[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have the NUNs ever done for us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What have the NUNs ever done for us?
>>
>>14288674
interestingly, they've facilitated their ability to even carry out this war of aggression in the first place. (VAR aside, the knights use valkyries and space carriers) I doubt Windermere had
even discovered mechanical flight before contact.

Also it's NU(N)G when reffering to the goverment. NUNS is strictly the armed forces
>>
>>14288679
Ok, there's the technology, the ability of flight, the VFs, the modern engineering, the interplanetary contact, and better agriculture, but besides that what have the NUN ever done for us?
>>
>>14288685
prepared them to be more capable of defending themselves if a stray zentradi fleet shows up?

I guess they became a scapegoat for all Windermere to blame their ills on. I mean, they say Windermere used to be peacefull before the earthlings... Yet we have one planet unified under a single monarchy, with a knight house of many generations... That thing typically doesn't come about unless they were used.
>>
>>14288685
Uh, brought idols?
>>
>>14288697
Zentraedis had documents warning them to stay the fuck away from Miclone planets though.
>>
>>14288720
Didn't prevent them from glassing Earth
>>
File: MUH WIND.jpg (168KB, 850x837px) Image search: [Google]
MUH WIND.jpg
168KB, 850x837px
>>
>>14288699
Oh, idols? SHUT UP!
>>
>>14288674
They are like Lithuania and USSR
>>
>>14288720
Orders were rescinded when the Protodevlin formed the Supervision Army. Zentradi can't harm Protoculture in their ranks.

With much of the communication infrastructure gone as well as the chain of command only a very few fleets received orders not to mess with miclones.

Protoculture main territories were at the core. There were still remnants at the rim regions of the galaxy as the dissolution of the Stellar Republic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.