[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #976

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 639
Thread images: 80

File: Filio's Grave.jpg (479KB, 1200x1695px) Image search: [Google]
Filio's Grave.jpg
479KB, 1200x1695px
Previous Thread:
>>14377309

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BgMcmBJc

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/

6/30 - OGMD's Japanese release date
8/5 - OGMD's SEA region release date

Moon Dwellers PV1 English Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-PL1dQWeU

OGMD PV 2 English Sub:
https://youtu.be/_5UGLCXv-00

SRW OG extra: Beach Picture Drama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KytW2gLtR2A

SRW V teaser PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI
>>
First for PANZER VOR
>>
File: The anime of our comrades.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
The anime of our comrades.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Second for our comrades anime.
>>
Third for Taiken
>>
10 DAYS TO GO TILL OGMD
>>
>>14379864
>and Amuro doesn't get the Dijeh

That's really nothing special considering the first game with the actual Dijeh (as in not the SE-R) was Z, and the SE-R was a secret in every game it's in IIRC.

>>14379887
Isn't it the 21st in Japan?
>>
>>14379900
4:38am there righ now
>>
>>14379900
Yeah, 20th in US
>>
>>14379906
So it's 9 days to go.
>>
>>14379905
>>14379906
Then it's 9 days to go.

NINE MORE DAYS UNTIL OGMD.
>>
>>14379911
>>14379914
Yes, because they're totally going to be opening stores at 4 in the morning just to sell this shit.

It'll still be 10 days before we get anything out of it.

Setting aside leaks, which will probably drop more than 1 day in advance.
>>
File: Euzeth gown.png (243KB, 438x574px) Image search: [Google]
Euzeth gown.png
243KB, 438x574px
>>14379914
What are you rambling about? The game isn't out till August.
>>
File: leak-1.jpg (376KB, 1335x806px) Image search: [Google]
leak-1.jpg
376KB, 1335x806px
Fresh leaks from China.
>>
>>14379923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKCCeeQXlLo
You right now
>>
>>14379923
Holy shit, I'm going to need both hands for this bad boy.
>>
>>14379923
Ayyyyy
Must get the money
>>
>>14379923
>Kai is killed by Hazal Gozzo
Ah well, the cast is bloated anyway.
>>
5. Super Robot Wars BX (Nintendo 3DS)

This is a very recent release but it is one of my all-time favorites in the series. As the origins of Super Robot Wars come from handheld gaming, many of the more modern handheld entries tend to be very well constructed. In that, instead of various long-winded levels that are common in the console versions, the handheld games are more focused and decisive in terms of the overall pacing. Super Robot Wars BX definitely had this focused handheld approach and honed that further as it followed on from UX. From dropping mecha based upgrades and keeping the two unit approach, the game encouraged a very direct form of strategy. It also included mecha from series such as Galient, Giant Gorg and Dunbine, so that was rather lovely. In that, the high speed Galient units could back up by the plodding Giant Gorg, who is then supported via the aura battlers from Dunbine, as they can cover large distances and are on the whole very tough to hit. Visually the game was also nicely done on the 3DS and had a lot of new animation work as well. It’s so much fun that I’ve now played through the game over four times and unlocked pretty much all the secret units I care about. The only downside to this game is that you will need a Japanese 3DS to play it, as the 3DS is still mystifyingly region locked.
>>
>>14379947
4. Super Robot Wars J (GameBoy Advance)

Another handheld entry and this was an epic little game. First off, it had Layzner and Dancouga present, which was and always is fantastic, but it eschewed many of the prior classic series. This not only resulted in a degree of notoriety at release but also freed up the game to do things a bit differently. Using the classic single unit approach, the game was very direct as a result. The only real downside to the game was its inclusion of Zeorymer. Always a problematically powerful unit, its presence did play havoc with the balancing. Doubly so, as you could unlock an even more overpowered version called Great Zeorymer but thankfully the conditions for its acquisition weren’t exactly simple. In any case, even with the Zeorymer induced balancing issues, this was and still is a lot of fun to play through.
>>
>>14379946
>the cast is bloated
Cheeky fucker
>>
>>14379949
3. Super Robot Wars F and F Final (PlayStation, Sega Saturn)

For many, F and F Final are the definitive games in the series. In many places brutally difficult and requiring precise as well as exacting uses of strategy, they are some of the purest entries in the series. With powerful units like Ideon having very obtuse conditions in order to unlock its full potency, these games were refreshingly tough. Technically two games, I have bunched them together here, as they are both extended remakes of the fourth Super Robot Wars game. Thankfully, you can get these games on PSN for both PS3 and Vita, though some (including myself) still swear by the Sega Saturn versions.
>>
>>14379949
Epic waves of reinforcements, maybe.
>>
>>14379920
>because they're totally going to be opening stores at 4 in the morning just to sell this shit.

Midnight prerelease?
>>
>>14379957
2. Super Robot Wars (GameBoy)

The game where it all started, I still remember how good and difficult it was. With a very small roster of series, progression across each of the levels was often a big challenge. Unlike in later games where you had pilot abilities to nullify damage, the original game was plainer in that regard. That meant you really had to gauge your attacks and general strategy more carefully. There is an updated remake of this on PS3 and Vita, while it is nicely done it does add a lot more to the game and loses some of its purity in the process. Ideally, you should play the original of this if you can.
>>
>>14379959
Does Japan even bother with that, especially for shit that isn't their equivalent of cowadooty?
>>
>>14379962
1. Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 (PlayStation 2)

The last game in the Alpha series, Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 had absolutely everything. Amazing animations, pretty much every amazing mecha series you could think of and fantastic level pacing. Ideon also returned but its implementation here kind of sums up Alpha 3 nicely; sure, you could use Ideon freely but you would get the bad ending in doing so. Generally, the balancing was also a bit freer compared to the earlier games but it wasn’t overly kind either. While the strategy required wasn’t as exacting as in F and F Final, it wasn’t a brute force approach. You also had larger groups of units as well and finding good combinations was definitely in your best interests. The level designs were also great and managed to recreate fantastic scenes from various host anime brilliantly, with the end of Gunbuster being notable. I love this game probably the most out of all the games in the Super Robot Wars series and it still holds up brilliantly today.

If you are interested in playing any of the above games, they are only available in Japan so you will need to import them accordingly. In addition, the language barrier is not trivial either but thankfully, there are some very useful guides to help you out.
>>
>>14379965
Who knows?

More importantly though, even if they don't, they'll still have open places at, what, 6 or 7 in the morning? So it's 9 days and like two or three hours, whatever, that's not 10 days at all.
>>
>>14379968
>no Z1, MX, or W anywhere in the top 5
Shit taste.
>>
>>14379968
>Not Z1
> sure, you could use Ideon freely but you would get the bad ending in doing so.
Did he even play the game?
>>
>>14379947
>>14379949
>>14379957
>>14379962
>>14379968

Though I appreciate the write up, your taste in SRW is fucking abysmal, anon.
>>
>>14379977
Do you really have to ask?
>>
File: 1357647584049.jpg (150KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1357647584049.jpg
150KB, 600x440px
>>14379949
>complaining about Zeorymer being too good
>>
>>14379979
It's either not mattman or he turned his trip off, so we can't just look at them and automatically tell.
>>
>>14379832
>Val Varo is pretty garbage unless you're doing a Real-only run for some insane reason

It's pretty good with some upgrades. It has as much HP as your average super while still having extremely good dodge. Furthermore, the map attack + hot blood/cold blood is good for wiping out the huge swarms of Bergelmirs that you fight near the end, and the beam cannon attack it has can get up to 4.5 - 5k (I think) base damage with no will requirement and minimal energy cost.
>>
If you don't have Z1 or 2ndOG on your top 5 you're not analyzing objectively.
>>
>>14379982
How could that have been me? >>14379968 and >>14379973 were within thirty seconds.

>>14379992
That depends, we talking top 5 favorite or top 5 best?
>>
>Pointing out Zeorymer alone when Nadesico, Mazinkaiser and Granteed exist
>>
>>14379995
Did you literally miss the first four words of that post you quoted?

No wonder everyone thinks you don't play games when you can't even read fucking English.
>>
File: you what.png (60KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
you what.png
60KB, 253x200px
>>14379988
>cold blood
>>
>>14379999
..."If you don't have"?
>>
>>14379988
Except you could be spending that money upgrading Mazinkaiser/Shin Getter/Brygar/V2/literally anything better instead
>>
>>14379999
There are two possibilities proposed in that post, one of which does accuse him of involvement, so Matt isn't wrong to refute it.
>>
This seems relevant

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/the-gateway-guide-to-super-robot-wars/page-2

>Super Robot Wars UX
>The only Super Robot Wars for the Nintendo 3DS to date is pretty much the definition of filler. It has a weak cast, and it borrows a lot of assets from SRW L, which itself was not very good. Unless you really like Linebarrels of Iron or Gundam 00: Awakening of the Trailblazer, it's an easy miss.

I triggered myself
>>
>>14380019
I'm not clicking the link, but that's the one with the "only two series that matter are Demonbane and Dunbine", isn't it?
>>
>>14380016
Unless he's admitting to turning his trip off to shitpost he shouldn't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>14379968
>>14379962
>>14379957
>>14379949
>>14379947
shitty troll 0/10
>>
>>14380011
While Mazinkaiser and Shin Getter are obvious, remind me what Brygar had going for it again over Combattler's 5 pilots, Reideen's status as the best support in the game, or Dancouga's pseudo-Mazin Power buff? I used it but not especially heavily.
>>
>>14380053
Sturdier than Dancouga, doesn't burn EN as badly as Raideen, stronger in its general moves than Combattler or Voltes.
>>
>>14380019
>Super Robot Wars UX
>The only Super Robot Wars for the Nintendo 3DS to date is pretty much the definition of filler. It has a weak cast, and it borrows a lot of assets from SRW L, which itself was not very good. Unless you really like Linebarrels of Iron or Gundam 00: Awakening of the Trailblazer, it's an easy miss

Not only is the reused assets blatantly untrue, to say that it has a weak cast is an opinion (a terrible one).
>>
>>14380019
Z1, @G, and 2nd OGs aren't bad picks for favorites (even if Z mostly does what @G did right better), but I do question if he ever played UX.
>>
>>14380053
Dancouga can't take a beating at all in @G and is an even bigger EN whore than in @1
On the plus side it shares upgrades with its components I guess? I never saw much of a reason to use it over any of the other Supers sadly.

Meanwhile Brygar can Zealspam for days, comes with some solid support spirits, and is naturally dodgy as hell.
>>
>>14380024
It's the one you are thinking of, but they argued that the only two series that mattered are Linebarrels and 00.
Forbes Guy, on the other hand, argued that Tobikage and Dunbine's return were the biggest names of UX.
>>
>>14380024
Same person different article
>>
>>14380053
Perfect SP spread, mostly. Valor on one pilot, Zeal on another, defensive spirits on another, supports on the last.

>>14380063
Components don't get Dancouga's upgrades, but they are still solid grunt killers if you split/merge. Loved Dancouga in @G, but you really need to make sure Guard is being cast every turn (Thankfully Ryo has nothing else worth casting)
>>
>>14380056
Also saying that L wasn't good is an opinion. A contentious one, but an opinion nonetheless.

>>14380064
>>14380067
Fucking stupid, the lot of them.
>>
>>14380053
>Raideen
>Best support in the game
That's Shin Getter though
Raideen's alright but only having one pilot and no Guard (and no Strike?) really hurts him a lot lategame.

Dancouga got nerfed really really fucking hard by the damage formula changes not allowing it to stomp everything by becoming effectively invincible the second it gets a will advantage, which is instantly when all four pilots have Yell.
>>
>>14379992
When I'm super easily entertained it's hard for me to pick my top 5 favorite games, since I pretty much enjoy all of them.
>>
>>14380068
>Components don't get Dancouga's upgrades

I thought they did in Alpha Gaiden? I thought that was one of its big changes over Alpha 1, the components share upgrades.

>>14380077
I'd be able to at least manage that, but if I didn't have one that I clearly favor over all else I'd never be able to pick a number 1 favorite.

I dunno how I'd handle "best" though. A goodly number of really good games vying for that spot.
>>
I think the thing about any cast is that it's subjective but I've found that SRW can do a good job of making you like even a bad show or at least interesting you in some of the shows you might not recognize

I feel like that's one of the best thing SRW does

I'm sure when Z was announced a lot of people shitposted about Destiny being in but look at how that turned out.
>>
>>14380075
Did Ryouma learn support at some point, or was that one of the other pilots?

>Dancouga got nerfed really really fucking hard by the damage formula changes

Could you elaborate on this? Was it something changed between Alpha and Alpha Gaiden?
>>
>>14380056
It's funny because UX is one of the least guilty of asset reuse. Character portraits and I think that's it.
>>
>>14380092
>Did Ryouma learn support at some poin
Yes. Fire Blaster + Stoner Sunshine is pretty much the most reliable way of killing retreating bosses or killing bosses before they regen, since it does at least 20k even to Neo Granzon when everyone involved is at 150 Will

>Could you elaborate on this?
Alpha Gaiden was the first game to ditch the Winkysoft damage formula for the modern damage formula, or at least something close to it
Will has a much much smaller effect on damage and defense
>>
>>14380089
>I'm sure when Z was announced a lot of people shitposted about Destiny being in but look at how that turned out.
Z had the same complaints as today's SRWs when it was announced. Bitching never really changes.
>>
>>14379920
You're retarded. It's going to be out before midnight Pacific time off the 29th.
>>
>>14380092
>Could you elaborate on this? Was it something changed between Alpha and Alpha Gaiden?

