[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you feel about victory and katejina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

how do you feel about victory and katejina?
>>
File: blind.jpg (35KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
blind.jpg
35KB, 704x480px
>>14397796

i fail to see the appeal of Uso's earlier obsession.
>>
File: 1378912041861.jpg (660KB, 753x810px) Image search: [Google]
1378912041861.jpg
660KB, 753x810px
>>14397796
>No cleavage Katejina

Talk about your major fail.
>>
Both are overrated. I keep hearing about how dark Victory is, but none of the deaths really grab me. I keep hearing about how psychotic Katejina is, and it's downplayed to the point where she's no longer interesting.
>>
I love both.
>>
>>14397796
I love Victory. My favorite UC series. As for Katejina, I want her to dominate me.
>>
appearance wise, not really into blonde but holy mother of god her voice is pure sex
>>
>>14397889

Yeah, and she's offscreen for half the series

Considering the show's villains are all composed of Scheming Man/Crazy Chick pairs, and considering that Tassilo and Fuala exist, Katejina being "psychotic" compared to Fuala is kind of a joke
>>
>>14397899
This.
>>
Victory is overrated but better than it should be, unlike Turn A which is simply ridiculously overrated.

It's a travesty there are no doujins where Katejina is wandering around blind and brain damaged after the ending and is found by vengeful soldiers who "punish" her.
>>
>>14399459
>It's a travesty there are no doujins where Katejina is wandering around blind and brain damaged after the ending and is found by vengeful soldiers who "punish" her.

There probably were, but they aren't scanned like the majority of Gundam doujins.
>>
File: 047.jpg (342KB, 960x1386px) Image search: [Google]
047.jpg
342KB, 960x1386px
>>
Victory's one of my favorites.
Katejina's probably my 2nd favorite female gundam character

I still feel fucking bad for her at the end, despite what she did
>>
>>14399897
She got off lucky, and dodged a bullet. What happened to her was literally a third option in between "DED" and "Rightfully locked up for life(likely not that long) in a Feddie Guantanamo to be abused and having a pack of niggers stampeding through her orifices at a barely basis"
>>
>>14397796
My absolute favourite Gundam show and titular mobile suit. And I think people tend to over-exaggerate how crazy she was, as a lot of her actions made complete sense.
>>
File: 57-83.jpg (128KB, 1465x1585px) Image search: [Google]
57-83.jpg
128KB, 1465x1585px
>>
File: Cube-Butter.jpg (124KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
Cube-Butter.jpg
124KB, 825x550px
>>14397796
>>
Katejina is for ____
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.