[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RS project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Has anyone seen this yet?
>>
>>14404634
is it even out yet
>>
>>14404634
>>14404650
The special is either today or yesterday.
>>
>>14404650
You can watch it without subtitle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohwSXUGwzig
>>
>>14404634
>>14404658

It came out this morning around 2:00AM

Waiting on a sub, hopefully one will drop soon, but from watching the raw and from what I can pick up it's actually not all that great. It's pretty par for the course
>>
>>14404658

better raw on dailymotion btw
>>
>huge scary monsters attack the Earth
>humans decide the best tactic against them is fighting a scary monster with another scary monster
>they create huge robots
>piloting said robots requires a great deal of mental and physical fortitude on top of "natural talent"
>memory loss hijinks included
>obligatory Obari pose
>in the end of the show the limiters are removed and Muttsu oneshots a whole squad of Kikou, the big scary monsters
>the girl dies
>the girl is also MC's elder sister
>>
>>14406242

what does Rin discover on the computer he hacked into?
>>
>>14406242
The advertise character that could have been interesting fucking DIES?

Screw this
>>
>>14406796
Some stuff about scienists meddling with his and his elder sister's memories, nothing they don't explain in a short video that comes afterwards

Seriously though, what was the fucking point of this thing? It's not even an OVA, just craploads of stuff packed into a single TV episode.
>>
>>14406965

It was like a butchered version of Pacific Rim. My biggest issue is that they tried to cram a lot of "mindfuck" and plot into 20 minutes and since it was so damn short, we had 0 time to even give a shit about the characters. It wasn't very good. My understanding is they will do a novel of it?
>>
>>14406965
My understanding is that this was just a pilot episode to try and drum interest since it even has the usual tv runtime
>>
>>14404634
Star Storks died for this

I hope Fuji TV and any Japs that voted for this are happy. Those cheating pieces of trash
>>
>>14408079
Do you really think the Star Storks pitch would have worked better as a 20 minute episode? None of these were going to get a full series.
>>
File: 61Ieni1uYxL.jpg (65KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
61Ieni1uYxL.jpg
65KB, 362x500px
>>14408079
I recommend you to watch Kurogane Communication.
The concept is same as Star Storks.
>>
>>14406242
So, I was right after all; this essentially IS the anime version of the Ugly Barnacle. Yet the latter is still better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.