[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I watch G-Reco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Reconguista_in_G_Promo_Poster.jpg (674KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Reconguista_in_G_Promo_Poster.jpg
674KB, 848x1200px
Everyone says it's shit but I need more Gundam in my life and I've seen everything else...
>>
>>14425458

The main benefit of watching is that it validates your shitposting of how bad it is as opposed to shitposting without having seen it like the rest of /m/.
>>
>>14425458
The animation is nice. Just ignore the "plot" and don't expect a good ending.
>>
>>14425458
Just fucking watch it and have your own opinion.
It's Gundam and Tomino things happen that was enough reason for me to see some positives.
>>
>>14425458
It was best Gundam since Turn A. I would give it an 8/10. Most people who complain didn't get basic aspects of the plot, so don't worry about your opinion. It has a few flaws but save the rushed ending nothing major.
>>
Well /m/ likes Macross Delta, so I don't see why you're so held up on their opinions.
>>
>>14425458

If you've seen everything else and you're still hurting for Gundam, then that should answer your question. Go watch it, fag.
>>
>>14425482
The ending is truly terrible. Even if you enjoy the more eccentric tominoisms.
>>
>>14425458
Whats up with all the greco threads lately?
>>
>>14425458
Watch it and form your own opinion you fucking sheep
>>
I've just started watching it and i'm really enjoying it. The direction has an excessive amount of personality which alone is entertaining to watch. It's extremely chaotic. There will be several things going on at a time, or you'll only hear what someone says on a phonecall on your end, or characters will start doing other shit randomly. It starts you off in the middle of a scene with literally no context. It has consistently great designs in every aspect, there are likable characters and everything regarding the mechs is exceedingly well done.
>>
YES.
But not before everything else from Tomino.
>>
>>14425458
Everyone who is a FUCKING PLEB says a shit. But true /m/en that appreciate mekino understand true genius when they see it.
>>
>>14425458
Look at his face, it's stupid as fuck.

I'm not talking about bellri
>>
>>14430164
>kino
>>
>>14425458
It's probably the most Tomino thing ever made.
If you know what that means, it's like a ridiculously condensed version of everything you'd expect and then some. If you don't, then you'll learn very quickly. I personally love the shit out of it, but I can completely understand why it would turn away people who aren't used to Tomino's peculiar writing/directing style, because it just permeates everything in this show to the point where it almost feels like he's parodying himself. The art and animation are beautiful regardless of how you feel about everything else.
Just force yourself to pay attention before you bitch about it not making sense, though. It does, but you have to figure it out for yourself because this show isn't going to spoonfeed you anything whatsoever.
>>
File: grecochartdevelopment4.jpg (1MB, 2362x2818px) Image search: [Google]
grecochartdevelopment4.jpg
1MB, 2362x2818px
Here's the cheat-sheet, refer to it once you get to episode 20.
>>
>>14430525
>people need a cheat sheet when 100% of that was talked about, usually multiple times, in the show
I will never understand.
>>
>>14425625

thank you anon.

people act like it's incomprehensible, but it's not. it's just literally not that hard to follow if you pay attention. i don't understand what makes people so confused about it.

>>14430525
do you need a cheat sheet to tie your shoes?
>>
>>14430566
>>14431770
Keep in mind that this was made by the G-Reco general when people kept saying "I don't get it" after explaining the show 428548 times.
>>
>>14431789
More like one dude in the general who kept updating it as the show went on. It was still more fun to just shitpost people to death though. Shame on the repercussions.
>>
File: 1430770018199.jpg (100KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1430770018199.jpg
100KB, 580x282px
>>14425458
Its good dumb entertainment. Its harmless really. You might get bored if you aren't under the influence of something. Just take it lightly and treat it in the same vein as an older tomino series and you will have a good time with it.
>>
>>14425458
Designs aren't too poor
>>
>>14431770
Maybe you are just too intelligent
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.