[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSGO-Mobile Suit Gundam Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20130204172658b9a.jpg (206KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20130204172658b9a.jpg
206KB, 1024x576px
Mobile Suit Gundam Online General

>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
Check the EN wiki linked in the "getting started section" to see if a problem you're having has already been rectified
>>
I want to get around to playing this game but getting a VPN seems like such a hassle.
>>
>>14330183
desu I had an easier time getting a VPN than changing shittons of different locale/clock configs until I found a way to play the game without black textures.
>>
>>14330183
It was fucking easy, actually. Really quick. Just get Mudfish, put up three bucks, set it to launch MSGO and set your timezone to JPN. I didn't have to fuck with anything else for it to work.
>>
>>14330419
>>14330443

Good to know, I'll try getting in on it sometime this month.

I know it's F2P, but nothing is ever REALLY free to play. What kind of things do you spend money on in the game? Upgrades? Better MS?
>>
>>14332145
well everything you can get with cash you can get with in game currency its just buying cash speeds it up dramatically but the cash rates are fucking horrible meaning the shit u spend real money on is super fucking overpriced
>>
>>14332543
Doesn't sound so bad. At least it's not like GBO where I'm constantly destroyed by players with MS and weapons at lvl 6 or higher from paying, while free players were stuck with lvl 3 at best.
>>
>>14333069
That's going to be your experience for a few games. You'll be plodding about wondering how the fuck everyone moves so fast and dying, until you get your CBZ figured out and start dropping people with the airburst.
>>
>>14333140
I have no idea what you just told me in that last bit, but uh, okay.

I'm installing everything now, I'm pretty excited to play.
>>
>>14330443
Uh, so how do I set it to launch MSGO?
>>
>>14334308
In the options/activate item. There's a specific box for you to tick. Read the EN wiki for specific instructions, you have to make a shortcut to the game itself with an argument to use the connection.

I have to launch it through the launcher first, alt-F4, then launch the shortcut with the .data argument for the VPN to work. I don't know if anyone else does.
>>
>>14334381
Thanks.

Sorry for asking more questions, but uh, mudfish creates another wireless network creation, right?
Like, if my wi fi thing is called "wireless", it'll create another one called "wireless_2GEXT"?

Because that suddenly popped up for me after downloading mudfish and all that. Problem is, how do I delete it? I wasn't paying attention and the second wireless network ended up being a copy of my landlord's wi fi instead of my own, so I kind of need to delete that now before he finds out. Does anyone know how to do that? I'm trying to look it up but it's not telling me anything about how to delete it.
>>
Is the Gyan some sort of cult favourite suit or something? I rarely see them yet they always seem to do well.
>>
>>14336482
Gyan sword is easy when you get used to it. I'll go ham with my Galbaldy occasionally in melee.
>>
>>14336482
Yes and no.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.