[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Godannar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Best Gurl.jpg (27KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Best Gurl.jpg
27KB, 640x352px
Just started season 2, why the maintenance crew are so funny and comfy to see and it makes me want them to be the main theme in the series or at least get an spinn off along with "Kouji's Adventures at getting gud"?
Also Godannar thread.
>>
Man, I remember watching this. After a while, the fanservice stopped mattering because the series is really solid.

Gou should've died like halfway into the first season though. He really needed that.
>>
Isn't this the one about mecha wives?
>>
Im glad Shizuru's not dead. that would have sucked
>>
>>14370537
She'll be completely ineffective for the rest of the show. Might as well have stayed dead.
>>
>>14370543

Except for the part where she pilots Godannar alongside Mira

Or got the Oksur running

Or slapped some sense into Annah

you have an extremely shallow definition of what constitutes effectiveness and I hate you for it.
>>
>>14370546
She pilots Godannar twice. The first time was because Go was benched due to virus infection risk, but Shizuru sucked so bad that he had go take her place anyway. The second time yes, she manages to combine with Mira and destroys some generic Mimetic Beast, then they immediately lose the combination. Really fucking impressive.
Kouji comes back for like the last two or three episodes and does more shit than Shizuru did in the entire season.
>>
>>14370537
Mira is better.
>>
How is the show?
Is it good?
>>
>>14370721
It's funny and the whole cast has some charm especially the maintenance crew.
>>
>>14370721
Yes.
>>
>>14366799
Read the official doujin fundraiser before you did?
>>
>>14370721
Nothing mindblowing, but it's fun. Just a shame the best character doesn't really show up until the last two episodes
>>
>>14370841
Clearly, anon, you go from production order and that doujin was the key to bring up the second season.
>>
>>14366799
KONAMI BEST GIRL
>>
>>14370975
that's muh nigga.
>>
File: godannar momochi konamichan.gif (2MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
godannar momochi konamichan.gif
2MB, 704x396px
>>14370975
>>
That one mechanic is voiced by god's damn Princess Tutu. It's a beautiful thing.
>>
>>14375955
And one guy is literally just Kouji.
>>
File: best science ever.jpg (301KB, 704x3960px) Image search: [Google]
best science ever.jpg
301KB, 704x3960px
>>14375961
>has kouji's va
>flashback shows he used to have those pointy sideburns
That theory saying he really is Kouji who dumped Sayaka, ran away and got remarried after getting his shit together was fun
>>
>>14376006
what do you mean "Theory"?
>>
File: 1418291278791.png (188KB, 766x782px) Image search: [Google]
1418291278791.png
188KB, 766x782px
>>14376103
Not him, but here.
>>
>>14375961
I wasn't feeling Godannar too much, but Anna's dad made watching the show through to the end worth it. Anna really did have the best parents. Her mom was great too. It's a wonder she turned out to be less entertaining than either of them.
>>
I wish Mom would have piloted something. She even had a suit towards the end.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.