[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OOO narrative thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Kamen.Rider.OOO.full.783097[1].jpg (294KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen.Rider.OOO.full.783097[1].jpg
294KB, 800x566px
I just wanna know:
What happened?!

1) Why does Chiyoko look like Dr.maki's dead sis?

+

2) Why was Hina hulk strong?

Finished the show recently and as much as I enjoyed the it's dynamics, I couldn't overlook a couple curious decisions with the plot. I was actually looking forward to discovering the answers.
>>
>>14320435
>1) Why does Chiyoko look like Dr.maki's dead sis?
Because somebody thought it would be dramatic.
>2) Why was Hina hulk strong?
Because somebody thought it was funny.

Fuck you for making me remember this horrible show and it's characters for even a second.
>>
>>14320435
>Why does Chiyoko look like Dr.maki's dead sis?
She's an early prototype for NEVER. It didn't take off, so they abandoned her in Japan.

>Why was Hina hulk strong?
She had a Gorilla Core Medal inside her.
>>
>>14320435
>2) Why was Hina hulk strong?
Because her father is General Shadow
>>
>trying to find any meaning in the worst Kamen Rider Series ever with a dorky main hero
Kobayashi, plz
>>
File: stabby.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stabby.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
When Chiyoko-kun hired Hina she mentioned that she was looking for a "power type" like Hina which leads me to believe that people like Hina are more prevalent. As for Chiyoko looking like Maki's sister I think the writers had an explanation in mind but just never explained it.
>>
>>14327271

But he wasn't THAT strong.
>>
>>14320435
>
Comedy
>>
>>14327735
Probably forgotten.
>>
>>14320435

>Why does Chiyoko look like Dr.maki's dead sis?

Probably a coincidence or what >>14326579 said

>Why was Hina hulk strong?

Why does Kougami love cakes so much?
>>
>>14327735

> never explained it

Can't really blame them. The show looked set to be fairly character focused with a good plot for the first 10 or so episodes and then it got derailed when the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear scare hit. All plot kind of went out the window and the show seemed to be kind of winging it by the time it came back. It's unfortunate, but it was kind of out of their control at the end of the day since there were extenuating social and natural causes behind it all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.