[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Breaker 3 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 61

File: 1458473164985.jpg (1MB, 1826x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1458473164985.jpg
1MB, 1826x1028px
No witty edition name edition

Previously: >>14277267

Mobile Suit Chart: http://pastebin.com/yAPZbNVs

JP Gamers Guide (EX/Burst Lists, Attack variants, body part Derive trees):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KciDQHsa5LCXe_JmaSfiCipI5zViIXew4lXlcwAaCmM/

SEA Gamers Guide (Unit Ability list, weapon/shield Derive trees, shop availability index):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Imhbob52OPX-9uKILp_W72_lUwOPrvHL84xws2Fb3cA/

Discord hangout: https://discord.gg/010FSXnYiGsRE7RYJ
>>
What's the max value for Treasure Hunter?
>>
>>14310399
No. You just need to press R while moving.
>>
>>14317660
3%, iirc.
>>
>Realize at the last moment that it's not the EX Action which makes the AGE 3 Fortress Arms good

>It's the Option Equipment

I wish I never bothered trying to master that goddamn EX Action. It's so shitty. The damage is nothing and the recharge is retardedly long
>>
I want to rub her flat chest!
>>
>Play online
>All these Kshatriyas

When their funnels blocks out the sun, we'll fight in the shade
>>
Can the Virtue head CAST OFF into the Nadleeh head? If so how?
>>
>>14318083
Option Equipment is pretty much better than anything you can boost the damage far higher then your regular equipped weapons
>>
>>14318286
It really is a shame that so many focus on Funnel Spam. I mean, it works, but I rather just Grav Sphere ex, into yellow break, into FAZZ ex.
>>
>>14318254
I want to rub it's metal chest.
>>
>>14318340
Nope. Wish Nadleeh parts were around, though.

Just on top of having another feminine frame in general, Nadleeh head would mean hair that doesn't automatically fan out in Trans/Awaken like Nobel's.
>>
>>14318518
I want to hug it's metal body
>>
>>14317644
Is that a boy or a girl?
>>
>>14318922
Robota is a boy, anon. Come on.
>>
I finished the story once but I'm still missing a few units like the GM Cardigan and the Double X and the hot spots are not giving me nothing good.

When I can get both gunplas?
>>
>>14319300
I don't know about Cardigan, but you can diverge Double X
>>
>>14319321
>>14319300
command gm can be developed into cardigan
>>
File: 1463015082565.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463015082565.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>14317644
Do you guys think there is any way to tell if GB3 sold the highest out of the franchise? And how well the asian version did? I assume it did well but considering 3 was the first GB game in actual english I'd expect some sort of sales spike.

i ask because I just hope that this continues and if the Asian english version did well then we'd get one for the next Breaker style game or maybe even a proper western Localization. (IBO is airing in the west now).
>>
>>14319541
Nope Asia never release their sales chart, for all we know the english version could've bombed if everyone bought the Japanese version instead
>>
File: Z'Gok_0096.jpg (153KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Z'Gok_0096.jpg
153KB, 1280x800px
In the last couple GB3 threads, I've complained that since I was playing on Vita TV I couldn't get touchscreen controls to remap to buttons or the 'virtual touch' with the thumb sticks...well disregard that I suck Z'goks.

You CAN remap the controls to the DualShock 4 touchpad or the DS3 sticks in the system settings (hold the PS button on the controller), just not in the control settings in-game. So I can finally bet up Mr. Gunpla. Yay!
>>
>>14319541

You don't suppose that with an already in English Script and the fact that IBO is now airing in the US that we could get an announcement for Breaker 3 at E3 this year do you?
>>
>>14319886
Nah, GB3's already come out and isn't a big enough deal to be announced at E3 for localization. Not saying there isn't a chance for it to officially come over (though highly doubtful) but E3 wouldn't be the place to announce it.

Remember how Bamco just revealed Gundam EXVS force, God Eater, one piece, etc localization randomly one day? Dont expect any localization announcements at E3.

Though, the reason I'm asking about sales data is because if there was a proven spike in sales of the asian version compared to other GB games it could be pretty easy to see the next one making it over seas officially.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160604050424.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160604050424.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14318450
What baffles me is that I often see people getting kicked out of rooms for having certain builds/playstyle. Even in a co-op game like this people can still act like egotistical assholes.
>>
>>14319981
I would kick that atrocity for the eyes from my room too.
>>
>>14318576
That shit sucks
How do you even manage to include the final battle version of cherudium but not nadleeh
>>
File: Gundam Caesar.jpg (143KB, 1127x869px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Caesar.jpg
143KB, 1127x869px
My quest for the ultimate Gunpla continues

As does my quest to use a color scheme that isn't white, blue, and orange
>>
is there a guide or something about the breaking mechanics? Or just general tips and tricks about the combat? I always see this 'ground break' thing show up but it never seems to do anything.
>>
>>14320246
Ground break is an instakill.
>>
File: Gandalf.jpg (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf.jpg
381KB, 500x500px
>Battle 4 enemies in Bounty Hunter for first time
>Two have atomic bazookas
>Blows the fuck out of my TV so hard the sound cuts out until I restart the application
>And one blast hit me so hard I spent the entire fight with a permanently white screen with nothing but the lock-on markers to tell where the enemies were.
>>
File: 1261070562430.jpg (63KB, 651x423px) Image search: [Google]
1261070562430.jpg
63KB, 651x423px
>>14320304
>Enemy in Bounty Hunt hits me with a nuke
>My gunpla doesn't flinch, charges forward and nukes them in the face.
>>
>>14320246
Ground Break is the term for when you can hold triangle over a legless Enemy for an instant kill. It's not a move per se.
The hard part is breaking off legs, which is damn near impossible short of obliterating an enemy.
>>
>>14320381
Tomahawk Screw/Hurricane are good for breaking legs.
>>
>>14320246
Use Large Sword's EX-Acts for easy breaking. Best to master them then use a faster weapon since large sword's ground break is pretty slow and your ai partners might knock the body away before you finally stab your sword into them.

Or you can just tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>14320379
>>14320304
How much fallout can tactical-sized nukes cause?

I'm dual-wielding atomic bazookas, and I'm using about five or six full nukes a level simply because I don't want to deal with mooks. Not to mention endless uses of tinier nuke warheads from the EX skills.