Alpha 1 ran on Winkysoft, and Dancouga could bump itself up to 150 Will and then stack that, Aggressive Beast, and its powerful finishers into a straight OHKO on literally everything. Lack of defense hardly mattered, although it had Guard to help that at least.

In Alpha Gaiden they made its spirit pool less HYPER OFFENSE (which was somewhat good since it meant it got Bless and stuff like that but overall a bad move)... and got rid of Guard for no reason. It also can't just punk all over every boss because Alpha Gaiden is in no way Winkysoft.

>>14380093
In its early development it had a few animations closer to L, but for the most part, yeah.
>>
File: 171.jpg (362KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
171.jpg
362KB, 1280x720px
>>14380019
TRIGGERED
>>
>>14380104
[citation needed]
>>
File: Chidori takes out the trash.jpg (121KB, 563x902px) Image search: [Google]
Chidori takes out the trash.jpg
121KB, 563x902px
>It's a "Oh I've never watched Fafner/MJP/Heroic Age because it's made by the same writer as Gundam Seed" poster
>>
>>14380114
Did you get 'writer' and 'character designer' mixed up somehow?
>>
>>14380122
No.

Use your brain please as to why I used the words I did.
>>
>>14380019
>and it borrows a lot of assets from SRW L
LIKE WHAT?

THE FUCKING DANCOUGA NOVA PORTRAITS?
>>
>>14380106
It still had every pilot start with Valor/Hot Blood. Was pretty amazing to nail those "kill retreating bosses" battle masteries in the pre-time travel stages.

>>14380114
>the same writer
The same CHARACTER DESIGNER, which is even worse. They don't have any writing staff in common.
>>
Hey /srwg/, just started L. What units should I dump my money into?
>>
>>14380127
Macross Frontier, Dancouga, a couple Linebarrel, Fafner pre-Heaven and Earth, and Destiny portraits.
There were some cut-ins reused too, I think.

But all of those amount to less of a megabyte, anyways.
>>
>>14380126
Because you're either retarded or trying to strawman other people into being seen the same?

I have literally seen no one complain about the Hiraiface shows because they have Seed's writer.
>>
>>14380135
Gaiking is love, Gaiking is life
But really every main unit in L is worth it. Except maybe Wing Zero.
>>
>>14380131
Anonymous, you're pretty stupid aren't you?
>>
>>14380146
Don't forget to dump some money into Linebarrel.
>>
>>14380146
Wing Zero's not too bad except for him joining super late.

Hell, you can afford to 5-bar most things in the game, especially as things that join later keep coming with more and more bars.

A big exception might be Mazinger Z and Great, since they don't carry over to Kaiser or Shin Great, unless you feel like using quad Mazingers lategame.
>>
>>14380146
Wing Zero is fucking great in L though.
>>
>>14380084
>I thought they did in Alpha Gaiden? I thought that was one of its big changes over Alpha 1, the components share upgrades.
Just loaded up my endgame to check, you're right they do share upgrades. I remembered them having unique items and got it confused for unique upgrades as well. Also forgot about Ryo losing Guard which sucks, but Alert/Confuse are still helpful at least.
>>
>>14380145
And you're trying to come off as smarter than me because you tried to correct an intentional mistake I made to demonstrate just how ignorant the people who write those shows off because of how they shared a character designer with SEED and most people who write shows off for superficial reasons don't actually tend to know the staff that are involved or simply regurgitate what other people say to make themselves fit better into the general popular opinion.

The fact that you aren't even aware of this is sad because last year we had people writing Exodus because of Hirai while people gobbled down Cross Ange despite Fukada, which is a clear demonstration of the ignorance most people have going into anime.
>>
>>14380157
I might be mixing it up with the W version. I do remember Zero sucking hard in one of the DS games.
>>
>>14380155
>Quad Mazingers
Wow, that sounds amazing!
>>
>>14380165
It was fine in W. Didn't really stand out exactly but it certainly wasn't bad, especially with Will Limit Break on Heero
>>
>>14380166
Would be, if Kaiser and Shin Great didn't show up super fucking late (like, over 2/3rds of the game done late).
>>
>>14380169
At least it's the strongest that Kaiser has ever been
>>
>>14380165
It was fine in W too. It was shit in AP, and in a few other games, but it was fine in those two.

>>14380166
Problem: You don't have enough Hot Bloods to get it to work. Of the five Mazinger pilots, only three get Hot Blood - Kouji and Tetsuya are best in Kaiser and Shin Great, and Boss is best in the Borot.

On the plus side, Kaiser and Shin Great are hella fucking broken.
>>
>>14380163
Are you hanging out on /a/ or something? You're running into a lot more retards than I am.

Hell, I thought /m/ loved Exodus, given the constant threads it had going for a while there. I didn't watch it myself since I didn't care for vanilla Fafner that much, but.
>>
has the nu been bad in any game
>>
>>14380177
It's so-so in @G (and you can get Hi-Nu there anyway) but I can't think of any of the games I've played where it's been outright bad. Maybe in one of the classic series hellholes.
>>
>>14380177
Some of the early games had the Nu be just another midgame Real. It only started looking up when the HWS became a thing or in the rare games where it was somehow one of the last Gundam units you got (like C3).

Nowadays HWS and Hi-Nu aren't things but the Nu has an actual finisher so it's better than ever.
>>
>>14380177
Twas pretty bad in Alpha Gaiden. Mainly because it's a space-specialized machine in a game that has like three space stages.
>>
>>14380176
I hang out on a lot of other boards.
>>
>>14380177
Kind of in @G unless you slap some terrain parts on it since there's no space stages
I assume Nu HWS is as good in @G as it was in @1, but you can only get it on Easy mode.
>>
>>14380177
@G, mostly because it was a flightless unit in a game that required you to fly over terrain to get anywhere. Also no Hit&Away and it's Fin Funnels weren't notably powerful.

Playing MX now and it's not particularly great either, decent evade but no finisher so it's purely for grunt killing (Which it does well, but even then it's outclassed by the Dijeh SE-R). Actually considering switching to a Qubeley Mk IIs and abusing their combo attack instead, which is actually pretty strong.
>>
Which Moon would you Dwellers?
>>
>>14380176
>Hell, I thought /m/ loved Exodus
It's not exactly wrong at the very least they're the least prone to being trolled from what I've seen they rarely devolve into shitposting because the shitposters get ignored.

Which is a lot easier when the fans know they love a show whole heartedly instead of ironically and the higher entry barrier to the series which makes it blatant when people who didn't watch the show are trying to shitpost and can be ignored.
>>
>>14380111
Check when the Japanese psn updates you blabbering retard
>>
>>14380188
You get HWS in Medium mode too.

It's not all that bad to be honest. It has good options that hit hard in any environment, more ammo on some of Nu's old attacks, more EN for the Funnels, and I think a P MAP in the same way Haman's Qubeley does. But most importantly, it's a part set attachment for Nu, which means unlike Hi Nu (which is a whole new unit), it'll actually keep the upgrades you may have given to the Nu, so you can start putting money into it early.
>>
File: 1465236177467.jpg (216KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465236177467.jpg
216KB, 852x480px
4th FMW when?
I need my dose of sanbondo bullshit
>>
I tried to play L once, but stopped because I couldn't stand the first stages with Frontier and Destiny.
>>
>>14380197
Tenia and Melua. Also Shana-Mia.
>>
>>14380197
I'd Orgone Buster Katia all day everyday
>>
>>14380197
If Shana-Mia is actually voiced by Hayami, then her

Every day, every night, every afternoon
>>
>>14380493
What about the mornings?
>>
>>14380514
Gotta rest sometime, anon.
>>
>>14380516
Your spirit is weak
>>
>>14380516
>2016
>not being addicted to every energy-producing, sleep-depriving consumable product
>>
>>14380519
>>14380521
No matter what happens, if you don't take the time to properly rest, eventually the quality of whatever action you're doing is going to degrade. Especially if the action is a very enthusiastic one.
>>
>>14380197
I'd Infinity Calibur Katia all day, every day
And the hime if she actually is a Hayamin
>>
Slogging through Z3.1, is it worth upgrading Mao and Kurz's M9s? They don't get any sort of combo attack w/Sousuke like they did in J/W, do they?
>>
>>14380532
I liked using Kurz in a sniper unit w/ Lockon to get them into position on turn one (Free Accel/Assault on turn one), would switch to Lockon for turn two and Hit&Away move the way through the rest of the stage. Mao was pretty much glued to the bench though, she's just not a great unit unfortunately.
>>
>>14380532
They get a combo in Tengoku-hen, just in time for them to split up until way later and then for Sousuke to get the Laevatein, which doesn't have a combination attack
>>
>Watch Kannazuki no Miko
>One episode in and I already see everyone fawning over the super useless protagonist

I'm in for one of those shows huh
>>
>>14380548
Least Re-Sublimity and Agony are great songs.
>>
>>14380163
>People
>Gobble down Cross Ange because Fukuda

What kind of opposite world do you live in? People wrote it off automatically because of him.
>>
>>14380557
That's the OP and ED right? I'm looking for a battle theme to use in SRC.
>>
>>14380561
They are.

There's also Suppuration -core-, an insert song from episode 5 which might work, if you can stomach getting that far.
>>
File: 1460141555307.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460141555307.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>>14380548
it's one of the worst shows ever
but the mechs were cool
>>
>>14380561
How's the SRC progress, if you're the Nova anon? Last I saw you were deciding between the first route split, and I wasn't around to suggest the Godmars route.
>>
>>14380558
Trust me there are a lot of seasonal anime fans who love it "ironically"
>>
>>14380573
I'm still on the route split choice.

>>14380568
I tried to look for them on the OST but no luck.
>>
>>14380579
Then I still suggest the Godmars OVA secret route, unless you want to go the opposite just to see what I haven't seen yet.

Not like that's exactly difficult given SRC's save system, it makes it a lot easier to go back and do route splits, that's for sure.
>>
>>14380575
Yes but that still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people wrote it off because of Fukuda without giving it a chance.
>>
Alright trying to figure out what to spend on these three.
Puru Two has been gruntkiller supreme, wanna get Attacker but I don't know if I should overwrite the Shield Defense I bought earlier, or get rid of her Sword Cut (Support Attack is staying).
Domon is getting Attacker, just wondering if I should get rid of Prevail or Sword Cut. E Save is even an option, he's mostly used for boss killing and I have two resupply units besides.
Hokuto I'm at a loss for though, I just finished Scene 6 (I got FA Dendoh too), haven't been using any of his forms though so Attacker feels like a waste. Should I just grab Mental and then SP+ levels? Or will Dendoh get a mode worth using that has him as pilot so I should give him Attacker?
>>
TOKIHANATE
HAGANE NO YAIBA
>>
>>14380583
I'm kind of worried about the deployment slot count. OVA Godmars sounds great to have but deployment slots might be a bit tight which is a pro in MkII's favor.
>>
File: MX PP Spending.jpg (276KB, 960x1632px) Image search: [Google]
MX PP Spending.jpg
276KB, 960x1632px
>>14380588
Might help if I attach the image
>>
File: gsdx_20160620184025.png (170KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
gsdx_20160620184025.png
170KB, 640x448px
For Katina's last slot should i get guard/predict or just go IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZER and get gunfight?
>>
>>14380595
>>14380588
>Not making Attacker your first priority
>>
Onto the Mazinkaiser OVAs right now, and it just keeps bugging me.
Was the movie supposed to be a series, but got trimmed down to a movie or something? The whole thing with the destroyed Japan and traveling to the destroyed ruins of the Photon Lab feels more like something in the last stretch of a show, rather than the second half of a movie. Especially when the movie already spent the at least a quarter of the film showing the Mazinger Army getting fucked.
>>
>>14380600
Predict is never worth the PP. It's okay if the pilot comes with it but I always overwrite it eventually.

>>14380604
... You watched the movie BEFORE the OVA?
>>
>>14380579
Try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09byyky793a4iuj/%5BYurivn%5DKnM-Single-OP-ED.rar

I'd forgotten I'd lost my copies of them.
>>
>>14380532
I actually managed to use them all the way to the final stage, didn't separate them either, that free assault on both of them was very useful, specially with her ALL attack.
>>
>>14380592
I'm almost at stage 30, and deployment slots are going to get tight either way, I think. If you're a "deploy every main character" type of guy, you're not going to last much longer before you're always going to be benching a few people, especially if you need them in tandem like the Rayieza units or pre-Lightning/Eternal Excellence units.

That said, pick what you want, it's your playthrough, and you can always go back and overwrite saves if you want to. The creator went down a road I didn't, since his save files went for the Kannozuki secret, for example.
>>
>>14380604
The movie's a fucking sequel to the OVA. How could you not tell that from the damn title?
>>
>>14380600
EN Save (if you're like me and out her in the Gigan)
Focused Attack (because that way you get more damage off your Soul casts)
Mental Focuse (or get more Soul casts off, reallt)
>>
>>14380627
That can't be Tetsuya is still in the Black Great Mazinger.
>>
>>14380250
You don't deserve to play L.
>>
>>14380634
Because Shin Great Mazinger was in space getting upgraded with Mazinkaiser, duh.

