[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #961

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 617
Thread images: 80

File: Xiaomu 01.jpg (312KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Xiaomu 01.jpg
312KB, 595x842px
Previous Thread:
>>14338667

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BgMcmBJc

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/

6/30 - OGMD's Japanese release date
8/5 - OGMD's SEA region release date

Moon Dwellers PV1 English Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-PL1dQWeU

OGMD PV 2 English Sub:
https://youtu.be/_5UGLCXv-00

SRW OG extra: Beach Picture Drama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KytW2gLtR2A

SRW V teaser PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI
>>
TOKIHANATE
HAGANE NO YAIBA
>>
Shirtless Tiffa pls
>>
Okay, let's play a game, my friends and pals.

Let's say you're Uncle Banpresto, and have gone back in time to like two weeks ago when they were deciding the series for SRW V. Now, you can't change the new series, but what you CAN do is change the shows they're reusing from Z3.

What this means is that you can swap ANY of these shows:

Zeta Gundam
Char's Counterattack
Gundam Unicorn
SEED Destiny
00 Trailblazer
Full Metal Panic
Shin Mazinger
Getter Robo Armageddon
Zambot 3
Daitarn 3

For another show from the Z3 library.

Whatcha gonna do?
>>
>>14340830
Girls can't be shirtless, that's lewd.
>>
>>14340812
Famitsu interview pastebin: http://pastebin.com/NNAwQVZu

Dengeki PS interview pastebin: http://pastebin.com/KmREE17e
>>
>>14340805
Almost feels like they're trolling, especially with something like including ZZ.

"Oh, you wanted ZZ in Z, did you? Too bad, here V."
>>
>>14340837
Famitsu 23rd June 2016

Super Robot Taisen 25th anniversary interview with Terada Takanobu (BB Studios, producer) and Satake Shinya (Bandai Namco Entertainment, producer)

V is the first time Satake is getting involved with SRW, but he's sticking to business stuff like advertising. Terada says that as someone who has worked on various tokusatsu games, Satake is a reliable producer who has passion in handling characters.

Satake explains that V's Voyage comes from how this year is going to be a turning point for the series. Terada adds that it took them a long time to settle on this title.

Interviewer asks why V is a standalone. Satake says that it's because they considered how it's going to be localised for Asia. Terada says that he's felt the love of the fans whenever he participated in overseas events, and wants to make this a game that foreign fans will love. He also says that this doesn't mean that they're not going to make a long series again. Satake adds that OGMD and V's overseas releases were decided on before they even started development, and that Voyage also refers to SRW crossing the sea (Terada says that's the first time he's hearing this, and reiterates that it's a standalone so that new overseas fans can get in to the game easily).

Terada says that the localisation teams include not just people who love robot anime, but also fans of SRW itself, and says that when they announced OGMD's localisation at a Taiwanese event earlier this year the reaction was far greater than he'd expected.

The interviewer asks if checking the translations like names of units and characters is difficult, and Terada says that because of the massive amount of battle lines the translators' jobs are far tougher than what the Japanese side is doing. With V, they also have to get the rights owners of the various series to check and approve the translations as well.
>>
>>14340835
Fuck you, I'm bringing back Gravion and King Gainer
>>
>>14340835
The only thing I would do is swap out Trailblazer for Votoms.
>>
>>14340835
-Zambot and Daitarn
+Do I really have to pick from Z3?
I don't want to.
>>
>>14340843
The interviewer says fans are probably happy about the multi-platform release. Satake says that surveys say that a lot of the fans like playing games on portables, and that's why they're releasing on both Vita and PS4. He also says that cross save is in again.

When asked how they decided on the series in V, Terada says that it was different from usual this time, and that it took longer. He's sure that some of the series in V are surprising for the fans, and Yamato 2199 was surprising for him as well. He'd previously wondered if they could get Yamato in several times before, but this time Bandai Namco Entertainment told him that they wanted something surprising, and that led to Yamato 2199. As for the other series, they focused more on the requests in the survey postcards that come with the games while trying to get lineup that appeals to a wide audience. They focused way more on the surveys this time, spending more time researching, with BNE and BB Studio working together. He knows that it's still hard to get a lineup that would please every last fan, and considers that the eternal problem SRW has to face. He also wanted to put in new facets of crossovers in V, which is why there are more series from manga and novels in this time. They had to juggle answering users' requests while using series that would be surprising, but this is something they'd done before. Still, he wants to know what the reactions to V's lineup are like moreso than ever.
>>
>>14340835
Swap out Zambot 3 for Diebuster.
Swap out Daitarn 3 for Trider G7 (I ain't giving up my Ikue Snacks, screw that shit)
Swap out 00 Trailblazer with Turn A Gundam
>>
>>14340854
The interviewer asks if they're improving the battle animations and Terada acknowledges this. System-wise, it's mostly going to be the usual stuff, but with some new features, and they're also adding something like OGMD's beginner's mode for new players. Because V's the 25th anniversary release and a standalone, there might be people playing an SRW for the first time in some time. This mode is for them and the new players both in and outside of Japan. The mode isn't exactly the same as OGMD's, though, and has some new stuff.

Terada and Satake conclude the interview saying that they hope V will reach a wide audience, which includes people who haven't played the series in some time, and new players outside of Japan, and younger players who've never touched the series before, and that they'll learn of the appeal of the series from it.
>>
>>14340835
Replace Daitarn with Big O and Zambot with Macross 7. I mean, not just Basara and Gamlin but Max and Battle 7 too.

They have all the sprites for Fire Bomber units and can just recolor Gamlin's VF-22 for Max and Miria.

I'd keep the rest as is.
>>
>>14340835
Replace Zambot and Daitarn with Wing and Frontier.
>>
>>14340860
Dengeki Playstation vol. 616
Super Robot Taisen 25th anniversary interview with Terada Takanobu

Terada's favourite seishin is kiseki/miracle, his favourite part is mega booster, the robots he'd like to pilot in real life are "first Gundam, then an AT, then Combattler V", and he's been playing Gundam Breaker 3 at lot lately, using only Katoki designs repainted in Titans colour schemes.
He says that while you might not be able to tell from the outside, a lot has changed on the inside for SRW in the past five years.

F and F Final were the biggest turning point for the series. F Final was supposed to really be the final SRW game, and they put all their effort into it, but it ended up doing so well that the series continued. After that was Alpha, where they restarted the story from scratch, which also became a turning point for the battle animations. 2001's A was pretty big too as it marked the start of their portable releases which continue up till now, so it could be considered one of the pillars of the series.

Outside of the games themselves another thing that stands out to him is the commercials, especially the one for OGs where they made him run through Akihabara. It wasn't his idea.
The reasoning behind the series choices for a game change from game to game. How they choose series has changed a lot from before, though, because since the series has been going for 25 years the age group of the user base has spread out as well, so now they have to go through several meetings when choosing series.

They used to first decide on what the story would be like, and then choose the series that would fit in. Now they choose the series first, and then look for ways to connect them (through similar settings).
>>
>>14340835
Well I take out 00 and Destiny for X and The Big O, Maybe take out Zambot and replace it with Dai-Guard. It depends in what mood I am in.
>>
>>14340867
>possibility to use Wing EW
>more Sayonara no Tsubasa
I'll take it
>>
>>14340873
The plot for Alpha was done before they even started development. This was Terada's idea. But because the series for the final game hadn't been decided on when they first came up with the plot, Alpha 3 ended up completely different from what they had planned.

They try to mix up the game systems (platoons or single units, etc.) with each release so that users can choose what they like. In series like OG though they try to stick to the same system.
The idea for OG came from Cybuster. They thought that having an original enemy would be the best way to wrap up the story, and had plans to make a separate Cybuster game from the beginning (Lord of Elemental). After that they started making original characters the protagonists from 4 and on, and they got the idea to make a game with only originals.

One thing they constantly try to achieve is pleasing fans of the series used in SRW.

JAM Project approached SRW before they were formed, telling Terada of how there was going to be a group made of numerous anison singers, and he felt that it had a similar concept to SRW. He hears that since JAM is popular overseas, a lot of foreigners first learn of SRW through JAM's music. When making the theme songs, they give JAM a summary of the story and keywords to use as lyrics.

At the end he mentions again that a lot, including the market, has changed around SRW in the past five years, and he's been constantly been thinking of what to do in the next five years. He looks forward to doing another interview for the 30th anniversary.
>>
>>14340862
Then so SEA release because HG being huge dicks.
>>
>>14340835
-Zambot 3
-Daitarn 3
+Big O
+Gargantia
>>
>>14340840
Hathaway's Flash too. They usually never lets you use him, but he's suddenly playable for no reason.

Or that "Mazinger's true power".
>>
File: IS THE MOON OUT YET.jpg (38KB, 539x620px) Image search: [Google]
IS THE MOON OUT YET.jpg
38KB, 539x620px
>>14340830
My my, you're thirsty are you?
>>14340835
>Whatcha gonna do?
Nothing because there's hardly anything worth bringing in from Z3 that wasn't already brough over, but I'll take out SEED anyway for any other show from Z3 because fuck SEED and fuck SEED Destiny.
>>14340836
You there, shut up.
>>
>>14340840
I doubt it's trolling of any sort and more of "what can we reuse and what can we update or supplement it with so that people can't call us Lazypresto."
>>
>>14340835
Keep:
Obviously you would keep Shin Mazinger because you're implementing Zero.

I would keep Destiny because it lends itself to jokes with Cross Ange.

I only want to drop Evangelion in retrospect knowing it's "Units Only" but I would keep it if they were actually gonna try to work its plot in and make it good (somehow)

Add from Z3:
Gunbuster/Diebuster
Votoms

I think that's about it really? For me anyway, apparently I'm just not a big fan of Z3's cast list.

Cut:
Can't see any use for 00 Gundam, especially since its AYYYY LMAO buddy Macross Frontier is gone.

Zam 3 and Daitarn 3 but that's just personal apathy speaking.

I'm kind of worried about how FMP would be handled - they basically covered the plot in both Z3 games right? Did they miss anything out that could particular be added? It's like using Evangelion's full 26 episode plot 2 times in a row - it might get a little old.

I like Armageddon but if it's going to be plotless then it's pretty pointless to me - especially if they aren't going to create a new mix of HEATs.
>>
>>14340877
>He looks forward to doing another interview for the 30th anniversary.
That's a deathflag.
>>
>>14340830
We aren't doing this again.
>>
>>14340886
>I'm kind of worried about how FMP would be handled - they basically covered the plot in both Z3 games right? Did they miss anything out that could particular be added?
FMP's inclusion in Tengoku is terribly butchered, both plot-wise and unit-wise. There are tons of possibilities if they're not being lazy.
>>
>>14340883
Where you getting that stuff from? I don't think I have that particular pic, just one from the same artist with multiple gals.
>>
>>14340886
>Did they miss anything out that could particular be added?
They basically cut every single fucking character who hasn't showed up in the anime yet.

Leonard has three cronies in Eligors who serve as the big bosses at the end. In Tengoku one of them showed up and died in a map event, one never even piloted and just faded into nothing, and I think the third didn't even fucking appear.

None of the novel-exclusive robots aside from the Belial and Laevatein showed up. The mass production Behemoths were supposed to be the complete fullly-armed Amalgam model but what we get in the game are the fucking hobo terrorist model armed with a fucking stick. The Leviathans and Eligors were cut entirely.

Yes they fucking missed stuff.
>>
>>14340900
>Where you getting that stuff from?

My secret network of lewd agents.
>>
A friendly reminder that W is one of, if not, the best SRW game, and that you should all play it if you already haven't.
>>
>>14340835
FMP goes out the window for Gunbuster, especially if we can get the Sizzler and Excelion. Maybe even those RX-7 shitbots if they'd do the plot from the beginning for once.

Daitarn gets to leave, VOTOMS takes its place.

Evangelion goes bye bye, in its place we get Macross 7 (assuming that we actually get its plot and the Battle 7 this time).

If I could change things up so that Zambot gets to have its plot, I'd say keep that, but if not, change it for Godmars. Maybe we could get Marg this time.
>>
Saburou Isamu grew up as an orphan from Roppongi and was adopted by Professor Suzu Sumiko. With the exception of his strong sense of justice, Isamu didn't have much going for him. At least, not until that fateful day.
Chouko Chouchou is an enigmatic girl whose past is shrouded with mystery. She appeared on the day of the Escalated Expanse after falling from the sky and landing on Isamu. She did not come alone, though, and brought with her a mighty robot named Sesoosis. With Isamu making the pact, he know acts as Sesoosis' pilot, with Chouko as the subpilot.