I just wonder if I'm accidentally doing CCA Char favors by destroying the earth's environment through nuclear waste.
>>
>>14320187
All my gunplas all end up red, black or dark green. Or gold. Not yellow, gold.
>>
>>14320519
Post them.
>>
>>14320524
Give me some time.
>>
Anyone know where to find Powered GM Cardigan bits?
>>
>>14320578
Buy a Custom GM and derive it into the Cardigan.
>>
File: oc.jpg (1MB, 2880x2204px) Image search: [Google]
oc.jpg
1MB, 2880x2204px
>>14320563
These aren't all my gunplas of course, just the one that were colored the way i mentioned before. I noticed i don't actually have many dark green, but i ALWAYS have the desire to paint it that color.
Here all those who adhere + a guest. Wrote the names just because, so you can see how shit i am at naming things.
>>
>>14320405
I imagine you're wiping out 1 Earth a level due to GP-02 nukes being capable of wiping out large space fleets with 1 shot.
>>
>>14321280
You have a really poor sense of scale, and Gundam nukes don't actually work correctly.
>>
>tfw want to build a vanilla turn a and unicorn but cant left muh nuclear bombs
>>
Where the fuck is my copy, play-asia

It's been like 7 weeks
>>
>>14321719
The Turn A had nukes.
>>
>>14321757
none of this fags plays anymore the games is already ded
>>
File: 1462778571986.gif (295KB, 428x418px) Image search: [Google]
1462778571986.gif
295KB, 428x418px
>tfw finally got my it's been shipped notification
>>
>>14322171
>tfw "received by postage service"

It's in God's hands now.
>>
File: Tekkaman Blade.jpg (39KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tekkaman Blade.jpg
39KB, 960x540px
Did what I could, but not quite happy with the legs...
>>
>>14322525
Kinda hammers home how disgusting it is that Caledfwlch Halberd is the game's only purely-material Twinblade weapon.

If only beam blades were tintable; seems like we'd get somewhere with a Defiant Kai with the Brightness dialed down and the tint bleached white.
>>
Holy shit, I'm tired of farming for a shield or a cube with avoid instant death.
>>
>>14322171
Are you me? Cause I just got my email saying it's been shipped.
>>
File: 2016-06-05-205535.jpg (146KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-05-205535.jpg
146KB, 960x544px
pic is definitely not for children
>>
>>14322720
>If only beam blades were tintable
I hate this so much. If we can change the color of the GN blade, why can't we change the tint of beam weapons?

I'm playing a Superamerica-flavored Zudah and I have to stick with the Excalibur even though it has an inferior attack set compared to the Gelgoog's beam naginata simply because I can't have a nice red, white, and blue (you can sort of do it with Johnny Ridden's naginata, but one color ends up just being an emitter color that's so tiny that you can't see it).
>>
>>14322760
That's some hot gunpla-on-gunpla action going on there.
>>
>>14322760
I'm still mad how short it was the story mode.
>>
>>14322766
Why does Johnny Ridden's naginata have a blue beam anyway? I thought Zeeks all have yellow beams? Is it special snowflake syndrome?
>>
>>14322787
I think von Kuspen's Gelgoog had a blue naginata too.
>>
>>14322798
>>14322787
It's mostly special snowflake, but I have a headcanon theory that since they were both aces, they got special upgraded beam naginata. (Char didn't get one since he got a first run Gelgoog and not a later production version.)

The Federation uses red/pink beams of lower energy, since they use Minovsky particles stored just at the almost-excited state in an e-cap and with a small energy kick to get them going as a beam weapon.
Zeon had to go the long way around and develop reactors that could pump out enough Minovsky particles in a reasonable amount of time, and are fully yellow (like most ship mega-particle cannons, of which beam weapons are are tiny versions of).
Blue beam weapons are of higher energy and slightly more powerful? Judging only by the visible spectrum and energy for the associated colors.

But after the OYW nobody really needs that much beam output and thus they just decided to use pink/yellow beams because that's really all anybody needed, blue being probably too much wear and tear on the weapon and squeezing blood from the stone in terms of weapon performance (a beam's a beam, it's gonna cut shit like mad anyways).
>>
Any word on DLC?
>>
>>14321757
Never mind, it's here

Now to buy a PS4
>>
File: gunplacollage.png (3MB, 1657x2111px) Image search: [Google]
gunplacollage.png
3MB, 1657x2111px
Post all of your gunpla that you remembered to save the designs of.

Try and guess the theme
>>
File: gunplas.png (1MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
gunplas.png
1MB, 1920x2160px
>>14325188
I'm not too happy with my gunplas, the Gundam needs better legs and I have to change the color scheme. The Gelgoog is ok.
>>
>>14325407
>Got GB3 in today
>Upload my GB2 saves
>GB3 isn't finding them
[Screams internally]
>>
How does this one fair against 2? Been wanting to get it.
>>
File: 1309790076122.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1309790076122.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>bought it for the vita
>mfw it's fun
>mfw I want a ps4 now
The game play is so much better than breaker 1, never got my hands on 2. It reminds me of Koei hack and slash, with a bit more variety thanks to the weapons.

Fuck, thank mechagod for the English ver. It's pretty much all I have ever wanted, a good gundam game in English.
>>
File: gundam building 00002.jpg (94KB, 1014x761px) Image search: [Google]
gundam building 00002.jpg
94KB, 1014x761px
Just order the game from Play-Asia

....But it will take month before the game arrived.....
>>
>>14327775
Digital version exists to avoid this.
>>
>>14327775
It took me less than a week.
So don't worry too much.
>>
Are twin swords any good?
>>
>>14329523
Pretty good for juggling and the Spiral Sword EX-Acts are nice for piling on damage while you're wailing on things
>>
Which had a better story mode: GB2 or GB3?
>>
>>14329748
I liked 2 more. I liked Back-On's theme song from GB2 more too.
>>
>>14329762
The ending was hype as fuck in GB2, made me feel like I honestly won something. The ability to change the boss theme via transformation+Awakening was incredible. The final boss of GB3 just left me wondering what the fuck I just fought for, and the ending wasn't that incredible. Plus, unlocking the Café made things new and refreshing in GB2; none of that for GB3, just 'replay the story with a harder difficulty'!
>>
dlc when
>>
>>14330576
Next week.
>>
>>14329748
GB2 tries very, very hard to get you invested, but there's simply not enough characterization for it. You already know from the get-go you're a dude playing a video game at a gunpla festival (and no, that's not a spoiler), so the characters are already "fake."

