[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

y bandai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: toosoon.png (703KB, 856x636px) Image search: [Google]
toosoon.png
703KB, 856x636px
y bandai
>>
look at that goddamn slut
>>
It's what she would have wanted.
>>
>>14408480

what would you prefer? Them killing off the character?
>>
yay armpits
>>
>>14408480
DELET THIS!!1!
>>
Should have been a bunny
>>
>>14408517
I almost want that to happen just to see the Japanese SRW fanbase lose it. Not even out of spite over something I am just curious to see the sight.
>>
>>14408791
They can't kill her though. She'd have to have recorded unique dialogue that would work for her death scene.
No, she'll be sidelined forever in a stock-line role.
>>
>>14408480
Looks like the Asian version will also get the special edition? Mutha fuggin intrigued...
>>
what happened? old one died?
>>
>>14408921
http://www.play-asia.com/srw-og-the-moon-dwellers-english-collector-s-edition-announced/5f/747yh
>>
>>14408927
Excellen's VA passed away a few weeks ago.
>>
>>14408942

dang. not sure how i missed it.
>>
>>14408942
And a shitty fan service beach episode slideshow drama is the last job she ever did.

This is raul julia tier.
>>
>>14408960
It isn't, even by reading the articles on ANN reporting her death you can see it isn't.
Stop spreading lies or judging a material's quality before it's out.
>>
>>14408984
>wahhhh lies muh ANN
Terada said so you fucking retard

And it's literally a fucking beach episode picture drama, what the fuck do you think it's going to be?
>>
>>14408960

>This is raul julia tier.

to be fair, Raul Julia is like the only good thing in Streetfighter the Movie.
>>
>>14409033
Also, IIRC, he had a fucking BLAST doing that movie. He got to ham it up hardcore as a crazy supervillain. And he did.
>>
File: biggerbot.jpg (833KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
biggerbot.jpg
833KB, 1024x782px
They're going to need a bigger bot
>>
>>14409047
I absolutely love when people are allowed to just go completely ham on a villain role, I wish we had that more often.
>>
Have we got a clean rip of the Bellzute/Calvina theme?
I need it, I need it bad.
>>
>>14409101

He went ham on a couple of roles. He and Anjelica Houston hammed the shit out of the Adamms Family, though that describes a good bit of the cast and I imagine the whole cast had a blast filming.
>>
>>14408960
SRW is nothing but fan-service
>>
>>14409364
Revenger is great, I can't wait.
>>
>>14408960

You say that like she had a problem with it. She loved Excellen's character and her flirty nature.
>>
>>14408960
Ok so here's the difference between these 2.
Raul Julia KNEW he was gonna die. He was fully aware he didn't have much time left, so he went with a movie his kids wanted him to, as one last thing for them to remember him by.

Yuuko just died out of nowhere. Yes, she had breast cancer and was aware of that, but she wasn't in terminal stage afaik. That's why it hit everyone so hard, especially Terada who said she was so cheerful when he had seen her only a month ago and she was excited to do whatever her next role was. It hurts a lot more to suddenly lose someone in an instant. At least when you know they're going soon, you have time to say goodbye.
>>
>>14408960
Whats wrong with fanservice faggot?
>>
>>14409389
It didn't used to be, they actually tried to make good SRPGs initially.
>>
My only hope is that if we get anything positive out of her death, it's that the angst causes her husband to channel it in directing a masterpiece.