And he still took down two fucking Mycenaean Generals in the basic Great, so.
>>
>>14380608
>>14380627

I just assumed they were a separate continuity.
>>
>>14380650
STOP READING THE WIKI.
>>
>>14380650
Production order is always the correct order
How many fucking times do I have to say it?
>>
>>14380650
>Mazinkaiser
>Mazinkaiser vs. The Great General of Darkness

>When the original Mazinger Z's sequel was "Mazinger Z vs The Great General Of Darkness"

This is fundamental /m/ stuff!
>>
>>14380655
>Mazinger Z vs The Great General Of Darkness
but he never fights the General
>>
File: 1460866452091.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460866452091.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>14380650
You're a fucking idiot you blithering nincompoop.
>>
>>14380614
I think I might just cycle my units around in groups like I used to in MX. That way I'd get to take full advantage of the FMP guys and the Layzner trio.

I'll probably follow the Compact units around even it means fighting way more bosses with Bunshin than I have to.
>>
>>14380665
That'll lead you to one secret, at least, since taking a Compact 3 route split is the only requirement for one of the Shura to join you. Alion, I think he's named?

Also keep an eye out for the V-Max pack, since that's not route exclusive, and extra V-Max is decent if you use the Layzner trio enough. (Was that a thing in the source material? Something that you could just stick onto a grunt-level mech and give it V-Max?)
>>
>>14380672
I looked at the route chart and yeah following the Shura exclusively only gives my Layzner MkII and Alion.

I should probably draft up a secret chart so I can decide how many units I can pick up.
>>
File: 1325078371441.jpg (205KB, 899x650px) Image search: [Google]
1325078371441.jpg
205KB, 899x650px
>leaks this week
>Brexit this week
>>
>>14380678
>MD and ZTD leaks are probably going to be happening at the same time
I'm very conflicted on whether I should completely fucking abandon the internet for a few days or not
>>
File: 1439069825783.jpg (43KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1439069825783.jpg
43KB, 295x295px
>>14380653
>>14380655
>>14380654
>>14380662

Gomenasai
>>
>>14380681
I'll just not browse /v/.

I doubt ZTD spoilers will reach this place.
>>
>>14380694
You might see something in this thread, like with the AA stuff previously. It all depends on how many people here have an interest in it and wanna mention it.
>>
>>14380660
He fights Ankoku Daishogun's army, that counts.
>>
>>14380697
Actually, now that we both have mentioned the game some shitposter may be targeting us this second. I guess not even /m/ is safe.
>>
>>14380655
>Mazinkaiser
>Mazinkaiser vs The Great General of Darkness
>Mazinkaiser SKL
???
>>
>>14380633
She's basically been kyosuke's buffbot for the past few missions, so mental focus it is. Though i suppose i should check - rampage ghost works if kyo and excellen are just adjacent and not paired, right?
>>
>>14380678
Brexit got one of your politicians killed, asshole.
>>
>>14380706
Its Mazinkaizer SKL
>>
>>14380703
Yeah I recommend a short break from just about anything. Don't even answer your doorbell, it could be potential spoilers
>>
>>14380677
Need help? I'm bored enough to put together something of a prototype if it assists.

Bonta-Kun and the V-Max pack, as well as the extra upgrade rank for the 64 rival's mech are route-less.

The first split determines whether you'll go for Layzner Mk. II or GodMars OVA.

The second route split determines whether you start the Kannozuki no Miko secret, or just get an extra attack for Zambot 3.

The third route split is either the Compact 3 secrets, or a necessary continuation of the KnM secret chain.

Interesting that they only made one secret require multiple splits. Compare that to GS, which has, for an easy example, Shin Getter, which requires picking four specific route splits to get.
>>
How will we know whether leaks are true or bullshit until we get screenshots?
>>
File: 1439706307242.jpg (359KB, 640x3280px) Image search: [Google]
1439706307242.jpg
359KB, 640x3280px
>>14380706
>Mazinkaiser SKL
>Shin Mazinger Z and Mazinkaiser SKL vs The Great General of Darkness
>>
File: 57504219_p3.jpg (702KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57504219_p3.jpg
702KB, 1000x1200px
>>
File: 57504219_p0.jpg (478KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57504219_p0.jpg
478KB, 851x1200px
>>
>>14380709
>rampage ghost works if kyo and excellen are just adjacent and not paired, right?
Yes.
Pairing them up just gives a 20% buff to final damage (it's more like 36% because their Love lv3 also gets bumped to lv4), but obviously, you can only use 1 attack if you do it that way.
>>
>>14380720
So basically
Layzner MkII or OVA Godmars
Alion + Zambot Finisher vs KnM

That KnM secret better be good since you lose two secrets for it.
>>
>>14380724
Wow look how fake those shots look. They'd never do something cool like that ever
>>
File: 57504219_p1.jpg (585KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
57504219_p1.jpg
585KB, 900x900px
>>
>>14380681
>>14380694
I just finished my replay of VLR and I feel like I shouldn't be anywhere near the internet in fear of ZTD spoilers
>>
>>14380726
Right in the feels
>>
>>14380733
That entire stage was made of hype.
>>
>>14380733
It's okay anon, the Z3 team can't hurt you here.
>>
>>14380681
>>14380694
>>14380739
Did that Punch Line game ever come out?
>>
>>14380732
I looked it up,

The KnM secret is a rather strong unit since he has 4300 power and the Orochi damage modifier on top of HP and EN Regen.

Alion caps at 4300 but has a 1-2 finisher instead which is neat.

Zambot gets a finisher that's stronger than Ion Cannon but it has to compete with the 1-1 spot like the KnM secret.
>>
File: KnM Secret Guy..png (284KB, 933x673px) Image search: [Google]
KnM Secret Guy..png
284KB, 933x673px
>>14380732
He's alright, I guess. Probably made to live because he's somebody's brother...or something? I dunno.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-16-31-57.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-16-31-57.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Well that's the first time I've ever gotten all 5 pieces of a non-big event SSR.
>>
>>14380800
Yeah, that's the male MC's (or closest thing to it) older brother.
>>
>>14380800
>5800 power with a damage booster
So even if Alion has about the same base power, he'll hit harder. I haven't looked at spirits yet though.
>>
http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/mechanic/

>NOW PRINTING

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>14380803
Bilbine works like a big event SSR, you even need to get 3 copies of it to get all its abilities.
>>
>>14380843
"we couldn't be fucked to recolor the Exbein Gunner's art red" is what they meant
>>
>>14380803
Why is that? and didn't you get Dunbine before Billbine?
>>
>>14380843
They're 3D-printing the robots.
>>
>>14380849
When I say big event SSR, I mean the kind where they hand you 4/5 and the 5th one requires you to limit break enough R's and SR's, instead of leaving the rest in the event gacha. I managed to get really lucky on all the gacha draws for this one.
>>
File: Shura Secret.png (277KB, 931x672px) Image search: [Google]
Shura Secret.png
277KB, 931x672px
>>14380837
For comparison.
>>
>>14380857
All you need is 400 Ticket's, that's not luck.
>>
>>14380865
There was no way I was gonna grind out an additional 400, I got the 1 free one for limit breaking the Dunbine, and the rest were from the 5 for 5 draws.
>>
>>14380858
5800 x 1.25 x 2 = 14500
5800 x 2.5 = 14500 (17400 if Soul is 3x)

So its really down to whether or not you want better burst damage (Alion and Zambot) or more consistent damage (KnM)
>>
>>14380868
>no way I was gonna grind out an additional 400
It's not hard to do, you only need to play for half a day with zero AP Potions. Point is this isn't a luck-based event, you're luck was irrelevant.

All you need for this event is a small amount of time.
>>
EXTRACTOR
>>
>>14380895
Extractor no extracting!
>>
>>14380579
>I tried to look for them on the OST but no luck.
Because they were released separately, KOTOKO is a pretty big name and funnily enough it was her music for that show which pretty much made her mainstream in the first place after a long time doing VN themes. Baldr Force being one of the other mecha related series she's worked on.

https://youtu.be/YHfGu1_04rM
https://youtu.be/F0gj0n7chtw
https://youtu.be/v7MTzsD_IP8

Re-Sublimity was like her second ever Single and made the top 10 in the music charts which was a big thing for anisong artists at that time.

Here is the insert song at least the other anon mentioned to save you some trouble.

https://a.desu.sh/wzcmku.mp3
>>
>>14380878
For 400 tickets? When the most you can get for spending 20 AP is 5? And it takes over an hour to get that back?
>>
>>14380876
Guess so. At least in this case it's a smaller range of choices. Compare to GS, which, when you try it, is going to have this as a range of secrets...

Char's Zaku, the Zeong, Waverirder Attack, Puru/Puru2 (they always join, but it's a secret to get their Jagd Doga and Queen Mantha respectively), Quess and the S Gundam, then the Ex-S Gundam, the F90, Chronicle and the Doggora Kai, the Gotoratan(?), some kind of Knight V Gundam, a special attack "電龍衝撃波" for V Gundam, Hamarn, Mashmar, and Chara, Lorelei and the Rhine X1, Minerva X, Powered Rocket Punch and Great Booster, Shin Getter, Richter, Megaborg Gidoga, the Leige Geios(?), God Voice, Dancoukogaken, Galaria, Todd, Sirbine and Silky, the Garaba, Ypsilon, a Bloodsucker, and the Belserga Testerossa.

Phew.
>>
>>14380912
Phew that's an awful lot of secrets. That game's going to give me an aneurysm.
>>
>>14380911
Let's see, if you're able to get 5 each time, and I have 66 ap, that's 15 per 4 hours. He said half a day so 45 a day. I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>14380906
Thanks anon. This'll make playing SRC way more fun.
>>
I can't remember the last time I got hyped over a JAM Project SRW song as I am over Shining Storm
>>
>>14380919
And that's IF you get 5. Sometimes the stage is uncooperative and only gives you 1. Rarely it's more cooperative and gives you 4, but mostly it's just 1 or 5.

So it's possible to spend 60 AP and get 3 tickets, and then have to wait four hours to get more without burning an AP part.

I'm getting a third one (second pull gives my last Dunbine - so that's a Bilbine - and then of course you get one for the 10 drop) and then I'm not bothering with those stages, the main ones cost half as much right now and that's a lot better for EXP.
>>
>>14380937
Yeah the event's basically over, I'm gonna be more focused spending my AP on those half off story missions like you, or getting unit quests out of the way.
>>
File: SRW Nova 8.png (61KB, 749x364px) Image search: [Google]
SRW Nova 8.png
61KB, 749x364px
With all of this KnM stuff the choice here is obvious.
>>
>>14380949
>or getting unit quests out of the way.

Unless you're actually using the units for those quests, table that until the third event, since it'll probably be one of those "do one stage each day until you get everything from it" events and there'll inevitably be extra AP to use.
>>
>>14380915
Even better, there's more route splits. The Queen Mantha, Ex-S, F90, Chronicle, Gotoratan, Knight V and V's special attack, Hamarn and her troupe, Lorelei, the extra Mazinger attacks, Shin Getter, Richter, Leige Geios, Dancoukogaken, Garaba, Ipsilon, and Berserga Testerossa are all locked under varying different route splits, some of them multiples.
>>
>I'll protect Himeko
>I'll protect Himeko

Ah yes nothing like a useless girl who has a pair of super popular and capable individuals fawning over her. And the thing about it is that I can already see Souma living a life of losing to Chikane no matter how much of a shit she may be at the end.
>>
>>14380958
Yeah that's a fair point, alot of it is just R's and below.
>>
>>14380978
Chikane actually does all that shit because she doesn't want Himeko to be the one who dies. It's one of those silly "forced by fate" plots.
>>
>>14380135
Skip Mazinger and Great because they don't carry over to Mazinkaiser or Shin Great.

Gaiking is fantastic, Rushbird is great, Jeeg is great, Linebarrel is forced deploy all the fucking time. Note that Iczer Robo is kind of buggy, I recommend just leaving the Iczers in their base forms, especially once they get their combo. Don't try to go past five bars on a first run, it's better to have a bunch of units at five bars than one at ten because partner bonuses upgrade at five bars. Notably both Big Shooters gain Air Rank A, which means you can put them with their respective Jeegs and the squad will be able to fly.
>>
>>14381006
>Iczer Robo is kind of buggy
Only if you get a game over, which really shouldn't happen considering how easy L is.
>>
>>14381025
And even if you do, oh no, it's not like you don't save every intermission anyway.

The glitch requires you to be using the Robos, Game Over, and then keep going instead of reloading save.
>>
>>14381025
>>14381040
What exactly happens if you keep going?
>>
File: futoquestion.jpg (180KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
futoquestion.jpg
180KB, 945x945px
>>14381006
>Gaiking is fantastic
>Not Gaiking is Great
>>
>>14381045
Iczer Robo permanently loses its subpilot.
>>
>>14381045
You lose the subpilot until either:

A) If it's Iczer 1, and it's before the midgame period where 1 leaves (when you get 3), when you get it back it will be fixed.
B) New Game Plus.

Notably, Iczer... Sigma? The robo form for Iczer 2 - doesn't have that issue because Iczer 2 has no subpilot.
>>
>>14381048
Normal Gaiking is pretty damn strong. Combos with all the Gaiking side mechs (some of which, most notably Kill Jaguar and the Superior Stinger, are pretty good), power moves to the standard of the best Supers, pretty damn solid stats, and of course Flame Level 9.

The Great is what you use on the final turn after you've let Raiking and Vulking smash some enemies up.
>>
>>14380135
Anything you want.