Throughout the story line you get introduced to characters who are cliche shonen anime tropes that fail to really grow on you at best, and are annoying dipshits at worst (Misa in GB3 yelling about Parts Off is nothing compared to the agony that is SHININNNNNNN FINGAAAA over the course of a level). There are three guys WITHOUT NAMES BEYOND A B AND C that you really like from a couple of levels, but they die because they're mooks and you're back with the named characters who are largely soulless caricatures of people (and some asshole named Anal).

You go through the story fighting a generic shadowy evil organization out to do bad things, people on your side die dramatically (albeit this is where GB2's story shines very well), and in the end you get something of an ending. I for one wasn't happy with it, since it ruined my immersion on two fronts: one, that it was a game within a game scenario-wise, and two, that the GB2 ending more or less says that NOBODY EVER, EVER, EVER talked to your character and nobody questioned the mysterious, magical ever-changing mobile suit that says nothing that defeats bad guys for them.

GB3, for better or for worse, still has cliche characters, but you get a better feel for them and why they do things (even if it's somewhat vapid). It's essentially "play the sport real good and help this cute tomboy," but you at least get enough cutscenes and dialogue to make you, at least from an anime-level perspective, "like" the characters as friends, rather than (I felt) as shitty, headstrong coworkers in GB3.
It's just "Gundam Build Fighters: Your (Read: Misa's) Story" overall, but I feel that as an overall whole, it's more complete.
>>
>>14317644
I'm assuming if I haven't gotten the english version (or either version) of GB3 by now I'm fucked, right?
>>
>>14330740
>rather than (I felt) as shitty, headstrong coworkers in GB3.
Excuse me, that should be "coworkers in GB2."

However, it's to be remembered that playing either of these games for story mode is like looking for gold in a septic tank: you ain't gonna find it save for maybe a lost piece of something nice here and there, and it's largely crap anyways.

My vote is for GB3 being better because it's at least played as "you," rather than you playing a game of a dude playing another game. The immersion is better.

Back to choosing one or the other, you shouldn't play GB2 for its own merits if you have a choice between it and GB3 unless for whatever reason you wanted a slight head start on mobile suit parts and in-game money in GB3. The mechanics of GB3 are far, far, faaaaaar better and less painful than is the random-drop-bullshit that is GB2.

For a lot of GB2, you're left taking forty minutes a level because you had to slowly chip away at the same mooks that weren't going to damage you anyways because you don't get the drops you need to upgrade your weaponry.

That is heavily averted in GB3, and with the right parts selection and easier upgrading of parts, you can murder you way through mooks and actually get to the fun stuff (enemy "players" and bosses).
>>
>>14330750
Given how dead this place has become..

Maybe the discord is more active.
>>
You can do multiplayer over the net right?

Would any of you guys be interested in doing some Newtype missions?
>>
>>14330885
GB2 had threads long after its release, and I'm surprised that GB3 isn't getting the same love per se, despite it being a far superior and more-polished game.
>>
>>14330950
That might be because there was DLC and 1 version.
>>
>>14330950
most are in the discord
>>
>>14330896
I'd be interested, if you play on Vita. I haven't beaten Extreme yet, but my build is decently powerful for what it is.
>>
>>14330885
I mean just getting the game
>>
>>14331127
Why you would be fucked? You can buy it from the digital store.
>>
>>14331136
Oh shit, nice. Hopefully I can get it with my english PS4 then, I'd better check that out.
>>
I just noticed there's no Zaku III.
>>
File: md_geist.png (2MB, 2100x1084px) Image search: [Google]
md_geist.png
2MB, 2100x1084px
What would be best parts to create MD Geist's power armor?
>>
Jesta looks pretty good with Megaman X colors.

If I ever become a paintfag I'll paint one like that and put it next to my X figure.
>>
>>14330740
>>14330757
My personal favourite moment from the series comes from the final cutscene in Space-2 from GB2. Everything just blends perfectly (too bad all the youtube versions I can find either have the music turned off or shitty gunpla.)
>>
>>14331296
There's no Hi-Zack either. The series is heavily invested in more and more gundams and GMs. I could deal with less gundams actually; there's a lot of 'em in there that nobody really gave three shits about if we're being honest (like AGE's several forms).
>>
Is the only way to bypass enemy level scaling is with autistic ability staking? Going back to the first level to find that enemies are just as strong as they are in the latest level isn't really fun.
>>
>>14331296
>>14332204
Bawoo is on my personal wish list, mostly so we have something other than the Acguy/Beargguy line that doesn't have to worry about getting its legs knocked out.

Also maybe some Jovian Empire/Zanscare grunts to complement Den'an Zon's lonely Cosmo Babylonia aesthetic. At the very least Batara so people can play with the whole "monoeye with binocular goggles" head.

>>14331957
Arms: Dom Tropen/Dreissen
Legs: one of the Musha Gundams
Body: my heart wants to say Byarlant Custom for no doubt wrong reasons
Pack: Blitz Gundam isn't my first choice but it's the only one understated enough
Head: no one's really got a "gridiron" visor, so your best card is Akatsuki
Long Range: Beam Assault Rifle or Beam Launcher
Close Range: Senkoumaru or Sankoumaru. Having a Twinblade Rotation attack type rather than a Linked Twinblade attack is vital (if it isn't hardlocked to Rotation for both of those, being Musha polearms).
Shield: Ain't actually for pussies. At least strap on a teched-up Turn-A shield for the I-Field meter.
>>
>>14332356
How about jagd doga for head? Then just add few of those zeon horns to the sides and V to the front?
>>
>>14332372
Yes but then you have to deal with the indignity of equipping the Jagd Quess head. Jagd Gyunei's horn is far too big and too forward for the job.
>>
File: mostdangerous.png (126KB, 200x323px) Image search: [Google]
mostdangerous.png
126KB, 200x323px
>>14332402
Yeah, true. And it doesn't look right. I wonder if there's some head that is even closer than Akatsuki head.

I just wanted to be most dangerous.
>>
>try out the hugeass beam axe from the Super Custom Zaku F2000
>WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE GROUND BREAKS
>>
>>14332877
That fucking axe it's been since GB1 and still no Super Zaku F2000 in game.
>>
>>14331249
I've also finished playing my copy so I plan on selling it on Amazon for like 30-40 bucks.
>>
>>14333495
Which version, PS4 or Vita?
>>
>>14320682
Not calling it SUNDAM
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160608153015.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160608153015.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
I got bored and did this thing.

