[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barzam II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1467294735258.jpg (679KB, 750x2889px) Image search: [Google]
1467294735258.jpg
679KB, 750x2889px
It's a Gundam?
It's a Barzam.
>>
>Unicorn AoT mashup
Yeah that's pretty neat

>Bright fucking neon fuchsia
Hope the pilot's prepared to not be alive.
>>
>Longer crotch thruster
>Weapon looks like it's from AGE
Why?
>>
>>14429139
I like it. that giant Gundam crown looks cool
>>
Not sure how to feel about RE: AoZ stuff. And why is the Imperial Rig Shokew pictured?
>>
>>14429160
camo is very important in space
>>
>>14429139
>>14429139

its literally unicorn barzam
>>
>>14429256
>Not sure how to feel about RE: AoZ stuff
I do, I find it's mostly really shitty
>>
>>14429179
Because it looks cool
And AGE weapons already exist before AGE is even aired, newfriend.

>>14429256
Well, AoZ stuff is really, really skubtastic so confusion like that is normal.

I like most of TR Hazel series for example, and this Barzam is also much of improvement from the originals. But maybe some anons like >>14429973 have very different taste, and thats okay.
>>
Is AoZ alternate U.C. like Unicorn Thunderbolt?

What's the point of jamming your shit into a timeline when you won't even adhere to the period aesthetic.
>>
>more gunpla that we'll never get

They can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>14429139
>red Banshee

Wow, just wow. Bravo. BRAVO
>>
>>14429179
It's the Barzam's rifle with the MK II's underslung grenade launcher tacked on the side.
>>
>>14430316
It is gentlemen, it is....

im thinking that maybe, this Barzam was the one who leads to developement of unicorn transformation system
>>
>>14429139
Massive dong.
>>
File: RX-124 TR-6 Aswan.jpg (275KB, 966x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RX-124 TR-6 Aswan.jpg
275KB, 966x1280px
>>14429139
No matter how silly the designs get, I still can't dislike AoZ due to how nice its aesthetic is.
>>
>>14430210
>when you won't even adhere to the period aesthetic.

Huh, what? This thing is fit anon, do you even watch all UC show?

UC is not all about boxy mecha anon. Zeta has more silly shit like Baund Docs, Ol' "oversized goblin" Barzam, Hambrabi and other shit. You even mention Unicorn, where things like Kshatriya, the "absolutelynotmmorpgarmorset" Sinanju and Bling Gundam exist.

Maybe Thunderbolt was your first UC? Or first gundam?
>>
>>14429256
I guess commentary on horns? I have no idea, there's not really anything in common. If they're trying to suggest a lineage of Barzam -> Jegan -> Rig Shokew that's just ludicrous.

But nice someone remembered that Imperial Rig Shokew exists!
>>
File: 1223310639921.jpg (56KB, 380x288px) Image search: [Google]
1223310639921.jpg
56KB, 380x288px
>>14429139
Disgusting.
>>
>>14429139
The very idea of Zeon-fielded Barzam is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>14430210
>What's the point of jamming your shit into a timeline when you won't even adhere to the period aesthetic
AOZ kind of does follow the aesthetic, it just greebles shit up for the Gryps period. What you're seeing here is (I presume) post-Gryps in the early days of Mars Zeon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.