Super Robot Wars V is due for release on January 12 2017.
>>
>>14340908
I actually bought it at ebay and hopefully getting it on the 17th if not the 24th.
>>
>>14340892
>>14340902
In that case, I stand corrected I guess, I'll keep it if it's going to be "done right" this time
>>
>>14340917
>if it's going to be "done right" this time
The fuckers just didn't have the balls to attach voices to characters that haven't been voiced in the anime yet.

I doubt they grew any in the interim.

HOPEFULLY we at least get the units though.
>>
>>14340908
I want to feed her cosmic brownies.
>>
>>14340913
セソーシス.
A mighty name for a mighty robot.
>>
>>14340902
Also the final battle doesn't took place in Merida Island and that took out the hype.
>>
>>14340873
>Katoki designs repainted in Titans colour schemes

Terada has 50/50 taste it seems
>>
>>14340920
Won't those characters be voiced in the new anime by the time V comes out?

>>14340913
I want to say this is fake but
>strong sense of justice
>fateful day
>enigmatic girl whose past is shrouded with mystery
>falls from the sky
>brings a robot
It's the Banpresto OG bingo right there
>>
>>14340927
Wasn't Leonard's final plan changed to?
Like, mass genocide with the Lance of Longinus?
>>
>>14340886
FMP's stuff in Z3 was kind of mishandled. Sure, we finally got Spacesub but they missed the obvious Gendo + Leonard teamup, nor did they actually give Kurz his Shadow he uses for a bit.

There's also the lack of any between Kurz, Mao and post upgrade Sosuke nor the combo that was in W with Clousaeu.
>>
>>14340837
There's something about their "Yay, we're finally going overseas! :)" attitude coupled with the fact that their series list contains, amongst other things, untranslated Light Novels, a series only available in crabsticks and Cross Ange.
>>
>>14340932
He's clearly talking about a Tallgeese in Titans colours.
Clearly.
>>
>>14340927
don't fucking remind me

>Launch the Laevatein with these emergency boosters and break through Amalgam's defence lines to reach TAROS!

>Oh wait TAROS isn't here, they moved it to the Evangelion place lol

>>14340934
>Won't those characters be voiced in the new anime by the time V comes out?
The new anime which hasn't officially been announced yet aside from "we're planning one"?
>>
>>14340941
When they say "overseas" they don't mean anything Westward.

Taiwan is getting all the love.
>>
>>14340941
Don't forget the series based on an Imperial Japanese Navy battleship they're putting in a game targeted at a region the Japanese Empire BTFOd in WW2
>>
>>14340934
I doubt the anime will be out soon. Gotoh said something about being done before olympic, so probably like 2018.

>>14340941
Gunpla is popular in asia so Crossbone and Hathaway are the right choices.
Cross Ange is there for Mizuki Nana.
>>
>>14340950
Yeah but are series like the Braves exactly super popular in Taiwan either?
>>
>>14340941
>untranslated Light Novels, a series only available in crabsticks
They're available in Asia in Chinese.

>and Cross Ange.
Super popular in Asia which has shit taste in general.

>>14340957
Yes they are.
>>
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-10-sony-confirms-playstation-4k

Now you can play games at 1080P 30FPS instead of 900P sub 30FPS
>>
>>14340908
W was my favorite SRW until Z1 came out. It may have been easy, but it was really good.
>>
>>14340975
Whoopty fucking doo is there any benefit outside of the whole "MUH 40KP 2360FPS" shit?
>>
>>14340935
It's fine if they changed the entire build up as well. But they don't.
>>
>>14340999
People who are serious about fighting games take that shit to heart, apparently.
>>
>>14340999
Having a potentially stable framrate for once would be nice.
If you don't care then you can stick with your normal PS4 or whatever.
>>
>>14341008
As someone who is deep into fighting games its stable 60. Stable 30 is nice as well depending on the game.
>>
>>14341011
I don't have a PS4 yet. I have been trying to save up but shit gets in the way.
>>
>>14340704
>>14340734
J's theme is something along the lines of "wow, half-human/half-alien hybrids are cool!", "Space Racism is bad!" and "genetically engineered dudes are ok, don't hate them even if they're literally space jesus"

every single person in the cast is either genetically engineered, half alien, or is there to complement Calvina's RIPANDTEAR character arc, which was honestly pretty nice. Or they're Zeorymer and they're there to be the backup OG plot.

Honestly I think a lot of the SRW games (especially the standalones) do try their best to unify series with central themes. W did the same with its shit, didn't it?
>>
>>14340985
That's alright anon, Z is pretty good as well.
>>
>Yamato is in
>no other series involving Earth being fucked up

yeah sure riddhe go get mad about muh purus, that's definitely more important than gamilas space nukes from pluto

ON THE OTHER HAND I will get to kill Desler with bonta-kun
>>
>>14341034
>Forgetting Cross Ange
>>
>>14341008
Having a stable framerate of at least 30 is all I ask of a game, stable being the important part since 60 FPS with massive drops is just as bad as 30 FPS with massive drops.

Unfortunately a lot of console games the last few gens all fall into the later category.
>>
>>14340913
100% legit
no sarcasm
>>
>>14341034
Armageddon.
Shin Z shit, depending on where it starts.
Depending on they pull a D too, Gundams could've led to a Bad End.
>>
As hype as Might Gaine is, it's the wrorg Yuusha for a SRW about space voyages

You need Goldran

>actual trip on a galaxy railway
>captain shark
>Serious Walzac as recurring boss
>unlimited shenanigans
>>
>>14341032
I don't know enough Japanese when I played W so I can't really tell, but GGG's bullshit curing PoD Akito was nice.

Looking forward to how they'll cure him in V.

>tfw they don't
>>
>>14341032
>Or they're Zeorymer and they're there to just murder everything

Fixed for you.
>>
>>14341057
The massive lack of series involving a lot of time spent far, far away from Earth in a game with Yamato is pretty weird.

Makes me wonder just how much of Yamato's plot is gonna be solved with Boson Jumping.
>>
>>14341057
Aside from Yamato, Voyage doesn't really seem to be about any voyages.
Hell, it's the first time in years since Macross, THE space voyage mecha show, hasn't shown up in SRW.
>>
File: shin-mazinger-zero-4-pic-15.jpg (304KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shin-mazinger-zero-4-pic-15.jpg
304KB, 833x1200px
>>14341034
There's Zero, but I think it's unit only. Plus technically it got unfucked with timeline jumping.
>>
>>14341056
I can see a timeskip/tone shift as the bombardment of Earth also causes Invaders, Mykene and Angels to come in, and someone drops Axis because why.the fuck not

Then it's one year to save the earth time
>>
>>14341070
Maybe they actually listened to the complaints that Macross are getting too much attention, but they handled that in the wrong timing.

Well, Nadesico is there to fulfill the same purpose and there's a Yamato Nadeshiko pun.
>>
>>14341071
Unit only doesn't necessarily mean it won't have any plot, just that it's not gonna be its OWN plot.

Like Dancouga in J working for Mithril and Shapiro joining the Gradosians instead of Muge.
>>
>>14341080
Frontier does have the problem of being way, way, way fucking out past the solar system.

Using SDF again could've been nice.
>>
>>14339724
>Double God Arrow from that one pachinko is in the game.

>>14340500
Shadow Mirror was missing a lot of their equipment (like their SRX), didn't have any DGGs and only had one Grungust, had the pilot of one of their best robots turn traitor, had so few pilots they had to rely on the DC to fill ranks, got smacked around by the Einst, and were missing things like Cybuster and RKO over the OG cast.

>>14340611
Yeah, for all the issues the new formula has called, remember that the old formula created the "EVERY SINGLE ENEMY FACTION IS WORKING TOGETHER (at worst there's two blocs of factions) EVEN WHEN THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE" thing from a lot of older games.

>>14340695
It is a very, very dumb show, but it is by far not the worst show I've watched, and it is also not the worst thing that's gotten into SRW.

>>14340760
What was the last standalone with SR points, Impact?

>>14340886
>I only want to drop Evangelion in retrospect knowing it's "Units Only" but I would keep it if they were actually gonna try to work its plot in and make it good (somehow)

If you're talking about V, they are doing that for 1 and 2. It's Q that's plotless, it's there for Mari and possibly one or two other things.
>>
>>14341086
GUESTS AND POSEIDAL

FRIENDS FOR NO REASON

DR. HELL AND GIHREN ZABI

FRIENDS
FOR
NO
REASON
>>
>>14341086
I hope Umbilical cable is back. They're too lazy to code that ability in Z3 so they give us @3's S2 engine instead.
>>
>>14341057
Goldran's one of those ones that I dunno how they'd run it in SRW.

I mean, deep space SRW, of course, but half the show is on Earth, and they'd have to rush like fucking maniacs to cover all the plot points properly because the requirement for the Rail of Light to show up is ALL of the Earth Braves (all 8/10 if you count Golgon and Kaiser) have to be together. But because of the major importance of the deep space section, you can't spend the entire plot on Earth, either. On top of that, Advenger moves at speeds that no non-Goldran craft would be easily able to keep up with (over the span of like two months he crosses MULTIPLE GALAXIES.)

They'd have to change the plot around a few ways to get it to work in most given games. On the other hand, totally worth getting to work, because CAPTAIN SHARK.
>>
>>14341112
Brave Saga, Matt, Brave Saga.
>>
>>14341086
>It is a very, very dumb show

Did you enjoy anything from it?
>>
I want Exkaiser in SRW. X to X really made him grow on me.
>>
>>14341083
I would say they could revisit the "Getter Rays evolve Mazinger" thing that birthed Mazinkaiser back in F, as a way to combat Hades (which is a fight I hope happens in V), but then, why call it ZERO after it changes?

Then again, was there a reason to call it Mazinkaiser back in F, aside from making sure it was recognized as a new unit?
>>
File: E0RTnfH.jpg (44KB, 498x371px) Image search: [Google]
E0RTnfH.jpg
44KB, 498x371px
>>14341129
>Why call it ZERO?
>>
>>14341129
>Getter Rays devolve Mazinger
>why call it ZERO after it changes?

Fixed.
>>
>>14341120
I don't know how Brave Saga did it, enlighten me.

>>14341123
Lolipop-chan was best character, the fact that Embryo set himself up as a harem god but kept having his old beaus figuring out he was a gigantic load of shit and leaving him was pretty great, and though it took most of the show, I like how Ange's character eventually progressed in some ways (things like that last conversation with her sister).

Also it had giant robots and dragons fighting each other and fighting together and that is great.
>>
>>14341086
>worst thing that's gotten into SRW
What is this for you anyway?
>>
>>14341161
Gonna be a really close matchup between Tobikage and Neo Byston Well there. There's some other bad things that have gotten into SRW, but most of them are either salvageable (Wings of Rean) or are things I haven't seen (the SEEDs, Wing, AGE, Evangelion Q, whatever else.) so I can't comment too terribly much on them.
>>
So /srwg/ I am going on a 4 hour trip this weekend, I need a music playlist for driving that long.
>>
>>14341173
Oh, and VOTOMS Alone Again and Aquarion Evol are in that top worst match. Kind of forgot they were a thing.

Cross Ange is sitting somewhere on the same line as Wings of Rean, Macross Zero, and their ilk.

>>14341189
Get a lot of JAM Project's 5+ minute songs. GONG, SKILL, Wings of Legend, ROCKS, VICTORY, and things like that. Some of the close to 5 minute ones too (Toki Wo Koete's vocal versions).