Maybe I shouldn't be able to keep making gunplas.
>>
>>14333582
which is the dong part?
>>
>>14333602
Knee crusher.
>>
>>14333582
That head's from Fuunsaiki right
>>
>>14333630
Yes.
>>
>>14333582
You're doing god's work, anon.
>>
>>14333582
>Horsedick.mpeg
>>
Irradiation or charged shot?
>>
>>14334415
Irradiation.
>>
>>14333582
YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY DICK HARDER

Shame there's no transforming Builder parts, so your dick opens up during Awakening/super modes.
>>
Hey anon, am able to buy GB2 cheap but dont know if it's still worth to get GB2 with GB3 out and all.
GB2 compared to GB3 was there added a lot?
>>
>>14321757
>>14322171
>>14322339

I just ordered GB3 from Play-Asia not too long ago.

Is it really gonna take that long to come in?
>>
>>14335418
It's not worth buying GB2 in my opinion. GB3 offers more suits and more customization. The campaign and mission variety are longer and more diverse in GB2 though, but I buy these games for the suits and customization.
>>
>>14333534
PS4, with the bonus code still inside.
>>
>>14335449
Yes.
>>
What's this business about needing a Singapore PSN account?
>>
>>14336336

The DLC is only available to the regions that the Asian version was released in.

Singapore is one of them, and I guess the easiest to set up.

Only required if you want any of the DLC, but not required to play the game online.
>>
File: 2016-06-09-061939.jpg (118KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-09-061939.jpg
118KB, 960x544px
"Sieg Zeon."
>>
File: Gundam_Casval.jpg (157KB, 550x817px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_Casval.jpg
157KB, 550x817px
>>14336508
You should color it red
>>
File: 2016-06-06-044759.jpg (154KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-06-044759.jpg
154KB, 960x544px
>>14333582
I HOPE YOU'RE PREPARED
>>
>>14336599

Di... Did you just make a... Battle beast...?
>>
File: MOST UNLUCKY FOR YOU.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MOST UNLUCKY FOR YOU.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>14336619
The Samurai surely call him worse.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (10KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
10KB, 220x300px
>>14336599
>>14336619
>>
>>14336599
>>14336619
>>14336674
lol that's not a Takara franchise I'd expect to see made
>>
>>14336018
Yo, bro, I could work out a deal with you for it. $30 bucks prior, $25 more on delivery. If you want.
[email protected] is my email, if you want to contact me.
>>
>>14335449
Depends entirely on where it's headed. I live on the American east coast and I got mine four or five days after being told it was being shipped (via EMS, the express post option).
>>
>>14336599
How the hell are you on the Bounty Hunter list so much? I fight you nearly every goddamn day, but I never see my Zudah Freedombringer.
>>
>>14337320
>but I never see my Zudah Freedombringer
Did you uploaded your build to the servers right?
>>
>>14337370
It seems like it. I've seen once fought my own older-versions of my gunpla in the past on the Bounty Hunter list, but lately I've never seen it. I was assuming that I have to earn an assload of GP via Bounty Hunter to get back onto the board.
>>
I just ordered this the other day and have not played a Gundam Breaker game before, what should I be prepared for other than hot Gundam building action?
>>
>>14337379
Dynasty Warriors gameplay that's been moderately refined into something slightly less mook-oriented with more mid-bosses.

Also, some chestless gunpla tomboy who nobody cares about gets bullied all the time. Not even her father cares about her bringing strange men home.
Isn't it sad, Misa-chan?

Even an apple PAI has filling.
>>
>>14336560
That looks more like a Johnny Ridden Gundam honestly. A Char custom would probably be more pinkish.
>>
I finally got this in the mail, along with a giant sticker of titties for some reason. I can't find anyone online. Is something weird going on or do many people still play this online? It's so fucking addictive.
>>
File: file.png (723KB, 690x488px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
723KB, 690x488px
>>14325188

Ice Planet 2002?
>>
>>14336910
Thanks for the offer but I just settled with Amazon, there's like no one selling it used anyways and I have some friends who know how to ship and sell there since I've never done this before.
>>
>>14338552
Was the sticker just of some tits or was there a woman attached to them?
>>
File: 2016-06-08-111122.jpg (161KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08-111122.jpg
161KB, 960x544px
>>14337320
Weird, I keep not getting myself in BH refreshes. Mirror Match frequency's dropped way off since my prior MG build uploads.

If it's really based on multiplayer GP earnings like >>14337377 posits, though, incidence might drop off further over the next week or so. Bumping around in non-hotspot mission repeats to do A Thing for the SEA Guide won't do me any favors.

Furthermore, to the owner of Pic Related: I'm gonna crack this head sculpt. Maybe not for my next build, but SOON.
>>
>>14339301
No, he means the Play Asia bumper sticker/QR code ad for the new Dead or Alive volleyball game. It's a Honoka swimsuit tits sticker.
>>
>>14340653
post Honker pasties
>>
File: rgmkii[1].jpg (57KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
rgmkii[1].jpg
57KB, 500x643px
>>14320187
>gonna order the game after my next paycheck
>half the reason I want it is to paint everything Titans colors
Improves every MS
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160610163721.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160610163721.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>14341245
>Improves every MS
I concur.
>>
How long does it usually take to arrive after being shipped out from play-asia? Been waiting a week with no update on tracking information.
>>
>>14322766
the different beams correspond to different attack styles. the yellow beam has you use a fencer type sword style, while the red is just your typical hack and slash moveset. Dunno about blue or any other colors.
>>
>>14317644
does that moeshit gundam ever become playable? I have a fetish for knight themed anything
>>
>>14337313

I live in the central US and I just chose the cheaper, standard delivery option.

Guess I'm waiting for an eternity then.
>>
>>14342669
nope
>>
Could someone design me a neat looking gunpla that doesn't use meme parts that uses the Gouf Custom's Gatling Shield?
>>
>>14343257
Make your own unit, you lazy cunt.
>>
>>14343257
Make a Gouf Custom.
>>
>Long DPS
>Long
What's long? Long range weapon?
>>
>>14343548
Maybe it's for Long Rifles?
>>
>>14343561
This.
>>
File: 2016-06-10-213623.jpg (87KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10-213623.jpg
87KB, 960x544px
Figure I should ask here as well.

