[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cima did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1362962233597.jpg (274KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1362962233597.jpg
274KB, 450x600px
Cima did nothing wrong
>>
k.
>>
>>14294019
>Cima will never be real
it hurts
>>
>>14294019
During the opening to the One Year War, she was rather green and innocent, it's just after the gassing operation and being exiled from Zeon did she start to do some distasteful and questionable things. Working for the Federation in secret was not an issue, but attacking a neutral colony construction firm and being the incubator for the true Operation Stardust plan puts her close to the actions of Delaz. Still a helluva of a lot more likable and understandable than Anavel "Muh Ideals" Gato.
>>
File: 1212132235464.jpg (28KB, 370x390px) Image search: [Google]
1212132235464.jpg
28KB, 370x390px
She betrayed a guy who had made no grievances with her and, from all perspectives, was apparently genuine about helping her.
>>
The only thing she did wrong was try to hug Kou's long shaft.
>>
She didn't wipe
>>
>>14294019

>Working with someone who will most likely betray her group even if her group survived and didn't get wiped out during the colony drop

I'm pretty sure Jamitov wouldn't be stupid enough to have such loose ends after all is said and done
>>
Kou and the Pegasus basically came this close >< to ruining the Titans and Cima's plans.
>>
>>14298442
This.

I wonder how successful Operation Stardust would have been if Cima hadn't gone full Fedditard and just stuck to the damn plan.
>>
>>14298558
Isn't it shown in Gihren's Greed that if she was successful in betraying him she joins the Titans?
>>
>>14298558
the whole plan was a Feddie set up. Delaz was just a tool.
>>
>>14298558
Wasn't Stardust essentially successful? The target was the North American granary, and I don't think anyone could argue that the EF wasn't destabilized, as intended.

EFF and the Titans wind up in a full-blown civil war and a couple of different Zeon factions had a pretty good shot at succeeding. That Delaz and Gato didn't live to see it doesn't matter, Stardust went off almost perfectly.
>>
I want Cima to adopt me
>>
>>14298558
Literally nothing would've changed, except that the Federation would've known nothing about it. Though maybe the Feddies wouldn't have even staged the naval review at Konpei Island and Delaz would only have been able to destroy a smaller portion of the Federation fleet and drop the colony unopposed.

Oh, and I guess Gato and Delaz would still be alive and ruling a new Neo-Zeon that enters a civil war with Axis Zeon and Char's Zeon.
>>
>>14298987
>I don't think anyone could argue that the EF wasn't destabilized, as intended.
their intention was to cause unrest and maybe even civilian uprisings due to hunger, but nothing really happened after the colony drop. it's not exactly high functioning stable society but not really destabilized either

the AEUG was created, but for entirely differently reasons (char had a hand in it) and from a different point of origin (political reform of the federation and resistance of the titans were their stated goals) and they were a space based movement that started in the colonies which are supposed to be self-sufficient when it comes to food production. sure there's also karaba, but they seemed to be nothing more than the earth-based counterpart to the AEUG and had the same goals.

we've never heard of any famines or civilian unrest post-0083 that are directly attributable to the colony drop... in zeta, it's mostly spacenoids that are having problems, because they're under the titans' foot
>>
>>14294019
>another spehss nazi dindunuffin thread
Oh good, I was almost afraid people were being unusually sensible around here.
>>
>>14294019
She died.

>tfw no milf in Titans uniform and GP04
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.