Then snag Grungust Zan and War God Of Steel's vocal versions as well as some of the other existing ones. That should be a good starting point.
>>
>>14341189
4 hours of nothing but Desire, Destine and Duologue on loop.
Don't do Drumfire or you'll go2fast
>>
File: picture359.jpg (123KB, 520x843px) Image search: [Google]
picture359.jpg
123KB, 520x843px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmR4rOFMugA
>>
>>14341196
Thanks for the recommendation but I can't use songs that pump me up. It leads me to do stupid and dangerous shit.
>>
>>14341210
That's my face before I stake'd Kaguya's ass.
>>
>>14341215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx3jjrbYrQw
I played this song on the loop on my trip before.
>>
>>14341221
Okay that seems good.
>>
>>14341189
Copy the Initial D OST and you're great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF7QX0hfv8o
>>
>>14341086
>Shadow Mirror was missing a lot of their equipment (like their SRX), didn't have any DGGs and only had one Grungust, had the pilot of one of their best robots turn traitor, had so few pilots they had to rely on the DC to fill ranks, got smacked around by the Einst, and were missing things like Cybuster and RKO over the OG cast.

So what you're saying is that SM tech was worse than OG tech.

A weapon only matters if you have access to it.
>>
>>14341215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy1PCrfD4jY
Accentier's comfy as shit bro
>>
File: 1463960181235.jpg (73KB, 1024x738px) Image search: [Google]
1463960181235.jpg
73KB, 1024x738px
>>14341233
>>
>>14341234
In terms of raw tech prowess, SM is better. But a lot of little things went wrong/different in their timeline like the Balmar never invading and Kyosuke being the one who went full Einst.
>>
>>14341237
eurobeat is all you need for those travels
>>
>>14341233
Yeah that is what made shit worse. I was going through the backwoods of Virginia at like 1 am which has tons of fucking twists and turns. It was also December, there was ice and shit.

Anyways one of my friends who were in the car thought it would be funny if they played Initial D music. That caused me to not give a fuck about safety and panic happened. I was getting too into the music.
>>
>>14341189
Rather than music, get the following

>Richard Pryor's That Nigger's Crazy, Is It something I said, or Bicentennial Nigger.
>Eddie Murphy's Raw, or Delirious.
>Dave Chapelle's Killing Them Softly
>nearly anything by George Carlin or Bill Hicks

Makes for a smoother ride. It's what I usually listen to whenever I'm making the trip from Bahrain to Kuwait to visit family, which is a 4~6 hour journey depending on conditions at King Fahad Bridge or the Nuwaiseeb Border.
>>
>>14341189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kREU_bHn78
>>
>>14341248
did you crash? no? one of those fucks had a heart attack?
>>
>>14341243
I wonder how crap their universe is at this point, since they all booked it over here and left Beowulf free reign.

The 64 OGs probably died over in that 'verse.
>>
Anyone have any idea how the mission reqs in this event on X-O work?
>>
>>14341243
Raw tech prowess rarely matters in a war.

Though come to think of it, SM's SRX probably would've been worse. No Rai, no Mai, no Ingram....did they even have an R-Gun?
>>
>>14341260
Of course I did not crash, also one saw his life flash before their eyes. Lets say once we hit civilization I was not allowed to drive.
>>
File: srwfgo.png (2MB, 1178x1694px) Image search: [Google]
srwfgo.png
2MB, 1178x1694px
>>14341263
>>
>>14341265
oh man, I love whoe The Inspector opens with Ryusei eating a REVOLVING STAKE in the face and dies like a bitch
>>
>>14341265
It's a proven fact that based on the units that actually made it over that they were ahead of the OG verse. Remember how they reacted to the R Eins back in OG2?
>>
>>14341234
What the Shadow-Mirror lacked were ace units, and more importantly a supply of talented and experienced pilots to fly them, because Beowulf slaughtered their Steel Dragons. In terms of the base grunt units and things they could readily mass-produce, the Shadow-Mirror were far superior to the main OGverse until several years later when the Gaia Sabers started deploying mass-production machines like the Relion, and we know the Gaia Sabers got at least some technological assistance from Euzeth because of the Air Christmas being teleport-capable. Shadow-Mirror ace units like Soulgain and Angelg are still every bit as viable as they were with minimal to no upgrades from what they had when first deployed. The technology base was there, but they lacked personnel, especially Psychodrivers, and the more magic-driven assets the Steel Dragons enjoy.
>>
>>14341276
All the R-Eins was was a completed and Mass Produced R-Blade, it's not like SM technology was light years ahead of the OG universe, let's not forget that the Thrudgelmir is technically OG technology
>>
>>14341276
Ryoto says "those things have to be from the future, quite far actually"
basically even grunts were technologically more advanced
>>
>>14341281
>Beowulf slaughtered the steel dragons
We don't know that fact for sure besides the SRX team and even that was just in the inspectors, Rai died during the Berserk trooper incident, Elzam died in the Elpis Incident along with Leona and I'm pretty sure it's implied Sanger was killed by the Shadow Mirror
>>
When will KONMAI free Hudson?
>>
>>14341293
Wasn't Compatikaiser in the SM universe team too?
>>
>>14341293
well, the SRX is supposed to be top of the line unit of the team, at least by that point
the fact that the most advanced unit got fucked by a custom gespenst (einsted, but still) and when he later summons not-cybuster, not-srx and not-grungust (along that other sunglasses mecha thing) suggest those also got rekt by beowulf
>>
>>14341293
True, but still, they were missing most of the talented pilots they could have gotten to fly their high-spec machines, which meant they couldn't leverage their technology advantage. They were basically down to a skeleton crew, and barely any bigger even after teaming up with the DC. Mass-produced W-Numbers aren't a substitute for real aces.
>>
>>14341307
Weren't the W Numbers as good as actual aces though? I'm pretty sure that's why they were made in the first place
>>
File: 26A-003.png (451KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
26A-003.png
451KB, 640x360px
>>14341304
>>14341293
>rewatch final episode
>mfw Hugo was in it and I forgot
>>
>>14341323
Obari Cry Wolves look amazing.
>>
>>14341323
I think Divine Wars had Ibis, Sleigh, Yuuki and Carla in it as cameos also
>>
>>14341323
Yeah that final episode was like, "LOOK AT ALL OF THESE COOL PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER OG GAMES, 2ndOG ANIME NEVER."
>>
File: 26A-133.png (465KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
26A-133.png
465KB, 640x360px
>>14341323
>Beowulf himself has a revolving stake

Also the thing with him being attached to the machine comes from the old Impact comic anthologies where a bunch of people interpreted Alfimi as being like that (no legs, growing out directly from the Perseinlichkeit).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Why is this game so hated?
I'm having fun with it.
>>
>>14341330
Just Ibis and Sleigh, iirc. They actually have dialogue too. At least as far as I can recall.
>>
>>14341323
Touma was in too, but no body likes him
>>
>>14341313
The actual numbered ones were, the mass-produced ones were just equivalent to trained pilots.
>>
File: IMG_3527.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3527.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
>>14341304
>sunglasses
>>
>>14341336
IF Beowulf ever shows up in an OG game, what theme would he use? A remix of Steel Beowulf?
>>
>>14341340
INFINITE MUCUS
>>
>>14341340
Still in Chapter 1/2?
>>
>>14341340
it's fun about handful of chapters in,but gets tedious later
>>
>>14341344
What is that from again?
>>
>>14341340
Early on, it's actually pretty cool. The first two chapters are fun as fuck. But then all the problems start coming in fast, by chapter 4 it's a slog, by chapter 6 it's unbearable.
>>
>>14341346
Most likely with some snippets of new stuff and something Einst-y. Did the Einst boss have a theme of its own back in OG2?
>>
>>14341344
Is that what he's supposed to be
>>
>>14341346
Inspectors from a Malevolent Star again, which is then taken over vocal version of GO!! which is like the only vocal JAM song that they haven't used out of the entries in OG.
HABATAKE GO
GO
GO
HIKARI WO MEZASEEEEE
>>
>>14341353
Great Battle.

>>14341360
Yes, Great Kaminarimon.
>>
>>14341353
>>14341360

Yep.
If I recall correctly, that's one of the antagonists of the Great Battle games. OBSCURE reference that I don't think many people picked up during the original airing.

Can't even remember which game he's from.
>>
>>14340835
Swap Unicorn for Gravion
Or to be fair, Zambot 3
>>
>>14341330
>>14341341
Ibis and Sleigh are the only ones with dialog, but there's a cameo of Carla being a civilian in the DC War montage and a cameo of Yuuki in a Lion during the Aerogator invasion.
>>
>>14341358
Yeah the Neu Reggiseur had
https://youtu.be/-98__FdWM6Y
While the Stern Reggiseur had https://youtu.be/AEVPJPj4cpM
>>
>>14341304
And then that same custom Gespenst got completely wrecked by the actual Steel Dragons, so....
>>
>forgetting the most important cameo
>>
>>14341363
>Inspectors from a Malevolent Star
the fucker's name is

STERN

REGISSEUR

it is not that fucking hard to figure out what the title of the track is supposed to be when it's the fucking name of the guy just translated to japanese
>>
>>
>>14341377
He's the best
>>
>>14341377
I seriously wonder if Tai's been bugging them about it. Cobray's role in DW just seemed so weird.

Plus he voices Johnny in Nova and considering we just got free from Nova's clutches since its debut....
>>
>>
>>14341374
Neu Regisseur had the same theme as Stern IIRC
The first one was the Einst Regisseur theme?
>>
>>14341405
Never played OGs so I don't know
>>
>>14341387
Not everyone speaks German and it sounds cooler than just Star Director
>>
>>14341395
>"Can Cobray be in OG yet?"
>"Soon."
>>
>>14341403
Is that me?
>>
>>14341374
Inspector from a Malevolent Star is probably my favorite SRW end boss theme.

That's not CHIMERA.
>>
>>14341418
it's retarded to turn it into a plural and add "from" for no reason and doubly so when you know the fucking context
>>
>>14341405
Neue Regisseur (as a unit) straight out doesn't exist in OGs.
Cursed Soldiers is the nomral Regisseurs' theme, though.
>>
>>14341437
He had the theme in OG2 I meant
>>
File: ケイジ・タチバナ.jpg (222KB, 762x500px) Image search: [Google]
ケイジ・タチバナ.jpg
222KB, 762x500px
>>14341395
Oh he'll be in OG soon
Pic related
>>
>>14340843
>Terada says that as someone who has worked on various tokusatsu games, Satake is a reliable producer who has passion in handling characters.
>tokusatsu games
>tokusatsu
I hope to god that it'll lead to Sentai getting in.
>The interviewer asks if checking the translations like names of units and characters is difficult, and Terada says that because of the massive amount of battle lines the translators' jobs are far tougher than what the Japanese side is doing. With V, they also have to get the rights owners of the various series to check and approve the translations as well.
See, translating SRW is much harder than it looks.

>>14340854
>this time Bandai Namco Entertainment told him that they wanted something surprising, and that led to Yamato 2199.
No wonder, they gave him free reign to pick whatever he wanted.
>>
>>14341436
But it sounds better than just "Bad Star Director"
>>
>>14341450
>No wonder, they gave him free reign to pick whatever he wanted.
It's unclear from this interview but during the anniversary event he said Yamato was BNE's idea, actually.

>I hope to god that it'll lead to Sentai getting in.

He handled Kamen Rider games (Climax Heroes, Ganbaride, Rider Generation) and one kaijuu one (Kaijuu Busters).
>>
>>14341377
I still don't get why is it called the DiSRX when the SRX fuses with what clearly is the regular Astranagant.
I won't ask where the fuck did Cobray get said regular Astranagant from.
>>
>>14341323
Touma boy was also in those shots
>>
>>14341467
Lots of factors
>>
File: alfimi legs.jpg (1MB, 1241x1747px) Image search: [Google]
alfimi legs.jpg
1MB, 1241x1747px
>>14341336
>no legs
I'm glad that's not the case
>>
>>14341467
He can probably revert his to any form he wants to.
>>
>>14341377
Unless they actually do start the @3 plot during MD (more than just Touma and Selena hanging around, anyways) he's probably still a game away unfortunately
>>
>check JP wiki
>In OGs2 Hard mode, Stern Neu's counterattacking Erbsunde can deal 21K to a unit with 2000 armor and a total defense stat/modifier of 250
Euzeth and his pitiful 4.7K finisher with a not really threatening Ace bonus really pale in comparison to OG2 and OGG's lategame bosses.
Like holy fuck everything hit like a truck carrying a deadly strain of the japanese cold.
>>
Are these all these all the differences of the SM world:
-Kyosuke got einst'd and Excellen died in the accident
-Rai died testing the BHE
-Elzam died in the Elpis Incident
-No Balmar Invasion, no Meteor 3
-Alteisen was called Gespenst Mk-III
>>
>>14341499
>no Meteor 3
how they made the SRX then?
no meteor-3 means no Tronium = no Vanishing Trooper and no required power source for the fridge that is the R-2
>>
>>14341494
Because a lot of OG2's endgame bosses have Attacker and S ranks out the ass.
Combine that with OG having no Counter Cut/Shoot Down/Shield Defense, and size modifiers not doing shit to reduce damage (although in Neue's case it'd give him MORE damage against everything but your battleships) and yeah.
>>
>>14341499
>-Alteisen was called Gespenst Mk-III
Actually it's called that in the OGverse too they just stuck with Alteaisen,
>>
>>14341502
I don't think we ever get an explanation for that.
It's possible that it was running on some other tech instead, which would help explain how Beowulf kicked its ass. Either that or they managed to get some Tronium from something else, maybe they jacked some from the Inspectors or something.
>>
Maybe Cobray hops in OG anyways but because there's not enough factors his mech devolves into the Werkbau.
Also how the fuck is he gonna even interact with the cast?