Who should my new monstrosity belong to?

Also what should I call it? Pls limit to 20 characters or less thank you.
>>
>>14343709
Name it Mr. Hands.
>>
File: 2016-06-10-220405.jpg (66KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10-220405.jpg
66KB, 960x544px
You could have prevented this.

>>14343713
Done.
>>
File: no meme shield.jpg (229KB, 326x536px) Image search: [Google]
no meme shield.jpg
229KB, 326x536px
>>14343257
Here
>>
File: 004.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
2nd DLC suits have been revealed. They are:
Barbatos 6th form
Gundam Kimaris
Gundam Age-FX
Ball

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201606/11108044.html
>>
>>14344631
>Ball
OPERATION MOONLIGHT BALLTERFLY IS A GO
>>
>>14344634
>Moonlight Ballterfly
>Not Moonlight Butterball
>>
>>14344631
>Gundam Age-FX

Well, I'm happy.
>>
Yo what should I replace my F91 torso with on my unicorn? I like how the MEPE activates NTD as well, but I want to equip a backpack. I was thinking of adding Turn A torso and Burning gundam Backpack. Would that have a similar effect?
btw i'm playing breaker 2
>>
File: 008a.jpg (79KB, 464x281px) Image search: [Google]
008a.jpg
79KB, 464x281px
>that Sikh guy at the back
>>
How many missions are there?
>>
>>14344711
Not enough
>>
>>14344631
When is DLC being released?

And is that just the first batch of new kits they'll release, or is that all we're getting?
>>
>We get Crossbone parts in GB1
>We get the Peacock Smasher in GB2
>Still don't have either the Muramasa Blaster or the Full Cloth

Life is pain.
>>
>>14344778
>the Super Zaku F2000 halberd it's been since GB1
>still no way to get the other parts
I wanted a Super Gelgoog F2000.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160611235805.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160611235805.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
r8
>>
What's the max level for HG and MG parts?
>>
>>14344926
star
>>
>>14322760
did they remove that option equipment part that was used to make tits or why cant I find them? I used to have that part but cant find it anymore.
>>
>>14344877
which head part is that?
>>
File: leave.png (60KB, 318x266px) Image search: [Google]
leave.png
60KB, 318x266px
>>14344979
>doesn't recognize Zudah
Leave.
>>
File: 2016-06-11-062750.jpg (98KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11-062750.jpg
98KB, 960x544px
I should have named him Mr. Hugs.
>>
File: 2016-06-11-181913.jpg (95KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11-181913.jpg
95KB, 960x544px
I tried, if i can say it i think it looks pretty cool.
>>
File: firefox 2016-06-11 09-55-15-62.jpg (199KB, 1824x1026px) Image search: [Google]
firefox 2016-06-11 09-55-15-62.jpg
199KB, 1824x1026px
>>14345352
>I tried
Did you really, big bro?

Did you really?
>>
File: 2016-06-05-224640.jpg (120KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-05-224640.jpg
120KB, 960x544px
>>14345373
Try making one that makes the building room go at 4 FPS. I dare you.
>>
>>14344972
Anyone has info on this? I have asian english release. This is disturbing me.
>>
>>14345378
It's not mine, sadly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa9DbI9Ko_Y
>>
>>14345387
Are there any shields that are not visible or that are like extremely small?
>>
>>14345386
>>14344972
I'm guessing too many people uploaded pictures of Amazon Gundams to the Gundam Game website and they removed the GN Drive option parts to stop it from happening.

>>14345412
Zaku Shoulders let you use Zaku shields, which is just the shoulder shield.

Maybe V Gundam Beam Shields?
>>
>>14345435
The option equipment used to make those wasn't GN Drive. It was some other equipment.
>>
>>14345461
Oh. I assumed it was GN Drives. But that doesn't change why it was probably removed... Probably.
>>
>>14345461
They used Sturm Fausts for the tits, but they're still available.
>>
File: wwwwwww.gif (698KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwww.gif
698KB, 480x270px
>>14345523
>Sturm Fausts
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww
>>
>>14345523
Wasn't there option equipment that looked like guntank's backpack that was used too?
>>
>>14345435
Is the Zaku shoulder shield available as a normal shield or nah?
>>
>>14345668
No. You HAVE to equip Zaku arms to use it. Then it appears in the shield list.

NOTE: Even though it appears in the shield list, you can't merge it with shields and gain abilities off of shields. You can only merge it with arms to gain abilities. You can merge it with shields to gain rarity or levels though.
>>
>>14345686
That kinda sucks. Better than nothing, I guess.

Thanks, I saw an enemy ace use the Zaku shield and I've been going crazy ever since then trying to figure out how to get one as well.
>>
I also wanted to ask, is the Perfect Zeong's sword (the one attached to its leg part) available as a normal melee weapon or is it only an option weapon when using its leg part?
>>
>>14345722
Option only IIRC. If you check the shop you can see all the weapons a suit comes with.
>>
I'm really sick & tired of Johnny fucking Ridden's Gelgoog cluttering my parts lists after every deployment.
>>
I hate that I have no creativity when it comes to painting. I either use one of presets or paint it all metallic gold.
>>
>>14346181
Use the Titans color scheme, it really goes with everything.
>>
>>14346315
ALL of my gunpla use the Titans scheme.

While it does go well with everything it's boring and uninspired.
>>
>>14345523
>>14345474
>>14345461
The GN Drives are still available. Look for "Solar Reactor". That's the part you need.
>>
>>14345352
Zygarde is shit, but not as shit as you.
>>
Hey there,

I'm new to these threads and Gundam games. Playing through Breaker 3 now and getting close to newtype difficulty now. Kind of just leveling gear and weapons to unlock abilities. Don't really know what I'm doing when building and google isn't really helping me with specific parts or how to use them. The whole bit, funnel, option business is confusing me too, without proper explanation.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>14347585
What exactly do you need help with?
>>
>>14347585
A build, or builds, to work towards in preparation for newtype difficultly.

An explanation of the whole funnel/bit whatever builds and how to use them.

