[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deus Ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1453298738893.png (283KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453298738893.png
283KB, 1024x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MU5MgRV6U
>>
>tfw you want to sneak around nonviolently but end up shooting people in the face repeatedly because it's faster and you're drowning in ammo anyway

You ever have one of those days where violence -is- the answer?
>>
>no one made flesh-colored augments
>the Czech Republic turned their backs on robots when they fucking invented the word
>let's be dickweasels to the guys who can punch through walls
yeah
nah
humanity has it coming
i'm signing up with the augs
send me to the camps, faggots
>>
File: JCD bionicman.jpg (6KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
JCD bionicman.jpg
6KB, 241x209px
I hope we get more of that Lazarus conspiracy radio guy from Human Revolution. Seems like this game's setting would give a lot to talk about.
>>
>Guys, how do we make our setting sound realistic and serious?
>Let's use apartheid, everyone knows that is serious shit
>>
>>14283409
I'm willing to bet the average Joe on the street thinks apartheid is either a band, social media app, or Starbucks flavor.
>>
>>14283359

I remember back when DE:HR had the demo released and a guy said he was trying to go full stealth but then he heard two guys bragging about how they shot an old woman in cold blood.

"WHELP. *blam blam*"
>>
>>14283418
Arpatheid is pretty well known.
>>
Stick with the prod.
>>
>>14283409
I'm not too bugged by that, or the fact that "muh luddism" ends up being the powderkeg for this whole thing, but squaring away panic over widespread mental hijacking as just another retard move from the sheeple seems callow. Maybe it's just me - if one of my body parts assumed direct control, I'd cutting the fucker off ASAP, even if all it did was make me walk around, or give me a stranger, or whatever.
>>
>>14283467
Prod with the prod.
>>
>>14283689
GEP gun is most silent weapon to take down Manderly.
>>
>>14283400
I also want more Lazarus. However, I thought I read that he might've been killed at the end of an HR ARG. But of course he could survive that, and go legit underground. (Okay, yeah, in HR he mentions having to fake his death.)
>>
>>14283313

As someone who never played HR and only played the original back in the day. Is this before or after the first deus ex?
>>
>>14287195
I believe it's supposed to be before, since everyone is using mechanical augmentations. The type that were described as outdated compared to nanomachine ones in Deus Ex.
>>
>>14287195
>>14287208
They literally take place like, what, a few decades before the start of DX1?

HR is the augmentation renaissance, MD is the mechaug dark ages.

I'm sure at some point the aesthetic design of mechaugs for DX1 will be retconned to something less overtly Terminator-themed, but on the other hand I'm sure Navarre's blue limbs and Kano eye are someone's fetish.
>>
>>14287208

Was there any mention of some augmentation war/rioting in the originals back stor, or are they pulling a Nu-Trek where they just make up their own canon as they go?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.