[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons – 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 37

File: tHMju9n-695x391.png (312KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
tHMju9n-695x391.png
312KB, 695x391px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-12/
>>
With the way things are going now, I'm not really sure what they're going to do for season 2. It seems like they could wrap things up pretty neatly if they wanted to.

Also insane fight-lust Jin is best Jin.

I hope Mamoru dies.
>>
>>14378421
And it seems like Haruka is still just doing whatever the fuck he feels like.
>>
>>14378271
>Believe in Mamole
>Mamo-le
>Mamo-ru
>Believe in Mamoru
Why didn't I see this before?
>>
>>14378571
>Believing in a sacrificial lamb
Remember, when he's killed off and your heart breaks, you brought this on yourself.
>>
>>14378571
I will never believe in the mole. He's no Mole Beastman.. .he's not pure.
>>
>>14378271
>"It's a bit selfish, but this is how I've chosen to live
>Kills Sailor Moon Amazon after she finally turns feral
>Takes on the responsibility of stopping Mamoru himself
I like Haruka a lot
>>
File: alpha.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>14378672
He just irritates the shit out of me at this point. I get where he's coming from but, had he been a minute late Mizuki would be fuckin amazon shit by that point. His need to kill is flawed, and I know Jin's going to bite the big one next episode. Unless theres some way he can survive to season two i'll be mad as fuck if Mamoru takes his place on the Amazon chain. It looks like in the end Alpha and Omega definitely neck slice one another but, without Jin's side of the story i fear the second half of this ride is gonna be an uphill bore.
>>
>>14378709
Jin is a goddamn psycho, he has good points but he is clearly being driven more out of self hatred then any real need to help people. Haruka might bother me occasionally, but I'd take him actually putting though into whether to kill or not over mass genocide
>>
>>14378716
At the same time the mere existence of the Amazons is a potential extinction event for humanity.
>>
>>14378716
>>14378763
Amazons literally are an extermination of the human race if not kept in check. A forced human evolution that would put us on the lower bracket and more likely to be devoured. Jin is the hero we need and Haruka is playing coy with wether he wishes to be the king of this new existence with human pets or a false protector with immoral cause.
>>
>>14378798

This. Jin's crazy and suicidal, but I feel he's the only one with an accurate assesment of the threat.
>>
>>14378798
>>14378763
I don't get why you two are talking about extinction when so far there's only 4000 Amazons and they seem not particularly difficult to kill as well as being unable to reproduce on their own

Also

>Jin is the hero we need
The hero generally doesn't personally create the threat he's fighting, no matter what Batman might make you think
>>
>>14378763
>Extinction event
Unlikely, as powerful as they are the Amazons number just 4000, and seemingly have no means of reproducing themselves. Terrifying individually but extinction leve? c'mon
>>
>>14378815
>seemingly have no means of reproducing themselves
We can't be sure of that, considering there's both males and females. Have they explained how the 4000 hundred were created? Were they normal people infected with amazon cells, corpses, or a mass of cells in human form?
>>
>>14378818
I'm pretty sure they were created through applying the cells to living subjects. Sigma is the only example of the Amazon cells applied to a corpse as far as I know
>>
>>14378810
Jin straight up says he created them this episode.
>>
>>14378838
That's the point. Jin created the Amazons: he can't have not known what he was doing when he made the virus that gives you superpowers and makes you hunger for human flesh.
>>
File: 1464229911079.jpg (681KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464229911079.jpg
681KB, 707x1000px
>>14378810
Maybe not difficult for Haruka or Jin but Even Tame Mamoru and the rest of the squad had trouble with a single A. If A's just keep popping up it would put the casualty count far above whats expected. And if something were to grow strong enough to be on par with Sigma then what do you do then? First strain vs the long run of their evolution results in Humans = Cattle.
>>14378852
I'd imagine the Human flesh part wasn't thought up, the need for more protein yes.. cannibalistic nature and a predatory idealism more than likely not.
>>
>>14378858
As are pretty rare though, the vast majority of the Amazons appear to be those Roach things, which are what? C? D?
>>
>>14378861
They're E, apparently, and only awaken when something like a Queen awakens nearby.
>>
>>14378858
>I'd imagine the Human flesh part wasn't thought up, the need for more protein yes.. cannibalistic nature and a predatory idealism more than likely not.

Cannibaliatic nature and a predatory idealism abso-fucking-lutely. Did you miss all the scenes with the chairman where he's delighted over the idea of the Amazons evolving and disgusted by Tachibana making Sigma so that it didn't need to eat to survive? This is not the Umbrella plan of making supersoldiers that just got out of hand. Creating a predator for humanity was always the goal.
>>
File: 192.png (205KB, 848x750px) Image search: [Google]
192.png
205KB, 848x750px
>>14378858
You ever read the Chimera Ant arc of Hunter x Hunter my friend?