Thank you in advance for any help.
>>
Rate my build
Dubbed 'Azure Astray'
>>
File: 1463426592299.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463426592299.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>14347604
for >>14347591
>>
File: 1465402005932.jpg (41KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1465402005932.jpg
41KB, 960x544px
>>14347606
>forgot image
Fug
>>
>>14347604
As long as you have 70k atk, you'll be good. If you want some EX-Acts that'll made it even easier, then the Twinblade's 2nd Ex-Act, the one that shoots a tornado (or 3 if it's the 2nd level one) that'll trap ace pilots for a free beat down.

Funnel types are usually option part weapons. If you have a part with funnels, you can equip them in the option section. To use them, you just select the option weapon and press the option button. To call them back before they run out of juice, hold down the option button. Some funnels may have an extra feature, like Cherudim's shield/rifle bits. You press the option button to switch between shield mode and shooting mode.

As for the build, most people just use parts that have funnels, like Kshatriya arms, Cherudim legs, etc. You can also use builder part funnels and stack as many as you can.
>>
>>14347604
Typically having 60k+ dps on ranged/melee is a good start. Option weapons with ammo other then funnels are pretty much useless due to extremely slow recharge times. Typically I find the fastest way to deal with stages is to hit all the enemies I can at once. So I'm finding Nukes and the Peacock Smasher to be dealing with NT faster then Funnels.

But really, it's all about the build you wish to play with. Almost every build can deal with NT if you've got the dps to deal with it.
>>
>>14347649
>>14347680
Okay, that helps give me an idea of where I am, where I need to be and what to work on. Parts and stuff can be so confusing when there're no in game explanation to what they do. Anyway, again, thank you very much.
>>
File: 1464669312982.png (191KB, 419x317px) Image search: [Google]
1464669312982.png
191KB, 419x317px
>>14347680
>Typically having 60k+ dps on ranged/melee is a good start
>mfw I'm not over 15k
How I'm supposed to reach those stupid levels of damage? Farming gear with DPS abilities and cubes?
>>
File: 2016-06-11-023230.jpg (143KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11-023230.jpg
143KB, 960x544px
>>14347698
Personally I use this spreadsheet to check abilities.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SmMOcj_C9nijHT0C1MoB99OivDu_JAdHVr0UiGVruzE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=543653418

Note: You only benefit once from having a unique ability and your entire kits benefits no matter where it is. So you can have E Carbon on your shield and you don't need to have Invisible Titanium on your arms or Moveable Frame on the body and legs, as you won't gain any benefit from them and they're just taking up space that would be better used by numeric abilities like Rifle DPS +n.

Another thing to note is that you only benefit from having the top most tier of ability. Take for example the Sinnaju. The Sinnaju chest has both Intention Automatic System and Psychoframe. Both of which increase Reaction Speed. But the IAS increases reaction speed by 5%, where as the Psychoframe only increases it by 4.5%. So rather then adding the two and having 9.5% increased Reaction Speed, it ignores the lower of the two and only counts the IAS. The Psychoframe is then wasting a slot.

Yeah, despite this loading screen tip, there is no way to check in game what an ability does. Apparently, you were supposed to go to the Gundam Breaker 3 website IRL to check the abilities, but it's all in Japanese so go figure.
>>
I've always found funnels/dragoons/remote weapons in Gundam kind of boring, and noticed most the time they don't end up a large factor in fights between significant players in any given show. Do you really have to use them to perform well in post game stuff, or are they just the popular choice?
>>
>>14344677

Did you ring? How may I help? XD

Attended GB3 fan event. Will share information once I get back from Gundam Live Expo tonight .
>>
>>14348152
Vulcans fuck dudes up faster given the same printed DPS in my experience. Pop into Shooting Mode so you can keep focus on whoever you're firing on if you're not just doing it as an add-on to a melee combo.
>>
Is this game tolerable on Vita?
>>
Is the Hyaku-Shiki in this game???
I can't seem to find it's parts anywhere
>>
File: 2016-06-12-075410.jpg (150KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-12-075410.jpg
150KB, 960x544px
>>14348999
It is. I don't remember where you can farm it though. I think it's one of the mid bosses that shows up after you get a certain number of Ace Points in chapter 1 or 2 missions.
>>
>>14349158
Thank you.
>>
File: 2016-06-11-131842.jpg (106KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11-131842.jpg
106KB, 960x544px
I piked the worst possible place to stick the Tri-blade.

>>14348944
I'm enjoying it. But after watching a YouTuber play it on the PS4 I'm kinda wishing I had got it on PS4 instead. But ah well. The portability means I can let my PS4 continue to gather dust.
>>
Just finished the story. It was definitely far more hype and fun than GBF Try. Who the hell was that Yankee named Tiger in the epilogue, anyway?
>>
>>14349475
The guy with the gay leopard suit you fight in the first mission
>>
File: 2016-06-12-062928.jpg (171KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-12-062928.jpg
171KB, 960x544px
>>14349475
If it's the same one, he's the player who interrupts your comp stomp in mission 1-1.

In fact, if you go back and fight him again with a stronger gunpla he dies before Misa finishes explaining to you that he's a local ruffian who picks fights with new people cause that's the only way he can win.
>>
File: 1464467293565.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464467293565.png
22KB, 300x250px
>Added Gundam Kimaris, Gundam AGE-FX, and Ball as DLC2 Gunpla
>Ball
YES
>>
>>14349503
If i can't give it Fuunsaiki legs i'm dropping the game.
>>
>>14349503
Do i need the Singapore account for the dlc? I'v been out of the loop
>>
>>14349681
no
>>
>>14349503
>>14349551
i seriously hope you can equip all types of limbs on the ball. really want my not-atlus gundam
>>
>>14349681
>>14350267
Opposite question, I'm playing on a Singapore account, can I get the dlc?
>>
>>14350355
As far as i know, the DLC isn't really DLC but updates. So yeah.
>>
>>14349503
>>14349551
>>14350352
>Ball with Fuunsaiki legs and Bearguy III head.
>>
Is the DLC out yet for Asia?
>>
File: 1464339497326.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1464339497326.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>14344631
>No reborns
Well at least theres Kimaris...
>>
>AI copies your suit
>doesn't even use it to fight you

I'm really not fond of MA fights. How would melee guys even handle the last boss?
>>
So is there a release date for the DLC?
>>
>>14352056
I was half expecting to be forced into a fight against a glitchy looking version of my Gunpla once I shrek'd the Neo Zeong.
>>
>>14352057
Today in Japan.
>>
>>14352080
Are we able to download it?
>>
>>14352076
This. It would have been a pretty damn cool solo fight that would also have been a callback to almost every other Gundam finale.
>>
>>14352083
I just checked. Yes you can
>>
What ability would enable my nukes to reload faster? Is it the reduce weapon charge time? I wish most of the abilities weren't so vague.
>>
>>14352235
Exactly. Bear in mind that since nukes automatically drain the meter, +Gauge Capacity will make charging slower.
>>
>>14352279
Thanks for the heads-up. Just finished the story for the first time, now I have to look for elemental versions of my weapons before venturing into Extreme. Sure wish we could pair merge in elements, would have made my life easier.
>>
Clarify this for me.
The DLC we're getting today is the TWO new suits we saw a few weeks ago when these FOUR new suits will come later.

