[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best Zabi, and why is it Garma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: garma.png (451KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
garma.png
451KB, 640x480px
Who is the best Zabi, and why is it Garma?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10410279

Here is the poll.
>>
Also bump the thread, when you answer the poll.
>>
Garma lived like a bitch and died like a bitch.

At least Dozle went out fighting.
>>
>>14322299
>Garma died trying to ram a ship into the White Base
>Died like a bitch

>Garma personally led a squadron of fighters against the White Base, and survived an a battle with Amuro
>Lived like a bitch
>>
Best Zabis are:
1. Mineva
2. Garma
3. Kycilia
Based on the order of who I'd want to stick my dick in.
>>
>>14322114
Because youre a homosexual.
>>
File: 1463333022223.gif (2MB, 418x194px) Image search: [Google]
1463333022223.gif
2MB, 418x194px
>>14322463
>Not an argument
>>
>>14322336
Just cus he ran from the battle against the Gundam doesn't make him anything special.
And trying to ram the white base is only a surprise to anyone cus it's so out of character for such a weak-willed kid.

Compared to every other Zabi, and basically any other antagonist in 0079 he's the worst.
>>
>>14322430
you got fine taste negro
>>
>>14322501
Dozle sends Ramba Ral to avenge Garma, gets wiped out. Sends Conscon. Gets wiped out. Refuses aid from Kycillia because of "muh pride" and loses to a smaller fleet and dies in a superior mobile armor where Garma lived in a shitty fighter.

Kycilla literally did nothing.

Ghiren literally did nothing.

Degwin literally did nothing.

Garma attempted to lead Gundam to the firing range of his Gaw, but Char literally wiped shit on some chords. Garma swallows his pride and asks Char for aid (which kills him). The only reason why he is the worst antagonist for the original series is because he was the first one (sans char) and gets killed before the show lets him do anything.

And how is attempting to ram the Gaw out of character? Even Char admitted Garma had guts just a few episodes prior to Episode 10.
>>
>>14322530
He's always shown as basically relying on Char for everything.
Maybe it's cus I haven't seen 0079 in ages and Origin has clouded my view of him, but I remember that he wasn't the bravest soldier around.
>>
>>14322562
But he didn't rely on Char for everything. He tried to do things on his own (something Char encouraged) but when he saw just how strong White Base was, he then went to Char. The Red Comet was just a spectator for most of the North America arc of the show.
>>
>>14322562
Nah in MSG, Garma was pretty much a man by that point. A naive, gullible man, but he actually wasn't remotely as pathetic as he was in Origin.

The guy put up a better fight than probably half of Amuro's opponents and he was in a stinking Dopp or whatever those shitty things are called.

I haven't read the Origin manga though, so no idea if he's as pathetic when he dies in that.
>>
>>14322530
I saw it as "well the gaw is fucked either way, might as well ram it"
Garma was always about trying to prove himself, and taking out whitebase in death would have done that.
>>
>>14322114
>and why is it

This should be an auto-ban.

But to answer your question, yes, Garma is the best Zabi. He's the only Zabi that directly commanded a successful military operation during the OYW. Couple his accomplishments with his handsome looks and you can understand why he was the poster boy for Zeon forces and probably why Char killed him. He even tried to establish good relations with the locals of the Earth territories he was occupying.
>>
>>14322562
All Zabis were very proud. Garma was never a coward. He was just stupid.
>>
>>14322132
There isn't that many votes but seriously?
Dozle and Garma?
I didn't think /m/ would be such goody two-shoes.
>>
>>14323514
I take it you are talking about the 2nd Earth deployment operation into North America? While that is true, I though Dozle had been in charge of the Battle of Loum, and Kycillia had loosely been in charge of taking control over Odessa at the start of the war. The only Zabi who never actually was involved in a successful operation of the siblings was Gihren, who only came out to A.Boa.Qu, and promptly was leading to far more loses with his strategies.
>>
>>14323230
True, but at least his last words were "Glory to the Principality of Zeon" and his last thoughts were of his woman. It's not like he was a sniveling coward when he died.
>>
>Zabi
>ever being good
>>
File: because he was a spoiled brat.gif (500KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
because he was a spoiled brat.gif
500KB, 500x375px
>>14322114
Because he was a spoiled brat.
>>
>>14323514
>and why is it
I only did this to expedite "Who is the best zabi? My pick would be Garma"
>>
>>14322114
Only fujoshi like Garma. He was shit
>>
>>14322114
I prefer the Garma that had a gundam.
>>
File: 10027329.jpg (36KB, 290x190px) Image search: [Google]
10027329.jpg
36KB, 290x190px
Garma had the best Zaku
>>
>>14330405
This shit blew my child mind when it dropped in Journey to Jaburo
>>
File: 1100002453_1[1].jpg (35KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1100002453_1[1].jpg
35KB, 560x560px
>>14330405
That's not even the best Zaku in the Zabi family.
>>
>>14330421
I almost said
>inb4 oversized heat hawk

But I didn't think anyone actually had this shitty of taste
>>
>>14328456
He was great.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.