You're severely underestimating the lengths humanity is willing to go to survive when pushed in a corner.

The moment humanity as a whole became aware of the existence of the Amazons, there's no way they'd survive. The only reason they look so strong or menacing right now is because they're hidden. If Amazons were really an extinction level threat, then Japan would probably end up getting nuked to dust.
>>
File: 1464298834789.jpg (207KB, 499x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1464298834789.jpg
207KB, 499x1154px
>>14378877
But what if they traveled to other areas, got experimented on. And more or less done what Sigma was made to do too, if they reproduce they could spawn a second generation that makes the old one laughable. If another country tries to make their own amazons the idea of a contagious spread could be used or weaponized. If humanity were to find out too late it could be zombie tier or Terminator tier in it's apex. Honestly i'm shooting for worst case scenario here.. in the end Jin is right. Amazons gotta go, and if he bites it come the end of this season it doesn't spell a very good end for the human race with Haruka at the helm.
>>
>>14378858
They're also limited to weird stun weaponry and are a team of Japanese civilians, hardcore or not. The only reason the JSDF haven't taken care of this is because of sneaky snake korporate kover ups.

To be fair, Sigma was very dangerous, as a fully weaponized Amazon. But he was also a unique case, and even less likely to be able to reproduce on his own given that he was functionally more machine than manimal.

The president of Nozama seems insane and intent on actually creating some kind of super predator, so at that point, maybe the Amazons will represent an existential threat. But for now, they're just a group of very dangerous lab experiments that only get to raise as much hell as they do because money talks, and the Japanese government and police have their ears wide open
>>
>>14378874
>Creating a predator for humanity was always the goal.
I think he just follows the space pirate school of SCIENCE. Notice how he wants Tlaloc just to see what happens.
>>
>>14378897
Sounds like he's got vapor for brains then
>>
>>14378900
when you're rich and powerful enough you don't really need to think things through anymore
>>
>>14378900
Well, he is CEO of a mega-corporation, old and japanese.
>>
>>14378421

Except Haruka is -still- fucking dragging his feet about the Amazons. The kid hasn't steeled his resolve a bit except for that really vague "I'll fight and protect whoever needs it" shit from a while back that doesn't actually mean anything because he probably never even though about what it means.
>>
>>14379009
Yeah honestly Haruka is really annoying me. Him saying "I'm going to listen to the voice inside of me" is just another way of saying "I'll do whatever I please". I hope this isn't treated as Haruka having found his "resolve" and he actually develops more as a character.
>>
>>14378886
The Nozama Peston team is definitely not civilians though. The sniper able to accurately shoot bullets. They are probably former JSDF and something like foreign mercenaries.

>>14378852
>>14378874
Jin and most Nozama employee probably thought Amazon able to be controlled by just protein supply like Sigma/Haruka.
The CEO definitely aim to create predator from the start though
I won't be surprised if he sabotaged the experiment.
>>
>>14379031
Haruka himself in this episode said he is lost because he think he doesn't have a place in society.

His character arc isn't complete yet.
>>
Why ot tryin to be artsy with the pictures

what am i Looking at
>>
>>14378886
>he was functionally more machine than manimal.

I thought we were calling him Amazombie. I was calling him Amazombie.

I'm so lonely.
>>
File: 4+Battle+Royale[1].jpg (176KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
4+Battle+Royale[1].jpg
176KB, 1600x900px
>mfw Amazons
>>
>>14378815
You must remember Amazons aren't just feral beast. They have human-level intelligence and able to disguise themselves as humans pretty well.
>>
File: image.jpg (601KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601KB, 1200x800px
>>14379244
Modern Art.
>>
File: 1436669541437.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436669541437.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Jin fucked up putting the belt on.
>>
Why is everyone in Amazons an idiot?

>squad still goes hunting on the forewarned day of rainy genocide, even going as far as bringing both Amazons along
>Fuku knows about Mamoru's condition, but does take his time to explain to the group just in case, instead only tellingthe one idiot of the team to "be careful"
>Everybody is taking their sweet-ass time hunting one Amazon

>Mizuki suddenly knows everything about Tlaloc and the bracelet, and goes to bring it to Haruka without explaining what it does.
>Mom didn't show or explain said bracelet to Haruka ahead of time, making for unnecessary doubt over the project despite being in charge
>Jin's blackmailing goes to waste when even the director wants to continue with the genocide from the start.
>>
>>14379536
typo on the second greentext, meant to say

>but does not take his time to explain to the group just in case
>>
>>14378815
"Extinction" is possibly an over-exagerration, yeah. It should be treated as a serious global threat though I feel - all it'd take is one dormant one to go abroad and then awaken over there, they could cause plenty of damage in a country that has no idea what the hell is even going on.
>>
File: Amazons WEG.png (775KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
Amazons WEG.png
775KB, 1100x500px
>>
>>14378990

Let's face it, Nozama is Umbrella corp, and he's pretty much on top of Wesker's motivations from the games.
>>
>>14379770

I haven't played 6, what's the joke?
>>
>>14379780
6 is the worst RE mainline game by far, with the shittest campaign mode imaginable and zero horror-survival elements compared to the first game.
>>
>>14378421
>With the way things are going now, I'm not really sure what they're going to do for season 2. It seems like they could wrap things up pretty neatly if they wanted to.
Why does everyone seem to think Amazons was written as two separate story arcs?