Or no?
>>
>>14352394
Yeah the FOUR will come later.
>>
>>14352406
>FOUR will come later.

Kamille.jpg
>>
I've updated to 1.10 but nothing happens. Where's the suit? Where's the mission?
>>
>>14352420
Did you download it from the store?
>>
The DLC is locked to the account that downloads it, meaning that if you completely neglected your JP or Singapore accounts, and played exclusively on your USPSN or other accounts, you will not be able to play the DLC missions on them, nor will you be able to farm the parts from Bounty Hunter. Unfortunately, if we want anything to do with the DLC, we will have to start over from scratch on our JP or Singapore accounts...
>>
>>14352451
Well that's stupid.
>>
What the fuck am I supposed to do with all these shotguns
>>
>>14352451
There're conflicting reports on this, but someone has posted evidence saying this is untrue, and they work fine on US accounts.
>>
>>14352487
Got a link? I hope it's true so I don't have to go through the tedium of switching PSN accounts on my Vita.
>>
>>14352490
Not him but http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/184355-gundam-breaker-3/73871442
>>
>>14352503
Thanks. Seems I still need to do PSN switching though unless the JP PSN store is like Google Play.
>>
The DLC is downloaded separately, maybe because there will be paid units later.

Also it's not out yet for Asia.
>>
>>14352503
And on the Vita? I guess Im fucked.
>>
>>14352506
I don't understand this. DLC was free for the last two games right? (GB3 is the first I've played in the Breaker series)
>>
>>14352510
Don't believe the first game had DLC, but it's been a while.

But yeah, GB2 DLC was free. You got a new stage or 2 and just had to go farm them.
>>
>>14352508
We probably are fucked, unless i'm missing knowledge and you can transfer whatever file from a PS3 to a Vita.
>>
>>14352518
It did but it was very minor I think.
>>
>>14352518
>>14352510
In GB2 it was updates, no "DLCs". Here it's DLC and the update is just because of multiplayer purposes. So the DLC unlocks the content from the update.
>>
>>14352542
Hence having to change accounts and download if you want access to DLC.
>>
>>14352546
Yeah there's a chance this could work.
>>
>>14352548
I mean even off the account you purchased the DLC from.
>>
>Unit Abilities change display to their effect after a bit of idling/scrolling in Assemble
The mystery's gone now, even if the DLC content hasn't propagated to SEA yet. At least Gamers Guide 2 has a lot more stuff to fill out just in the core game.
>>
OK, whoever said attribute damage calculations during Merge were fixed with 1.10 was lying. Trying to put together a better Brinicle gun for a new build and the math is still "Base + 1% of Donor" instead of "Greater + 1% of Lesser" like it'd be if it followed every other Merge inheritance rule.
>>
I just updated on my Vita and it read in the update page that DLC was added, but I cant find the missions. I guess you really have to download them. SO I guess Vita-Users are really fucked.
>>
>>14353028
Have you completed the game?
>>
>>14353048
Yeah, though just once. I doubt it will be extreme only.
>>
>>14353075
It isn't, but it appears only after you complete the story.
>>
>>14353080
Like I said I completed the story, just not on extreme yet.

I guess you would find it after the last story mission. Or is it hidden somewhere? Already gone through all story missions, but nothing new was added.
>>
>>14353094
You have to press start in the mission selection screen.
>>
>Beam Flag option part
What's it do?

If it doesn't make a flag I'm gonna be mad.
>>
>>14353205
It gives you the beam flag from F91.
>>
File: 2016-06-13-095737.jpg (156KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-13-095737.jpg
156KB, 960x544px
>>14353209
Looks kinda cool. It's basically a taunt aura, right?
>>
So when does the dlc drop for the SEA version?
>>
>>14353272
Who knows, but the 1.10 patch is live.
>>
>>14353276
Saw that, but thanks for the info. Just hoping the dlc works with my us account. I wouldn't hate having to start over on my SEA account, but it would be annoying
>>
File: 2016-06-13-040552.jpg (124KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-13-040552.jpg
124KB, 960x544px
>>14353281
According to gamefaqs if you log into a JP PSN account on your PS4, buy/download the DLC and activate it, when you switch back to your US PSN account you can access it too. I haven't tested it myself as I only have the PSVita version, and switching accounts is a pain in the daddy bags.
>>
Is it even possible to switch accounts on Vita?
>>
>>14353329
Sure thing dude. Just shell out another 50$ for another memory card.
>>
>>14353355
i already have two.
>>
>>14353329
It is.
You first have to do a factory reset.

Then take out the vita memory card and put a new one in, or back up the contents of your memory card to your computer and format it.

Then log into your PSN account that's of the region you want.

It's as "simple" as that!

Or you could buy another Vita, since you already have two memory cards, and have one Vita that's pure NA account, and one Vita that's pure JP account. And I guess a third Vita that's pure SEA account.

But that's only if you want DLC. Vita games aren't region locked, thank the Buddha.
>>
okay so stupid ass question probably but is there any reason i can't download the DLC? like the free download button is just greyed out and i can't select it.
>>
File: 2016-06-11-130428.jpg (84KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11-130428.jpg
84KB, 960x544px
Is there any way to play custom music on Vita? I heard some game support simultanously running mp3 player to a game, but my Vta wont allow it. I swear some anon talked about here how he could play custom soundtrack in his game.
>>
>>14353537
It works for mine. Can your Vita play MP3s?

Try this.

Launch your music player.

Find the album you want and play the first song. Pause it immediately but don't close out the music player.

Launch the game.

Once the game starts, press the PS button. Switch to the music player and press play.

Switch back to Condom Breaker 3.