Because Giovanni's Island was already pretty good.
>>
>>14409663
You're funny.
>>
File: SRW Fan 2.jpg (69KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
SRW Fan 2.jpg
69KB, 500x589px
>>14409663
Indeed, Shin SRW broke new water with bold plot choices that created the characters and OG-verse we know today.
>>
>>14408480
Is the fanservice BD gonna be region-locked?
>>
>>14409765
>Is the fanservice BD gonna be region-locked?
Most likely. I don't know where you live anon, But region A includes North America, Japan and Southeast Asia so it would likely be that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray#Region_codes
>>
File: 1448776364205.jpg (10KB, 144x180px) Image search: [Google]
1448776364205.jpg
10KB, 144x180px
>>14409663
You are a pretty funny guy
>>
Just a random question. I have a friend that dislikes play-asia because of past experiences and it got me wondering, what other sites stock the SEA versions of games? I personally never had issues with Play-Asia and been shopping with them since lik-sang was sued out of existence by Sony (UK/EU I think it was).
>>
>>14409687
>>14409702
>>14409983

I believe anon mean that SRW games used to be hard. As opposed to the fanservice excuse to watch robot animations without paying much attention to the gameplay game it is today.

Granted it was hard for bullshit reasons so it was never really good from the gameplay perspective ever, but still....
>>
>>14409687
>>14409983
>LETS GO FUNNY GUYS
AKAKI CHOOUGEKI
>>
>>14410420

Well if you're ok with digital, you can buy the english versions off the singaporean psn.
>>
>>14408480
is it true that only the PS4 version is gonna have the english release?
>>
>>14408999
>Terada said so you fucking retard
He said she recorded the voice lines for moon dwellers you fucking inbred
>>
>>14411046
Yes
Don't get too excited, it's not being localized.
That being said, everything will be translated and fully playable in singlishâ„¢
>>
>>14411071
i know that, but i only have a PS3, how the hell i'm gonna even support this if i don't have a PS4?

should i know BAMCO is gonna fuck this up like with its elitist retarded preorder policies.
>>
>>14410488
I thought that Alpha 1 had some pretty great balance between difficulty and fun, even if there was some broken shit like the Huckebein Gunner mixed into it.
>>
>>14408852
Gonna have that weird echo voice that all of Bright's VA's characters have now.
>>
>>14411071
Look, if the English is as good as the Gundam Breaker 3 release, then I don't see an issue.
>>
>>14411270
That's only for most characters whose VAs have gotten too old.
>>
>>14411318
orgone slaybe
>>
>>14411395

So is it gonna be the Laftkranz or the Raftclans
>>
>>14408960
As I recall he knew he didn't have such a good health and asked his kids (or something) to pick a movie from a list of roles he had been offered. His kids (or grandkids or nephew or whatever the fuck, its not important) obviously picked Street Fighter. He knew the movie was shit and the script was awful and you know what he did? Well of course you do but I'll retell it anyway:

He decided to have fun. He could have acted bored out of his mind but instead decided to give one last memorable performance and have a shitload of fun in the process.
>>
>>14411395
>People get triggered by this
>>
>>14411395
>>14411477
How is it supposed to be romanized?
>>
>>14411487
It's supposed to be Orgone Slave.
>>
>>14411487

Slaybu
>>
>>14411318

>>14411071 here, don't get me wrong I'm still hyped either way. Holy fuck, SRW in some sort of official english
>>
>>14411318
No the only reason why it is was good because Sunrise spelled check everything. OG MD translation is shit because Banpresto doesn't spell check for them
>>
I will always remember her as the insane repressed slut from Shimoneta
>>
File: Look ofpuzzlement.jpg (5KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
Look ofpuzzlement.jpg
5KB, 300x191px
>>14412224
Wrong VA.

If bait, have a (You), if not, have it for free anyways.
>>
>>14412224

Wrong deceased seiyuu
>>
She knew everyone loved her character, and a key component of Excellen was being a flirty tease that got all the boys hot and bothered.

Why would she have been against this? Especially since she loved Excellen too.
>>
Which one of you gave it a dislike?
>>
So if I want to access that scene with Haken and Sanger I have to get the special edition that includes Beach Dwellers?... If so, it sucks that to get one kind of fanservice I need to spend money on another I'm not that fond of...

I wonder if the scene is supposed to be the same from Project X Zone, and if not, how different and how...
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.