[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metroid Prime: Federation Force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

any chance of this getting a full retouch by August?
>>
>>14367176
No, just hope that the game is fun so it doesn't crash and burn.
>>
File: Project GOLEM.png (375KB, 852x438px) Image search: [Google]
Project GOLEM.png
375KB, 852x438px
SHORTEN THE DAMN HEADS AT LEAST

FEDDIES ARE LOCATED ON THE GOLEM'S CHEST AREA, NOT THE HEAD
>>
Did they show ANY news about it this E3?

I'm thinking at this point they'll probably bite the bullet and release it as is. They know not everyone is on board with it, but I'm guessing they don't want to waste time trying to fix it.
>>
>>14367312
what's there to fix?

>MUH ART STYLE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14367176
Nope, if they didn't change things after the initial unveil, it's clear that the developers are too thick headed to follow audience input and just wants to make their "vision".
>>
>>14367330
It's less about the artstyle and more about the overall aesthetic, if that makes any sense.

Look at Wind Waker. There was a ton of people who didn't like the look. However, the gameplay stayed true to Zelda and people found something new to enjoy.

The problem with FF is that the gameplay is vastly different from Metroid. Metroid is single player, exploration gameplay. FF is multiplayer, mission based gameplay. Those are litteraly (in the true sense of the world) exact opposites. If you had FF gameplay with traditional Metroid artstyle, people would be more okay with it. If you had traditional Metroid gameplay with FF artstyle gameplay, people would be okay with it (and we know this to be true because it worked with Wind Waker).

By having a completly different artstyle AND completly different gameplay, there is too much of a disconnect. Does that nessesarly NEED fixing? No. But if you are trying to appeal to fans of a franchise so they will buy your product, why would you shoot yourself in the foot by not looking into a way to make them happy?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.