[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ah, swords. Nature's knives...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Emperor01.jpg (98KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor01.jpg
98KB, 1000x746px
Ah, swords. Nature's knives...
>>
It's wierd rewatching Geass and noticing that the very fake looking sword he has in his dorm room is the sword Suzaku uses to kill him.
>>
>>14399029
For a second there I thought purple released a new episode
>>
>>14402509

It'll happen. He still needs to meet his 1 video per year quota.
>>
>>14399078
Wait, what?
>>
>>14402585

Go back to the beginning of the series.

He's holding the sword that kills him in an early episode.
>>
>>14402600
I refuse to accept that S2 was planned from the beginning. It was really just a coincidence right?
>>
>>14402615

Or you know, since everyone in and their mother commented on how that sword looks so fake, it must be a decorations, the writers decided to use it in the finale to reveal that it was actually a legit sword
>>
>>14402615

A second season was always planned. You can tell that much, at least, from the way season 1 ended.

What wasn't planned was season 1 being so popular that it prompted being moved to an earlier time stop to try and capitalize on it and grab more viewers. Which, of course, meant having a recap episode start off season 2 since large parts of the audience couldn't be expected to have seen season 1, dumbing down the politics and strategy, and making everything just a little bit more Gundam.

The ending of season 2 was one of the few things that season that still felt like season 1. I'm willing to believe that was always the planned ending, or at least a variant of it.
>>
>>14402615

The majority of season 2 was a mess because of it's unexpected popularity and timeslot change causing them to rewrite it to be a clone of season 1 against for 3/4 of it.

The ending however was always planned that way. Lelouch was always going to be emperor and then die and they stuck to that, even though it required terrible plot movement to get him there. Not even his extreme popularity could save him.
>>
>My target's an immortal witch.
>Ah, yes. I remember my ex-wife. I've got a chainsaw in the back.

Mao's abandonment issues made slightly less sense when he's not portrayed as batshit insane.
>>
Soup?
>>
>>14405908

I don't think even he knew how much a gag that dumb would take off. Half of it is just Lelouch screaming at him.
>>
I don't know how Nick does it really. To do the writing, voicework, editing, and other shit all by yourself is extremely demanding, especially since he apparently sometimes rewrites entire episodes several times before you ever see the finished product because he wasn't satisfied with the work. The fact that from an editing standpoint it's extremely high quality only adds to that. It's one thing to do this shit as a member of a team, but as a group the workload is ridiculous.

Though from what TeamFour said, he does it by virtue of being crazy and because None Piece is a lot easier to do since he can get away with any level of insanity there. That and he tends to take like 10 months between releases.
>>
File: 1293801032384.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1293801032384.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>14399029
>>
>>14406090
Wow

Bravo someone
>>
>>14405908
>2016
>Not buying your clothes at the soup store.
>>
>>14412401

It's a real easy choice to make when your moral compass is a fucking roulette wheel.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.