It's not like Gilliam or Euzeth, the guy knows exactly who's the big boss gonna be and how things SHOULD turn out.
Does he just show up and go "whoa hey guys let's go to Balmar and fuck their shit up then we wait for Keisar Ephes and also fuck their shit up trust me I'm from the future but also the past".

I mean what the fuck does being a guardian of causality even entail.
Finish your goddamn LP TE
>>
>>14341502
>implying Rai din't coast to the endgame with his Schutzwald
>>
File: 18021884.jpg (470KB, 712x1072px) Image search: [Google]
18021884.jpg
470KB, 712x1072px
>>14341489
I've said it before, but I'm calling that Cobray shows up for real and has a few Cryptically Significant Lines in MD. May or not be playable, but he'll be the big herald of 'Alpha 3 the next game WE PROMISE'

He's a massive fan favorite and they've put him off about as long as possible.
>>
>>14341511
He'll probably get plot amnesia again
And then when the multiverse fucking breaks for Z's plot he's gonna be like "Aww hell naw" since he doesn't have any clue what's actually supposed to be happening anymore
>>
>>14341511
>"whoa hey guys let's go to Balmar and fuck their shit up then we wait for Keisar Ephes and also fuck their shit up trust me I'm from the future but also the past"

Worked for Future Trunks
>>
>>14341510
nah, probably as you say, they used other subpar power source, meaning that SRX was nerfed hard
probably the R-Gun didn't even exist then, since the tronium is like, the core feature of that unit
>>
>>14341349
>>14341350
>>14341357

Fuck, just when I wanted to play something now that I'm done with Z2 and ACE Portable.

I'd play Gundam G Gen but there are other mechanics to it and I don't quite understand it, I feel like I'm missing a lot of fun from the game.
>>
>>14341514
He didn't, because he was suffering from a bad case of DEAD in Shadow Mirror.
>>
>>14341520
Yeah
Maybe they just stuffed a ton of Plasma Generators in the R-2, or whatever the generic power source the Grungusts and other Super Robots use is called.
>>
>>14341509
>Actually it's called that in the OGverse too they just stuck with Alteaisen,
Not in OGverse. Alt was originally Unit 3 of the Gespenst Mk 1.
>>
>>14341514
Rai in SM verse is fucking dead
>>
>>14341502
Vanishing Trooper had nothing to do with Tronium. Vanishing Trooper was all the Black Hole Engine. It gave Rai the EOT engine experience to get into the SRX Project without being a Psychodriver, but the engines in the Huckebein and R-2 are completely different power sources.

They actually do mention the Meteor-3/Tronium problem when Lamia's info-dumping in OG2, and her answer is pretty much just 'lol I dunno, we got it from somewhere'.
>>
Did the Inspectors appear in SM. Did SM have its DC war?
>>
>>14341502
Thats actually discussed in OG2, they have Tronium in the SM world but it doesn't come from Meteor 3 because it doesn't exist, it's theorized by I think Viletta that time space shenanigans caused Tronium to show up in the SM world from the OG world
>>
>>14341509
Alt and Weiss were prototypes for the Gespenst MkIII project, but the EF decided to adopt Project TD's Lion series because they were cheaper.
>>
>>14341521
G Gen is literally unfun though
You just grind your units forever and evolve them into better units and that's it.
There's probably a plot in there but it's largely irrelevant.
>>
>>14341521
Don't worry, anon, if you stop now the only thing you really miss out on is God Keron and some Zoids stuff. And Pailsen Files getting its full plot if you care about that. And playable Vanilla I guess.
>>
>>14341526
who named it as Alteisen? I don't remember. Rishu?
Dr. Marion was anal about it being MUH MK III and even Kyosuke says "wow wat a stupid name"
also, they better fucking deliver a good chapter in the inspector manga when the Riese appears to fuck shit up
>>
Wait, wouldn't the Shadow Mirror would need to have Meteor 3 for the Vanishing Trooper incident to happen in the first place? It was because of a faulty Black Hole Engine from Meteor 3's schematics.
>>
>>14341521
go play NEO instead,same as OE,but more tolerable
>>
>>14341532
No, they decided on the Hucky MK II because it was superior to the gespenst line and the lions, they were just using the lions in OG2 cause they hadn't mass produced enough huckies yet and the lions were cheaper than gespenst
>>
>>14341526
But there were only 2 Gespenst mkI in OG.
R is Gilliam's RV and the S got blown up back in OG1's endgame.
>>
>>14341519
People shouldn't time travel.
>>
>>14341502
It's mentioned by Lamia that the Shadow-Mirror SRX was identical to the OG one, which prompted suspicion that someone else must have brought Tronium to Earth. There are several potential culprits; it may have been intended to foreshadow Euzeth's involvement, since he brought a new piece with him that Galilnagant uses.
>>
>>14341539
No, Neo doesn't do its own systems as well as OE does, unfortunately. Weapon properties in Neo are very sorely underutilized and I feel like Range means a whole lot less (except Range 1 which is fucking terrible in both games).

And both of them have the same issue with REINFORCEMENTS.
>>
>>14341538
But the Black Hole Engine came from Inspector/Guest intel, didn't it?
>>
>>14341541
That doesn't contradict anything I said.
They used Lions for a while then replaced those with Huckies.
>>
>>14341537
Alteisen was just a name the developers and engineers called it cause they knew it wasn't gonna be chosen and was basically just gathering dust in the hanger, Alt Eisen roughly translates to Old Iron or Pig Iron to reflect how useless it was
>>
>>14341519
By worked you mean he fucked everything up in the past.
And apparently fucked everything up in his future now?
>>
>>14341548
Oh, yeah nevermind, you're right
>>
File: srwd_3.png (12KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
srwd_3.png
12KB, 240x160px
What the hell is this thing and how is it relevant to the originals? Looks like something out of Getter
>>
what chapter in OG2 is the Lamia infodump?
>>
>>14341542
There were
PTX-001 Gespenst Mk 1 R
PTX-002 Gespenst Mk 1 S
PTX-003 Gespenst Mk 1 T ->PTX-003C Alteisen
>>
>>14341542
The Alt was a theoretical MK III, that was based on the MK I
>>
Think things will ever get so desperate that Gilliam will finally bring back the XN Geist?
>>
>>14341559
That's from Big O
>>
>>14341538
>>14341548
We discussed this a long time ago, it's both.

In the OGverse, Earth got two Black Hole Engines. One from the Meteor-3, one from the Guest. The Meteor-3 one was picked to go inside the Huckebein and the Guest threw a fit and sabotaged the engine to prove some retarded point. It's unknown if the Meteor-3 engine was boobytrapped like in Alpha or not, the only confirmation is that the Guest/Inspectors sabotaged it.

Shu later took the one from the Guest and fixed it up into the engine that powers his Granzon. It's vaguely implied the Guest engine was also flawed in the first place, I think.

In the SMverse they presumably just got the BHE from the Guest in the first place and surprise surprise, it was flawed from the beginning because the Guest are dicks.
>>
>>14341559
>something out of Getter
Getter 2 head, to be precise.
>>
>>14341553
>By worked you mean he fucked everything up in the past.

It was significantly less fucked up than his own timeline, at least.
>>
>>14341559
It's Getter 2.
>>
>>14341567
>the Guest are dicks
fuck Zezenan and his retarded plans
>>
>>14341559
Oh boy, it's time.
>>
>>14341559
That's Big Duo, wrapped in bandages to hide its identity for reasons.
>>
>>14341559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx0CF8w2c-E
>>
>>14341567
>>14341573
butthurt monkeys detected
>>
>>14341581
Big O's OST is sublime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJIby5NJ48
>>
>>14341590
fuck you, even the other Guests realized how much of a dick the general was and turned against him
>>
>>14341567
>Shu later took the one from the Guest and fixed it up into the engine that powers his Granzon. It's vaguely implied the Guest engine was also flawed in the first place, I think.

Specifically, the Guest engine has the side-effect of warping probability to ensure the Earth gets attacked and invaded all the fucking time all of a sudden. After figuring this out, Shu publically exposes and fixes the flaw in front of Zezenan and Euzeth to embarass the former. It may have also played into how Euzeth was able to speedrun the way he did: Zezenan inadvertently reduced the number of variables for Euzeth.
>>
>>14341559
Go watch Big O
>>
>>14341596
how the fuck do blackholes affect causality
>>
>>14341606
Shhh
>>
>>14341609
its magic and giant robots, ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>14341612
More like "It's time for Shu to give a thirty minute SCIENCE lecture"
>>
Wendelo would have gotten along so well with the Grendosians
>>
>>14341617
They'd probably be too busy yelling at each other about "MUH BARBARIANS" or something to actually attack earth
Everyone wins
>>
>>14341615
I suddenly pictured Shu in place of Noriko and Kazumi during one of the Gunbuster Science Lessons.

It was amazing.
>>
Not relevant but you should know anyway if you don't yet.

>Gawker files for bankruptcy
>>
>>14341627
They totally add something like that to the next game's special edition
Have Shu and a different character each episode explaining OG tech
>>
>>14341629
>Gawker files for bankruptcy
wew lad
>>
>>14341629
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>14341631
>smirks
>"well then, let's put the black hole power into practice with your unit as the experimental subject
>insert Arado-Touya-Touma-whoever shocked face here
>>
File: b0300016.png (183KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
b0300016.png
183KB, 500x540px
>>14341606
To us time feels as though it flows only forward. This feeling actually comes from the more general property of causality. In a region like the one here on Earth, you can only remember events that meet 2 criteria: (1) it has to have been in the past, and (2) it has to have happened at a distance no more than what light could have traveled since it happened. The second rule is just the familiar light speed limit. The first is called causality
General relativity predicts that, simply by compressing any piece of matter down enough to make a black hole, you create a region where this just isn't true. Inside the event horizon, time and space change places. Therefore the new restrictions go like this: in order for you to remember something, (1) it has to have happened farther from the center of the black hole than where you are now, and (2) if T is the time that it would take light to travel to you from the location of the event, then it happened either no more than T hours ago or T hours into the future.
Note that restriction #1 prevents you from moving away from the center of the black hole, and therefore from going back across the event horizon. Also note that it says "farther", not "at least as far". This means that not only can't you move away from the center, you can't even stand still. Also we see that everyone inside the event horizon is a psychic. This happens because light can travel to you from events in the future, so you can quite literally see them. You can't see anything closer to the center than you are because light can't travel away from the center. If you look away from the center, though, you see two images of everything--one from T hours in the past and one from T hours in the future. For nearby objects, these two images will look just the same, since T will be very small due to the large speed of light. For faraway objects, though, they could be completely different.
>>
>>14341629
The Hulkamania really ran wild on them
>>
>>14341643
fuck you, sum that up in 3 words
>>
File: b0300017.png (169KB, 464x517px) Image search: [Google]
b0300017.png
169KB, 464x517px
>>14341647
Schwarzchild Radius lol
>>
>>14341567
>The Meteor-3 one was picked to go inside the Huckebein and the Guest threw a fit and sabotaged the engine to prove some retarded point.

Wendolo notes on stage 40 of OG2 that the sabotage was because the Balmarian Black Hole Engine violated the secret treaty the EFA had signed with the Zuvorg. He also notes that it might have happened anyway without interference, referring to how the Balmarian engine was a trap of a test: a civilization that noticed and fixed the problem was dangerously advanced and needed to be eradicated.