It's literally in the name. From A to Z. They're only halfway through the alphabet.
>>
File: 1436292831532.png (268KB, 643x483px) Image search: [Google]
1436292831532.png
268KB, 643x483px
>Tlaloc doesn't kill any of the main characters
Sigma died for this?
>>
>>14379536
I also want to add that, even though Jin is hellbent on dying alongside the Amazons, going head-first in the rain isn't a very smart way to guarantee that all of them will die, especially when they all know there would be a chance of leftover survivors. He should have at leasted waited for the rain to end before killing off whatever remains, then off himself.
>>
>>14379536
>squad still goes hunting on the forewarned day of rainy genocide, even going as far as bringing both Amazons along
They were supposed to be warned before Tlaloc was initiated, but Jin forced it to happen abruptly.
>Fuku knows about Mamoru's condition, but does take his time to explain to the group just in case, instead only tellingthe one idiot of the team to "be careful"
He wasn't positive of anything, and he's only human. People make mistakes like that. And even so, Misaki, with a missing arm, wouldn't let Mamoru die.
>Everybody is taking their sweet-ass time hunting one Amazon
Just like every other episode.
>Mizuki suddenly knows everything about Tlaloc and the bracelet
She very clearly overheard Director Mizusawa's phonecall where she described Tlaloc's gas killing Haruka and the armlet saving him.
>and goes to bring it to Haruka without explaining what it does.
>Mom didn't show or explain said bracelet to Haruka ahead of time, making for unnecessary doubt over the project despite being in charge
He definitely wouldn't take it if he knew because he's worried he'll kill people.
Director Mizusawa knows this because she said the only person who could make him take it is [Mizuki, probably]
>Jin's blackmailing goes to waste when even the director wants to continue with the genocide from the start.
Who knows when the chairman would have forced Mizusawa if Jin hadn't demanded she come in early and blackmailed her with the complete destruction of the company (something the chairman couldn't do)?
>>
Haruka is the worst. In addition to having no real conviction, he never listens when he should. The girl he was touting about wanting to protect apparently isn't worth listening to, least of all when she made a long, perilous trip just to give him something. I hope he develops well in season 2, but if we were fortunate, we'd see him die next week.

The Jin segments were great, same goes with the bits with Mamoru, Misaki's negligence notwithstanding.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (96KB, 1277x715px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
96KB, 1277x715px
2spoop
>>
>>14379770

Amazon Omega literally looks like a toy compared to Alpha.
I'm not sure if it has to do with age.
>>
How are the Mamoru apologists gonna defend him this time?

Man i liked Jin, shame he is gonna fucking go crazy, burn half his face and die.

I hate Mizuki.
Haruka is still a fucking retard, he saw first hand what happened that one person he let live almost kills Mizuki but he still don't see the truth, all amazons are monsters and should be kill.
>>
I can't defend Mamoru anymore. I hope he fucking dies.

12 episodes in and I still don't understand Haruka's motivation. I feel this show would have been more interesting if Jin was the msin character.
>>
>>14379536
They were not forewarned about rainy genocide
It wasn't going to happen until Jin blackmailed Mom, not even the director would've been able to force her to risk her science project/son
>>
You all know the second season is going to have an upgrade for Haruka called Amazon Prime.
>>
>>14380189
>>14380321
mamou was cute until he ate someone, hopefully being forced to put him down will make haruka realize things.

I kinda wish lady he "protected" had eaten a bit of mizuki, if the team can get nommed then so can she and would've forced the issue earlier, have Haruka try to explain why protecting amazons is worthwhile to someone he was also supposed to protect and also has a missing arm now.

>>14379904
amazons don't leave corpses so unfortunately we can't even have corpse jin next season...
>>
>>14379904
That was the original plan remember That's what the whole hot spring visit was supposed to be; him leaving for the duration of the gassing then coming back to check out what happened.

I'm salty that the more interesting character is going to die just because they've done nothing to make Haruka compelling.
>>
>>14380321
>12 episodes in and I still don't understand Haruka's motivation.

