[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Wait, what the hell?

I thought Silvie was that Nexx guy's girlfriend. He's off on the frontlines fighting the Marduk and she's kissing this hack journalist she only met a week or two at most ago and didn't even like.
What gives? They certainly never ended the relationship on screen, unless her rejecting his offer to go for a drive was just that.
>>
Yeah, that was bullshit. I don't think anybody defends it
>>
So are those sub files complete, or was there more work to be done on them? I got some mixed messages last threat.
>>
if you have the option to fuck a hot alien chick, you always pick the option to fuck the hot alien chick. what a scrub.
>>
>>14319933
I just marathoned it earlier so I can't tell you which exact episode, but in one of the last 3 episodes, the timing for some of the Marduk lines were completely off, resulting in it only appearing for a split second.
Other than that, not all the songs were subbed, and the timing in general wasn't perfect with every line (like a millisecond or two too slow or fast), but that's not something I personally care about too much.
>>
>>14319746
At that point OP, Most people stop caring.
>>
>>14319997

That lines up with what the subber guy was talking about. He needed karaoke for some songs, and I forget what else. Seems like a usable first pass is done, but he's working on a second.

I want to get my ducks in a row to be able to go through all of Macross before Delta BDs.

I've only ever seen Plus and 7. Macross I saw as Robotech about 16 years ago. I need to see it for real. Not sure if I should rewatch 7 or what.

I'm going to experiment a bit with timing subs for the Macross 7 Plus BD raws we have. See if we can finish that off too.

Incidently, I like to have archives of everything, just for fun. Does anybody have NON BD Macross Zero, so I can have the episode without Sheryl's earrings?
>>
>>14320075

https://bakabt.me/torrent/131691/macross-zero-480p-niizk
>>
>>14319746
>this hack journalist she only met a week or two at most ago and didn't even like
don't forget that he grabbed her ass before he even introduced himself
>>
>>14320096
Hey, thanks.

Do you know what episode contains the earring retcon? No need to archive the whole thing, if I just need the one shot.
>>
>>14319746

Pretty sure Ishtar says the Macross has magic love powers or something that brings people together. So basically they only hooked up because plot magic.

Yeah, I think even people who like II can't swallow that bullshit.

Even if it's been struck from continuity, it is kinda funny it still fits the Macross tradition of the more mature love interest always winning.
>>
>>14320364
Delta will break the trend
>>
>>14320377

Honestly not counting on that.
>>
>>14320364
>it is kinda funny it still fits the Macross tradition of the more mature love interest always winning.

No, it's not. Ishtar was older than Sylvie, and she didn't act like an angry child. She's centuries years old (her people are long lived).

Sylvie was basically younger and part meltran, like all the signs of loser. She won because of literal plot magic.
>>
>>14320377
I don't believe it will.
>>
>>14320646

Wasn't Ishtar in love with the big angry alien guy though ?
She might have flirted with Hibiki during her stay on earth but love hell no. Hibiki was never going to win her.
>>
>>14320646

Ishtar was still the more childish one in appearance and overall innocence.

>>14320663

No, Feff had the hots for her, not the other way around.
>>
>>14320646
>Ishtar was older than Sylvie

How do you know?
>>
>>14319746
>What gives?

No one ever said anime writers were good at what they do.

To be fair, though, there was no confirmation that Silvie and Nex were in a relationship.
>>
>>14326067
>To be fair, though, there was no confirmation that Silvie and Nex were in a relationship.

Yeah, it was just a rumor. Get with it, thread.
>>
>>14319768
I do.
>>
>>14319746

A lot got cut out as it was supposed to be a 26 episode series that got cut down to just 6 OVAs. Had it gotten a full series then it likely wouldn't be as haphazard as it was.
>>
>>14328070
You're shit
>>
>>14319746
the animation when the marduk fight the earth fleet is fucking amazing@!
>>
>>14330830

That's the first time I've ever heard that and I'm not inclined to believe it without a source of some kind.
>>
>>14333681
Same. Pretty interesting if true though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.