SRW L is very fun but also super easy.
>>
>>14381049
>>14381053
That's a strange as fuck bug.
>>
>alpha gaiden
>missed that one skill point i needed to get the hi nu
>havent saved since stage 7
well time to kill myself
>>
>>14381075
Jokes on you, the HWS is better.
>>
>>14381075
Good news, anon, you don't need to kill yourself because the Hi Nu in Alpha Gaiden is FUCKING MISERABLE and you're better off using anything that isn't the Hi Nu.

Bad news, why don't you have every SR point if you're not specifically trying to do low SR point runs?
>>
>>14381075
Anything Nu related really isn't worth using in @G

In @1 though, Nu HWS is a nonstop trip to rapetown if you upgrade its Funnels
>>
>>14381087
because i just wanted enough sr points to get the secret units and i dont really feel like going for the smirk man ending because this is my first run
>>
>>14381094
Its @1 you can make anything to rape town.
>>
>>14381102
Not necesserily, they still need to at least have good base power and non-shit movement/EN/terrains
>>
>>14381102
I'd love to see someone manage that with the RX-78-2. Or the Methuss. Or a Rick Dias. Or the Zaku 2 Kai.
>>
>>14381123
>terrains
>Pilot is lock only to one unit
>The Unit has good terrains
>Pilot only has one A
>Actively bring the machine down
Why was this a thing in both PS1 Alphas
>>
>>14381160
Because fuck you for wanting to use any side characters ever.

Makes you wonder why they even bothered putting some of them in the game, like Jewdough's friends. They're all so bad in @1, besides Roux, yet they join so late.
>>
>>14380768
I think so.

No interest in it because the concept for Punchline sounded so damn retarded.
>>
>>14380768
Yes, it was bad.
>>
>>14381190
It ended up being your typical Uchikoshi plot anyway.
>>
>>14381160
It's a thing in literally all the old games.

Remember, Goshogun has and has always had at least an A in Space. It's Shingo that always inevitably brought it down.
>>
>Victory condition: Defeat all enemies
>kill boss
>everyone retreats
FUCKING STOP THIS SHIT OG
>>
>>14380937
>>14380911

You need 5 Billbine's a Total of 500 Tickets

You get 1 Billbine for limit breaking the Dunbine so 400 Tickets to go

Just for getting S-Rank in all stages is enough for 100 Ticket's only 300 more to go.

The Event goes on a Total of 9 day's, however the 1st day is only half a day, won't be counting and time spent in that period went to getting S-Rank's.

You also get a total of 10 Tickets just for a login, every day.

So you have 8 days to get 290 Tickets.

That is 36.25 Tickets a day.

Even if you are super unlucky and get only 1 Ticket.
the 10 AP gives you 1 ticket 100% of the time.

No to mention you start the day with full AP.

So, How do you not get enough Tickets to get Billbine?
>>
File: 2255.png (1KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
2255.png
1KB, 120x120px
>>14381260
Get good
>>
>>14381260
They should stop making the retreating boss such a pain in the ass to deal with, use them less often, or simply have them explode but survive.

Almost all of 2nd OG was setting up your squad to kill bosses, and it got annoying.
>>
>>14381266
>the 10 AP gives you 1 ticket 100% of the time.

BULLSHIT IT DOES.
>>
>>14381268
>>14381273
But my problem wasn't with the boss, but that every other grunt retreated because I killed the boss?
Where's your reading comprehension?
>>
>>14381274
It did for me.
>>
>>14381291
It hasn't for me. None of the 10 AP ones did. I was at 99 tickets and played one of them three times and got one ticket out of it, and that was one of the better cost:effectiveness ratios I got.
>>
>KnM Episode 5
If only the rest of the anime was like this.
>>
>>14381006
>Iczer is in L
Holy shit I did not know that. Is it the original OVA Iczer, or from the 6-episode series, or what? Just watched the OVA on a whim yesterday, was sad it hadn't been in an SRW yet. Know what I'm playing after MXP, at least.
>>
>>14381297
Iczer-1 and Iczer-3
>>
So, what changes or options do really want in MD?

I just want an option that lets me play the animations in a twin separately, instead of split screens.
>>
>>14381297
The original Iczer 1 as well as Iczer 3. Not Iczelion though.

>>14381316
I really want the option to see SR points that aren't "complete X stage in Y turns" for 75% of the story.
>>
>>14381325
Go play Dark Prison then
>>
File: SRW Nova 9.png (70KB, 743x543px) Image search: [Google]
SRW Nova 9.png
70KB, 743x543px
>Two evil older brothers
This crossover's going places
>>
>>14381339
Anon asked what we wanted in MD, not what we wanted in games that came before MD.
>>
>>14381342
Are they going to team up to sex their younger brothers?
>>
>/co/ archives down so I can't read comics
>MD still a long time away

What a shitty day.
>>
>>14381223
>It's Shingo that always inevitably brought it down.
Is Banpresto subtlety telling us that it is our humanly that hold us back?
>>
>>14381389
Brush up on your /m/ backlog.
>>
File: portrait01749nv1.jpg (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
portrait01749nv1.jpg
16KB, 256x256px
>>14381409
>have bunch of srw backlog
>decided to play DQ II instead

For one its a short game so i can finish it before OGMD arrived
>>
File: Hell Dvorzack.png (335KB, 932x672px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Dvorzack.png
335KB, 932x672px
Much like Tessa piloting the Daikuu Maryuu, we have the most sensible of pilot-mecha decisions once again.
>>
>>14381417
When he was working with the Nazis, he got into Czech culture.

Makes sense.
>>
>>14381417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI
>>
>>14381450
Specifically, since this is the part she preferred (and that got into K):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU
>>
>>14381429
It's been a whirlwind of a stage, this one. This is part 2 of Stage 29, and Dr. Hell in the Dvorzack comes after dealing with Gauron and his Codarl along with his army of Bloodsuckers, interrupted by Invader Saotome, while dealing with Kedora infesting the DaikuuMaryuu, which eventually leads to getting Mazinkaiser, and Sousuke gets an Assault Combat attack, complete with it being programmed to play VOTOMs music when he uses it.
>>
>>14381458
>Dvorzack

Dvorak. It's named after the guy who wrote the New World Symphony, since Proist fucking adored that song.
>>
>>14381466
The katakana doesn't match up
>>
File: 200_s.gif (50KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
50KB, 356x200px
SRW FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>14381476
It's Czech. (Which is pronounced like the word "check".)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton%C3%ADn_Dvo%C5%99%C3%A1k
>>
>>14381478
After ttgl season 2
>>
>>14381466
Dvorzak is how you pronounce it. If you were trying to correct him by attempting to spell it correctly, you'd have to add the accents too.
>>
>>14381476
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton%C3%ADn_Dvo%C5%99%C3%A1k

As in the guy who wrote THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU

Which you might remember because it's also THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hT2zMpTOO8

The kana doesn't match perfectly with the spelling because you're taking a Czechian name (Czechian? Is that a word?) and translating it to kana, and then from there to English.
>>
>>14381492
>Shut Augus Up
>>
Whats so special about Vysaga anyway why is it locked to only Axel and Lamia? I want to put Excellen in it dammit Lemon
>>
File: 1453727947184.gif (3MB, 366x325px) Image search: [Google]
1453727947184.gif
3MB, 366x325px
>>14381478
>dem arranges made for Side Stories Series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fCurLcMAIs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL7KFQM5DKI
The game is shit but THUNDER CLAP and THE FRONT are pure gold.
>>
>>14381517
Speaking of that - if Axel is so 100% perfect like some of you claim, why can he not pilot Gespensts and Lions and shit?
>>
>>14381531
He's so perfect that they'd fall apart if he touched them due to their imperfections.
>>
>>14381517
It has motion controls or some shit.
Realistically, Touma and anyone who piloted a Grungust should be able to use it too.

And Lune I guess but no way in hell she's getting off the Valsione

>>14381531
They would only drag him down, of course.
>>
>>14381531
Gespensts and Lions can't handle his limiter release
>>
File: Alt.Eisen.full.450149.jpg (771KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alt.Eisen.full.450149.jpg
771KB, 1600x1200px
>>14381533
>Gespenst
>not perfect
>>
>>14381537
>anyone who piloted a Grungust
No wait, it the DGG is the only one that has the motion control thing, right?
For some reason I keep thinking at least the type 0 and type 3 had it too.
>>
>>14381414
Are you me. That's definitely something I would do,

I have finals to study though and I already flunked one of my subjects. I'm a terrible student. Maybe I should start college again from scratch
>>
>>14381531
It's not that he can't pilot them, it's the robots can't handle him.
>>
>>14381531
Why should a perfect guy bother with imperfection?

Soulgain is more up his alley since it's a machine on his level.
>>
>>14381492
Someone in Japan actually put lyrics to the 2nd movement for some reason, too. Ayahi Takagaki did a cover and I think it's actually better than the original.

>>14381546
Wasn't Irm trained to use a motion control system but fell back to regular controls for his Grungust in OG?
>>
>>14381546
Yeah it's only the DGG 1 and 3, and Valsione, with motion control tech as far as main OGverse stuff goes.

Master Rishu helped with the motions for the sword techniques on the Grungusts but they have normal cockpits
>>
>>14381325
It might be blasphemy, but Tengoku had some variety in SR point reqs.
>>
>>14381544
>requires a tesla drive to stand still
>perfect
>>
File: b0034018_16433992.jpg (4KB, 93x96px) Image search: [Google]
b0034018_16433992.jpg
4KB, 93x96px
Lamia > Axel imho
>>
>>14381556
>Wasn't Irm trained to use a motion control system but fell back to regular controls for his Grungust in OG?
I don't remember that being mentioned at all
What if DGG4 is just a Grungust Type 4?
>>
>>14381565
> I don't remember that being mentioned at all
When Irm got his Grungust in OG1 his dad was all "Sorry it doesn't have a motion control system" or "Sorry the motion control system doesn't work" and Irm went "Don't worry, I'll cope" or something.
>>
>>14381565
I'd use it.

>>14381296
Enjoy the lone good ep that series has to offer.
>>
>>14381558
Z3 has pretty good gameplay aside from the overly broken tag system.
>>
>>14381556
http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=703432
>>
>>14381556
>Someone in Japan actually put lyrics to the 2nd movement for some reason, too. Ayahi Takagaki did a cover and I think it's actually better than the original.

any links?
>>
Kessen is actually pretty good if you listen to it without playing the game
>>
>>14381574
See >>14381572
>>
>>14381574
never mind, I didn't click >>14381572
>>
>>14381575
If you listen to it by dividing it up into 20 individual parts, sure.
>>
>>14381585
I am going through some SRW MAD on youtube right now. The only theme that I really hate is Noah
>>
>>14381565
>What if DGG4 is just a Grungust Type 4?

Can't be, DGG1 already was.
>>
Michiru and Folka, foe for no reason!
>>
>>14381531
Axel are Folka are fighters who have surpassed mecha

A Gespenst could not contain either of them
>>
>>14381612
Hibiki can beat both of them at the same time
>>
I forgot to mention something about that last stage that was most certainly a masterstroke of genius in terms of challenge.

>Gauron in his usual annoying stats in the Codarl
>Also give him SRW 64's Dummy ability, Level 5
>>
File: b0840001.png (157KB, 489x458px) Image search: [Google]
b0840001.png
157KB, 489x458px
>>14381611
>foe for no reason!

no, they are foes for a good reason
>>
>>14381624
They want her blazer.
>>
>>14381614
But how can he beat them when his fists aren't real...
>>
>>14381619
>>Also give him SRW 64's Dummy ability, Level 5

what does that do?
>>
>>14381627
With his feet.
>>
>>14381630
Completely nullifies hits you do to him, so that whenever you do connect with him while he's dancing around you, you'll have to knock off five dummies before you'll actually connect and do damage.
>>
https://twitter.com/tendondon1/status/739801461505171456
What
>>
>>14381654
That's been posted before.
>>
>>14381659
Has it? A friend just linked me to it and I hadn't seen it here before
>>
Official twitter posted Akimi's first seishin

Lock on 20 SP
Fortitude 15 SP
>>
>>14381666
So Touya and Akimi have the same first spirits?
>>
>>14381666
wow never saw that set together before and certainly not in Touya's spirit set
>>
>>14381666
I always forget which one is Akimi/Akemi
>>
>>14381666
>>14381670
>>14381673
Wow, it's almost like those are the spirits that 90% of all Super pilots get inevitably.

>>14381676
Akimi's the guy, Akemi's the girl.
>>
File: srw48_m0002.jpg (398KB, 944x1464px) Image search: [Google]
srw48_m0002.jpg
398KB, 944x1464px
>>14381546
>>14381517
The EG units have the Direct Motion Link System. They use motion capture as well as reading the pilots brainwaves to increase reaction time. The manual specifically states that they were developed from Grungust tech. They also use a frame made of artificial muscle similar to the DGG line.
>>
2 SHINES IN ONE GAME
>>
>>14381665
Someone posted it in either webm or gif form a few days ago, I believe.
>>
>>14381684
Gee Moon Dwellers, how come your mom lets you have TWO Shines?
>>
>>14381681
Decrease reaction time, you mean?
>>
>>14381689
Shit, yes. Also it's Direct Action Link System. I bothered posting the manual so you'd think I'd have caught that.
>>
>>14381548
Are YOU me? I flunked one and moved out of my university to attend a college on the other side of the country where my dad lives.
>>
Still watching Dagwon, it's still fantastic.

Lian showed up way earlier than I expected, I thought he'd show up halfway in, not 10 episodes in.