To be fair, he doesn't much understand it himself either.
>>
File: 104.jpg (238KB, 1024x1354px) Image search: [Google]
104.jpg
238KB, 1024x1354px
>>14380080
Seems partly inspired by the more Rider-like/"human" Amaozn concept art.

That compounded with the context behind this form's existence makes the "cleanliness" intentional.
>>
>just stands there talking when he could of also been putting the gold armlet on
Real smart Haruk...
>>
>>14380423
It's partly inspired by the fact that a stream based adult oriented Rider has never been done before so if any "improvement" needed to be done by season 2 they still have a character that looks remotely like he belongs in the franchise.
>>
>>14380423

Damn that is a swagtastic jacket. Wish that made it beyond concept art.
>>
I couldn't decide which joke to post so I'm putting both. Should I of gone with
a) Man talk about biting the hand that feeds you!
or the more memetastic
b) You should of just ate your cheeseburgers Apollo.
>>
I really hope they don't axe Jin, he's my favorite character of the entire lot and Haruka will never be as fun to watch as him.
>>
>>14381309
Those two are my favorite characters in the show, but I'm not expecting either to survive beyond the next episode
granted I'm surprised that Nanaha even made it to the end of the cour so there's that I guess
>>
>>14380423
Being intentional doesn't stop it from being disappointing in execution.
>>
>>14378877
>Antlions are considered Class B threats in HxH
>Everything outside the border is stronger than them.
I honestly can't imagine how much worse it could get, the Antlions were slaughtering everyone for miles to the point that they basically took over the entire area they were in, and if the King wasn't poisoned it would have basically been over. Netero was on par with Killua's dad or Lucifer and even he lost to Meruem, and they're the top of the top in the series.

>>14381318
I feel like if you had to pick one of the two to survive in the next episode Nanaha is going to make it while berating Jin in the way she does for being an idiot. I'm holding out hope, but I won't be surprised if Jin bites the dust.
>>
>>14381318
He literally tells her in this episode to go off on her own from now on
she's surviving this, Jin's the one who's unfortunately going down
>>
>>14381309
Jin literally did nothing wrong.

During the whole show Jin did just 1 thing wrong and that was letting the human assassin go, meanwhile Haruka let go like 10 assassins, twice.
>>
>>14381353
I like Jin and all, but it's his fault that Amazons exist. That's a pretty big wrong.
>>
>>14381353
While I'm okay with Haruka's "They haven't done anything wrong yet so we shouldn't kill them off right away" mindset, I got conflicted when he was all like "I'm going to protect/save Mamoru!".

Sure, it is heartwarming that he didn't want anything bad to happen to what he considers as family and those close to him. But, Haruka didn't hesitate to kill the bee/hornet lady that has just transformed and tried to assault Mizuki but Mamoru has proven to hurt Misaki. Maybe I want some internal conflict about that instead of a sudden resolve that looked like hypocrisy. Show some time on why he reached that conclusion for crying out loud
>>
>>14381382
It wasn't his fault that they escaped though. If a multi-million dollar corporation specializing on genetically-engineered superhumans did not bother to prepare better security or countermeasures, they are pretty much at fault (inb4 chairman wanted this to happen)

Then again, we are talking about the same company that hired a bunch of non-military-trained nobodies to hunt down said superhumans for dogshit pay.
>>
>>14381387
>"They haven't done anything wrong yet so we shouldn't kill them off right away"
they did that wrong tho, they exist, they shouldn't, they are monsters, guaranteed they are gonna kill and eat someone.

even the inoffensive and pet-like Mamoru crippled a man.

Haruka is actually retarded.
>>
The thing I hate about Haruka is that he never takes responsibility for his actions. There was no consequence to him letting the bee lady go and deceiving his teammates yet again, since he immediately says fuck it when he sees said bee Amazon attacking Mizuki (who just happens to be there) and immediately kills her without remorse. This hypocritical douchebag has never lost a single valuable thing in his life, and yet he thinks he understandings other people's suffering enough to make judgments on others.
>>
>>14381413
All the other arguments Haruka makes for not killing Amazons are smokescreens for the real reason: on an instinctual level he thinks of himself as an Amazon, not a human, and that instinct tells him he's a race traitor for killing them.
>>
>>14381309
No. He can't die. He's been so underutilized and he's the best character.

Haruka a shit. Jin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>14381448
You might say that with the state of Japanese otaku society, Jin was simply too Alpha.
>>
>>14381448
If Jin doesn't make it but Haruka does, I am not even going to bother watch the second season when it comes out.
>>
>>14381472
If Jin doesn't make it but fucking Mamoru does i'm done with this too.
>>
>>14381479
He better mutate into amazon satan or something Hardcore for me to give a fuck.
>>
Why is the oldmen president so lewd disgusting did he play with MOM so hard she seem startled when he goes lewd fuck the oldman
>>
>>14381621
Wesker did nothing wrong.
>>
>>14381621
i really really really hope he is not a villain or a mutated amazon or something.

