[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order of the Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 506th MS Parachute Regiment.jpg (59KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
506th MS Parachute Regiment.jpg
59KB, 680x510px
Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the /m/ Expeditionary Forces:

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the Earth Sphere are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts you will bring about the destruction of the Xeno war machine, the elimination of tyranny over oppressed peoples of the Earth Sphere, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely.

But this is the year 20XX. Much has happened since the Invader triumphs of 19XX-200X. The United Nations have inflicted upon the Enemy great defeats, in open battle, man-to-man. Our air offensive has seriously reduced their strength in the air and their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men. The tide has turned. The free men of the Earth Sphere are marching together to victory.

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.
>>
>>14322370
So is penis inpesction day still a thing? Sarge is getting a little too aggressive during the daily ruck sack check
>>
Hail Zeon
>>
I'm not gonna die for some rich old cunts. Get someone else.
>>
>>14322370
I call dibs on the fancy new prototype mech
Fuck you all it's mine
>>
>>14323143
>>14323163
>>14323167
>>14323171
Oh, fucks sakes, you Bloody Yanks are gonna be late for the dropoff! Get into your bloody Scopedogs and prepare to board the Higgins Boats!
>>
So did anybody know what happened to the guy who painted his Zudah red and jury-rigged a Trans-Am capable GN Drive on it?
>>
>>14323440
Wrong thread mate, this is the /m/ D-Day commemoration thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV1ziBsqvfw
>>
>>14323443
Oops, I must have confused it for that game session. I shall go back to my Scopedog in shame.
>>
72 years ago today, we were still trying to break out of Omaha.
>>
File: Adrastea.jpg (209KB, 1222x871px) Image search: [Google]
Adrastea.jpg
209KB, 1222x871px
I don't wanna get out. Can't we just ride the battleship up onto land?

captcha was select boats, RIP Allies
>>
To stay on topic with D-Day, would you say that Odessa or the start of the Fed space offensive was the D-Day of gundam? Also, which general is Revil most like? I kind of get some Patton vibes from him, but I could also see him as being based off a different general.
>>
>>14327492
I'd say Odessa. It was a massive turning point where the feds finally started taking back land.
What would you call the Barbarossa of Gundam?
>>
>>14327522
Hmmm, hard to say, maybe Jaburo because it was an attempt at a massive campaign to end the federation, but due to terrain difficulties and the Federation having practical front line manufacturing as well as the enemy underestimating them at this point in the war it ended up as a disaster for Zeon.
>>
>>14327522
Barbatos
>>
>>14327112
No we can't.
>>
File: GM Spartan is for Muhreens.jpg (294KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
GM Spartan is for Muhreens.jpg
294KB, 600x800px
>>14323435
I was supposed to get a Standing Tortoise but somehow I got a GM Spartan instead, they keep insisting I'm the pilot and they wouldn't take no for an answer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.