I also didn't expect another love interest called Eria, too bad this one is a complete bitch.
>>
Would it be too much of a stretch to have Nadesico and Zone of the Enders 1 and 2 in the same game by moving all the ZoE stuff between Mars and Jupiter to between the Moon and Mars? That way the exploding colony in Nadesico could be the same colony that Leo is on, and Jehuty could end up in Dingo's hands as he's mining resources on one of the Martian moons.
>>
>>14381697
>Lian showed up way earlier than I expected, I thought he'd show up halfway in, not 10 episodes in.

That's because he's only one of the two finishing moves that the main Dagwon can use. IIRC Gunkid comes in closer to when Goldimarg and Gun Max did. Advenger is still the exception in that he's the weapon that comes before most of the people who can use him show. Might Gunner's also sort of an exception since he's brought in relatively late - though that's because Might Gaine and Gunner can't even use him.
>>
>>14381699
except the superweapon in ZoE2 is one of the Martian Moons
>>
>>14381699
This is the same franchise as TWO JAPANS.
Relocating a few locations, especially to the magnitude you are suggesting, is to be expected, if nothing else.
>>
>>14381705
Just throw it in as an undisputed third moon.
And throw in a fourth and fifth as a red herring.
>>
>>14381705
Fuck, you're right. I forgot about that.

Uhhh. Z-Master bullshit?
>>
ソウルセイバーFFの武器「ドリル・ハード・パンチ」は、格闘武器で移動後使用可能。射程が1~3、攻撃力が3900、必要気力はなし、消費ENは0。

Drill Hard Punch. Range 1~3. 3900 Damage. 0 EN.
>>
>>14381705
So? Shit, we just had a game with Earth having two moons. We had a game series where the solar system had ten planets. This isn't hard.
>>
>>14381721
Soulsaber FF confirmed better than Granteed
>>
>>14381720
Why Z-Master?
>>
File: 1290847101194.jpg (9KB, 183x185px) Image search: [Google]
1290847101194.jpg
9KB, 183x185px
>>14381721
>3900 Damage
>FREE
>>
Fuck Chikane. Worst girl
>>
>>14381731
If you compare it to OG2nd's scaling, its about right.

The attacks with actual costs are like 4500+ power.
>>
>>14381721
But I don't care about GC shit
give me info about Bellzelute god damn it
>>
File: 7-P9_007.png (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7-P9_007.png
89KB, 640x480px
>>14381619
>Dummy ability, Level 5
Losing five hits is pretty annoying, but hey, it could be worse. You could be losing ten hits. Per turn.
>>
>>14381731
Keep in mind that we seem to be keeping most endgame units with, so far, minimal to zero nerfs

Sounds about right to me
>>
>>14381728
Because of the Jovian moons becoming Primevals. Maybe group in all of those Jovian-centric baddies together and the superweapon moon could be partially because of some Z-Master fuckery.
>>
>>14381724
>We had a game series where the solar system had ten planets

Isn't much of a stretch at all, especially considering ongoing conversations and disputes within the realm of science surrounding the classification of a planet. Hell, back in 2005 (2006?), they announced that they had, in fact, found a tenth planet on the edge of the Solar System.
>>
>>14381742
>Not abusing support attacks with decombine shenangians

Step it up senpai
>>
File: basara's smugface.png (323KB, 549x410px) Image search: [Google]
basara's smugface.png
323KB, 549x410px
>>14381731
>Preupgrade
>>
>>14381743
>so far, minimal to zero nerfs
Geant Chevalier losing S ranks and having its base mobility hit below 100 is actually fairly noticeable.

And Soulgain lost 15 EN but eh
>>
>>14381752
Just the fact that we're even getting Soulgain that early is pretty major
>>
So Duke just had to fight against an old friend Brunhild and watch him die, thanks to the old monster Balendos, then Balendos sends his latest creation, the Gattaiger, after him, and we've lost Great Mazinger since Tetsuya shielded Duke from all those Thunder Focus attacks.

We need a gif of Duke's fabulous spinning cry right now.
>>
>>14381751
Fang Knuckle was 3900 1-3 for 5 EN. This really doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>14381721
Nice, I'm still benching it.
>>
>>14381747
>Hell, back in 2005 (2006?), they announced that they had, in fact, found a tenth planet on the edge of the Solar System.

This was in 2001.

>>14381752
Geant is also now apparently supposed to be kept at level with Aile, which is... weird.

That was a new attack in the PV though, wasn't it?
>>
>>14380135
Iczer units because you might as well use them for the only game they're currently in
>>
>>14381762
>That was a new attack in the PV though, wasn't it?
Yep, new.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS RIM REEEEEEEEEEE

LITERALLY NOWHERE TO BE SEEN
>>
>>14381774
She gave her life for Raki

RIP in peace
>>
>>14381774
We haven't seen Katina, Russel, Kai, Carla, Tasaku, or Leona either as far as I remember, but that doesn't mean they're not in the game.
>>
>>14381774
Dead like everyone else we haven't seen.
>>
>>14381767
Speaking of new D stuff, Josh's new lines for that move sound a smidge off from how I remember his VA's work in 2nd OGs. Maybe it's just me though.

>>14381784
Or Masaki or Kyosuke or Bullet or Arriere...really, if you gather up everything we have seen for MD so far, it adds up to mostly GC, J, the Exbeins, and a smattering of miscellaneous stuff. Haken's been the only standout.

They must really want something in there to remain hidden as a big surprise.
>>
>>14381802
What if there's nothing to hide?
>>
>>14381802
We've seen Arierre get beaten up by notEinst i'm pretty sure
Masaki was also in some Pachinko thing I think?
>>
>>14381784
We've seen all of those but Carla.
>>
>>14381802
A big chunk of it is probably just wanting to advertise only the new shit to attract new players, since that's pretty much what all the marketing has been for
>>
>>14381802
Dark Brain minion, Laodicea's fleet and Beowulf
>>
>>14381810
>Beowulf
Love this meme
>>
>>14381807
Have we? When did all of them show up? Pictures released? Leaks? A specific time in one of the PVs?
>>
File: sys01_img_01.jpg (97KB, 498x279px) Image search: [Google]
sys01_img_01.jpg
97KB, 498x279px
>>14381807
>>
>>14381816
Oh right, that was a thing.

No Shine, though. Or Rishu. Or Ratsel.
>>
>>14381816
>enough units for 13 non-event
><NEXT 5>
fucking kill me
>>
File: 1466050117060.jpg (229KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
1466050117060.jpg
229KB, 900x505px
>>14381802
>Arriere

the first PV had her get attacked by this
>>
>>14381825
>Or Ratsel.
He's at the end of PV2 before TOKIHANATE
>>
>>14381816
>Bullet in a Grungust, no Kusuha
what did they mean by this
>no Axel, Lamia in the Vysaga
>no Sanger or Ratsel
>no Selena
>no G-Burnkawan or Kouta's sister
>no Rim or Glacies
>no Raul and Fiona
>no miscellaneous literal whos
>>
>>14381805
There's stuff being hidden. Otherwise it really would be a Gaiden, and we can't let that happen.

>>14381806
Yeah, though I was referring mostly to actual attack footage. And was Masaki's thing new in that Pachinko? All I've seen related to Pachinko is slightly updated sprites and...a Guest enemy? Or something that was previously only in The Inspectors? Something like that.

>>14381810
Here's hoping for all that plus pre-plot W and something obscure that nobody would think of, like Pinball or Noah or something.
>>
>>14381816
Wow, looks like a really reasonable mid game lineup.
Looks like we shouldn't expect any real surprises then?
>>
>>14381837
>Bullet in a Grungust, no Kusuha

Would she show up if she's a subpilot? And anyway we know she's in since she's in the upgraded Type 2 in one of the PVs.

>>14381842
>mid game
>five fucking deploy slots in the next stage

Yeah right.
>>
>>14381842
Those forty slots aren't just for show.
>>
>literally the only villains are the Fury, Gadiswords and that Einst thing

How can they fill up 40-50 stages like this?
>>
>>14381845
Six, rather. Still way too fucking few for the midgame.
>>
>>14381837
They mean that you should fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>14381842
>Mid-game
><NEXT 5>
Pick one
>>
>>14381838
>something obscure that nobody would think of

64 Originals are introduced, their mechs are written off as this world's versions of them with Brad being directly stated to be this world's Axel. How would you react?
>>
>>14381833
Wonder if her units getting an OG only upgrade. Her machine was never finished, so I'd be cool if that finally happened.
>>
>>14381833
what the heck is that?
>>
>>14381842
>Akimi: Lv 12
>>
>>14381853
>the only villains are the Fury, Gadiswords and that Einst thing

Then what were the mechs we saw in that one screenshot that weren't Guardisword, Einst, or the J villains?
>>
I don't know why are you focusing on the next stage deployment slots when there have been plenty of mid/lategame stages with low deploy counts.
What you should be focusing on is how Akimi is LV12.
That's how you know it's early game as all fuck.
>>
>>14381853
>Literally the only villains are the Inspectors, Einst and Shadow Mirror

How can they fill up 40-50 stages like this?
>>
>>14381853
see
>>14381810

anti-penultimate boss is the Fury Emperor piloting Gau La Furia, penultimate final boss is einsted Gau la Furia and final boss is Dark Brain
>>
>>14381872
It literally says the next level is 6
>>
File: Alles Giest.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alles Giest.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>14381861
this on steroids. aka the final boss of Real Robot Regiment
>>
Leaks when so the whining and hurr short game/ xxx isn't in the game can stop
>>
>>14381869
>>Then what were the mechs we saw in that one screenshot that weren't Guardisword, Einst, or the J villains?
You mean that black grunt Kusuha's beating up?
That's a Fury grunt that would normally be colored brown but it seems pretty much all Fury units except Al-Van's Raftklanz have recolored variants or had their colors changed.

I don't know maybe Gu-Landon's faction and the faction Shana Mia's allied with are 2 different enemy armies instead of the latter joining you but of course not since aliens in OGverse have a several case of collective mental retardation.
>>
>>14381879
It's been redesigned to look more jetzt
>>
>>14381885
No, it was only shown on map. We haven't seen a sprite.

Fuck I'd give you the shot of it but I don't have it.

>aliens in OGverse have a several case of collective mental retardation.

The Guests turned out pretty well when they had proof that Zenzenen was wrong.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-20 23.19.52.png (2MB, 1926x936px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-20 23.19.52.png
2MB, 1926x936px
>>
>>14381858
I'd love it, honestly. It'd mean they got out of copyright hell, plus we'd get the music, which were great tunes.

Which 64 OG theme is the best, guys?
>>
>>14381903
Huh, but the other screenshot had Bell and Granteed paired. I guess you'll be able to pair event units, possibly with non-event units, at least for that stage?
>>
>>14381894
Probably just because of how terrifying Baran Schneil is. Remember, with only one of those it could lay waste to entire planets!
>>
>>14381912
Maybe. Could also just be a demonstration thing only and not indicative of 6's actual deployment.
>>
>>14381903
>XX Bane, Hyperion, G-Compati, Ignite/Blaze and Aile Dendobrium this early
the fuck
>>
>>14381917
Now let's be fair, while OG's standards are skewed, that's still a threat.

If only barely.

>>14381920
Is that "NEXT 6" as in 6 deploy spots for the next stage, or NEXT 6 as in the next stage is 6?
>>
>>14381920
>and not indicative of 6's actual deployment.
Because we don't know if it's stage 6 at all.
The NEXT thing is how many deployment slots you get next stage.
>>
>>14381909
>It'd mean they got out of copyright hell

You know for some reason I remember reading a while ago that they dropped out of copyright hell. I'm not entirely sure when but was here at one point. I could be wrong but I just remember that from somewhere.

As for themes, probably a toss up between Manami and Selain. I like both of them too much to really choose. Honestly I like all 4 but I remember those two the most.
>>
>>14381934
Braves, Zoids and Yamato got into mainline SRW.
Anything is fucking possible
>>
>>14381938
I can't wait for me to get into SRW. I hope they make me super cute.
>>
>>14381927
>Is that "NEXT 6" as in 6 deploy spots for the next stage, or NEXT 6 as in the next stage is 6?

Holy fuck PLAY THE GAMES.
>>
>>14381938
(some of) Those were Tomy, though. It's a bit of a different hell than fucking Hudson.
>>
If Endless Frontier (co-developed by Monolith) got in, is it possible for ACE originals or even Super Tokusatsu 2001 to get in?
>>
>>14381934
Well, that'd be nice if it were true, but they'd probably have to do something interesting with the story to justify them coming in. It's kind of like how we'll never see the other F guys in OG, it's far too late.

Best we could get at this point is some kind of reference or not-quite-64 mecha, like Einstified versions of 64 mecha that come from Shadow-Mirror after Crossgates bring Beowulf over thanks to Endlich Geist, somehow.
>>
>>14381947
Hey, I dunno how OGII did things. They might have changed it up.
>>
>>14381950
ACE possibly, which would be the kind of surprise we should hope for for the games. Tokusatsu, I dunno, but I'd bet there's a rights problem somehow.

Though Tokusatsu has a bigger problem to face in getting in...the fact that nobody cares about them, even less than any other literal whos that get into SRW. This is coming from someone who'd like Tokusatsu Taisen to get another attempt in modern times.
>>
The 64 originals were killed in the Inspector occupation of Earth in the SM verse
>>
>>14381950
Tokusatsu Wars had originals?
>>
File: 14904291965358.gif (498KB, 180x126px) Image search: [Google]
14904291965358.gif
498KB, 180x126px
>>14381886
It's not as much of a redesign as it seems.
>>
>>14381984
Two of them, for two routes. One of them cries tears of blood.

