[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of the new Voltron?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

What does /m/ think of the new Voltron?
>>
>/m/ is one person
>>
>>14433885
What do some people that go to /m/ think of the new Voltron?
>>
>>14433861
I think that you should use the fucking catalog

>>14401085
>>14401085
>>14401085
>>14401085
>>14401085
>>
File: Corran a best.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Corran a best.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>14433861
Original theme song never used. 0/10.

In all seriousness, it's okay, but it's much more of an action-comedy show than a mecha show. Voltron's not in every episode and when it does show up it's usually not for very long. Out of the 11 episodes they only fight 2 robeasts, and while each fight takes up the bulk of its episode that still leaves 9 episodes with no robot-punching-monster action, and one of those 9 is an hour and a half.

If you just want to watch them form feet and legs, form blazing sword, and blow up the bad guy you'll be better off with original Voltron. Ig you want Avatar: The Last Airbender with better jokes and occasional giant robots, then Legendary Defender will get you what you want.
>>
>>14434139
I did check the catalog, but i didn't see that thread.

I done goofed.
And I'm sorry
>>
>>14434161

I'd say Avatar had better jokes to be honest, but I though the adventure angle that went for with a definite three year/season journey suited a lot of humor more than the action angle Voltron looks like it's trying to shoot for so I'm kind of biased I guess. I also think Avatar had a stronger mid-season/season finale though, even if Voltron had a more consistent quality through the season. It's 12th and 13th episodes, The Storm and The Blue Spirit were really strong and helped establish the characters of Aang and Zuko along with their struggles and pasts along with their relationship really well, and the season's finale was pretty good for action and character development too. I don't think The Black Paladin did as good a job with either, though it did have some really good action, but Avatar's first season had some pretty meh episodes, especially in the first half, and Voltron's quality while never as high, was a lot more consistently good in my opinion. I still wish they'd failed to save the Balmera though. Magicing that problem away really left me feeling cold on that episode despite being really in to the struggle prior to that point.
>>
/co/ is that way ->
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.