Interestingly, the same conversation reveals that the Hyperion can be used as a method of interstellar warfare with no need for a Crossgate or other warping method.
>>
>>14341658
>Interestingly, the same conversation reveals that the Hyperion can be used as a method of interstellar warfare with no need for a Crossgate or other warping method.
That was kind of obvious really. It's a deep space exploration craft yet it's packed with enough missiles to make a valkyrie blush.
>>
>>14341658
>the Hyperion can be used as a method of interstellar warfare with no need for a Crossgate or other warping method.

The Hyperion is a deep space vehicle and has a lot of weapons, of course it could.
>>
Just noticed something in D, if there's that purple orb launching up after a boss dies, it means that the pilot ejected? And if it straight up blows up = death?
>>
>>14338886
just saw the sticky of the Liru thing
hilarious
guess I'll know what I'll be doing the entire weekend...
>>
>>14341673
If they escaped then they'll show up later, if they don't escape it doesn't guarantee that they won't show up later
>>
I wonder if V and MD PV2 will get English versions of their trailers some time.

Brace for a second wave of animus.
>>
>>14341662
>>14341671

It's more that it's capable of crossing those interstellar distances in a useful timeframe for combat operations, which indicates just how blisteringly fast it truly is.
>>
>>14341681
Come to think of it, that must mean that Hyperion is capable of full on FTL speeds.
>>
>>14341685
It's effectively running on a tesla drive^2 so I'd assume so
>>
>>14341658
The long and short of it is that Rai is fucked no matter what.

>>14341685
Yeah, I don't think the writers thought that point through.
>>
>>14341680
Just filter the retard like usual
Don't give them attention
>>
>>14341685
>>14341692
Could just mean that Project TD is actually working towards some crazy bullshit like that, not that the Hyperion could already do it. It wasn't even complete when Wendolo said that.
>>
File: 147167_Benis_1.jpg (40KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
147167_Benis_1.jpg
40KB, 700x480px
>it's an indoors stage with winding corridors
>>
>>14341685
So it could kill Filio pretty damn hard if it crashed into him at top speed if he was still alive?
>>
>>14341704
Considering Filio died of the Altairlion crashing into him not even at full speed, well duh
>>
>>14340999

There are 3 genres that NEED consistent good fps in order to function correctly

>fps
>fighting games
>racing games

everything else it's just really nice to have
>>
>>14341032
>W did the same with its shit, didn't it?

W's focus was making taking steps to keep humanity alive at all costs after a world war.
>>
>>14341724
>the fps genre needs good fps to be good
I know they're not the same thing but it's still pretty funny to read.
>>
>>14341724
>fighting games
>racing games

2/3 means I'll have to get it then.
>>
>>14341721
Yeah, but imagine the crash site if the Hyperion did at top speed
>>
>>14341724
Massive FPS drops really isn't a problem that should exist in the first place, if everyone wasn't going full retard and trying to push outdated hardware way too far.
>>
I hope we get So Close, Yet So far vocal version in MD
>>
>>14340835

I'd ditch 00 Trailblazer and Full Metal Panic for the following:

1. Panzer World Galient

2. Gasaraki
>>
File: b0300005.png (175KB, 532x540px) Image search: [Google]
b0300005.png
175KB, 532x540px
>>14341649
>lol
>not *smirk*
>>
File: Oh, you.jpg (24KB, 373x352px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, you.jpg
24KB, 373x352px
>>14341675
>guess I'll know what I'll be doing the entire weekend...
I think I know too.
>>
>>14341738
It will trigger in the final battle against Beowulf and Alles Geist.
>>
>>14341642
>Masaki shows up after the credits of the last episode
>He was supposed to be a guest earlier, but he got lost
>>
File: 1460241744178.png (486KB, 1008x749px) Image search: [Google]
1460241744178.png
486KB, 1008x749px
>>14341675
>Liru is finally released
Time to release myself
>>
Panser Warfare debut when?
>>
>Still no cute Japanese Moon OG girl who speaks English
>>
>>14340835
Swap out Zambot for Aquarion
Swap out Daitarn for Godmars
>>
>>14341703
>Giganos final stage in MX
>that stage in SRW 2 where you have to get out of the base with only 1 turn of leeway - if you stop to fight the enemies, you die
>>
>>14341539
I mean for PSP only. I guess I'm done with Mecha there.
>>
>>14341732
I was trying to calculate this, but then I realized that I need the Hyperlion's average velocity.
>>
>>14341732
That assumes the Hyperion has a top speed and that it doesn't just accelerate infinitely in the vacuum of space since clearly the speed of fucking light isn't a hindrance to it.

By the way, being near anything with mass going at that speed is going to fucking atomize you, forget it actually hitting you in the first place.
>>
>>14341703
>no battleships
>healing and resupply for ammo
>5 bullets each
>spiral motive of corridors
>boss in the deepest part
>after defeating boss you have to escape in 7 turns to the point you come from
>grunts keep swarming and surround you

fuck you srw4 and your lunatic stage design
also fuck you for giving me 2 strikes for my birthday spirits
>>
>>14341793
MXP with HP bloat patch
>>
>>14341703
>>14341787
>>14341838
You know, I'm actually a fan of those stages when they're not terrible. Indoor stages without some stupid gimmicks tend to be fine.

It's just they always fucking use indoor stages for the purposes of slapping every damn gimmick in the world on.

>that one in Alpha 1 where you have a few Valks and your OGbot (in my case the Grungust Type 2)
>you have to get them all out on a time limit
>Death ends the scenario
>but Hikaru's Valk is the FAST Pack so it's completely fucking worthless
>Kakizaki is Kakizaki
>Grungust basically has to be G-Wing the entire time to make it
>if you send everyone through in a rush the enemies OHKO Kakizaki or Hikaru and you die
>but if you try and let Max or whomever take them out you waste too much time

please just stop
>>
>>14341842
But MXP is painful to play and look at
>>
>>14341866
but it's fun
>>
>>14341703
>it's the G Gundam finale in A Portable
>it's the fucking last indoor stage in A Portable
>>
>>14341858
macross stages were overall painfull in @1
>>
>>14341858
I never had any trouble with that stage...
>>
Indoor stages were awesome in MX
Why they decided to drop that neat feature all together is beyond me
>>
>>14341895
That stage has bugged tiles and even when you're not standing on them it's a matter of hit percentages.

And hit percentages fucking hate my guts because I get hit on 1 digit %s all the damn time in pretty much every SRW.
>>
Dammit why is Duke glued to the Grendizer in MXP. I thought there was a game where you could swap him out for some other pilot, I wanted to put Koji in Grendizer while Boss gets Mazinger Z to put his actually decent melee stat to use.

Related, the melee/ranged combo attacks are bugged to only use the melee stat, correct? Or was that another game like Impact or something and they work fine here
>>
>>14341858
>>14341904
I didn't have any problems with that stage either
You can equip parts on the before that stage you know right? I slapped Boosters/Mega Boosters on everyone, plus a mobility item if they had more slots.
>>
>the SRW K corridor stages where you have to go down and up several times across the map

Stop
>>
Hey, got some question on Moon Dwellers:

-Should I even bother waiting for a potential US release, or do I have pretty much nothing to lose by importing it (and V, for that matter)?

-Because the PS4 is region-free, can I still stream these games on Twitch?

-As someone who played OG1 and OG2 for GBA, where *is* everyone? Lamia, Excellen (in what's supposedly her VA's last role before she passed away), Seolla, etc? Shit, I can clearly see SRX on the cover, too!
>>
>>14341936
>Should I even bother waiting for a potential US release
No.

>or do I have pretty much nothing to lose by importing it (and V, for that matter)?
Correct

>As someone who played OG1 and OG2 for GBA, where *is* everyone? Lamia, Excellen (in what's supposedly her VA's last role before she passed away), Seolla, etc?
Still around
>>
>>14341915
If anyone other than Duke approaches Grendizer, it activates its defense system.
It makes a pitiful face.
>>
>>14341936
>As someone who played OG1 and OG2 for GBA, where *is* everyone?
They remade their strike force into an independent fighting force called Steel Dragons (Kouryuu Sentai). La Gias people returned to La Gias. The people who were allied with the DC (Sanger, Ratsel, Yuuki) are still in the Kurogane.
>>
>>14341888
>those stages where you had to protect Macross while enemy reinforcement arrived over and over
>>
>>14341961
The worst part is that no grunts will ever even be able to damage the Macross unless it's completely out of EN, it makes those stages feel pretty nonsensical.
>>
>>14341963
I don't even understand how those stages work. I'd surround Macross with units so the enemies can't touch it, yet I still got game overs when the enemy reached my guys surrounding it.
>>
>>14341970
I usually just either rushed around and killed shit before it got close, or made a perimeter just outside the base the Macross was sitting in. Never got a game over those ways.
>>
Did the Inspectors appear in SM. Did SM have its DC war?
>>
>>14341988
>Did the Inspectors appear in SM
Yes

>Did SM have its DC war?
There was no Meteor 3, so probably not
>>
OGMD stage 37 will introduce retired HK police chief based on Jackie Chan who will get a journey to the west themed robot powered by the moon. He'll have a serious fighting mode and a drunk fist fighting mode when the moon is out.
>>
Some days I do like being a mecha fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wNgLm1SqTU
>>
>>14341990
Lamia explicitly says that Bian raised his rebellion and was put down in the huge infodump.

Did all of you fuckers just skip straight past that part?
>>
>>14341936
Alot of Bamco games seem to have restrictions on both recording and streaming, so we'll have to wait and see if you're allowed to do it this time. My gut says no, you won't be able to stream. Course a capture card lets you circumvent all that.
>>
>>14342039
It's been a while since most of us played OG2 GBA, fampai
>>
>>14341936
>Should I even bother waiting for a potential US release?
No don't hold your breath for a US release, just get the SEA release that will be in some form of understandable English. Same with V.

>Can I still stream these games on Twitch
Yes, I really don't see why not.

>Where is everyone?
They are there, dunno what they have been doing since 2ndOG but they have been doing something.
>>
Rai is gay pass it on
>>
>>14342084
The average Shu Shirkawa fan, everybody.

Shit posting is in their blood.
>>
>>14342088
So you like Shu now, VF?
>>
File: 9517211.jpg (88KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
9517211.jpg
88KB, 800x400px
>>14342042
NO EXCUSES

>>14342084
Yes and?
>>
>>14342084
Rai is 'kay pass it on
>>
File: Tsunderai.jpg (111KB, 648x594px) Image search: [Google]
Tsunderai.jpg
111KB, 648x594px
>>14342084
>>
I hope Kukuru is in OGMD.
>>
>>14342084
Care to share something actually new to the class anon?
>>
File: 1453385045973.jpg (28KB, 193x299px) Image search: [Google]
1453385045973.jpg
28KB, 193x299px
Post yrw Judau is super based in V, to make up his long awaited return.
>>
>>14342084
i think it would be neat if rai was gay
>>
>>14342118
Shu is gay
>>
File: 1399446247670.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1399446247670.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>14342129
>>
>>14342129
The trailer isn't giving me much hope with that one attack. But I guess I can stay positive and hope the rest is better.
>>
Are the Ruina grunts this dangerous even in OG2nd?
Those hitrates are absolutely fucking ridiculous, they can hit even Amuro with Focus (and kill him in 1 hit too)
>>
Speaking of Rai, is everyone ready for Blanstein in MD?
>>
>>14342132
That is not new anon.
>>
>>14342138
You just need to try again try again
>>
File: 116706166116.jpg (153KB, 1064x792px) Image search: [Google]
116706166116.jpg
153KB, 1064x792px
>>14342129
>Judau appears
>He is piloting the Gump
>>
>>14342129
Finally
He has been released from Sumeragi's hell prison
>>
File: jewdough grin.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jewdough grin.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>14342129
>Hi-Mega Cannon is Z3 TSC-tier
>>
>>14342138
The Ruina grunts in OG2nd are suspiciously just the normal ones, not the S class they drop on you without mercy in the final stages
also
>>14342151
>>
>>14342138
Basara is your friend. I forget which song boosts all stats (Try Again?), but use Spirit/Rouse to get Basara enough Will to use the map version, then spam away because his song buffs stack. I put every stat point into melee/ranged and I still never had too many issues with Ruina units because Basara is fucking broken.
>>
>>14342151
>>14342160
>>14342161

I thought using Basara would make everything boring as heck

0%/100% every time just like muh OG
>>
>>14342152
I wouldn't mind that.
>>
>tfw you send Rim to solo the entire final stage because Basara gave her +200 to all stats
My final stage turncount was around 132.
Worth it.