I want him to be just a random asshole with a ton of power who is creepy but not evil.
>>
>>14378271
>>
>>14381677
>>
>>14381683
>>
>>14381677
>>14381683
>>14381685

What are you trying to do here???.....
>>
the song is goddamn awesome and i love it.
>>
>just had his arm violently torn off by someone he treated like a kid brother
>is bleeding out in a sewer
>said brother is devouring his arm in front of him
>DON'T SHOOT

Misaki, I know you're bleeding out and kind of weak, man, but come on.
>>
>>14381787
Typical "If you shoot Mamoru, you're nothing more than just like the vermin that we're hunting!" reason, I guess.
>>
>>14379770
Who ever thought that Amazons was going to be a horror show?
>>
>>14381799
Not really, he obviously still cares for Mamaru

he is legal shota
>>
File: 1000103417_1.jpg (45KB, 560x368px) Image search: [Google]
1000103417_1.jpg
45KB, 560x368px
CSM Amazons driver when?
>>
Is it possible we could get spoilers before the next eps airs?

I don't feel like waiting this long to see if Jin dies or not
>>
>>14381827

What else would they add other than a plate for Sigma?

...when the fuck does the belt even come out, anyway? I kept thinking it was the end of May, but apparently not.
>>
>>14381674
So basically Kougami who traded his personality with Dr.Maki?
>>
>>14381621
>>14381674
What are the odds that the old man is the original Amazon after realizing humans are shit?
>>
Why do you guys call her MILF Usagi?
>>
Oh. Well, okay then.
>>
>>14382128
Because she played Usagi in the Live Action Sailor Moon and she was a MILF in Wizard
>>
>>14382188
Oh, alright.
There was a live action Sailor Moon?
>>
>>14382065
Considering that thus far it has been it's own thing apart from the name and suits? Not likely.

And, honestly, I don't see the original Amazon ever becoming the sort of person that would unleash genocide for shits and giggles.
>>
>>14382204
Yeah.

It was written by Yasuko Kobayashi and was kind of dark.
>>
>>14382270
Oh damn.

I'll have to check that out sometime.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if Haruka's magical third gen body will turn out to be completely immune to the gas or at least quickly build up enough resistance to survive it.
>>
>>14383081
Calling it now, he is a male clon of Mizuki that has Amazon cells and is actually immortal.

Mizuki is an evolution of humanity and she is an amazon that doesn't eat people, her cells were used to create all the amazon that eat humans.
>>
>>14379855
They should've kept Sigma around and have him turn into the "I'm going to lead the Amazon race against humanity" type character, that way Haruka would've been stuck inbetween two extreme points-of-view instead of him just indecisively disagreeing with Jin
>>
>>14381443
Hell, he even admits that to himself this very episode when he says "I guess I really am one of them/on their side."
>>
>>14382015
More like if Kougami fused with Dr. Maki.
>>
>>14383848
If anything Haruka's liable to turn into that character himself, because >>14381443 >>14383953

What have humans ever done for him anyway? They locked him in a cage and drugged him for years, now they have him killing his own kind. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Haruka went full Wesker.
>>
>>14383985
If Jin does kick it, I hope that Haruka will get new form in the second season that merges his Omega form with Jin's Alpha for the sake of getting a more predatory Amazon look that's closer to the original Amazon.
>>
File: Mulhern absolutely disgusted.png (1MB, 894x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Mulhern absolutely disgusted.png
1MB, 894x1012px
>>14380074
Holy shit.
>>
>>14380074
>>14384016
It was weird how much more grotesque than usual that transformation was
>>
>>14384024
Things from Shin and The Next will be nothing after people got used to that.
>>
We are almost there
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3644581/The-mad-scientist-wants-grow-ears-APPLES-Bizarre-project-create-cheap-body-parts-leftover-produce.html
>>
>>14383848
Yeah, I wish Sigma hadn't doubledied. More screentime away from Haruka's waffling about would be a good thing.
>>
>>14384008
yo listen!

season 2 idea!

Haruka decides to quit humanity and leads the amazons into safety while trying to protect them and stop them from eating humans but he is failling and because he protects them he comes across as a villain because he had to kill humans/soldiers that tried to kill/stop him/the amazons he protects.

timeskip 1 year Jin is resurrected as a full amazon with his personality, memories, basically Jin made what he hates the most by the company but allowed to act freely so he chases and kills amazons on Haruka's amazon free programe.