I tried that and it worked fine for me.
>>
>tfw you'll never be as happy as this Jap as seeing where they stick the shield when you have two weapons that take up both hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1E3fMMRREU
>>
>>14353601
>31 minute video
>There's no start time assigned to it

nigger nobody wants to watch all that gook shit.
>>
>>14353630
I'm sorry you're such a huge faggot.
>>
When's the DLC coming out?
>>
>>14353731
Soon.
>>
The DLC patch just corrupted and deleted my save.
I'm not happy.
>>
>>14353808
I'm selling my game after this.
>>
>>14353808
k bye.
>>
>fight my own titty Gundam in arena
>get MG parts even though mine is all HG

Aww yeah. On a side note, G-Self head really fits feminine bodies.
>>
I could just be losing my shit but does anyone else think the vita version has a better FPS after the update?
>>
>try Extreme
>get my ass handed to me within seconds of starting

Yeah, I think it's time for grinding.
>>
File: 1464895283697.png (2MB, 1404x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1464895283697.png
2MB, 1404x1056px
>you will never drive the Twinrad for the first time again
>>
>just now noticed the INSANE damage boost from Shooting Mode

I have been playing this game wrong. What is even the point of melee weapons?
>>
I can't fucking believe i'm near the end of Extreme and i haven't got a MG Acguy body or not-III Bearguy head.
And i literally have 1 Den'an Zon arm and nothing else.
>>
So did the dlc add new missions or just 5-6 gundams that will pop up at random?
>>
File: 1465764316822.jpg (130KB, 581x546px) Image search: [Google]
1465764316822.jpg
130KB, 581x546px
http://ggame.jp/gb3/ms.php?ms=64555

HOW
>>
>>14356180
Wait, the Ball's *turret* is the Body, not the main orb?
>>
File: 2016-06-14-045226.jpg (109KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14-045226.jpg
109KB, 960x544px
>Spent the last 3 hours trying to recolor

>Wind up slapping new arms and a Strike Freedom backpack I had in stock because I figure no matter how I color it it'll always look bad without some other changes, basically coming up with another upgrade

>Don't even like how it looks

put the knife in me
>>
>>14356236
That's not Ball. He made an HG upper body then clips them all with 180mm cannon.
>>
>>14356249
>>Spent the last 3 hours trying to recolor
... the Assault Buster legs to match the Ingrid Gundam EMPRES' design
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160614214404.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20160614214404.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>14356251
how the fuck do you place the cannons like that
what is the cube
why does it say to use MG banshee arms if those are clearly HG
>>
>>14356283
Says HG Banshee arms tho
>>
>play game for a while, it seems easy enough
>stop midway through chapter 3
>come back, download update
>suddenly it takes me a lot more effort to kill regular enemies, and most are no longer stunned when I hit them in melee
What happened?
>>
>>14356406
you fell for the melee meme
>>
>>14356406
You probably accidentally switched from Casual to Standard difficulty.
>>
>>14356283
Backpack parts have really, REALLY coarse X-axis rotation. I learned this setting Cia's Sturm Faust bra, and having to use my first BP setting that wasn't a clean multiple of 5.

A 180mm Cannon scaled up to +100 and properly rotated makes an easy pillbox gun - the box itself seems to be a pair of Knee Thrusters squished together and hiked to Z+100.

Points off for the Rozen Zulu shield. That's asking for trouble as far as I-Field meters go.
>>
Someone post Kimaris in game
>>
>>14356929
Bah, i'm too retarded evidently.
>>
IT'S HERE
>>
Shining Gundam Arms or Nobel Gundam Arms?
>>
>>14357178
I'm gonna need a reference picture before chosing.
>>
>>14357220
A reference of?
>>
>>14357228
your gunpla
>>
File: 2016-06-14-124742.jpg (268KB, 960x1088px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14-124742.jpg
268KB, 960x1088px
>>14357233
Sorry for the delay. On the Vita so it took me a while to get the screencaps and get them onto my comp and then stitch them together.

Now that I've seen them side-by-side I think the Nobell is better looking. But if I changed the torso, I could make the Shining still work.
>>
>>14357296
Yeah, decided I'm gonna keep with the Nobell arms. It's a shame I won't be able to using the Shining Sword Burst action but it's not gonna break my heart or anything.
>>
>>14357296
Go with Nobel.
>>
File: 2016-06-14-141846.jpg (105KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14-141846.jpg
105KB, 960x544px
>>14357420
I did. I'm kinda sad there's no peace sign pose for the Nobell Arms. Imagine her doing the peace sign here.
>>
I really hope arms and shoulders are separate next time
>>
>>14357096
whats here?
>>
File: JUMPING OFF.png (144KB, 481x361px) Image search: [Google]
JUMPING OFF.png
144KB, 481x361px
>Realizing that when a part hits max level it can no longer be merged and can't do ability inheritence anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e8zUqP8yu4#t=1m52s
>>
File: astrangejourney.jpg (282KB, 960x1088px) Image search: [Google]
astrangejourney.jpg
282KB, 960x1088px
>>14359511
Wait...

Nevermind. Absolutely strange.
>>
File: PS_Messages_20160615_080221.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20160615_080221.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>14358259

The game, finally.
>>
>>14359578
Copping this for a Saturn Engine grinder. "What if Zeon made a G-Bit" looking pretty boss.
>>
>>14359600

I'm super impressed by the customisation & paint options. It's really cool how a unified paint job ties together disparate parts.
>>
>>14359511
>>14359546
Yeah it's kinda buggy. Sometimes I can increase the poison damage on my sword and sometimes it says I can't.
>>
>>14359546
>>14359612
Is it just Common parts you're having the issue with? The only things Commons can contribute are extra EXP (which Star ranks don't need and can't accept), attribute damage, and Unit Abilities. Merging should only balk if you've maxed both of the former on the base part and the latter doesn't exist to kick you into the ability select screen.
>>
>>14359614
I've had the issue with parts higher than common. The part in question would increase attribute damage, but the game doesn't let me.
>>
new thread when
>>
>>14359962
Never. This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten.
>>
>>14317644
why do my missions default to hardcore now?
>>
>>14360267
So you'll get good.

Probably a glitch.
>>
So has anyone downloaded the DLC yet?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>14360601
>>14360601
>>14360601

AND TRIP REPORT YOUR DLC IF YOU GOT IT WORKING, DAMMIT
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.