I don't really know anything else about them but I know that.
>>
>>14381950
Buster Ark/Gun Ark Guardian Combination in SRW when?!?
>>
>>14381994

You can choose between being a metal hero or a bio-android that mutates into a battle form. Your partner is a girl that will be the same type you pick.

Because of the way STW is designed, the metal hero can be upgraded through cash spent, while the mutant gets stat increases from levelling.
>>
>>14382002
Does that mean that either of them could be our first permanent SS sized units in OG? Or do they both just turn into giant forms? I know Tokusatsu handles the two things extremely differently from one another so I was curious about that.
>>
>>14382009

No they're small.
>>
>>14381947
>>14381920
This so much.
If only people on the internet would play games and watch shows before opening their mouths.
Too bad it will only get worse until the end of the world.
>>
OG Dark Prison translation when?
>>
>>14381923
And the SRX with bonus HTB Cannon.

This really is a game on easy mode.
>>
>>14382084
Story summary in MD
>>
>>14381903
>tfw combo attack with Boxer, Gunner and Exexbein
>>
>>14382126
It'd be the Full Impact Cannon Dead End Shoot from The Inspectors
>>
>>14382126
Wouldn't it be Boxer, Gunner, and R-Gun?
>>
>>14382136
At what point do you realize how stupid you sound?
>>
File: 50228663_p0.png (1MB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
50228663_p0.png
1MB, 744x1052px
Only Hacken and Aschen?
>>
>>14382141

Kaguya won't get a mech.

She'll grow to become gigantic like Ultraman.
>>
>>14382139
FULL IMPACT CANNON DEAD END SHOOT might be extraordinarily silly, but it's totally something I'd yell any day of the week.
>>
File: so erect.gif (1MB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
so erect.gif
1MB, 612x344px
>>14382149
>>
>>14382152
Except it wasn't the R Gun, it was the Guarbein Viletta was piloting in the Inspectors, so it makes sense that the ExExBein would be used
>>
>>14382167
https://youtu.be/2FG0EKsVqEg?t=18s

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
2ndOG NEW UNITS FROM OGS/OGG AVAILABLE BY FINAL STAGE
>Granveil
>Gadess
>Zamzeed
>Gadguard
>Diablo
>Norse Rei
>Wizol
>Granzon
>Garmraid Blaze
>Cerberus Ignite
>Geant Chevalier
>Dea Blanche Neige
>Fabularis
>Hyperion
>Magarga
>Raioh
>G-Burnkawan
>Flickerei Geist
>Ex-Exbein
>Excellence Rescue
>CUT: Shura, other Excellence Frames

OGMD CURRENT CONFIRMED OR REASONABLE NEW UNITS
>Granteed (Dracodeus)
>Bellezelute (Brigandi)
>Coustwell (Brachium) (?)
>Al-Van Raftclanz (?)
>(Super) Soul Saber FF/GG
>Gadisword
>Cloud Haken (?)
>Kreuz Warheit (?)
>Exbein Boxer
>Exbein Gunner
>Gespenst Haken
>CUT: All non Masaki masoukishin (?)

A bit lacking isn't it?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>14382167
Yes Matt, because that's totally the R Gun Viletta is piloting and not a Huckebein wearing a Guarlion's head
>>
>>14382175
"Gadisword" isn't a unit
You don't know that they cut Masoukishin
Forgot about Forte Gigas and some other new units like the Wildraubtier
>>
>>14382175
Masoukishin mechs are fillers so they are about the same
>>
>>14382184
>this entire, large, fleshed out, new to OG batch of of units is filler cuz i said so XD
>>
>>14382190
Not him but he's right, the whole reason EX was there was to lengthen the plot without directly interfering
>>
>>14382174
I watch that scene at least once every 2 weeks. It's the most epic shit.
>>
>>14382141
Yeah, it's already confirmed they're the only two.
>>
>>14382175
>not Wizol Kai
>>
Y'know I put my foot in my mouth half of whenever I post on this board but at least I don't delete my post when I get proved wrong just to save face
>>
>>14382227
It's Matt, what do you expect at this point?
>>
>>14382227
Actually when was the last time Matt got extremely butthurt?
>>
>>14382243
He gets fucked in the ass constantly so he's always butthurt.
>>
File: fufu.png (31KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
fufu.png
31KB, 256x256px
>>14382227
Thats the good thing of being Anonymous!
>>
>>14382243
either right now or last week when the argument about how useful the Type 2 was in Alpha got really heated
>>
>no 'canon' pilot for Ashsaber and Vaisaga
>Laz Angriff twins are complete dogshit and shafted
>can't use Forte Gigas and Dendobriums at the same time
>can't use Cerberus and Garmraid at the same time
>Coustwell nowhere to be found
>Excellences still getting fucked over post-OGG

it's not fucking fair damn it
>>
>>14382250
>how useful the Type 2 was in Alpha got really heated
Yeah that's right he was arguing against it not being shitty right?
>>
>>14382262
>>Laz Angriff twins are complete dogshit
Yuuki's a huge fag but that's blatantly untrue
>>
File: fergie-laughing-150x150.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
fergie-laughing-150x150.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>14382262
>wanting canon pilot
>Yuuki and Carla are not bg tier characters
>using Dendrobiums ever
>Cerberus
>see above

Well the last one is the only thing that bugs me
>>
>>14382271
Yeah cause apparently a beginning unit that gets replaced with a god tier unit needs to be god tier or else it's not worth using in Matt's book
>>
>>14382262
Randgrith is bad but the Laz Angriff is alright.
>>
>>14382278
I think more people would use the Dendobriums and Cerberus if y'know you didn't have to PICK BETWEEN THEM AND GIGAS/GARMRAID
What the fuck were scampresto thinking?
>>
>>14382279
All a Super needs to be good in @1 is:
>Does its pilot have Yell and Strike?
>Yes
Bam it'll last you at least until the last 20 stages easy, and will likely upgrade before that anyways
>>
>>14382292
Geant Chevalier and Cerberus are shitty though
I do like Dea Blanche
>>
>>14382262
Isn't Lamia the canon pilot for the Vaisaga?
>>
But Alpha 1 Grungust type 2 is dogshit
Huckebein best Alpha

just remember to spend all your money on the Photon Rifle
>>
>>14382227
Don't lie, anon, I see you do it constantly.

>>14382279
It is still a bad unit and I still hold to that.

>>14382279
It doesn't need to be god tier, it needs to be at least on par with the things you start with and upgrade at the same time. And it isn't.

>>14382294
>>Does its pilot have Yell and Strike?
>>Yes

Depends on what spirit set you go with. Some of them are missing those.
>>
File: yuuki exexniggabein.jpg (67KB, 885x497px) Image search: [Google]
yuuki exexniggabein.jpg
67KB, 885x497px
Is this a battle viewer because that doesn't make sense
>>
Moon "Duelers"
>>
Geez, these old OGs portraits are really starting to show their age.

How much more when we get to the Chiyoko OGs?
>>
>>14382312
Card games on the moon!

...Knowing how the series went after the original and GX, I really wouldn't be surprised if that's already been done since then.
>>
>>14382307
Exexbein is literally just an Exbein with a black hole engine (I think?) and the servant frame slapped on top of it.
Once they unfuck it from whatever Ing did to it, anyone should be able to use it.

T-Link Revolutor is still strong even if they decided to make Blackhole Buster Cannon exclusive to Ing because ain't no one want to draw cut-ins for that shit.
>>
>>14382307
FUNNELS
>>
>>14382306
Why don't you go fuck off Matt?
>>
>>14382319
>I really wouldn't be surprised if that's already been done since then.
It died.
The winner died in the vacuum of space afterwards.
His kanousei didn't help him that day.
>>
>>14382317
Chiyoko sucks.
>>
>>14382307
Why not? Yuuki's a Psychodriver, and they had sufficient time after the last war to remove the locks (and a reason to do so unlike the SRX - unless they DID rig it so Mai can be the main pilot, but that'd be a right surprise if they did), so they did that.

Most units that have pilot locks forever have reasons to have pilot locks forever - odd control schemes, they require their specific pilot to function (the Ohkis, possibly Compatikaiser), or they were designed with specific beings in mind so no one else could derive the same benefit (MX mechs, the first two DGGs, that sort of thing.) Exexbein has... uh, Sliders? It is, at heart, still just a Bein, its systems all came off Beins for the most part.

>>14382324
No, if I do that I get too far away from your tears to function.
>>
>>14382306
So don't pick a fucking shit set then. The only default birthday to not at LEAST get Strike is Bullet's.
>>
>>14382319
We need celestial bodies to duel each other.
And Jupiter-nee can be the heroine.
>>
File: Setsuko.Ohara.full.126230.jpg (587KB, 1812x993px) Image search: [Google]
Setsuko.Ohara.full.126230.jpg
587KB, 1812x993px
>/srwg/ still doesn't realized what's going to come in MD

With such a low number of mech debuts and a not so popular console OG (GC) isn't it obvious they are setting up for something big?
>>
>>14382320
They'll either skip the cut-in with other pilots or use the generic ones instead
>>
>>14382336
Z3 LUL
>>
>>14382333
>So don't pick a fucking shit set then.

Sometimes if you want the good endgame shit you have to ignore the normal stuff.

That said, I know my set had those two and Hot Blood. And Accel. I can't remember what else I had on the Kusuha set though, it's been ages. Bullet was one of those ridiculous uberspirits sets.

But that doesn't help the fact that the Grungust Type 2 is a shit unit. By level fucking 20 it's outclassed by every MC Super you have (and some of the non-MCs like Texas Mack), and its finisher literally does not help that in the slightest. And you can't upgrade it unless you want to waste your money.

>>14382336
Well, yeah, Alpha 3.

>>14382340
Didn't OGDP have Selena have special cutins for her starter unit, with other people able to use the attack without those?
>>
>>14382348
>the good endgame shit
Soooo Yell and Strike? Cause every protag set gets Soul. I did just fine on Tasuku's default birthday, which completely wastes a slot on Cover.

Did you mean shit like Great Rouse? Because Rio's default set has that and Strike. And @1's 11/11 B is gimmicky bullshit that's only worth giving to your love interest on the Super route.

"Worse than endgame worthy MC units" doesn't mean "Unusably awful" considering they give you Combattler within the first 10 stages. It's not worth using when you get one super late on the Real route with your love interest, but even there it can survive and maybe smash a mook or two. But getting it from stage 1? It'll certainly last you until stage 30 or 40 whatever when you upgrade. Worst case you bench your MC for a few stages before that if things are getting rough and the completely fucked EXP scaling will shoot them right back up once they have their new ride.
>>
File: duraxyll.jpg (55KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
duraxyll.jpg
55KB, 480x640px
post your playable OG never evers

pic related

b-but maybe when the la gias crew returns Xenia'll be in it?
>>
>>14382366
It IS playable in OG though. Masoukishin F has "Super Robot Taisen OG" in the title.
>>
>>14382364
>Worst case you bench your MC for a few stages

If you have to bench a unit because it's not performing, it's shit.
>>
>>14382374
go eat your own bum
>>
>>14382366
You get to use it in OG2nd
For one stage
>>
>>14382348
>the good endgame shit
So Yell and Strike?
Are you really this big of an idiot?
Like holy shit how fucking stupid are you?
How do you not forget how to breathe?
>>
>>14382375
Or because you have better stuff
I benched Great Mazinger and Voltes for a lot of @1, that doesn't mean they're shit. Same for Raideen.
>>
>>14382366
>post your playable OG never evers

Wasn't it playable for a stage in OGII, and in CotE?

>>14382383
>How do you not forget how to breathe?

You think I need to breathe?

Cute.

>>14382384
>I benched Great Mazinger and Voltes for a lot of @1, that doesn't mean they're shit.

And that's ignoring what I said. I said:

>If you have to bench a unit because it's not performing, it's shit.
>>
>>14382383
>No, if I do that I get too far away from your tears to function.

He does this shit on purpose, don't bother.
>>
>>14382387
What's your standards for "performing"?
Because I never benched the Grungust and it did just fine
Will is literally the only thing that actually matters for survival until you start having to deal with Zentradi battleships en masse and shit like that. The Type 2's biggest problem is really just movement outside of G-Wing mode.
>>
>>14382392
>The Type 2's biggest problem is really just movement outside of G-Wing mode.

And the fact that it has no range. And the fact that its best spam move is at 1800 power without any multipliers outside of Will, and you can't afford to just balls up 150 Will Turn 1 since it's a 1 pilot unit and you need the SP for Strike and Hot Blood.

My standards for performing are consistently holding up without me having to waste too much SP keeping them alive and dealing damage at least approximately similar to what the rest of my team is pulling, or, failing that, having a vital niche that makes it worth using (e.g. having good support spirits, Repair/Resupply in the games that need those more, that sort of thing.).
>>
>>14382408
So what you're saying is that you suck at playing SRW.
>>
>>14382415
Whether you are good at SRW or not does not change the base power of a move, the range of a unit, the amount of SP the pilot of a unit has, or the ability of a unit to take hits (especially given Alpha 1's really fucking stupid AI that you may as well flip a coin and roll a die to figure out who they're going after today for most stages).
>>
>>14382408
git gud
>>
>>14382408
Oh right you sit in one spot and turtle like a huge fag
Newsflash, Huckebein MkII barely has any post-move range too and can't fly, period, without parts.