Jin acts as a hunter/punisher, where he works alone against Haruka and his Amazons but here he is more aggressive and hate them even more, also he dislikes the company that resurrected him because they made him 100% amazon , no trace of humanity.
i have autism i know.
>>
>>14378672
People really can't deal with a flawed protag, even when the show makes a point that he is flawed
>>
>>14384532
The problem is that he always remains flawed and never seeks to improve. Everytime he learns a lesson and tries to do better, he immediately throws away everything he learned and resorts to savagery that just happens to not get as worse as it should have.

Guy has nothing to lose at all.
>>
>>14378421
Second season will probably be the Amazon's that survived tiger lock and evolved.
>>
>>14384555
human is flawed
there is nothing wrong with them being "human"
>>
>explode a dude's head
>rip off a guys arm
>split a bitch in half
Good to see this series keeps delivering
>>
>>14384555
A character doesn't needed to do that, exploring how they are flawed is a valid way to go
>>
>>14384389
I have autism, and I think you're too autistic for my tastes.
>>
>>14384532
>>14384682
>>14384809
Flaws are desirable in characters, that's not the issue. There's hardly any real consequence to Haruka's actions, which stands out given how the series presents itself. Exploring a character's flaws and telling a good story from it is desirable, but so far, this isn't what they've been doing.
>>
>Go. Run away and continue your human-eating existence. I'll protect you.
>Oh, you tried to eat my woman. Now you gotta die.
Fuck you, Haruka. This is not justice.
>>
>>14385149
I think the first one was more like "Go. Run away while I can still make some stupid rationalization on why you're not eating a human (that's not really human blood, just some animal blood that you're eating, right?). I'll protect you."
>>
File: StunHumanBR3.jpg (661KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
StunHumanBR3.jpg
661KB, 1200x1600px
>last ep this friday
>no rhinoceros/stag beetle amazon
Shamefur dispray.
>>
File: BakuryuAnimalBR.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
BakuryuAnimalBR.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>14385283
At least we got some mole action going on.
>>
>>14385283
I mean, there's still a chance one could show up during the second season
>>
>>14381997
Make it larger? The handles are a bit small compared to the prop. Add fancier lighting, have it mimic the spidering out effect they use in the show upon initial henshin.

Offer a beat up version for Jin.
>>
Man, I know people like him and all, but I really can't stand Jin. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. Seeing him go down would be quite nice.
>>
>>14386054
Haruka/Amazon please go back to fucking dying.
>>
>>14378877
>ikb4 Rousho reflects the missiles
>>
>>14378885
Patrick really should have been OG Amazon
>>
>>14386054
He's the most tolerable character in the show because he is the only one who is not dumbed-down by the plot unlike everyone else. However, this is also a flaw because the show is constantly trying to maintain his cool factor to be this ultimate badass no matter what (stylish fighting skills, is a joker but actually smart, has a hot partner, etc...). These factors really make me dislike Jin because it almost feels like the show forces you to like him, which is a shame because his character really just needed to think for himself instead of having the plot shape him.

Still a thousand times better than Haruka tho.
>>
>>14386485
I don't see the characters being "dumbed-down by the plot", more like that Jin doesn't have depth himself.
>...instead of having the plot shape him.
And that's why he's pretty shallow as a character. There's nothing necessarily wrong with having the plot 'interact' with a character, because that's how you can make them develop as a character, and basically show the character being an actual character (showing how they react to such and such, their solutions, etc). Look at what they did with Mamoru's character, for example.

Problem is that Jin doesn't really have much screen time, let alone important screen time. With a bit of retooling, you could probably remove the guy from the show entirely and not have much changed.
Jin lacks depth as a character, and that's because there's not enough plot focusing on him + lack of screentime.
>>
File: 1466568252802.jpg (115KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466568252802.jpg
115KB, 673x960px
>>14386511
We have magazine confirmation. A month apart, thank christ my wallet won't cry.
>>
>>14378862
Majority seem to be the ant type, who are E. The one that gave the team moderate difficulty was a C I think. B outclassed them but they seem to be more experienced and able to keep Bs under control at this point. Though to be fair, they've got Haruka as their DPSer.
>>
>>14378886
>The president of Nozama seems insane
That depends. Is Cake Boss insane yes he is, but that's beside the point because the president is just Cake Boss, only more "I support mad science" vs CB's GREEEEEEED is SUBARASHI!
>>
>>14386485
>disjointed, bipolar behavior
>creepy smile
>totally dependent on Nanaha
>genocidal suicidal aspirations
He's not supposed to be the ultimate badass, you're just misreading his character.
>>
File: ceohno.webm (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ceohno.webm
99KB, 1280x720px
oh god why
>>
>>14387371
He wants YOU
>>
>>14378271
Just finished watching it and holy fuck, I haven't been this excited for a finale since Kuuga.
I'm so glad this show exists and is getting a second season.
>>
File: henshin.jpg (1MB, 4096x1536px) Image search: [Google]
henshin.jpg
1MB, 4096x1536px
>>
>>14387365
This.