>>14342164
0%/100% is the only way to play.
>>
>>14342158
I think it was supposed to be ZZ's but they gave it to DX instead.
>>
File: Jewdough_Puru_Orgasm.jpg (175KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jewdough_Puru_Orgasm.jpg
175KB, 960x720px
>>14342129
>Hi-Mega Cannon Combo attack with Kamille like in MX
>This time it's a MAP
>>
File: 1390876920873.gif (2MB, 349x230px) Image search: [Google]
1390876920873.gif
2MB, 349x230px
>>14342129
>Judau will never exchange bantz with Tiberius
>>
>>14342180
Have we ever had combo attack MAPs before?
>>
>>14342180
There won't be any combination attacks since they aren't animated by the same guy.
>>
File: judau puru buttsex.png (501KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
judau puru buttsex.png
501KB, 640x960px
>>14342180
>>
>>14342186
GN Arms
>>
>>14342191
But it's a map attack.
I don't think those even have cut-ins anymore.
>>
File: Stuck.jpg (53KB, 650x441px) Image search: [Google]
Stuck.jpg
53KB, 650x441px
>>14342194
>>
File: Dr. Wily's opinion on this.png (291KB, 386x509px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Wily's opinion on this.png
291KB, 386x509px
>>14342129
He was super based in OE, so I expect it.
>>
>>14342182
Its fine, Judau will stop Maridia and save her. Most likely Haman as well.
>>
>>14341787
>Dendoh finale in MX
>Have to beat the bad guys at the same time
>The other one is at the surface, the other one is deep inside an indoor structure
I will hate it forever

I think Matt said Cross Ange's final episode was similar to Dendoh. I hope you don't mean that.
>>
>>14342186
Quite a number. GN Arms in Hakai, the enemy version of the Satellite Launcher in Z1, and a couple that for some reason I cannot remember as of right now but I know they exist.
>>
People who think SM won't still play an important part in OGs are naive
>>
>>14342222
Oh! Goldion Crusher in Alpha 3. That was another one.
>>
>>14342204
Not in Z2/3 unfortunately
>>
>>14342222
>GN arms
Oh yeah I completely forgot about that. I should try actually using it one of these days.
>>
File: Powersuit.jpg (245KB, 700x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Powersuit.jpg
245KB, 700x1300px
>>14342220
>Maridia
Judau isn't a space bounty hunter, anon
>>
>>14342235
Z2 had better "cut-ins" than Z3 at least.
>>
>>14342235
Try Again has one actually. Dunno about Dynamite Explosion or Power to The Dream.
>>
>>14342249
Dynamite Explosion's is pretty damned long.
>>
>>14342239
Whoops
Been playing too much Zero Mission

I meant Marida of course.
>>
>>14342242
They could at least reuse one of the generic cutins from their other attacks or something. Yelling a line followed by a simple laser or explosion animation or whatever just feels lame.
>>
>>14342256
>Yelling a line followed by a simple laser or explosion animation or whatever just feels lame.
Isn't that what all Z3 animations are?
Do ho ho ho ho!
>>
Guess it's time for me to jump on the watch Cross Ange before SRW V train.
>>
What stage is the Lamia infodump in OG2?
>>
>>14342270
Seriously though, if they aren't gonna have map sprites/models that they can animate in the first place, they could at least do a nicer wind-up animation like the Nintendo handheld games or something.
>>
>>14342271
No
Don't
Watch Pirates of Dark Water instead.
With me, even.
>>
File: haha time for justice.webm (319KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
haha time for justice.webm
319KB, 720x404px
SRW when?
RIP ;_;
>>
>>14342283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_v2NmII9oI

I'm holding my breath until the finale's over but fuck if that wasn't a depressing episode.
>>
>>14342281
let's do it.

I haven't seen that show in ages.
>>
So far in PSP I've played Battle Robot Damashii, SRW Z2.2 and ACE P.
Dropped SRW OE and SD Gundam G Gen and I'm waiting for the translation of A Portable.

I need more dose of /m/, what else can I play?
>>
>>14342297
Install a Gameboy Advance emulator and grab a Medarot game or two.
>>
>>14342297
Triangle Frontier
AC Silent Line
>>
>>14342297
Wasn't there a couple of PSP only Gundam games? I think one of them was Battle Universe or something. There's also the Macross games, I think like Ace Frontier or something like that. Try those.
>>
>>14342297
Armored Core Last Raven

it's a bloody mess
>>
>>14342304
Oh yeah, I tried to play the Macross game too but my japanese-fu isn't strong enough to tackle the other modes other than free battle.

I'm also playing Gundam vs. Gundam NEXT
>>
>>14342308
Last Raven?
There are 3 AC games on PSP, is Raven the best?
>>
>PS4 Neo won't be at this E3
Whelp, I guess I won't be playing MD this year. Thanks a lot, Sony, you fucking assholes.
>>
>>14342304
Either I'm disabled or Macross is really difficult to play. I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>14342320
It might be out in autumn.
Personally I am expecting it to be out in time for the VR set in october.
>>
>>14342320
But you can get a PS3 version or get a Normal PS4, you don't need a fucking Neo.
>>
>yet another JAM Project tune for OG

Yawn.
>>
>>14342320
nigga a fucking SRPG isn't gonna have massive framedrops and an inconsisten framerate to make it impossible to play
you don't need an entirely new machine you technically already own for SRW of all things
>>
>>14342333
>their e3 will be mainly about that VR
Man, fuck that gimmicky garbage.

>>14342338
I'm Jap illiterate and I'm not gonna waste my money buying obsolete hardware.
>>
>>14342345
If you don't already have a PS4 and actually intend to play things besides SRW on one it's an even bigger waste to get the old one. It's why I'm waiting.

And besides, the English version is PS4 only and not all of us are crazy enough to buy the same game twice.
>>
>>14341936
>Because the PS4 is region-free, can I still stream these games on Twitch?

Assuming Bamco arent dicks about it, yes
>>
Best 70s girl? Best 70s girl.

What are the chances of getting playable Reika and Beauty in V? Too bad new SRW games wouldn't allow switching and having them pilot Daitarn 3 (or Sayaka piloting Mazinger)
>>
>>14342354
You're not meant to buy the english version unless you live in SEA anyways.
>>
>>14342342
Did you expect something different?
>>
>>14342351
I have to confess to beign gulty of looking forward to the VR set.

Because - Yes I always wanted to wear a screen on my face. I look forward to playing PS3 and PS4 games in full In-your-face-o-vision.

I don't really care for the VR games...maybe except 100ft Robot Golf. I like golf.
>>
>>14342370
We're not meant to buy the Japanese version unless we live in Japan. Importing has always been a thing.
>>
File: What.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>14342370
>>
>>14342373
No, but I was hoping for actually good music.
>>
>>14342351
>>14342354
Its not really going to be that outdated. Its mostly for VR support. Its not like there will be exclusive content or exclusive games for the Neo. So there is no reason.
>>
>>14342382
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 1445761201616.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445761201616.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
>>14342370
>>
>>14342378
Did I stutter?
>>14342377
Yes, but why stress over buying a game twice when you're not even its intended audience? Just buy the first version to come out, it'll benefit BB Studio anyways and it's not like the english version or transcripts of it will stop existing if you don't uy it.
>>
There's actually a question I want to ask.

If I want to buy the SEA version of Moon Dwellers, what am I gonna have to do is?

I already have a PS4, but I'm wondering if I have to make a whole new account or if there's an easier way to do it now.
>>
>>14342384
Sony legit said that there will be no exclusive content or games for the Neo.
>>
>>14342308
Dude >>14342318
>>
>>14342387
Because while I'm still learning moon, I certainly don't know enough to read the whole story that way. I'll wait for the broken english version. I'm getting a PS4 at some point anyways for Dragon Quest XI so I might as well.
>>
>>14342391
Either make a Hong Kong PSN account and download it there (not sure what you'd need to use as a payment method actually, I've only ever used Jap PSN for download codes on Dark Prison and Rengoku-hen)
Or buy it from a site that's selling it like Play Asia, assuming they ship it to the endless sea of sand.
>>
>>14341675
>>14341755
>>14341760
> There's a hands-free microphone navigation mode
Woah.
>>
>>14342398
>Not getting the 3DS version with the classic mode
>Or waiting to see what the NX version will be
>>
>>14342391
If you for some stupid reason want to buy the digital version, yes, you'd need a Singaporean account. Otherwise you don't need to do anything, just put the disc inside of the console and wait like half an hour until it finishes installing itself, like any other game.
>>
>>14342404
I ain't buying an NX at launch. Never buy any console at launch.
I'd rather have the game on my TV than a handheld.
>>
>>14342408
UNLESS...there will be DLC
>>
>>14342413
Oh of course wait a bit, unless they have a special DQXI bundle for the NX. I would buy it harder if it came with X.
>>
>>14342413
>Buying NX at launch
>Get cucked by NewNX just like 3DS buyers got cucked by New3DS
>>
>>14342417
>buying DLC
>ever
Stop ruining videogames, please.
>>
>he STILL hasn't preordered the JP version
Yesterday, you said tomorrow. so
JUST
DO IT
>>
>>14342430
Even if it's Cobray?
>>
>>14342432
Why would you buy the JP version instead of supporting the broken English one so they release more shit in English?
>>
>>14342426
Oh shit I can't play one game! Better sell my 3DS and buy a New one!
>>
File: Hide your wallets.jpg (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Hide your wallets.jpg
12KB, 160x160px
>>14342430
I can't help it.
>>
>>14342426
Its a home console anon. That is literally any info we have gotten from Nintendo. Also you don't really NEED a N3DS. There is only one game and the SNES Eshop games on it.
>>
>>14342438
Cobray can go to an alternate universe where retards never bought into the DLC retardation and people still can buy complete games. He wouldn't want you to buy any DLC.
>>
File: srwd_4.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
srwd_4.png
5KB, 240x160px
I assume those are fairly normal top aces?
>>
>>14342449
Cobray wants whatever Banpresto and by extension Bamco wants him to want.
>>
>>14342426
>cucked

You have to go back.
>>
>>14342456
I had like 5 aces in my last D run and one of them had 400 kills over the rest.
>>
>>14342449
>and people still buy complete games.
>implying that this hasn't been a problem since before Cobray was even conceptualized.

I mean, shit, even not counting the obvious thing I was thinking of, SRW sold a fucking incomplete game in the 90s, and it's still considered one of the better games in the franchise.
>>
>>14342457
I don't even care about Monster Hunter so I'm not losing much by not being able to play one more game.
>>
>>14342457
And? Ohhhhhh cool MH looks slightly better. I never gave a fuck when I played 3U and I never gave a fuck when I played 4U. Same with X.
>>
>>14342449
>commercial with Cobray voiced by Yuuki Tai himself telling the viewer PURCHASE MY DLC
Would Cobray still not want me to buy DLC?
>>
File: 30626629.jpg (276KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
30626629.jpg
276KB, 768x1024px
>>14342459
Cobray wants himself
>>
>>14342457
>>14342475
Oh boy, two games I've never played, never am going to play, and never intend on playing. Truly I am kooked.
>>
>>14342475
Again who gives a literal fuck. My other post>>14342470 will apply here. At the end of the day I will be playing X with my friends, lancing shit to death.
>>
>>14342483
Stop responding to cuckposters.
>>
>>14342457
>>14342475
Who cares? You should be posting Hyrule Warriors Legends, which should have been N3DS exclusive because it runs like garbage on O3DS (<=20 FPS).
>>
>>14342482
Its a shame, MH is fun when you have a group of fellow hunters.
>>
>>14342475
>MonHun
wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>14342457
I've been using my 3DS since I got it and I cleared every hunt in MH4U no problem

The only game I can see really suffering would be Hyrule Warriors 3DS version but what the fuck do you expect from a handheld musou?
>>
>>14342482
You're a total cook, Matt.
>>
>>14342401
Wouldn't Hong Kong PSN sell the Chinese version instead?
>>
>>14342498
I thought that's where people said to make an account when I skimmed past a Gundam Breaker 3 thread once. I might've remembered wrong.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p0pI018jQ0

>THEY FELL FOR THE 3DS MEME
>>
>>14342488
I don't really have anyone who I would be able to play it with nearby, nor is my 3DS able to hold stable internet where I live. Even if I did, from all I've seen it's not really my type of game.
>>
File: Holocaust Arial.png (353KB, 1008x896px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust Arial.png
353KB, 1008x896px
these threads are not long for this world
>>
File: 48470748_p0_master1200.jpg (1MB, 950x1182px) Image search: [Google]
48470748_p0_master1200.jpg
1MB, 950x1182px
Who wants Kukuru back?

