[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've been trying to find the one track from 0080 that played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kampfer.jpg (643KB, 850x755px) Image search: [Google]
kampfer.jpg
643KB, 850x755px
i've been trying to find the one track from 0080 that played when the Kampfer just went FUCKING APESHIT all over the colony's defense force. help a spacenoid out, /m/.
>>
>>14299515
Not OP, but what's the name of the song that plays during Amuro and Lalahs newtype trip in the tv series? Not encounters, that's from the movies. It's a vocal one.
>>
>>14299515
I love 0080's synth rock soundtrack, no idea why so many seam to dislike it.
>>
>>14300094
I thought it was a wonderful OST.
>>
>>14299515
I know exactly the song that you're talking about, but could never find it either, sadly.
>>
>>14300928
FUCK
>>
>>14300928
>>14301561
I'm looking for it and can't turn anything up, there's like every other tune in the series except for this one.
>>
>>14301622
same problem i ran into. goddamn.
>>
>>14299515
I know what you're talking about. That song was great. I really wanted it for use in G Generation Overworld.

I'll give you the same answer as the others. I wanted to find it myself, and it doesn't seem to be on the OST.
>>
>>14300094
Because it sounds like it was made on a steam powered calculator in 1989 when people had actually mastered that artform, and the composer was a no name hack who did nothing of note before or after. They got Kenji Kawai to compose for 0080's fucking trailer, and somehow they don't get him for the actual OVA. There are many great synth soundtracks from the 80s, there are many great anime synth soundtracks. 0080 is not one of them. Three decent tracks out of twenty shit ones does not a good soundtrack make.
>>
File: water ms.jpg (64KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
water ms.jpg
64KB, 600x344px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.