Jin is cool, but flawed as fuck. Which to me, only adds to how cool he is, in spite of his issues.
>>
It'll be out tomorrow
>>
>>14381387
>Haruka's "They haven't done anything wrong yet so we shouldn't kill them off right away" mindset
The Amazons at the restaurant had ALREADY EATEN PEOPLE. That what they were in the restaurant to do. That lady wasn't any less guilty before attacking Mizuki than she was after.

>>14380362
Yeah, I was hoping for Mizuki to get eaten right there and Haruka would have to deal with the fact that it was his fault for letting the lady go. It would have been appropriate comeuppance for how he's acted so far. But I guess Mamoru will fill that part instead.

Here's a prediction: Haruka puts the new bracelet on Mamoru, which stabilizes him and takes away his hunger. After the rain, Jin finds out that Mamoru tried to eat someone and wants to kill him. Haruka won't let him, so they fight. After a while Mamoru gets in between them and dies. Or something.
>>
>>14387464
>and is getting a second season.

Sauce?
>>
>>14388342
http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2016/05/ultraman-orb-spinoff-kamen-rider-amazons-season-two-announced/
>>
>>14388359
oh jeez

I bet 10 bucks that in Season 2 they'll revive Jin if he dies without his body melting.
>>
>>14388406
If they make him a sigma zombie that wouldn't be so bad

He would be like the SA-X in metroid fusion
>>
>>14388340
>The Amazons at the restaurant had ALREADY EATEN PEOPLE. That what they were in the restaurant to do. That lady wasn't any less guilty before attacking Mizuki than she was after.

I feel this is the weakest thing about Amazons. If they wanted to go with the whole ambiguous morality route it should've been handled better. Maybe had it so the people in the restaurant have yet to eat anybody and were just about to have their first meal. Then have it so by the time episode 12 rolled around they haven't eaten anybody and so Sailor Moon Milf Amazon becomes desperate.
the way it was handled just looks more like "oh pls let me eat I didn't have human yet today feel bad for me :((("

That also makes me think why they didn't try anything involving the Amazons being manipulative? For all we know maybe the woman could've been manipulating Haruka into letting her eat people since he comes across as a naive dummy to everybody
>>
>>14388801
We've been teased with manipulative Amazons in this series, but their ambition doesn't go beyond luring people to eat. I imagine the Tlaloc survivors will be a lot more deceitful. The show will take a big hit without Jin and Nanaha, so I'd like for the Amazons to conspire on a larger scale.
>>
File: Hookarm.jpg (11KB, 190x241px) Image search: [Google]
Hookarm.jpg
11KB, 190x241px
So, will Misaki get a prosthetic arm now?
>>
>>14388801
I guess it's the same with those non-vegetarians.
They keep eating meat, but at the same time, they demand that others should not kill animals because it's inhumane or something.

something along the line "as long as my meat doesn't shape like a human"
>>
>>14391128
>my meat
Correction, the meat.
>>
>>14379855
Naw it's just there to explain away how they're gonna get rid of all the other vermin they'll never get to. No fucking way a short series like this is gonna get around to all 4000 or so of them.
>>
>>14380080
I thought it was to contrast with Alpha's look and combat style. Alpha looks wild but fights with calm discipline while the less intimidating Omega is aggressive and his fighting style is almost entirely feral.
>>
>>14391128
are you retarded?
>>
Raw is up on Nyaa.
>>
File: TheRapeOfMizusawaReika.gif (4MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
TheRapeOfMizusawaReika.gif
4MB, 300x200px
Out of context Toku is out of context
>>
>>14391704
I'd be surprised if 4000 monsters have died in all of Rider put together. Drive killed them off at a pretty rapid clip to get to 108.
>>
>>14394390
I want to fuck that grandma
>>
File: literallynothingwrong.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
literallynothingwrong.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>14394195
Jesus christ

Haruka is officially the most evil main or "cover" Kamen Rider and Jin literally did nothing wrong. Also the lighting for the Alpha suit was pure fucking sex
>>
>>14395522
What's with that bitrate?
>>
>>14395522
Including that time Haruto gladly sacrificed an orphan, a father with a newborn and a ten year old kid in order to resurrect his waifu?
>>
>>14395522
>Jin literally did nothing wrong.

Except for that time he designed a flesh-eating supersoldier virus. It's not like he didn't know that's what it did. He was totally down with creating the Amazons so they could be used to kill people. The only thing that he's pissed about is that they escaped.

