgetting Amuro kicked Char's shit in with punches and kicks
>>
>>14443901
Zeons
>>
>>14443953
It beat the Gundam.
>>
>>14443901
>Trusting what Zeonic engineer said.
>Ever.
>>
That engie was especially retarded when you remember Char made like half his fame from being good at kicking.
>>
>>14443962
It beat a sturdy Gelgoog. That's not a really impressive track record considering there was half a head left of the Zeong and like half of the Gundam.
>>
>>14443926
Are you saying the Nu's legs are for showing off?
>>
>>14443934
But not "just" for show.
>>
>>14444444
>>
>>14445597
A little late on that one
>>
>>14443926
>her
What the fuck is this shit.
>>
>>14445962
Being this triggered by a pronoun.
>>
>>14445977
You're a pronoun.
>>
>>14446004
In that case do I trigger you?
>>
File: 1465733757913.jpg (204KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1465733757913.jpg
204KB, 1920x1040px
>>14446007
Yes, pls go.
>>
>>14446025
well suck it up feminazi, not all of us have trouble with the english language
>>
>>14443901
legs? gundams armor is for show,
you mean to make me believe you wouldnt shoot there completely open joints and rek there movements , because i would do just that.
>>
>>14445962
"You have no doubt heard sailors — real and fictional — refer to their boats as “she.” From aircraft carriers and destroyers to cruisers and pleasure boats, they are referred to by their crews as “she” and “her.” This is a longstanding tradition with somewhat uncertain origins that has become widespread across all types and kinds of boats.

There are several theories about how this came to be. One is that since the word for “ship” in the languages of the Mediterranean was feminine, the gender of the ship remained the same even in languages in which the word for ship or boat was male or gender-neutral. Another theory is that since boats were traditionally given female names, they became associated with women.

In addition, working boats and ships were historically manned by all-male crews. Some ships, like whaling ships, would be at sea for years at a time, and would have a closer relationship with the boat than the mothers, wives, or sweethearts they left behind on shore. Legend has it that ships would sometimes behave like women too, with their own personalities and the specific ways they liked to be handled."

It's a pretty standard naming convention for vessels. People also refer to their cars, planes, guns, instruments, and other inanimate objects. Get with the program ffs.
>>
>>14443962
Zeong was completely destroyed, ejector head included. Gundam was still partially functional, as Amuro was able to move it to free the core fighter and then escape with the core fighter. How does that count as beating the Gundam?

Plus, Amuro killed like a hundred zeeks on the way to the fight, as is his way.
>>
>>14446057
Good luck hitting them.
>>14443901
>>real mobile suit engineer says legs are just for show
>Guy is like "OH SHIT CHAR AZNABLE IS WONDERING WHY IT ISNT FINISHED YET I GOTTA MAKE UP A BULLSHIT EXCUSE"
Considering Perfect Zeong is the completed form of Zeon.
>>
>>14446495
I accidentally my post, oh well it works.
>>
>>14446238

Because the Gundam itself was unable to continue on fighting.
>>
>>14446517
cont

Mind you, I would say that that battle was a tie. Not that Char/Zeong won. Technically both "beat" each other.
>>
>>14446522
Look, the fact is that Amuro beat Char's ass so hard he grew four fucking vaginas, meanwhile Amuro just got himself a bit of the ol' PTSD. I think we all know who the winner was in that fight.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.