>My standards for performing are consistently holding up without me having to waste too much SP keeping them alive
Yell x2 at the start of the stage, oh no what a hardship

>and dealing damage at least approximately similar to what the rest of my team is pulling
So you bench literally everyone that's not Mazinkaiser, Gunbuster, Dancouga, or Bilbine?
>>
>>14382415
You're just learning this now?
>>
>>14382327
So why can't we put anyone in the R-2, given that anyone can use a Tronium Engine now?
>>
>>14382415
He's so bad at SRW he can't even finish Alpha 2
Fuck he couldn't even finish Shin
>>
>>14382427
Nah, but if enough people tell him that, maybe he'll understand and stop posting.
>>
>>14382428
Because the key is secretly Rai's cybernetic arm. Most secure anti-theft technology in the world.
>>
>>14382423
>Huckebein MkII barely has any post-move range too
But the Chakram Shooter has 2100 base power and it's 1-3P, and the Huck has 6 base movement and base mobility high enough that it's never got any accuracy issues?

m8 I'm not defending mattman but the Grungust is total shit compared to the Hucky in Alpha
I'd say just for the sheer amount of range options the Gunner is even better than Ryukoou
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnhut6rV1vA

Is it time yet?
>>
>>14382431
>He's so bad at SRW he can't even finish Alpha 2

You're kidding, he can't be that terrible. Alpha 2 was super easy. I fucked around with money and I still killed everything with no trouble at all.
>>
>>14382438
I'm not saying the Grungust is BETTER than the Huckie by any means, but it's certainly not shit. It's serviceable for what it is.
>>
>>14382431
>Fuck he couldn't even finish Shin

lol
>>
>>14382423
>Newsflash, Huckebein MkII barely has any post-move range too and can't fly, period, without parts.

Post move range doesn't matter to me though? I mean, it sort of does, I dislike when units have only 1 range P (or no range P in those annoying cases), but it's about counterattacks and counterattacks don't give two shits about P range.

On top of that I really don't give a shit about the Huckebein, since it's not at all what I was talking about. I was talking about the Grungust being bad.

>Yell x2 at the start of the stage, oh no what a hardship

And then the enemy catches up because they get Will every time you kill one of them and it outpaces the Will you get for killing them. And then your benefit is moot.

(I usually Yell x3 at the start of the scenario though. It's a bit more stable than x2 from what I can tell, you can get more damage in quickly.)

>So you bench literally everyone that's not Mazinkaiser, Gunbuster, Dancouga, or Bilbine?

Didn't use Kaiser, I had Powered Mazinger. But that aside, they weren't dealing absurd crazy amounts more damage than most of my team on the enemies that weren't bosses - Bilbine and eventually Gunbuster aside, but they were outliers on the opposite end. (And them only because Hyper Aura Giri and Buster Beam are really spammable.)

Though, yeah, for the final scenario's last part the only units I bothered moving were the SRX and the Astrangant.
>>
File: 53334930_p10_master1200.jpg (90KB, 420x595px) Image search: [Google]
53334930_p10_master1200.jpg
90KB, 420x595px
>>14382437
Until someone punches him out and steals it.
>>
>>14382451
>I was talking about the Grungust being bad.
But it's not, and you're still wrong no matter how much you whine about it not fitting your playstyle.
>>
>>14382431
I beat Shin AGES ago, though.

I only haven't beaten my current Alpha 2 file (read: current) because it's boring as shit and I'd rather go find some people to play fucking Monopoly with than slowly watch my units deal damage to giant sacks of HP.

>>14382456
I actually never bothered turtling in Alpha 1. But that doesn't matter when every enemy with a 4 or more range move suddenly decided to use it on the Grungust at that range.

And I still bullheadedly used that thing through the whole game, but then I used the GP-03 for... some reason (another shit unit, though since I didn't get the Gundam secrets and I was fielding a decent number of them I didn't really have much choice) so clearly that doesn't mean much.
>>
>>14382451
>And then the enemy catches up because they get Will every time you kill one of them and it outpaces the Will you get for killing them. And then your benefit is moot.
Don't you get +4/5 to will for every enemy unit you shoot down?
And everyone else including enemies only get +1 to will?
>>14382463
Then my bad I didn't know you beat Shin.
However that doesn't excuse your ADD riddled ass from not beating Alpha 2.
You have only 5 stages left stop fucking around and just do it.
>>
>>14382442
>but it's certainly not shit. It's serviceable for what it is.
For what it is? But it's shit.
5 base movement and its spammable boost knuckle is weak as shit.
To get a proper finisher you need to go G-Hawk which has even worse attack options.

The Grungust is a slightly worse JS Mazinger.
And JS Mazinger is pretty bad besides having a high (for that point of the game) power finisher.
Shit's bad, meanwhile the Hucky basically fucking carries the whole team in the first quarter of Alpha 1 because of how versatile it is, it's a midgame gundam unit with a good post move option, that you get on the first stage.
And then it gets the G-Impact Cannon which isn't completely busted (2800, 1-7 for 40 EN) but it's still fucking strong.
Meanwhile the Grungust gets yet another range 1 move, it's powerful, sure, but that doesn't make it suck any less when to use it you have to slowly drag its ass across the map, or stand still and wait for Alpha's retarded AI to decide it wants to attack the Grungust.
>>
>>14382451
>And then the enemy catches up because they get Will every time you kill one of them
Actually I noticed on a lot of stages, especially early, only named enemies gain will when you kill their comrades. It surprised me too, but you might know that as well if you played the games
>>
>>14382366
It's playable in OG 2nd newfriend-kun :^)
>>
>>14382478
Again, I'm not arguing it's better than the Huckie, but as an early game Super it's fine. Hell I got more use out of it than I did Getter-1, Getter spent 90% of its time throughout the whole game as Getter-2.

Early game is going to be carried by Combattler and friends pretty much no matter what anyways.
>>
>>14382474
>Don't you get +4/5 to will for every enemy unit you shoot down?

On the unit that does the kill. Everyone else gets +1. But the enemies get more, at least in Alpha 1, because there were situations where I'd Yell 3 times and their back groups still somehow beat me to 150 despite starting at 100.

>>14382478
>it's powerful, sure

It's not even really that much. It's a fucking 3300 move when your last finisher was 2800 - usually, when the increase is that small, there's a reason for it (Voltes and Combattler get moves that are only slightly better near the end but they come with other boosts and started in the 4000s), but Keitou Shungokuken is only better because... it's a Melee move while Maxiblaster is Range I guess? And both of them are B Sky.

To put it in perspective, Getter Robo starts at 2800 power like the Maxiblaster and upgrades on Stage... what, 19 or so? To have a move at 3800 power. The Grungust gets its upgrade in either the really late 20s or the really early 30s (it's been ages since I got that far in a playthrough in Alpha 1, I never bothered to go back after I beat it) and the move is significantly worse.
>>
>>14382506
On later stages many enemies start at 120 or 130 will. But that's not until the late game rush of Macross stages at the earliest.
>>
>>14382503
>Early game is going to be carried by Combattler and friends pretty much no matter what anyways.
I never uses Combattler in Alpha, ever.
Same for Getter.
Or Raideen.

reals4lyf applies to almost all my runs in almost all SRW games
>>
>>14382521
I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about times where I'd actually use Scan, find things at 100 Will, and then Kouji (usually the one I bothered to keep only at 130, being one pilot and not really needing to go above that by spirits) would hit 150 after them.
>>
>>14382523
So was @G just the Uso and Melonhead Power Hour?
>>
>>14382531
And DX, don't forget Guts powered Garrod
>>
>>14382528
But that's lategame stages, early/mid game grunts don't even gain will from their comrades dying on most stages. So the Grungust shouldn't be running into that problem at all.
>>
>>14382537
Did you manage to get enough points for the G-Bits?
>>
>>14382531
>>14382537
FA HS Kai is pretty good too. And Zeta and R1 Kai are there for sure on a Real Only thing.

Actually if you're going Real Only in Alpha Gaiden, that might be a good excuse to pile all the Wing boys together and abuse their Friendship to skyrocket your damage potential. It's not something you'd do on a normal run, since that's five of your deploy slots (maybe 6? I forget if Zechs counts in the friendship bonuses), but in a Real Only you're not exactly using a great breadth of units.
>>
>>14382540
Not that anon but I always pick X routes in @G
>>
>>14382531
I said Alpha and almost.
Alpha Gaiden and F were the exceptions to my gameplay style.
@G basically fucked over base stats for a lot of shit (didn't stop me from using R-1, Cybuster, Wing Zero and the GP03 though! but the rest was the standard DX/Gallier/V2/powered Zeta circlejerk as far as reals go, no real in @G can outperform Mazinkaiser in that game ) and F just basically never let me play ball unless a unit had 2000 or higher power in their finisher, on top of the fact the best real you get is what, the Zeta followed by a bunch of Re-Gz?
FF picks up real fast and just gives you the F91, Gp03 and ZZ in the first 5 stages thank you jesus

>>14382540
Always do.
>>
>>14382553
>the Zeta followed by a bunch of Re-Gz?

It's a sad day in SRW history in the game where Re-GZs and Jegans are some of the best Reals you get.

That said, you'd have the whole group of pretty solid Heavy Metals and some Aura Battlers with their ridiculous damage output for F, those count as Real.
>>
>>14382560
>Heavy Metals and some Aura Battlers with their ridiculous damage output for F, those count as Real.
Totally forgot about Billvine.
HMs were kinda eh so I dropped them when I started FF

though I haven't actually moved on from said initial 5 stages of FF, I sorta forgot about my run and never picked it up, I should do that soon
>>
>go take a nap for a few hours
>miss all the drama over matt making an ass of himself, again

Figures. Oh well, back to the Z3 salt mines.
>>
>>14382571
You'll be getting more Heavy Metals later and at least one is probably going to be a good unit, so maybe keep Daba and Lilith around for that.
>>
Leaks when.
>>
>>14382588
When the planets align
>>
you know they could totally end OGMD with a cliffhanger if they introduced the @3 Balmar and W in this game
Bikelane can show up piloting the Antenora which is the only non-Astranagant @ balmar unit we never got in OG as a frequent jobber, but during the epilogue, when Inference wrecks the Valstork he can show up in the bikelane to trash the SRX

'cause I really doubt they're gonna use the Antenora at all if they jump straight to @3 plot later
>>
>>14382624
They're not introducing W this game.
>>
>>14382631
Well then what ARE we getting this game, Terada?
>>
(Just) Trust What You
Believe In To Go!
>>
>>14382644
J, GC and Haken
>>
>>14382647
It's your own game and you forgot Endlich Geist already.

You're a terrible Terada.
>>
>>14382175
its a gaiden game afterall even if nobody wants to admit it and they look for excuses
>>
>>14382655
Go be retarded somewhere else
>>
>>14381006
I wouldn't say skip them completely.

Putting one bar into each of them will do.
>>
努力ど根性!
>>
>>14382655
Go back to gamefaqs and take Matt with you
>>
File: 1324957718234.jpg (303KB, 902x896px) Image search: [Google]
1324957718234.jpg
303KB, 902x896px
>make twins attack at the same time
>get good and long animation, but screens split into half and overlapping voices

>make twins attack separately
>get short and awkward animation, but in full glory

How do we fix this shit?
>>
>>14382683
Do what L, UX, and BX did. Make them attack separately with full sized animations.

Not difficult.
>>
>>14382687
Speaking of BX, I did like how putting Marida in the Banshee Norn changes her portrait and her cut in.
>>
>>14381875
well the difference is that the "einst" here is just 1 unit
>>
Do you think SRW V having Zambot 3 and Daitarn 3.
Have anything to do with Pokemon S&M?
>>
>>14382750
Do you think OG Moon Dwellers and SRX have anything to do with Pokemon S&M?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 245x206px
>>14382750
Solgaleo confirmed.
>>
File: Sun and Moon.jpg (74KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sun and Moon.jpg
74KB, 481x480px
>>14382750
Do you think the latest HxH chapters have anything to do with Pokemon S&M?
>>
>>14382760
Moon Bat is better.
>>
>that number of units in stage 5
>stage 15 has you lose both the bellzellute and granteed and the fury fucka off for some reason
>stage 19-20 comes and has you fighting the gc final boss
>21 is a reset, you only control ratsel and the shirogane in space.
>unknown enemies appear, outnumber the good guys
>valsork appears and helps you, W plot starts
>meanwhile, earth starts up the pride of justice and cote plot.
>J comes back in the 30's and resumes their plot.

Yeah i fucking wish. I actually hope this happens so that the next game begins with timeskip kazuma.
>>
>>14382474
Most grunts don't even get the +1 to Will in Winkysoft Alpha 1.

Only pilots with the Will type of "Strong" or higher get it - "Normal" pilots don't get a +1 from having an ally on their side get killed in that era.

Though even if everyone got +1 for all non-personal kills like in modern games, that just kinda means you both keep up - an enemy would need to gain +2 Will on ally kill to "outpace" you, which I'm not sure has ever happened before - usually bosses get super high Will bonuses on being Hit instead.
>>
>Insulting a Grungust in my absence.

ONCE MORE I AM FORCED TO REMIND YOU...

MY LIMITER IS ALWAYS DISENGAGED.

