[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: mech3~1.jpg (134KB, 613x797px) Image search: [Google]
mech3~1.jpg
134KB, 613x797px
How is it?
>>
>>14328401
Pretty bad
>>
>>14328401
Awful
>>
pretty good
>>
I hate to be that guy, but... what is it?
>>
File: Vanguard_Bandits_ntsc-front.jpg (122KB, 658x650px) Image search: [Google]
Vanguard_Bandits_ntsc-front.jpg
122KB, 658x650px
>>14334319

Vanguard Bandits. A SRPG for the PS1.
>>
>>14334335

Amusing. Thanks anon.
>>
>>14328401

I tried hard to like it, but it's just really really dull. The combat system is very slow.
>>
>>14328401
It's shit.
>>
>>14328401
Honestly, it is terrible.
>>
Pretty good but the translation is pretty shitty. Lot of name changes and dumb dialogue.
>"Fear my PMS!"
>>
>>14336366
>Ireland "translation"

Not very surprising.
Watch that asshole show up now that I've insulted it.
>>
>>14328401
A bad translation with crappy gameplay.
>>
>>14328401
Complete shit
>>
>>14328401
No where near as good as the cover art made me want it to be.
>>
>mech called ultragunner
>doesnt have a single gun

I beat it once. I enjoyed it and the script was entertaining. Worth at least 1 playthrough, but I'd probably use a guide to figure out how to get certain skills for each character.
>>
>>14337234
So, Wild Arms 2?
>>
>>14336419
>>14337234
You know what?

Fuck you. Fuck you and your spoiled Atlus Xseed ass.

Fuck you and your crunchy roll and your Horriblesubs and you're bit torrents.

You're stupid weeb ass doesn't get how lucky you are to even get half the shit you do. Do you have any idea how hard a sell these games where in the US back in the Saturn and PS1 days? No you don't.

Im not gonna defend Ireland but they where taking huge risks with these games and we where lucky to get them at all.
>>
>>14340786
No, fuck you, American. You stupid cunts have shit fanbases based on shit translations and are fucking cancer. WD was a bunch of fucktards who filled decent games with retarded fart and condom jokes, and dubbed over Midorikawa Hikaru and Inoue Kikuko and Hidaka Noriko and Yokoyama Chisa with the talented and star-studded cast of Victor Ireland and his wife and their neighbour and that guy who was behind them in line at the supermarket.

And Atlus and Xseed are just as bad so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>14328401
So bad that it isn't playable.
>>
File: Vanguard7.jpg (114KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Vanguard7.jpg
114KB, 1024x819px
>>
>>14344686
Yup that's pretty bad.
>>
>>14344686

>>14344764
>>14344767
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.