I hope she comes back to be friends with Sophia.
>>
>>14342486
Who cares? Hyrule Warriors should had never been ported to the 3DS. Just go play the U version and wait for 2 on the NX like the rest of us.
>>
>>14342536
Irui will bring her back as her lackey for sure.
>>
File: 1465519507392.png (143KB, 456x542px) Image search: [Google]
1465519507392.png
143KB, 456x542px
Are 4 and F different enough to play both, or do you just stick with F/Final?
>>
>>14342529
Thats fine.
>>
>>14342543
F is way better
>>
>>14342543
F adds more series and rewrites the plot a little.
It actually makes 4 irrelevant.
>>
>>14342552
Isn't G Saviour in 4?
>>
>>14342543
>>14342551
>>14342552
4 has Daimos and Sentinel though.
>>
File: u008.png (106KB, 343x308px) Image search: [Google]
u008.png
106KB, 343x308px
>>14342536
I want Magarga back
>>
>>14342555
>G Saviour
>in 1995
Sentinel, Anon. Sentinel.
>>
>>14342563
It looks so weird with eyes.
>>
>>14342439
Because some of us can speak moon
>>
>>14342551
>>14342552
I know that 4 is retconned and that F/Final is superior, but is F just an expanded 4 or completely different other than sharing similar OG plot? If the stages are different for most of the part, I'll probably give 4 a go as well, but if they are too similar I'll skip 4.
>>
>>14342563
>>14342574
She's cute. CUTE!
>>
>>14342567
Oh whoops.
>>
>>14342576
Oh and is there any difference between 4 and 4S for PS1, or is it just a straight port without any upgrades?
>>
>>14342557
And was Zambot's debut.

>>14342591
Pretty sure there are changes to make it more difficult amongst other things, but don't quote me on that, there's likely to be someone who knows the differences for real here.

It's not 100% the same though. I know that.
>>
welp, amiami has already sold out of MD guide.
>>
>Buster Blaster

Really, Banpresto? Really? What's next, Shoot Projectile? Ray Beam?
>>
>>14342591
4S has the soundtrack from hell, probably one of the worst SRW OST's ever actually. Good for a cringe laugh I guess.

https://youtu.be/8rhkYscTLLw
>>
>>14342606
Never forget Hi Mega Cannon Cannon.
>>
>>14342606
Saver Saber.

Oh wait, no, that wasn't on the poll, I guess it's not.
>>
>>14342606
Shotgun
>>
>>14342606
Sword Cut
Shield Defend
>>
>>14342614
It's still better than the PS version of F's soundtrack. Check out "Mild Battle".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-muDHgLOIA
>>
>>14342591
Units have voiced attack lines in 4S.
>>
File: Brave-cod-sentinel.jpg (18KB, 152x200px) Image search: [Google]
Brave-cod-sentinel.jpg
18KB, 152x200px
>>14342606
Brave Cod
>>
>>14342605
Amazon hasn't put their orders up yet
>>
>>14342642
I could dig it if I didn't know what it was supposed to actually sound like
Banjocide Machine will never stop being funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIY53b10Y_U
>>
File: The Sounds of Ass.jpg (22KB, 460x254px) Image search: [Google]
The Sounds of Ass.jpg
22KB, 460x254px
>>14342614
What the actual hell is this someone who wanted to sound like a fucking Genesis and actually failing? I hear the trumpets of the end times.
>>
>>14342614
>>14342642
Can we talk about Banjo Machine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIY53b10Y_U
>>
>>14342614
>>14342642
that reminds me, i remember hearing a really good version of violent battle but i could never find it, it was either from a game ost or an arrange album, and it was reasonably old
>>
By the way, 4 and 4S have the 255 cap on limit, mobility and EN.
And they also have ammo based repair and resupply.

FUCK that
>>
OGMD OST WHEN?

REVENGER OH SO GOOD WHEN IT ISN'T LIMITED BY GBA'S CRAPPY SOUND CHIP
>>
>>14342652
Well, I should have said that their preorder window closed.
>>
>>14342660
Was it from the Saturn version?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6pAgKL52Os
>>
File: Only the dead.jpg (41KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
Only the dead.jpg
41KB, 500x490px
>>14342662
>ammo based repair and resupply.
>>
>>14342642
Please even at it's worst F never quite reached the depths of 4S, it's a contender for maybe second worst. They just straight up give up in most of the songs in 4S.

https://youtu.be/-EGVIECbVb0
The instruments just outright stop playing in some sections and fade out.

https://youtu.be/DspNz2pIXY8
Armageddon isn't even MIDI quality forget being anything, it's like it was run through one of those old MP3 > MIDI converters that churn out a mess.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCFac5F0sM

WHY IS THIS STILL ALLOWED IN OGMD?
>>
>>14342666
Sounds about right Satan.
>>
>>14342660
Probably the Sega Saturn version the SS versions of SRW F was generally regarded the definitive version of the game anyway. Straight up better everything, map design, music etc.
>>
>>14342682
Because it's fucking great, you double nigger.
>>
>>14342663
I want to hear the full song so bad.
>>
>>14342663
I can't wait to hear Guardian Angel. It's gonna be the best thing ever.
>>
>>14342682
Because its a great support unit thats a fucking tank?
>>
>>14342690
Having main characters who once piloted top tier machines in a support bot is offensive to R fans though.

Glad I'm not one and that they don't actually exist.
>>
>>14342670
Yes. That shit is fun.

https://youtu.be/boN1exGnP1w
>>
>>14342666
>>14342685
>Satan
>Saturn
>Sega Sataan
>SAGE SATAN
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>14342663
All I need is Moon Knights ver. MD
And Break Through
>>
File: Happy time.png (240KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Happy time.png
240KB, 600x600px
>>14342662
>>14342670
Don't be a baby and play it. It builds character.
>>
>>14342703
You'll get Active Mind instead.
>>
>>14342676
While I'll agree that sounds absolutely horrible, I have to clarify,

>it's like it was run through one of those old MP3 > MIDI converters that churn out a mess.

I WISH those converters turned out that well. That, while sounding pretty...eh, is still a lot better than what those come out to. Now that my off topic ranting is over, feel free to carry on.
>>
>>14342536
Me.
>>
>>14342715
Not even mad.
Still hope Mist is voiced by Hosoyan though.
>>
>>14342715
That's a good theme song though.
>>
File: 1463882861769.jpg (68KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1463882861769.jpg
68KB, 500x511px
>>14342701
>The Saturn is Satan
>>
>>14342654
>>14342658
Banjomind Machine.

>>14342662
>And they also have ammo based repair and resupply.

So did Shin. And it was impossible to get more than one Repair/Resupply unit on either route. And on the Earth route, your Repair machine was a component part to Voltes instead of an actual full machine, which is bad because you never want Voltes uncombined ever.
>>
File: 57325731_p0.jpg (1MB, 1500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
57325731_p0.jpg
1MB, 1500x1300px
>>
>>14342730
K has the best music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0aIdTxo8gc
>>
Which Dracodeus finisher are you excited to see animated by the glorious OG team?
>>
>>14342606
Shot Weapon?
>>
>>14342736
Celdia's themes are both bad though.
Also never really dug Edax.
>>
>>14342733
This image confuses me, why are Ryoto and Carla there but Rio and Yuuki aren't? You can't have an alpha protagonist without their partner.
>>
>>14342728
Not Yuki Kaji?
>>
>>14342732
Oh and the Resupply machine on the Earth route is that tripod thing from Layzner that I don't think any other game had. And calling it shit is a poor comparison since that's unfair to shit.

Space route got Aphrodite A - no Diana A here, even! - and Super Boss Borot, which was marginally better.
>>
>>14342658
Sure...after Mild Breeze! Xylophone Cybuster!
https://youtu.be/rrqkmzvVrb0

>>14342656
Have some Silent Trumpet and you will hear the actual trumpet of the end.
https://youtu.be/aIrcxCVWcqA
>>
>>14342737
Zankantou and Dragon Surfing

>>14342736
Angelica's theme is so nice. Also best K grill no contest
>>
>>14342737
Dragon surfing
I mean just look at what they did with G Sword Diver going from @1 to OGs
>>
>>14342747
Get out right now.
Hosoyan is the only one allowed to do Mist.
>>
>>14342741
Summer Drive is boring, but I do legit like Spring Breeze.
>>
>>14342750
I'm laughing so hard at that Cybuster theme, and I don't know why
>>
>>14342747
Not Akira Kamiya out of retirement?
>>
>>14342741
Edax is an earworm.
>>
>>14342754
Speaking of which, G-Sword Diver is likely getting a new animation, the OGs/OGG one incorporated the Catapult Kick it lacked, but now that's its own attack so.

Although going by that logic, Geant Chevalier's Claw Anchor Burst should be different too and I know that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>14342750
Why
>>
>>14342750
I don't know what's worse
The song
Or the fact that one of the comments is from Asakim Dowin about how good the song is and calls it Cybaster
>>
>>14342748
>Oh and the Resupply machine on the Earth route is that tripod thing from Layzner that I don't think any other game had.
Think GC had those too actually.

I distinctly remember a mid game stage which had you using these weird tiny little..tricycles? Oddly I recall this stage was shifted into a very early opening game stage in XO.
>>
Let's cleanse the bad taste of early PS1 SRW soundtracks with dis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRwQ9-FWUpw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa7DWhLk9C4
>>
File: autistic patient.jpg (12KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
autistic patient.jpg
12KB, 360x270px
>>14342750
PLEASE NEVER POST THESE AGAIN
>>
>>14342777
I had no idea that Konami made music for SRW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxnHdd4NW4
>>
How about we post SRW versions of songs that actually are better than the originals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdjrwJ6djh0
>>
>>14342789
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERBeVJtro6c
>>
>>14342746
I'm not sure either. I looked at the source on pixiv, but it sounds like some sort of Japanese meme thing I'm not getting.

Anyone know what they're talking about here? http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57325731
>>
>>14342777
I'LL TRUST YOU FOREVER
>>
>>14342789
>better than Ali Project
that's not saying much
Anyways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52bliYUhVd0
>>
File: domon mug.jpg (40KB, 479x477px) Image search: [Google]
domon mug.jpg
40KB, 479x477px
>>14342777
G Gundam in SRW again to shill the bluray release when?
>>
File: 03474.png (36KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
03474.png
36KB, 160x160px
>>14342770
>>14342767
It's despair. That is all.
>>
Not gonna lie Get it?, Aim's theme was bitching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioLLEmni6q0
>>
>>14342789
Well, I wouldn't really say better than the original, but hey, I love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiHfEjbDyIk
>>
File: image.png (221KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221KB, 460x346px
>>14342803
Someone mention Despair?
>>
>>14342775
No, that's the Doll, the Earth-made SPT, and it's also in 64. I'm talking about this blue three legged flying thing that is fucking useless for combat.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/spt-layzner/spt-layzner/gtc-dn-03.htm

>>14342792
I don't find that to be better than the original, though. It's just a good remix that works better for battle purposes.
>>
File: 19085980.jpg (191KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
19085980.jpg
191KB, 800x600px
>>14342804
>tfw your sign got a great theme and robot
>>
>>14342809
I like the original too, but J's faster paced version is pretty greato
>>
>>14342809
Reminds me W had a pretty great arrangement of Eternal Loneliness.
https://youtu.be/0AIj0Ahxsyo
>>
>>14342816
>Tfw Aquarius
>Being the motherfucking king

My sign is so ignored overall it felt great.
>>
File: 03392.png (25KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
03392.png
25KB, 160x160px
>>14342816
>mfw Libra
>>
File: touhoureactor.png (2MB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
touhoureactor.png
2MB, 640x1920px
>>14342822
Debt truly is the poison of our times.
>>
File: [UNLEASH THE ZODIAC SIGN].jpg (51KB, 571x580px) Image search: [Google]
[UNLEASH THE ZODIAC SIGN].jpg
51KB, 571x580px
>>14342816
>>14342821
>>14342822
>TFW Nothing for Sagittarius

At least we got a neat su/m/m/on in a browser game
>>
File: 1461458888021.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461458888021.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
It took them six games to finish Classic and Alpha storylines. How many games will it take them to adapt the Z series? I assume it would be stupid to adapt each Z2/3 half into a separate game, or even worse, split an OG game into two halves like Z2/3.
>>
>>14342848
I'll only accept Z2 if Uther gets to be the Saisei final boss.
>>
File: 03563.png (43KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
03563.png
43KB, 160x160px
>>14342844
>>TFW Nothing for Sagittarius
What?