Make no mistake, Haruka is pretty evil himself from a human perspective, but that's what you get when you make a dark and gritty show for appealing to manchildren. There are no heroes of justice to be found here.
>>
File: 34534534534.png (277KB, 574x272px) Image search: [Google]
34534534534.png
277KB, 574x272px
>tfw holding on the spoilers
i must not read
i must not read
i made it this far without spoilers
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-24-01h48m44s996.png (698KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-24-01h48m44s996.png
698KB, 1280x720px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
i hate how everyone fucking lives in the last episode

what a copout
>>
>>14398883
Gotta have something for the second season.
>>
>>14397033
Or when he blew up a world?
>>
>>14398883
>>14398911

>This is literally what IBO fans had to go through
>>
Why is everyone in Amazons an idiot?

>Mamoru ate a burger off the floor of a restaurant he KNEW cooked humans
>Haruka let the unawakened restaurant Amazons go even though they still ate people
>Fuku warned Misaki about Mamoru in the vaguest way possible.
>Misaki protected Mamoru even though he tore his arm off and started eating it
>Jin not waiting out Tlaloc inside instead of going outside to make sure there weren't any survivors, THEN killing himself.
>>
>>14401039
>Mamoru ate a burger off the floor of a restaurant he KNEW cooked humans
>Haruka let the unawakened restaurant Amazons go even though they still ate people

Mamoru is a retarded child and Haruka does whatever the fuck he wants without thinking about the actual consequences.

>Fuku warned Misaki about Mamoru in the vaguest way possible.

He only had a hint of suspicion about Mamoru, and it's not like Misaki didn't understand Fuku's warning, he just chose not to believe it.

>Misaki protected Mamoru even though he tore his arm off and started eating it

People do stupid shit when they care about someone, even though I agree that he should've let Fuku kill Mamoru right there. It's to drive home the "muh team" theme.

>Jin not waiting out Tlaloc inside instead of going outside to make sure there weren't any survivors, THEN killing himself.

Considering how insane he seemed while fighting, he probably doesn't give a shit anymore at this point. That's why he needs Nanaha to slap some sense into him.
>>
>>14401053

It's weird how Jin is the character who makes the most sense regarding what to do about the Amazons, yet even he's still being retarded about it.

I hope everyone gets some sense slapped into them in Season 2
>>
File: Nutted but she still suckin.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nutted but she still suckin.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>14394390
>She will never be your mom.
>You will never make hot raw love with her.

It's damn hard to believe that she was alive when the first ever Kamen Rider premiered.
>>
>>14395522
>Make a 1920x1080 webm of a 1280x720 file
For what purpose
>>
>>14401039

To him, it's okay for them to eat it as long as the meat doesn't shape like human.
For the last episode, he misunderstood into thinking the other amazon ate the human, not the group of unwakened amazon.
At least it looks that way to me.
>>
>>14401183
>amazon
amazons...
>>
>>14386511
Honestly, I think Jin could easily be the most complex character especially since it appears that at least part of the reason he is doing what he is doing is guilt.

But unfortunately, his purpose in the show is to act as a catalyst for Haruka to reach his own conclusion.
>>
>>14401183
>he misunderstood into thinking the other amazon ate the human

But the woman flat-out fucking told him why they were there.
>>
>>14398290
because she is cute and can kick your ass.
both as her character and her actress.
>>
I'm not ready to watch Jin go...;_:
>>
File: dat face.gif (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dat face.gif
4MB, 640x480px
>>
>>14404722

>3 megs for that

Really?
>>
>>14404702
jin doesnt die though
>>
>>14404770
'cause it's a gif
>>
>>14407564

No one fucking dies. Not a one. It's a shitty cheap copout ending.
>>
File: death is cheap.jpg (109KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
death is cheap.jpg
109KB, 900x1200px
>>14407651
Oh boy, those always go over so well.
>>
>>14407651
It works better that way considering there's a second season. The landscape is still just as unpredictable as it'd be had any of the character died. Jin and Nanaha make the show anyway. Can't get rid of them with another 13 episodes waiting.
>>
File: dat face.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dat face.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>14404770
>>
>>14407651

What don't you fuckers get about this not being the end? We still have a whole other 13 episodes coming.
>>
>>14407771
Still with this being more or less "Act 1" it's amazing everyone made it. Especially fucking Mamoru when every body had his number from day 1!
>>
File: amazons.png (795KB, 928x596px) Image search: [Google]
amazons.png
795KB, 928x596px
guys... this is the first time Nozomi's actress has posted about Amazon(or at least that i know off).

what happened?! did everybody died?

don't tell me lol.
>>
>>14407725
>still laggy as fuck
>wrong aspect ratio
>not a .webm
Why can't you just die already?
>>
>>14407725

She looks just like someone I know. How does an ugly person make the sexual with a woman like that?
>>
>>14408750
>How does an ugly person make the sexual with a woman like that?

She's not ugly, and your english is atrocious.
>>
>>14408825
Yours is worse, if you can't tell it's deliberate or that he was calling himself ugly.
>>
>>14408750
She looked OK 20 years ago
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.