WIND
FIRE
WATER
MOON
EARTH
MOUNTAIN
THUNDER

HEAVEN

I'M NOT YOUR FATHER.
>>
>>14382787
>meanwhile, earth starts up the pride of justice and cote plot.
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
>>
File: Dairaioh.png (119KB, 1882x609px) Image search: [Google]
Dairaioh.png
119KB, 1882x609px
I can't believe I only caught this now
>>
File: picture185.jpg (44KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture185.jpg
44KB, 646x505px
The worst part about getting to a long stage is that I have to stop halfway through after breaking the fast so I can go to the gym and head to the graveyard shift immediately after.

#sahiblyfe

also only using 7 units on this stage because it's a two parter and I used the first half during the first encounter (versus Shot Weapon and L-Gaim baddies) and saved my top contenders for part two (versus That Guy who pilots That Thing I always forget the name of)
>>
>>14382811
Wait
didn't OG2 come out BEFORE Alpha 3?
>OG2: 2005/02/03
>Alpha 3: 2005/07/28
JUST HOW FAR DOES THE FORESHADOWING GO?
>>
>>14382820
>no Goshogun
It's literally how you bait the boss to come at you.
>>
>>14382822
OG and Alpha were heavily tied together; hell, I get the feeling that Alpha basically WAS going to be OG (plus licensed shit) until they got the ok to do it as their own games post-@G, which is coincidentally when most of the old OG shit in Alpha fucks off.
>>
>>14382822
We have to go deeper.
>>
>>14382822
Sometimes you guys make posts like this and I'm just like

do you realize how much time goes into making a game

Do you realize how many plans within plans you can make just from idle staff chatter made during development time

Games are not made overnight.

>>14382825
I used him in the first part of this two parter.

Also the boss seems to move just fine so far, but I take it very slow in SRW F just because I'd hate to lose someone and force myself to repeat a stage.
>>
>>14382800
Whats wrong anon?
>>
>>14382827
also they mention Ing sometime in OG2
>>
>>14382829
>Also the boss seems to move just fine so far, but I take it very slow in SRW F just because I'd hate to lose someone and force myself to repeat a stage.
You should probably reset and deploy fucking everyone.
If it's the stage I think it is, you only get one turn to kill Rof, and only one turn.
>>
>>14382831
Just think for a second, how the FUCK are they doing PoJ/CotE?
Think very carefully about your answer.
>>
File: picture186.jpg (46KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture186.jpg
46KB, 646x505px
>He left Cybuster with 2 health.

Almost a reset.

BUT YOU'VE ENTERED THE TERRITORY OF MY STAND, CLOVIS.

BREAK HIM APART, FAIRYFELLER.
>>
>>14382832
Wildschwein and Elzam get mentioned in text as early as @1, even.

This shit went back and forth for a good while.
>>
>>14382841
Elzam and Kai are actually from some side material from either Shin SRW or Super Robot Spirits
>>
>>14382844
>Super Robot Spirits
That was also where the Judecca and the SRX theme came from right?
>>
>>14382837
I didnt play any of those games. Its just an assumption.

Oh but i guess i did play ROEG, and those events havent happened yet. Sorry, not a big fan of the masoukishin games.

The no one can dodge, and attack it from behind mentality that games has wore off years ago.
>>
File: picture187.jpg (52KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture187.jpg
52KB, 646x505px
So apparently I wasn't supposed to beat up Clovis, as evident by the fact Hot Blood Shine Spark could only do like 3k damage on him.

But meanwhile, it's douche bags in space!
>>
>>14382851
I think so? I remember the commercial using the vocal version of it, and it had the T-Link Knuckle cut-in that appears in GBA OG2.
It's where the R-1 debuts the Giant Tonfa Revolvers it has in @G as well
>>
File: picture188.jpg (71KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture188.jpg
71KB, 646x505px
Also I got Tallgeese and Aries on my crew.

Not sure why, but they're here.
>>
>>14382855
>So apparently I wasn't supposed to beat up Clovis
You are, I did.
Should've reset, veeftenmaester.
>as evident by the fact Hot Blood Shine Spark could only do like 3k damage on him.
Which is why you deployed Goshogun so Remy could Daunt him.

I don't think it's anything TOO important though, some cash and exp and a Minovsky Craft IIRC
>>
>>14382855
Bask Ohm is not a douchebag.
>>
>>14382859
Tallgeese sure looks ready to punch some fools.

>>14382861
Said no one ever, including Bask Ohm.
>>
>>14382860
>Doubting SRW Master Prince Veefenhausen who's already cleared like 3 games in Ramadan and it's not halfway over.

I better not see you walking around the Islamic Republic of Riksent or halooli will be thrown.
>>
>>14382859
Tallgeese is here to cure cancer.
>>
>>14382859
>Not sure why, but they're here.
That's Gundam Wing in a nutshell in F/Final.
>>
File: picture123.jpg (28KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture123.jpg
28KB, 646x505px
REMI

SPACE BAZOOKA DA

OK SHINGO
>>
File: 2ptb62f.jpg.png (19KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
2ptb62f.jpg.png
19KB, 240x160px
Terada is a hack
>>
>>14382891
keep going you fuck
it's not like you even paid attention to the last 2 poll results so why make another one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_sJh_F5JKc

Daily reminder that Combattler V is better than Voltes V and Daimos.

Bring it.
>>
>>14382892
you know what

you are absolutely right
>>
>SRW V
>no Voltes V
>>
>>14382893

Voltes, sure, but Daimos is pretty cool. Combattler doesn't do any SPACE KARATE.
>>
>>14382895
When was I ever NOT right?
>>
>>14382893
Despite the special love I have for Voltes, Daimos is definitely the best of the lot.
>>
File: picture189.jpg (299KB, 1289x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture189.jpg
299KB, 1289x505px
Oh, okay.

>>14382897
>>14382899
C O M B A T T L E R V

V!
>>
>>14382901
Me on the right
>>
>>14382904
F
;_;7
>>
I'm about to go sleep.
Someone TOKIHANATE in the next thread in my stead.
I'll be sure to REKKA NO GOTOKU right back at you as soon as possible.
>>
>>14382901
Don't you just hate it when Guests come uninvited?
>>
>>14382826
On the one hand, Cybuster and Irm just disappearing into the ether is super weird, but on the other hand I'm kind of thankful that Alpha 3 didn't end up becoming an OGfest like Z3.
>>
>>14382909
Please allow 3-4 working days to receive your Top Sahib hat.
>>
File: b0700000.png (241KB, 498x519px) Image search: [Google]
b0700000.png
241KB, 498x519px
>>14382909
I am always prepared for guests
>>
>>14382912
Ugh, I'd almost forgotten about that.

As much as I like select parts of Z's OG stuff I will be fine if it's gone forever if it means Sidereal and Advent & Co. never get in the OG games.
>>
File: m047.png (41KB, 156x216px) Image search: [Google]
m047.png
41KB, 156x216px
It's the obligatory you're surrounded stage.

Made worse by the fact A B C and D on the map are

Deathscythe
Heavyarms
Sandrock
Shenlong

Thank you Gundam Wing for being such productive and helpful members of the community.
>>
>>14382932
Were you expecting good planning or forethought from a bunch of space terrorists?

Or are they on the enemy team and also trying to kill you?
>>
>>14382936
They're neutrals who go specifically for your guys.

I've yet to see them attack any of the regular enemies so far.

Also enemies ignore them so it's up to you to deal with them entirely.
>>
>>14382937
Wow. What a bunch of assholes.
>>
What is even the Wing plot for Classic
Are they still colony rebels or are they some DC remnants or whatever
>>
>>14382326
faggot
>>
https://twitter.com/srw_game/status/745186977322962944

Well, people asking for Fairy, she's confirmed now.
>>
>>14382962
Thank fuck. Hope she still has that sexy voice.
>>
>>14382967
Specifically they said there was a woman inside the mystery plane in the PV and that she was voiced by Seolla's voice actor (but it's not Seolla).
>>
Oh no it's Rakan what will we ever do

>>14382962
who's Fairy
>>
>>14382968
Fairy and Seolla have the same VA?

...hell, we could have had Seolla in that sexy tone of voice instead of the annoying high-pitched angry tsundere this whole time?

Fuck, man. What a waste.

>>14382970
The original subpilot for the OG doofus in GC.
>>
>>14382968
Yeah, I've been watching the trailer but I can't find it. I mean, it's probably Soul Saber's upgrade pack, but I just don't see it.

As a side note, are we now confirmed for a 3-pilot super?
>>
File: picture192.jpg (80KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture192.jpg
80KB, 646x505px
>>14382970
Forgot my pic.

>>14382973
Oh, neat.
>>
>>14382962
It's Fairey you Double Ne Plus Ultra
>>
>>14382981
It's in the part with dialogue boxes and Gilliam
>>
So, hey, I haven't been fully keeping up with the Moon Dwellers news, does anyone know if they confirmed or deconfirmed the Coustwell being in it yet? I know a lot of people are going to be like >Coustwell but my very first SRW experience was playing the translation patched J with Touya in the Coustwell, so it's a very nostalgic unit for me. Years later I still have a soft spot for that pink punching robot.
>>
今作でのアキミやアケミ達とフェアリの出会いは、彼らの初出作品である「スパロボGC/XO」と大きく異なっています。

Akemi and Akimi meet Fairy in a very different manner in this game
>>
>>14382995
I don't think they've said either way, outside of Terada supposedly saying it wasn't a secret like Forte Gigas.

I'm assuming that means it's either in by default or dropped forever, and outside of a couple of the Excellence frames and (now) Soul Gunner/Lancer they usually have a decent track record for adding all the units, at least on their main appearance.
>>
>>14382995
>Coustwell

Get out of here with your shit taste.
>>
>>14383001
I need to dig up Milky Tits pics for MD.
>>
>>14383002

Thanks, guess I'll just keep hoping for it then.
>>
>that time Judou got information out of Cara Soon by tickling her
>>
File: picture194.jpg (49KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture194.jpg
49KB, 646x505px
I'm on Stage 33 (Haman's Shadow) which I think is the final stage of SRW F.

I'm going to continue into SRW F Final, but I'm going to take a break in between and play another game.

You guessed it, there's going to be another voting on which game to play.

But let me clear this stage first and see if it actually is F's final stage.
>>
>>14383021
That's some kinky stuff.
>>
File: picture195.jpg (51KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture195.jpg
51KB, 646x505px
Get outta here, Char.

You're too late to be of any use to me.
>>
>>14383022
It is.
Now make sure you convince Haman
Also watch out she has 3800 armor
>>
>>14383021
>Sweating Hayato.jpg
>>
File: picture196.jpg (81KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture196.jpg
81KB, 646x505px
>>14383033
It seem you are make joke out of Sahib honor, SRW F.

You am thinking me not SRWing very well.

But Sahib is what Sahib am.

By which I mean I fully maxed out Hyper Aura Giri you [CENSORED DUE TO UNRAMADANLIKE BEHAVIOR]
>>
>>14383042
>4500
Well that's the second time I've been wrong today
>>
>>14383022
>I'm going to take a break in between and play another game
Masoukishin 2 and Endless Frontier Exceed, obviously.
>>
>>14383002
>outside of a couple of the Excellence frames and (now) Soul Gunner/Lancer
Ganador and Strega.

Fortegigas doesn't count.
>>
>>14383050
They showed up in a couple of attacks, at least. I do want them to be actual units, though.

And they still gave us both pilots and Glacies & Ventus, even if we lost one due to -reasons-. That's more than your average playthrough of D got you.
>>
File: picture197.jpg (47KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture197.jpg
47KB, 646x505px
YOU'RE KIDDING ME

HAMAN ESCAPES AND I'VE GOTTA GO DEAL WITH MASHYMERE

WHAT KIND OF FINAL STAGE IS THIS

I DON'T EVEN GET TO SHOW DOWN WITH HAMAN

COME ON SRW F
>>
>>14383057
The 'F' stands for 'Fuck you', obviously.

Thanks BP.
>>
You guys need to talk about the Grungust Type-0 more often.
>>
File: picture198.jpg (81KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture198.jpg
81KB, 646x505px
>>14383060
Look a this.

This is my final boss.

Amuro did this in the RE-GZ.

I didn't even fully upgrade anything on the RE-GZ.

And he nearly clipped him for half of his health on a counter.
>>
>>14383060
No it stands for FUN.
In the same way the Dorf Fort is FUN
>>14383063
Yeah have fun with Stage 34
>>
File: picture200.jpg (52KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture200.jpg
52KB, 646x505px
I think this is the SRW F Final preview.

Also damn, Lady Une did not get a good portrait.
>>
File: picture202.jpg (43KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture202.jpg
43KB, 646x505px
soon.
>>
Hey VF is it true that you had a cameo in Ideon?
>>
File: picture206.jpg (42KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture206.jpg
42KB, 646x505px
soon!
>>
>>14383063
Even Z2.1 and 3.1 threw better final bosses at you than that, despite their other questionable design choices.
>>
File: picture210.jpg (19KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
picture210.jpg
19KB, 646x505px
SOON.....
>>
File: SRWG RAMADAN GAME PICKER.png (14KB, 745x539px) Image search: [Google]
SRWG RAMADAN GAME PICKER.png
14KB, 745x539px
But for now, you'll get to pick one of four games for me to play during my break between SRW F and SRW F Final
>>
>>14383091
The one that Xenogears is behind.
>>
>>14383091
B
>>
>>14383091
I select B for now.
>>
>>14383091
The one with more Aschen.

You haven't forgotten that Aschen is the best, have you?
>>
New Thread >>>>14383104
New Thread >>>>14383104
Thread posts: 639
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.