You got this loser.
>>
>>14342844
>>TFW Nothing for Sagittarius

except for one the most popular (of not THE most popular) Saints
>>
File: 1459935573896.jpg (34KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1459935573896.jpg
34KB, 500x348px
>>14342816
>taurus
Strauss
I got no clue what this is, yes I did not play Z3.
>>
File: elunaluna taurus.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
elunaluna taurus.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>14342870
Unfortunately, she and the other enemy Sphere holders die for retarded reasons
>>
>>14342848
Damn Lorelei makes my dick hard
>>
>>14342857
Exactly, nothing
>>
>>14342876
Oh I get a titty monster. I am fine with this.

I hope that once the dreaded day Z3 gets into OG she will be recruitable, she is a pretty good semen demon.
>>
File: 03539.png (34KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
03539.png
34KB, 160x160px
>>14342892
The Sidereal Sphere Holder's reasons for actually staying with Sidreal seemed really flimsy at best.

I guess we can hope that the Z games get some rewrites on the same level as the changes to Alpha, once OG gets there in another 25 years or so.
>>
>>14342906
As long as we get more titty monsters.
>>
>>14342906
Somehow I feel relieved of being a poorfag who has only played the first Z.
>>
File: 03565.png (37KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
03565.png
37KB, 160x160px
>>14342892
'Was' is the keyword here rather than 'is'.
>>
>>14342919
is in a sense there is art of her.
>>
I liked Z3's story and the sphere holders.
>>
>>14342498

They have a version specifically listed as the English version for sale.
>>
>>14342916

Aw come on, Z2 was perfectly fine. Hakai is actually one of my favorite games in the series.
>>
>>14342906
Assuming they fire the guy responsible for Z3.2's writing (who also did OG2's story).
>>
File: b2760016.png (112KB, 486x400px) Image search: [Google]
b2760016.png
112KB, 486x400px
>>
>>14342809
W Masquerade > J Masquerade.

Gives the original version a run for its money, too.
>>
>>14342737
Katia's was the best back in J, but I have to admit that Melua's will probably look really fucking cool with better animation quality.
>>
Post shit you'd love in MD, but you know won't be in the game. Do not post stuff you already know is not in the game:

-Boss level machine you can use for the last 10 stages
-Guarbein
-A new battleship since I'm sick of the one's we have
-Giant versions of EF Natch, and Abend with a combo attack (bonus points if anyone can trigger the combo)
-Farlion upgrades
-R-1 Custom
-For them to give us ANY of the AR machines. They don't even need to combine.
-Gilliam getting a human sized Gespenst suit that does a lot of damage
-For Astranagant to show up
-Flickerei Geist uprade into whatever it was suppose to be
>>
File: Capture.png (298KB, 642x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
298KB, 642x479px
Kusuha Mizuha: dick stabber
>>
>>14342979
> Post shit [...] you know won't be in the game
> Do not post stuff you already know is not in the game
So don't post anything at all?
>>
File: coustwell.gif (58KB, 269x418px) Image search: [Google]
coustwell.gif
58KB, 269x418px
>>14342979
>>
>>14342979
>Do not post stuff you already know is not in the game:

Then nothing.

Your list has a few things I'd consider to be at least somewhat likely, too.
>>
>>14342991
I was talking about the GC robots.
>>
>>14342979
Astranagant
Cobray
the SC2 OG
Choir Demonic
>>
File: 1462805776251.jpg (90KB, 752x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1462805776251.jpg
90KB, 752x1371px
>>14342991
>>
>>14343021
Oops meant for
>>14342979
>>
File: get_22.jpg (212KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
get_22.jpg
212KB, 900x790px
>>14342979
-An upgrade for Gilliam
-A Gilliam and Kai combination attack
-The Gespenst Mk II S comes back no seriously where the fuck did it go
>>
>>14342965
I think Z3.2 would make a decent scenario for OG. It's only shit because they don't do anything interesting with the licensed cast. They're just there.

Okay, that bit where you got lost in the galaxy and met Battle 7 and later the Protodevilins was great but they don't join you.
>>
>>14343055
>The Gespenst Mk II S comes back no seriously where the fuck did it go

We're sort of getting that back with the Gespenst Haken.
>>
>>14342979
Most likely:
-Dark Brain with his 3 underlings, and the 4th team member acquired
-A new battleship, Hagane is going down
-Tronium for the Exbeins
-Balmar: Laodieca's fleet with Astranagant and the new mecha series developed by Euzeth as grunts/aces
-ART-2 and 3, can't combine
-Bewoulf or Zukunft
-Gravillions used by DC remnants
-GS remnants
-Flickerei and Riese upgrades
-Gilliam becoming an important character again
-Fury Emperor and Gau La Furia fightable
-Final boss is the Gau La Furia einst'd
-Database hinted, Ru Cobol destroyed the Fury original planet
>>
>>14343073
What if the new Phantom is actually the original Gespenst Mk II S that's been heavily modified? How would you feel to know you traded the Gespenst Kick for Haken?
>>
>>14343082
What if Haken has the Gespenst kick?

I mean, the Phantom could do that back in the EF games.
>>
>>14343076
Does Balmar even exist proper anymore or was Euzeth the last "true" Balmarian in the OGverse?
>>
>>14343082
nope, it's actually the Type H. Combines the advantages of the R and S type into 1 machine. Made by Marion using SM data.
>>
>>14343086
The Emperor is alive as is the empire, confirmed in the last stage of 2nd OGS
>>
>>14343085
Yes. It also has the chest laser beam.
I wish it still has the boomerang and beam sword though.
>>
>>14343073
Does it have a Gespenst Kick?

Can I put anyone I want into it?

If the answer to either of those is 'no' then it doesn't fucking count.
>>
File: Capture.png (329KB, 638x484px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
329KB, 638x484px
Time for the Brain Powerd finale.
And I only have 4 stages left before I'm finally fucking done with this
>>
>>14343118
What gives you the impression it won't have those?
>>
>>14343131
It did in EF, according to stuff people posted, it's not locked to Haken.
>>
>>14343134

I cant tell from that screenshot which route you chose.
>>
>>14343076
>-ART-2 and 3, can't combine

Not happening. ART-1 was just a way for Banpresto to give Mai her own machine and stop fighting Viletta for the R-Gun's seat. If we were getting ART-2 and 3 we would've gotten some sort of hint in 2ndOG.

>>14343086
Let me give you a hint. Do you think Banpresto would just not do the Alpha 3 plot, which includes multiple popular Balmerian characters and is the ending to a few more popular character's stories?
>>
>>14343131
Gespenst Kick: Possibly
Swappable pilots: Confirmed, but probably not too many given there's supposed to be unique dialogue with the subpilot Aschen.
>>
>>14343147
Haman route.
Because who would be stupid enugh to turn down Haman, two MP Qubeleys and a Doven Wolf?
>>
>>14343157

No I mean the protagonist chosen
>>
>>14343147
>Brain Powerd Finale
>after he beat up the Gaiking final boss
>on a stage that clearly has Orphan

Gonna go out on a limb here and say Accept Haman, but it's not a particularly long limb.
>>
>>14343085
>Hiyama going GESPENSTO KIIIIICK

Can anyone even compete?
>>
>>14343158
Kusuha route
>>14343159
What stage are you up to in @2 Matt or have you finally finished it?
>>
File: 16287378.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
16287378.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>14343160
>tfw no GESPENSTO CRUSHAAA
>>
>>14343169
I think I last stopped... right after killing King Darius. Whatever the stage after him is.

I have problems with focusing on any one given game at a time though, especially if I don't have a physical version of the game on me. I'd probably have finished it otherwise.
>>
>>14343160
He doesn't scream in EF. Haken isn't a hotblooded hero.
>>
>>14343183
>Whatever the stage after him is.
The Crossbone finale.
That stage can go fuck itself honestly I don't blame you for stopping there.
>>
>>14343187
You gotta scream for the kick in the OG world though. It's tradition.
>>
Looking over alpha 2's secrets is really weird, it starts of slow in the beginning and just goes balls nuts for the second half of the game
>>
>>14343192
Oh right, now I remember. Crossbone fuckers.

Man, I hope V doesn't make that band of chucklefucks as annoying to take down.
>>
>>14343200
Or be very strange like Excellen......fuck now I just made myself sad
>>
>>14343213
As long as they don't give what's his face a three turn limit then we're good.
Because seriously fuck that shit man
>>
>>14343192
>8 Divinidads
Oh fuck.
But if it's like Aim's last stand in Saisei, it's easy as shit.
>>
>>14343224
>killing bosses in late Alpha 2
>easy

Clearly you jest.
>>
>>14343230
So if bosses are so tough in Alpha 2 then how many people choose to take on the Nightingale instead of the Sazabi? Who's that masochistic?
>>
>>14343224
>Killing a 2L boss with 180k HP in three turns in @2
>Easy
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA MAN
NO FUCKING IDEA.
Seriously I just barely managed to do it.
Also I am glad in this stage I only have to fight bootleg Aura Battlers
>>
>>14343241
If you did the Heero training with Ibis, the Hyperion can wreck everything by itself.
>>
>>14343241
>Who's that masochistic?

If you've played that long through Alpha 2? You.

Great game for most of its length, but good god the endgame was poorly thought out when it comes to boss survivability. It's all BIG HP POOLS and 2L SIZE and -30% DAMAGE TAKEN LEADER BONUSES and shit, and that all matters when Alpha 2 isn't a particularly big-numbers game.
>>
>>14343213
Oh you know they will, then you will recruit them.
>>
>>14343261
>and -30% DAMAGE TAKEN LEADER BONUSES

that sounds like icing on the shit cake
>>
>>14343261
That Axis Drop stage was the point I dropped it.

So many bosses spread so far apart, having to take them all down in a few turns for skill point. Fuck that, I got lazy.
>>
>>14343261
At least its not big HP pools, HP Regen, S ranks out the ass, high armor and regen events all at once.
>>
>>14343230
I mean, for his V appearance.
>>
>>14343288
OG2 was a wild ride wasn't it
>>
>>14343288
>At least its not big HP pools, HP Regen, S ranks out the ass, high armor and regen events all at once.

No, you're right.

It's all but the last of those. Instead of that it's size and leader bonuses, the former of which really matters because Size does a lot in Alpha 2 and there is absolutely no Ignore Size Penalties at all. (That's why Daitarn is the best mech in the game despite not having any good ALLs, because it can fucking hit things for full strength.)
>>
>>14343307
At least you have HTB Cannon to take care of the endgame.
>>
File: SRC - X to X Pt 171.png (24KB, 742x545px) Image search: [Google]
SRC - X to X Pt 171.png
24KB, 742x545px
For some reason Getter 1's upgrades are broken so you can pretty much indefinitely pump money into it.
>>
>>14343394
the true power of getter rays
>>
>>14343417
>>14343417

New Thread
>>
Quick question what series plots does SRW J use? I want to play it, but i would also like to watch any series that it may spoil first.
>>
>>14342465
>and it's still considered one of the better games in the franchise.
>Winkysoft era
[citation needed]
>>
>>14343230
>he thinks Alpha 2 bosses are hard
I don't have a face disgusted enough.
>>
>>14341726
weird, I thought it was SPAAAACE and WORKING TOGETHER TO STAY ALIVE IN SPACE or some shit
Thread posts: 617
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.