[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post craziest /m/ cop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: patlabor-6420.jpg (114KB, 1329x720px) Image search: [Google]
patlabor-6420.jpg
114KB, 1329x720px
We all know and love this crazy bastard, post pics and gifs of him /m/ (tank police is also acceptable)
>>
Inspector Gadget's a contender
>>
>>14390122
>We all know and love this crazy bastard
Speak for yourself, he is hands down among my top ten least favorite anime characters of all time.
>>
>>14390317
Ohta is never meant to be taken seriously most of the time, outside of climatic battle scenes his whole purpose is to serve as comedy relief
>>
>>14390317
>not liking Ota
Someone deserves to get shot

Also, the TV series builds on him much better. I can't see someone not liking Ota after the watching the TV series.
>>
>>14390317

It's not illegal to have taste this shitty

but it should be
>>
>>14390317
Fuck off, Kira.
>>
File: Mad Bull.jpg (17KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Bull.jpg
17KB, 185x273px
>>14390122
>Best /m/ cop
You mean this guy?
>>
>>14390122
CAN'T KEEP OTA FROM REACHING HIS QUOTA
>>
>>14390122
he would be the craziest bastard in the finest state, if he reload those empty revolver after shootout on the spot.

btw i never see any scene where Patlabor reload their gun in TV series so far.
>>
>>14390122
I still don't get how exactly his accuracy is better than Izumi's.

I also NEVER expected him to be Ingram 2's pilot when I first watched this series, it absolutely mindblowed me.
>>
>>14390122
He really should have been born in America, he would have been the trigger happy cop at LAPD who triggers riots and always gets away with shooting unarmed folks in the back.

Sadly he's stuck in Japan.
>>
>>14391811
Noa is a crack shot in a pinch but just generally doesn't like using the revolver cannon and it shows in her training. Ota on the other hand is a deadeye most of the time but gets far too excited in the heat of the moment for his own good.
>>
>>14391888
>ota has near perfect accuracy but gets too nervous in a fight and hence why he fucks up his labor in 95% of the episodes
Okay fine.

>izumi is actually a fucking horrible shot but has near perfect accuracy everytime she uses the gun in a real fight
???????????????
>>
File: 1432524488609.png (376KB, 562x478px) Image search: [Google]
1432524488609.png
376KB, 562x478px
>>
>>14391915

OTA 2102: CYBERSHOT DEADWAKENING
>>
>>14391888
Noa not like any Labors to be damaged by gunshot because she likes them too much & not willing gone full collateral damage.

Ota in the other hand was a good shooter but only if the target was in stall position. given his trigger finger nature, his hotheadness & the movement in battle, things never go as planned.
>>
>>14390317
Time to break out the shotgun.
>>
>>14390417
>>14390431
>>14390919
>>14394728
>defending a garbage character
Be honest /m/, you'd fire him from the team after a few missions.
>>
>>14391888
>>14392324
What? It's been a good year since I've seen Patlabor, but I could've sworn there was a scene where they were practicing shooting and when Asuma asked about how Ohta was a terrible shot in a gunfight but great at the range, Goto said something about how, "Notice how no one ever dies" or something weird like that.

I was always under the assumption that he was always a good shot but he purposefully didn't want to hit anyone because he didn't want to kill them.

Like I said, it's been awhile so I could be way off base or I read the scene wrong.
>>
>>14394823
>What? It's been a good year since I've seen Patlabor, but I could've sworn there was a scene where they were practicing shooting and when Asuma asked about how Ohta was a terrible shot in a gunfight but great at the range, Goto said something about how, "Notice how no one ever dies" or something weird like that.
I remember it too, anon.
>>
>>14394785
>implying /m/ has any level of common sense half the time
You seem to be new here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.