[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see this on any /m/ charts, is Dolores any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1447529309476.jpg (1MB, 1683x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1447529309476.jpg
1MB, 1683x1516px
I don't see this on any /m/ charts, is Dolores any good?
>>
>>14358520
No. Otherwise it'd be on the charts.

Duh.
>>
>>14358520
Yes. Chartmakers are wannabe watchmojo fags and therefore have no taste.
>>
>>14358520
Dolores, like everything Zone of the Enders, is pretty 5-6/10 at best. It's not super fantastic but it's not bad either.
>>
>>14358520
Depends on your taste. It's one of the four mecha animes i have actually enjoyed.

Also, Dolores a cute! A CUTE!
>>
James Links is literally the best protagonist
>>
>>14358520
This one of my all time favorite anime, best dad has an awesome adventure with his grown ass kids and his giant robot daughteru
>>
it's a really good overlooked /m/ show.
>>
>tfw had this downloaded for AGES

never watched it though tbqh
>>
>>14358520
This is one anime I really feel is worth owning physical copies of. I got Cromartie High school, Giant Gorg, and Escaflowne recently, I should see about getting a box set of this too if it's out there.
>>
>>14358703
Didn't he get a Die Hard episode?
>>
>>14359282

Yes. And it was amazing
>>
Fantastic show, but it's connected to the idolo OVA so you should watch that first. It's also very good and only about an hour or so.
>>
>>14359314
That's a big cockpit.
>>
>>14358520
>implied robophilic pedophilia
>mc is an average joe who just wants to do right by his kids

Literally GOAT robot anime.
>>
>>14361230
His daughter was a looker. And he would kick my ass for saying that.
>>
I liked the scene when he tells Dolores to disengage the AI pilot assist and gets flooded with status screens.
I feel it was a way to justify how Ken was unable to pilot her OF without the AI much to Dingo's amusement.

Not everyone is a seasoned military pilot with rugged good looks and questionable relationship with his former superior Mr.Egret.
>>
>>14361264
>I feel it was a way to justify how Ken was unable to pilot her OF without the AI much to Dingo's amusement.

Dingo is an asshole
>>
James should have adopted Rebecca

she deserves a good dad
>>
>>14361316
Deserves a good dicking
>>
>>14361335

she's a good girl.

Not a smart girl but a good one
>>
File: 1238418644250.jpg (183KB, 1050x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1238418644250.jpg
183KB, 1050x1000px
>>14361256
He would
>>
>>14361693
>IX
sides
earth
>>
>>14361316
What's super tragic about this is that Radium probably would've been a pretty okay dad if if they hadn't taken what drove him crazy to start with and literally rebuilt him with cybernetics made of it. Jesus christ what a horrible decision.
>>
>>14358992
Good luck finding it. It's been out of print for quite a while, and I don't know if anyone else picked up the license. I grabbed the ZOE boxset a few years back, which was a thinpak containing Dolores and Idolo.
>>
Dolores is a highly annoying highly advanced mech. She can pwn anything else (besides another of the same) in a fight. She can telleport.

Deathscythe custom is the only thing that even comes close.
>>
>>14362415
Eh. Dolores isn't really a particularly huge offender within the context of Zone of the Enders. Pretty much any Orbital Frame of a similar design will butcher the fuck out of the series line machines.

Testament, Iblis, Dolores, Hathor[/b], Jehuty, and Anubis are all pretty crazy, but any Type-C orbital frame is a pretty badass mecha.
>>
>>14361693
>IX pic
Fug that is good.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.