[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eva BD rip, 1080p vs 720p. 1080FAGS BTFO.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: EVA SCREENSHOT 1080vs720.png (1MB, 1110x1108px) Image search: [Google]
EVA SCREENSHOT 1080vs720.png
1MB, 1110x1108px
If you love noise. Get the 1080p.

Otherwise I see no reason to waste so many gbs.

The Sankyuu 720p seems to be enough.
>>
the 1080p version looks leagues better though. The colours are better, and the lines are sharper. The difference in resolution shows very clearly between the screenshots.
>>
>>14290223
3rd image is sharper, and isn't even the best 1080p release. [2d4u] is
>>
>>14290223
But the third does look better.

And wasting GBs of storage should have stopped being a problem years ago. Storage is cheap as fuck now, even in my shitty third world country.
>>
>>14290223
>bothering with non-RX782 encodes
hahahahaha
>>
I like how you cherrypicked a QUALITY scene from a tiny cel and it still didn't prove your point
>>
Just out of curiosity I went an checked that against RX's [2D4U] release.
>>14290313
Sepherotic's encode isn't bad at all. He put in a lot of work color correcting the series scene-by-scene, even fixing some of Anno's fuckups that he insisted on keeping, despite that he didn't need to. Like the coloring and lighting in certain episodes that got fucked in the Renewal release.
Also, Seph's EoE encode is the only one worth getting. RX decided not to bother since Seph put in so much work on his. Unless you REALLY want that travesty of an English dub for it. In which case, go download Commie like the worthless pleb that you are.
For the record, I don't hate the dub for the series or blame any of the actors for EoE. It was entirely Amanda Wynn Lee's fault that she couldn't direct for shit and completely botched the translation on so many levels.
>>
I can't tell any fucking difference.
>>
>>14290223
>won't compare [2D4U]
LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>14290337
Implying there is one scene with enough quality to justify 1080p.

Evangelion was shot with 16mm. It won't translate into awesome quality.

If you get any Ghibli movie, then sure 1080p will bring a lot of more detail than 720p.
>>
>>14290223
HDDs are too expensive on mexico pedro?
>>
All of it is hot garbage compared to the BDMV anyhow.
Why argue over which piece of shit stinks less?
>>
>>14290308
Everyone knows the only reason 55GB is bullshit is bandwidth.
>>
>Downloading high-res Evangelion BD.
>Episode 16 is just a VHS master upscaled
>Fags will still say the episode 16 1080p is much better than the 720p.
>Eva BD meme. LOL!
>>
File: blacked dot com.jpg (32KB, 271x153px) Image search: [Google]
blacked dot com.jpg
32KB, 271x153px
The Eva BDs aren't very good to begin with.

>>14290223
Option 1 seems the best overall for size and quality.

>>14290725
How do the encodes pair up in comparison to the actual RAW?

>>14290279
How so?
>>
>>14290686
>Implying there is one scene with enough quality to justify 1080p.
>
>Evangelion was shot with 16mm. It won't translate into awesome quality.
You weren't there, kid. We already went over the thing with a fine-tooth comb and found that was completely wrong.
It was more than worth it to keep it in full possible quality.
Many shots, especially technical ones, lost a lot of detail in 720p.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.