[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Fleet / X Bomber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: CkxL5oQWsAQ-RpT.jpg-large.jpg (41KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
CkxL5oQWsAQ-RpT.jpg-large.jpg
41KB, 300x426px
Discotek picked up that show where Go Nagai decided to be Gerry Anderson for a while. Limeys who are actually familiar with it, what should we expect?
>>
>>14353304
I've got old raws up in my mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/blfwq9vvcvqmd//misc

Not an UKer, but I've watch some of it dubbed and raw, it's a decent SF tv show with a robot and some spaceships and stuff.
Nothing life-changing but I found it enjoyable.

Dub name for the black guy is Barry Hercules which is a really great name.
>>
It's pretty cool, but the robot doesn't get to fight in many episodes. There's a short documentary about it on bakabt https://bakabt.me/torrent/182258/star-fleet-the-story-of-the-production-x-bomber-the-story-of-the-production-x-bomber-tshs

Appearantly the UK wanted to fund a second season, but there was a fire in the studio in Japan and the props were destroyed.
>>
>>14353326
His original name is pretty hilarious: Bongo Heracles.
>>
Brian May from Queen did the theme song for this shit!
>>
>>14353387
I'm pretty sure that's a song that he did later based on the theme song. Kind of Iron Maiden's The Prisoner is not actually from the series, they're just fans of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD-9NZsYCQw
>>
>>14353326
>>14353361
Also, Shigeru Chiba voices him in the original version.
>>
>>14353360
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!

Also kiara was awsome.

Dai x was great.
A huge screaming robot.

It was beautiful.
>>
>>14353361
Yeah, I can see why that got changed.

If not for Wakfu being a complete shit show of a dub I'd love to see more UK Dubbed stuff.
>>
>>14355965
Monkey's pretty cool. It's a saiyuki story. The dubbing is a bit chop-socky intentionally, but the writing's sharp.
>>
>>14355965
K.O. Beast apparently got a dub for the first three episodes that involves a melting pot of accents. Not sure if it's online though.
>>
>>14355965
Check out pretty much every early 90s Manga UK dub then. Or that short lived 2000s gag dub of Urusei Yatsura that was on BBC3.
>>
>>14353304
it's like mazinger and Thunderbirds had a babe. Like exactly that.
>>
>>14358159
Yeah, if more of BBC3's output was that and less of pramface we might have gotten somewhere with all that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.